Monday, April 6, 2009

6- [Re-love..him;*!]



[ Elli wa7shnie ..
Kam buqa yoom we3oud??]
.
.
okaay..!
7adyy tewahaqt..!
wela marra I sent to Mishary
forward msg ,
3alshan chethe He knew it .
enha wrong one ..
SO WHAT??
al7een sarlik dahar 7aqerne ..
tawwa 7alat etred 3alay..?
Kitabt msg oo pressed the green button ..
" FAILED .. "
laish laish?
i called ..
*142# ,,
waaaih..!
my credit kan 0.018
UUUKH ;@ bas abi 20 fils :@:@
bas one msg :@
I deleted the msg ..
Kent badiz ,
" yeah Sorry , "
bas ashwa enna ma endazzat ..
cus khalas .. ya3ni lay meta banthaL??
I said Sorry MILLION TIMES ..
amoot? ante7er 3alshan yer'9a? ..
.
.
mama : " SHAAAAIKHA .. "
Shaikha : " naaa3am yummmmmma?? "
mama : " Come ilsala .. Oboch yay .. "
WAIH! .. ana ley khelq??
my father ezourna metheL il king.. 3ishtaw!
yeg3ad oo eyebonlah Orange juice ,
while uhwa e5ezz wa7id wa7id fena ..
o yes'elah : " cham sar 3omrek? " .. " shloon ilmadresa" ..
" deer balik 3ala ur sisters .. " .. oo bla bla bla blaaaaaa !
Questions 7afa'9nahum ..
my father : " Ha shayookha entay re7tay iljam3a? "
I nodded while giving him a fake smile ..
my father : " wain? ay jam3a? "
I mummbled : " KU .. 3elom ejtma3eya .. "
He smiled .. : " ee mashalla , "
ga6ait my words chethy without any
kind of faking wella adab 7etan!
" yuba .. I need a car! .. abi car ..
kilman 3endah one .. ella ana! .. "
he nodded : " enshalla , eser khair! "
I raised my voice : " lay meta?? .. yuba layy meta?? ..
golle No oo fekne .. bas mu etgooli yes yes yes oo et3ashemne ..
akhir shay I know enny bat5arraj oo ashtery car!
nafs my sisters! "
he stared at me ..
ana ilwa7eeda mn my sisters oo brothers ba3ad!
elli at7acha! ..
keloohum bas smiling oo noodding!
malhum khelq yet7achoon ..
well ,
I HAVE THE FUCKING RIGHT TO SPEAK OUT!
my father : " GETLICH ESER KHAIR..! "
He said while looking at my mother ..
" kil marra bentich etsaweli salfa etlawe3 chabdi oo
et5aleney ma ag3ad 3endekom! "
I mummbled : " oooooh please! .. la tekfa stay!! "
my father looked at me oo uhwa wagef eb
yamshe : " SHGELTAY? "
I stared at him : " Nothing! .. bas lay meta oo Im
laying oo agooL 7ag ilnas I hate driving while ana
bamooot 3alaiha?? ..
shenu hatha? just a car! ma 6alabt il janna ana! .. "
he stared at me : " walla enich jelelat 7aya! "
I looked at him ..
while my mother tadre shenu beser now ..
mama : " Shaikha rou7ay 7ag khalid
sa3deeh eb his homework .. "
I noodded : " okay! " ..
oo walked away ,
I HATED MY FATHER ..
e'3ethnii ..
it's not about the car ..
bas he's just not fair !
my 3 sisters ( from his other wife) ..
kel wa7da her car a7la mn ethaneya!!
oo kelhum eb private schooLs ..
oo yalbesoon a7shan il brands ..
oo esafron kil cham month!
while e7na makleen khara here!
etha safarna re7na ya Dubai ya libanon!
La oo min my mother's money mu mennah!!
.
.
I rolled up in my bed ..
oo 7a6ait il laptop eb my lap ..
+ 965 9********** " Is calling "
it was abdullah ,
I took a breath ..
tekfa wallah mali khelq a7ad..!
I picked it up ..
Shaikha : " na3am 3abdullah? "
abdullah said while laughing: " ilsalam 3alaikooom ;p "
Shaikha : " wa3laikom esalam! .. what's so funny? "
abdullah : " Nothing .. shfech em3asba? "
DID I MISS SOMETHING???
Shaikha : " enta maynon wela sa7y?? ..
before 2 days I told you enna it's over!
oo he didn't even bother yourself to listen!!!
tara walla taqher!! "
I was already mash7oona from my father ..
oo I wanna fight with anyone ..
believe me .. ANYONNNNE!
abduallah : " emablla .. sema3tch .. Okay ..
menu galich enna e7na couples anymore? ..
bas I called as a friend.."
Shaikha : " huh! .. ya salam! .. mashkor .. thankyou alot! ..
