Saturday, April 4, 2009

You .. # 54


the dr. was pointing 3ala il screen ..
while smiling oo talking about our twins! ..
faj'a ,
my eyes oo 3azizan's met for a second ..
we poped out a big laugh ..
I screamed : " OMMMMMMMMG 3AZIIIIIIIZ! TWOOOOOO????
TWWWWWWWIIIIIIINNNNSSSSS! OMMMMMMMMGGGGGG!! "
he laugh while watching the screen .. : " heheheh great .. AMAZING! ..
super .. goooood! .. AAAAAAAAAKH .. thanks god .. "
the dr. smiled while putting my t-shirt down ..
the dr. : " can we go to my office and have a talk? "
we kept giggling ..
Munera : " yes yes .. sure .. eli tabeenah "
she laughed ..
we went to her office ..
the dr. : " so , it's your 2nd pregnancy and your first for twins ..
right? "
I smiled : " yes .. "
the dr. : " we will transform you to al sabah hospitaL ,
you'll stay there laima touldeen .. you have to stay there ..
you shouldn't move alot .. or do any kind of activities .. "
ALSABAAAAAAAH HOSPITAAAAAAAAAL????
NOOOOO!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
I CANNNNNNNNTTTTTTT!
WAIIIII33!
I'LL HAVE A HEART ATTACK THERE! ..
I stared at her : " NO! .. abbaih Im in a hospitaL ..
take make here .. check me in here .. mabi arou7 there .. wai3! ..
I don't wanna go to a governmental hospitaL .. "
the dr. : " Listen to me .. The Maternity Hospital tabe3 to al sabah ..
oo when we have a difficult case enwadeha to alsabah directly ..
it's not about a private wella governmentaL hospitaL! ..
it's about your health , your babies .. "
I choked ..
Munera : " and I have to stay there cham?? .. 4 monthes????? "
She smiled .. : " bemoroun ebser3a walla..! "
I looked at 3azizan ..
he smiled to me : " babe kahum 5 monthes marraw ebser3a ,,
let's go there , wenshalla ma eser ella ilkhair .. "
I took a deep breath .. : " okay .. okay .. "
I turned 3ala ildr. : " you will come with me? right? .. "
she smiled : " sure babe , I'll take a good care of you ..
trust me .. "
I smiled ..
munera : " okay .. "
.
.
In the way to al sabah hospitaL ..
I called Dina ..
Dina : " HHHHHHEEEEYYYYYYY ;** "
I choked ..
her voice ebachene .. I don't know why! ..
I gave 3aziz the mobile ..
while whispering : " Talk to her .. "
he pick it up ..
3aziz : " Guuuuuuwa bint il3am .. "
Dina : " hallllaaaaaaa hallllllla ..
Shfeek daq mn MObile manoor?? "
3aziz : " ma 3endi raseed .. "
they laugh so hard ..
Dina : " OMMMMMG SHAKHBBBBBARE! "
I choked ...
am I ilwa7eda elli babche??
3aziz : " Dino .. I have 2 News ..
Taben ilgood wela ilbad awaL? "
Dina : " I think the bad one awwaL .. "
3aziz : " Im taking Mannor to alsabah hospitaL ,
the dr. told us enna she have to stay there for the next 5 monthes ..
so al7en shasawey ana? awadeha oo arid home a5eth her things? "
Dina : " mmmmm .. mmmmmmmm .. ehya ta3bana? "
3aziz : " No , at all .. wait I should tell you
the good News now 3alshan
tefhemen laish lazim etrou7 alsabah .. "
Dina giggled .. : " hehehe , okay go ahead .. "
3aziz : " your Noura will have a twins cousins! "
Dina : " ha? "
3aziz laughed : " Shfeech gefaltay? .. manoor 7ameL eb twins ..
BOY AND GIRL! .. "
Dina yelled : " CHATHAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBB!!!!!!!! OMMMMMMGGG!
HOW CUTE IS THAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!!!!!!! "
3aziz : " yes 7adda .. wedi Now afech ba6enha oo aboqhum ..
I can't wait for 4 monthes .. "
they kept talking oo giggling ..
