Monday, April 20, 2009

38 - [Re-love .. him;*!]



[ Bansa ma3ak ehmoumi ;* ..]
.
.
we went to Marina hoteL ..
he opened the door ..
and entered the room ..
I take my shoes and laffa off ..
let my wavy hair down ..
Salman opened the Tv ..
I stared at the window ..
he smiled ; " ok? "
we break a big laught out ..
Shaikha : " hehehe omg! ..
it's so bad when the naughty
thoughs edoroon ib ur mind! "
he laughed while coming toward me ..
I hugged him so tight ..
while whespring ; " I love you .. tadre? "
he kissed my ear ; " adri 7ayateee adri .. "
I felt so save between his arms ..
his sexy hugo boss smell ..
and his amazing shoulders and cute chin ..
aaaaahh ..
I loved him so much ..
he's just so perfect to me ..
I whispered ; " can we close the light? "
.
.
I opened my eyes around 12 pm ..
where's my man?
Shaikha : " salmaaaaaaan .. "
he came out from the bathroom ..
Salman smiled awaL ma he saw me ga3da ;
" heeeeey .. "
I smiled while still laying on the bed ;
" good morning tiger .. "
he said while scratching his chin with a half smile ;
" aaaaaakh .. ur sleepy face just turn me on .. "
I covered my face with the blanket and giggled ..
he lay all over me ..
he start kissing my face ..
every little spot in my face ..
I start laughing so hard ..
Shaikha : " aaaaaaaaaakh hehehehe .. "
Salman : " yallaaaa wake uppppppp .. "
Shaikha : " hehehe is thaaaaat ur way of waking me up ? "
he nodded while kissing me neck ..
I said while plaing with his hair ;
" I wonk wake up ever! "
he laughed while pulling my hand to the bathroom ..
Salman ; " yala yala showerrrrr .. "
Shaikha : " Immmmmmm tireeeeeeeeeeed ..
Only One more hourrrrrrr "
Salman : " no no no .. yalla bath .. "
he opened the shower to me ..
touched the water with his fingers ..
I put my head 3ala il door ..
while closing my eyes ..
Salman laughed ; " hehehe yalla ma takseren il5a6er! ..
yallaaaaa shooooower 3alshan ne6la3 nakiL ..
cus I will eat you any second soon "
I smiled while moving toward him ;
" you eat me yestersay .."
he smiled while kissing my cheek ;
" yalla babeee .. 10 mins 3endich "
.
.
we went to chocolate bar marina ..
I whispered to him ; " can I have kids hot chocolate .. "
he smiled ; " that's it? "
I nodded ; " yeah .. ba6ne e3awernii .. mali 5elq .. "
He laughed ; " heheheh sarat? "
I laughed ; " hehehe shenu sarat? "
he made me that puppy eyes ; " babies? "
I laughed ; " OMMMMMG! hehehe noooooooo!
besmellaaaaaaaaaaaaah! "
he laughed while calling the waiter ..
yabooli my kids hot chocolate oo his pinkpasta and cola ..
Shaikha ; " tadre .. Im that kind of persons elli
etha Im so yo3ana .. ma akeL! "
he laughed while eating his pasta ;
" fe a7ad ma e7eb il food? "
I smiled ; " bil3afeya babe .. "
5alasna our food ..
oo went to the cinema ..
I put my head 3ala Salmani's shoulder ..
oo closed my eyes and soon fell asleep ..
I was so tired and sleepy ..
oo il movie was about kind of gangs oo mafia!
wai3!
I opened my eyes looked at my watch ..
baqi 10 mins 3ala il movie ..
I stared at the Screen ..
closed my eyes again ..
and kissed salmani's neck ..
Shaikha ; " 7elu il movie? "
he laughed ; " heheh entay golili? ;p "
I laughed ; " hehehe la te'9'3a6 please! "
we laughed shwayya wela il movie 5allas ..
awaL ma 6ala3na mn il cinema ..
I opened my mobile ..
bil cinema ebu6 chabdi laima eser switch off ..
* BEEP *
* BEEP *
* BEEP *
I whispered ; " bismellah! "
From ; Heba
" entay wainch? Miss you! :* "
From ; Fahad
" entayy haay .. wainch? "
From ; 9111
" Reply N and win porsche carreera
or 1800 kd. "
I raised my eyes ..
I felt enna there's someone staring at me ..
it was Mishary ..,
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhoo!
I can't handle this idiot anymore!
* BEEP *
From ; + 965 9******
" what would you feel if I came to
say hi to ur salman? ;) hahaha! "
I stared at the mobile screen ..
whispering to my self ;
" calm down shaikha .. don't show him the shock elli ib ur face ..
calm down .. ushshshsh .. he can't do it .. he just can't! .. na3am? ..
ohh noo! .. he can't .. ushshshsh .. 7aywan! .. calm down .. "
7athaft my mobile bil bag ..
and mesakt salmani's hand ..
Salman whispered to me ; " shfech? wayhich mu zain? "
I smiled ; " haa? .. No bas tawni gaima mn ilnoom ..
khobrik I took a nap inside there hehehehe "
he laughed ; " hehehe 3awafy .. "
I saw Mishary coming toward us ..
OMMMMMMMMMG!
I stared at his shoulder ..
making my self like an Idiot ..
mu fahma what's happening ..,
ok ok ..
GO AWAAAAAAAAAAY!
I whispered to Salman ; " wai3 ehni za7ma ..
let's go mn il other way .. "
Mishary was so close ..
and sema3ni ya3ne ..
He gave us that half fucking smile ..
oo 6aq Salman Shoulder to shoulder ,
while staring at me ..
Salman stared at him back ..
Salman ; " al3an abo shakla!!!!!!
HATHA SHFEEEEH!! ..
WAIT SHAIKHA HERE OKAY??
5 mins oo ared .. "
I choked ..
my heart just stopped beating ..
Shaikha : " no no 7abebe 5aywali .. "
Salman ; " SHAIKHA WAIT! "
I just closed my eyes ..
yaaaaaaaaa rab..!