bas don't call me again .. mabi friends ana .. kafene elli 3endi .. "
he turned his voice into poor guy tone ..
abdullah : " shayookha , please .. I need some money ...
walla abeehum tharoori for shaghla oo i'll give it back to you .. "
I yelled : " SHENUUUUU!!!!!!!???? "
abdullah : " walla ma razait my face
oo 6alabtech ella cus Im in need ..
bas 3o0 kd. , or 35o .. "
faj'a I lost my mind ..
I was done with my father ..
oo mn abdullah ..
oo I MISSED MISHARY! ..
I was mad ..
really mad ..
about everything..
menba66a chabdi from ildenya kelaha..
I yelled : " NA3AM???? OO SHENU SHAYEFNE??
BAIT ILZAKAT WELLA ILBANK ELTEJARY?
MN WAIN AWAZZE3 EFLOOS!! ..
WALLA CHAN 3ENDICH 30o KD GIVE ME! ..
I NEED IT TOO! .. BAS I HAVE SOME FUCKING DIGNITY!!
MA A6LOUB MN ILNAS!!!! "
he choked ..
ma tewagga3..!
I was so stupid ..
oo gave him credit cards ..
oo kan egooli enna please eshtereli ilshaghla
ilflaneya mn ilma7aL ilflaney..
oo arou7 metheL il 7mara ashterellah!
I was a kid walla ..
I didn't gave him the chance enna ered .. :
" 3abood .. ask fara7 wella Noura!! ..
aked eb ya36oonek! "
I knew mn wa7da In my class ..
ennah he knew 2 girls oo met'hawsheen
3alaih in starbucks ilde3eya!
oo kilman ta7acha about ilsalfa ..
he's a famous guy eb majaL ilgirls ..
ya3ni 3ady esolfon 3annah without
knowing enny a3arfa!
bas I didn't talk about it ..
caus sarat ilsalfa oo sema3t'ha wana kent bas khalas ..
lay3a chabdi oo I knew enna mara7 atzawejah ya3ni ..!
he chocked ..
abdullah : " Shaikha . can I tell you something? "
Shaikha : " YES? "
he said in a calm voice : " Listen to me .. tara entay baby
o maskeena ma et3arfen
ildenya , Im a bad guy oo a3aref million girl ..
bas tara if the girl knew dozen
of boys ma esamoonha (bad girl! ) ..
esamoonha slut! ..
so take good care of your self ..
embayyen mn 6areqtich oo kalamech
ennich yaheL oo malich khebra
eb haL suwalif oo haL majaaaL! ..
7aram 3alaich edeshen feeh ..
cause one you entered this world ..
mako 6al3a .. specially for a girl .. "
I choked : " ok .. thank you ..! "
I knew it ..
sa7 kalamah .. Im not that kind of girls ..
ma7eb showing my self up ..
or knowing blutny of guys ..
oo al3ab 3alaihum oo yel3ebon 3alay!
I entered my emaiL oo deleted kil ilguys elli feh ,
then created a new emaiL ..
3alshan 7etan luw I missed the old days ..
oo radait to my old email ..
i'll find .. NOTHING!
I smiled ..
I felt so proud about my self ..
I want this New life ..
I wanna Grow up ..
Leave the teenager years behind me ..
I wanna have peace with my
family name , my playing internet past ,
and my father's case ..!
I went to my mothers room
Shaikha : " mama , bagolich something .. "
She smiled wehya ga3da 3ala her seyada ..
mama: " khair yumma? "
I kissed her head ..
Shaikha : " mama .. abi aser good person with my father ..
oo enna we both have a good relationship with each other ..
cus ana ta3abt mn ilhwash .. oo Im big .. mu baby 3alshan
at'hawash weyah , I wanna be good with him mu 3alashana ,
bas for you .. "
She smiled .. while a tear telma3 eb her eye : " 7abebti .. he's your father .. tabeen wela la .. he is! .. oo zain etsaween .. cus he's a fact eb your life .. ma tetghayyar.. so try to love him .. aw even like him! "
I smiled : " enshalla 7ayate .. I'll try my best ... "
I went back to my bedroom ..
oo rolled into my cosy babygreen bed ..
*BEEP*
from : + 965 9**********
" Im sorry Shayoukha , my msg kanat rude ..
I was pissed off from something else .. oo sheft your msg
fa estaghrabt .. I didn't hear from you mn cham? 4-5 monthes? ..
Im sorry for my rude way .. "
I choked ..
Isn't he so kind wela shenu?
no god please ,
I need a new start ..
delete him from my life ..
please!