while a hot tear fell from my eyes ..
IM AFRAAAAAAID ..!
.
.
wesalna il hospitaL ..
we went direct to mostashfa ilwelada ..
they took my papers ..
I HATTTE THE PLACE..!
WAIIIIIIII3333333!!!!
I looked at 3aziz ..
3aziz : " What's wrong babe? "
I choked .. : " the place .. "
3aziz smiled .. : " you fit in .. "
I giggled : " uuf wayid! ;p "
they took me to room number 318 in the 3rd floor ..
it's a tinny room in the corner ..!
aah , and the view? .. the car parking!
I closed my eyes while looking at the old black tv.
and that Heritage Bathroom!! ..
I yelled : " 3AZIIIIIIZ!! .. "
he came over to the bathroom ..
3aziz : " ha ha?? "
I pointed 3ala ilshower ..
Munera : " LOOK!! .. mako panyu or even
hatha il sment to shape a Square !! ..
bas haL silver shower! .. OMG! ..
okay wain erou7 ilwater?? "
he stared at me .. : " mmmmm .. "
faj'a a big laugh came out ..
Munera : " OMMMMMG! MATKHAYYYYYYAL
INNA E7NA BIL KUWAIT! "
3aziz rolled his eyes : " yeah .. 7asafa 3alaina! ..
dawla '3aneya chethe our hospitals .. "
the dr. entered the room ..
oo asked 3aziz to go out ..
3aziz : " okay manoora ana barou7
ilbait ayeblich a'3ra'9ech okay? "
I nodded .. : " ok ok .. "
.
.
after 3 monthes ..
I WAS DOOOOONNNNE WITH THE PLACE ..
bas bas .. bante7er!
kanaw kilman zayrene ..
aslan all the days from 5-10
etseer ilroom za7mmmmmma ..
mako place tetnaffas ..
3aziz and 7amani oo wahab kanaw
7a6een iltv. 3ala mobarat in kuwait
between alqadseya and kathma ..
oo 7a6een i lchairs toward the tv.
Dina ga3da 3ala 6araf ilbed ,
oo lama 7a6a chair yam il eating small table ..
oo takteb her homework ..
OMMMMMMMG SHINU HATHA! ;S
ZA7MAAAAAAAAA ..
faj'a nesma3 knocking 3ala ildoor ..
wila il nurse ..
the nurse : " PLS! .. YOUR VOICE IS SO LOUD!! .. "
kelena sekatna ..
while Dina 7a6a her hand 3ala her mouth oo te'97ak ..
Dina : " omgggggg.. Sorry Sorry .. "
around 10 pm ..
there's a loud speaker eb all the rooms ..
fa il nurse etgooL enna the time of ziyara khalas!
kellihum went out ..
ma3ada 3azizan ga3ad ..
I whispered : " can I hug you? "
he smiled while hugging me so tight ..
I whispered to him oo ana lametah ..
Munera : " the dr. told me ilyoom il '9eher ..
ena il babies ta3baneen .. oo they weight about 1.700 g.
so lazim youslon 2 kilos 3alshan oulad .. "
he hold me while playing with my hair ..
3aziz : " la et7eteen .. enshalla yamtenon shwaya "
he said that while giggling ..
Munera : " la te'97ak 3alaihum .. "
.
.
after 2 weeks ..
Im in my 9th month ..
eb the 2nd week ..
kint ga3da alone ..
aroung 10 am ..
ga3edooni aroung 7 am ..
sawooli fu7osat oo sonar ..
oo radait my room ..
while I was eating my breakfast ..
dashat il dr. " munera .. "
I jumped out ..
Munera : " BESMALLLLLLAH! .. "
she laugh .. : " Sorry .. 5ara3tich .. babe .. yalla .. "
I choked with my cup of tea ..
Munera : " yala.. what?? "
She smiled ..
the dr. : " yalla .. you babies saraw 2 kilos ..
benwaldeich! .."
OKKKKK!
SHENU YA3NI??
Munera : " this is the way eli etwaldon feha kil ilnas?
et5ar3oonhum chethe? faj'a? "
She smiled ..
the dr. : " I told you before enna you'll go to the operation room any second .
bas nan6er your babies eseroon 2 kilos .. oo today at 8 am bil check ups ..
shefna inhum 2 kilos .. fa khalas , you have to deliver them .. "
I took a deep breath ..
Munera : " ok ok .. I wanna call 3aziz first .. please .. "