19 comments:

  1. OMG! OMG!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! AMBAAAIHHH!!! OMGGGG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rabenna yostor :P
    Tara men zemaan ma getlich ennech 3ajeeeba ;p o malioon marra asawe refresh 3al page ;p bel class oo on my way to il dawaam wel faier o ib kil waagt ;p oo tadreen ennech mash-hoora ba3ad ? ;p thak alyum ga3da bel jam3a ella kil men ga3ed yegraa il storyy :P fa estaanast oo sadaggat rou7y chenna ana entay :P
    Love u
    N*

    ReplyDelete
  3. mishary 7ada 7aywan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next Post Please !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah really MASHHOORA ;*
    WaLLa KiLL ele a3rfhom ygron ur story ;* 7addch 3ajeebaa ;* =*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yumaaa:S
    shbesawee feeh
    iffff wayy3 mishareey chaalbb!:@
    i hate him khara eb ashkala

    ReplyDelete
  7. ma7eb hal sh3oor

    M;*

    ReplyDelete
  8. 9aaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat



    MisHarii Vs SaLMaaNii


    AND THE WINNER IS >>> ????

    ReplyDelete
  9. why ?
    Mishary move on :(
    walla someone needs to kick his ass :)
    yalla salman saw him what you are made of :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG SHIT !!!! laaaaaaa :O :O :O wsh yabe hal mishaary !!! uuuuf

    ReplyDelete
  11. YALA WALA GA3DA 3ALA NAR AN6EEER :(
    MISHARY 7AQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER ;@
    yala abi new post PLZ


    nawal

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG :| Uuuuufff laaa e9eir shay maleeeiq PLZZZZZZ :S Next neeeeeext!!!;/

    ReplyDelete
  13. yala shayooo5 lat3algenah yala yala yala sheday 7ailech ;P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nooooooo!! @.@
    next post!
    next post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg omg yala wts next! t777mmsssstttttttttttt !!

    ReplyDelete
  16. we we we ya 7srete re7na fehaaaaaaaaaa :S allah ysteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

    ReplyDelete
  17. aaah !! LAAA2 ! i7iiir misharyy :@

    ReplyDelete