18 comments:

  1. ZAAAINN TSAAWWYY WALLAH!!
    She have to change Her self to a GOOD person!
    Cus it's SUM3AA Mu bass 7ag ma9la7at'ha!!
    O nicee to knw ina Misharyy IS SORRYY!!!
    MOREEEEEE TODAAYYY PLEASEEEE:**

    ReplyDelete
  2. haaw !! shlon from "M" o ehya '3ayarat her # :S !! mo '3yrta wella ana m'6y3a :P?
    o etha mo m'3yrta 3yl galat enha swt delete 7g his # !!

    madry '6aya3t ;S ymkn mn kthr el stories elly agraha lol :S

    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raghad .. 7adda true! ;* .. she's a good girl ., bas ilwa7ed sa3at teyeela fatra e3esh eb his own world .. She was .. Lost..

    M .. LOOOOL la bas ghayarrat her email .. madri ma7a66ait his # 3ala 6ooL ketabt M. gelt a7san 3alashan et3arfoon enna men mishary .. I changed it .. 3alashan la77ad yet5arba6 :*
    Lovve uu xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. waleeeeeeeeen maben5ale9 min meshary :p

    she seems so meskeena.. being in the m'6loma family.. o hathak ege9 3aleeha.. bs ehya '3beya kalimt 3bdalah..

    yaz3m bt9er w7da san3a :p mafi amal! >> wayd t7mst!

    ReplyDelete
  5. >> ana glt mabgra hal story :p bs im hooked i guess! hehehe


    goo on :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg thats such a gr8 decision she came to..start a new CLEAN page..o ina she wants to build a relationship with her father..7aram the father isnt equal with all his children its sad when fathers do that..

    thanx 4 the post daaahling love yaa

    ReplyDelete
  7. looooool ahaa ok 3yl ;$
    waiting ;**


    love u (L)!


    xoxo
    M

    ReplyDelete
  8. PUTTED MORE MORE MORE

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES DELETE HI SORRY ASS
    HE JUST WANTS TO PLAY :(

    I RECOMMEND YOU TO GO ON A NEW DIET FREE OF BOYFRIENDS :)

    ITS THE BEST :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ELE FOOGI KAAAK :P! 7elwaaaah :P i'll try that diet :P


    Btw YCM; loving hal story alot;*

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh oooh! dasha eb qwwwaa! 3 posts mara wa7da! :-o

    3ad agoolich, 3bdullah 7mar wayid jidan jidan oo mal 6ragat, oo mshari shfee hatha 3bala 3la kaifa yrid wila ma yrid?!5al ytisana3 a7sanla!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ambbaaih 3abdallah hailegy ;s
    waaaayy oboha maleeeq ;s
    o mishaary " 9abaa7 el khaaair " yal nafseyyaa;/

    ReplyDelete
  13. yalla we want moreeeeee!;p

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sexy .. yeah walla! ;/

    Nosa .. well , mu eb kaifech etqareren chethe :P .. you'll read it ;@:@;*** mwah mwah :* .. yes walla , it kills believe me! .. enna your father e7eb his other family akthar menkoom .. oo seeing your mother et3amlah channa malik ilmelook! EBBOU6 ILCHABBBBD..!
    hahahay! .. yeah tabe tabdy New life , bas hatha shakla 6ala3 bil 6erej :P

    Dazz . Love ya more and more :* .. yes yes 7addah! .. She's Good girl oo et3arf il3aib oo il'3ala6! oo metheL ma engooL "metrabya" .. bas sometimes il ensan esawey stupid things 3alshan ebayyin 7ag nafsa enna he's wanted oo ilnas e7ebonah .. she was just 16 years old .. oo beleive me .. keleena have our own dark side .. mako a7ad perfect ..

    M .. LOVE YOUUUUUU TOOO ;*** xoxoxoxo

    anonymous .. hehehe inshalla inshalla inshalla ..

    Cuteandcudly .. LOOOOOOOOOOL! ETYANINNEEEEEEEN! :*:* .. yes yes .. 5osh tip walla! :*:*

    Madry shakw .. la te'97eken :@:@ LOOOOOOOL ;* L O V E .. Y O U!;***(L)

    SKITTLES .. hhehehehe ;p sheftay shloon (h) .. getlich walla Im a great blogger :P hehehehe .. eeeh walla! .. 3abdullah mu bas e7mar .. ellah kalb! ;S .. bas ashwa ya em3awda eksarat 5a6rah magas 3alaiha ;s ..
    Mishary .. eeeeh madre ;S

    anonymous .. 7add Omah haileegi! .. believe me .. , oboha film walla :S allah la yable a7ad feeh .. Mishary SABAAAAAA77777 ILNOOOOOOOOOR :( ..

    ReplyDelete
  15. anonymous .. yala yallah :**********

    ReplyDelete
  16. no dont delete mishary, he is a good man he didnt lie AND he didnt ask for money mithel il 7qeer hathak, bs ya7laila ina he warned her it was sweet of him, but still I hate him ;**

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love .. yes! etsadqeen!! .. m3annah he's a zbaaaaaaaaaaaallla!! .. walla azbaL wa7ed bil denya! .. bas il'9aher eksarat 5a6rah .. shafha baby oo ma et3arf shay .. gaL akheth feha ajir! ;S .. walla sij! ..

    ReplyDelete