18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwww its the day:D:D inshalla the babies r ok o 7laailha she had to suffer flmstashfaa...bas akeed its worth it wen she sees her twins <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahha men kether el7amas neset agol inshala the babies yekonon okay.. mo tg3eden etsaween lena film hindi b3d :P law sm7ti nbi happy ending :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe! ;p
    7raaam mskena M5traa! ;D;D
    Bs inshallah Sahalaat! ;)
    Im Waiting For The Complete =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. a7s el part mafeh shay.. y3ni ga3da etgolen after 3 months 9ar hal mwqf o ohwa bse6 7eel
    anyway thanks 3l post ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTEEEEE EL pic ;p
    thaaaaaankss 3l post <3

    xoxo
    [M]

    ReplyDelete
  8. umm i have to say this cuz its annoying me..this is a blog therefore u dnt need to care about how ur grammer or spelling is cuz its actually not a graded paper or a newspaper article..its kinda annoying me that ppl actually have to start commenting on this y3ni if they are not happy with the grammer or spelling then dnt read the blog..

    ReplyDelete
  9. allaahhh;* .. betsamynhoum Dalal ou Dalia 9aa7?;$
    hahaa ya rabiii 3ala 3azizaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan;p!!
    -Queen D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. awal shy, enty wainich?! ha?! ma y9eer t3awdeena 3la 2 posts a day oo b3dain wla post faj2a!! @@

    el pic 7adha 3jeeba! ooo i cant waaaaait! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. A Tantalizing Temptress; why did you removed ur comment? ;*******

    Dazz .. INSHALLAAAAAAAAAA ;**********

    Nosa .. yeaaaaaah ;*

    Nosa again :P LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL .. a7ibech ya bint ;****** xoxo

    anonymous # 1 .. hehehe ma tenlam ;p .. enshalla i'll post soon :*

    anonymous # 2 .. yeah .. setting bil hospitaL without doing anything for 3 monthes and 2 weeks.. boring mu? :P LOooooooooL ;p .. the Next post enshalla ya3jibech ;);*

    M .. 7ad'haaaaaaaa!!!!!! :************ a7la shay bil post il pic :P;*

    Dazz again;**** .. First , I LOVE YOU! :* .. thanks for standing up for me! :*:* ..
    but I wanna tell you something VERY TRUE! ..
    "I let them think what they want .. If they care enough to bother with what I do .. then Im already better than them .. ANYWAY! ;)"
    - marlin monro

    Queen D .. Okay .. pick one girl name :P cus I cant name a Boy dalia or dalal ;p wella he'll turn into gay :P hehehehe .. Love ur comment babe;*

    SKITTLES .. heheeh Sorry Sorry .. atob atob :*****

    ReplyDelete
  12. Laa7'6a Men 9ijy ma Ketabt comment ? Laish 3lbaali ana katba comment:P? LOOL :p! okay im weird:P


    7ABEBTIII YCM;* I LOVE HAL POST;*

    ReplyDelete
  13. HEEEEEEY wat happened to part 55????????

    ReplyDelete
  14. Madry Shakw ..
    KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK! :************** I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOOOOOOU GIRLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :******

    dazz + madry Shakw .. POsted! :*

    ReplyDelete
  15. WAAAAAAAAANAAAAAAAAAASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :'D
    ZOOOOOOOOOOUUUQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :'***
    WAAAAAAYYYY SO CUTEEE!!
    LOOOVEE THEE POST ALOT!!
    LOOVEE YOU :****
    BEST WRITER WVEERRR WALLAAH!!! ;**
    [Raghad:*]

    ReplyDelete
  16. Raghad;********** ..
    thankkkkkkkkkkkkks babeeeeeeee;******* ..
    xoxoxoxooxo ;*******

    ReplyDelete