Thursday, April 23, 2009

42 - [ Re- love .. him;*!]

[ 3aroos il theya .. ;* ]
.
.
I was so happy about the fact enny gilt for Salman il sij ..
oo enna there's nothing to hide ..
thanks god enna that feeL of guilt e5tefa ..
oo Im so calm oo 3endy self confidence ..
Tomorrow is my wedding to salman ..
yeah , I know ..
I'll break Down any second soon ..
I called Heba 3alshan I wanna go to
naiL bar basawwey my naiLs ..
oo barou7 Lamode Salon 3endy maw3ed for
my hair oo skin bride treatment ..
kil 5 mins ag3ad a5iz my mobile ..
waiting for Mishary's call..!
a7is enna he'll ruin my day ..
a7is enna he hate me oo can't stand the fact enna
Im over him oo enna IM HAPPY .. without him! ..
.
.
* THE WEDDING DAY .. *
I can't sleep ..
I kept throwing up all night long ..
ooomg..!
my eyes ta7at'hum black because of enna ma nemt!
I look like a panda! .. wai333333! ..
Omg .. I can't I can't ..
I'll have a small wedding In our house ..
with around 250 women bas ..
oo ilcolors 3enaby , Gold and dark green ..
it's so classic .. and elegant ..
I don't love il too much weddings ..
oo il point enna getting married to Salmaan ..
I took panadoL night ..
oo sleep around 10 am ..
I opened my eyes at 3 pm ..
aaaaaaaaaaaakh! .. waaaaaaaayyy ..
I ran to our sirdab ..
chechikng the latest details ..
aaaaw ;'( .. The Kousha is just so perfect ..
2 big gold chairs with classic small bellow 3alaiha flowers
prints bil dark green oo navy oo red ..
I closed my eyes picturing my self oo
Salmanii ga3den 3alaiha ..
re7t 7a6aitley spagetti from our lunch ..
oo ga3da at the living room akiiL oo abche ..
Fahad ; " Bismellah! .. shaklich e5are3! shfech? "
I replied while sneefing ..
Shaikha ; " Fahoooood .. ana me5tar3a .. "
Fahad ;" haha! shaklich e5arre3! mu me5tere3! "
I cried even more ; " Tara it's not funny .. tara walla I hate you .. "
Fahad pulled me mn eedii ; " gomay gomay .. "
I said while standing up ; " waain? .. waain arou7? "
Fahad while walking to my room .. ; " ilsa3a 4 !! ..
take a bath oo yalla go 7ag il salon madre wain .. "
Shaikha ; " la she's eb dar mama ..
ga3da etsawelihum .. betsaweey 7ag kilman
akhir wa7da ana .. mama galat about 8 pm doori .. "
Fahad scratched his head ; " walla belsha! "
I giggled while dmoo3 dmoo3 ; " yala yala .. Now batsabba7 yalla barra "
he laughed while walking out side my room oo closing the door ..
I took a long bath .. while crying under the shower ..
I don't know why Im crying walla..!
it's just so overwhelming ..
Lebast my danteL corset ..
oo went to my mother room ..
layed on the bed while talking with my sister Maryam oo
ehya etsawey her hair ..
my mother oo baji my sisters enzalaw ta7at ..
it was about 7 pm .. oo bil card maktoob enna 7:30 ..
fa enzalaw enna maybe a7ad eye aw shay ..
arou7 8 pm ..
The artist ; " yalla Shaikha .. "
I took a deep breath ..
Shaikha ; " Okay yalla .. "
The artist ; " shu baddik? .. any Main Ideas? "
I said while staring the the mirror imagining me finaL look ..
Shaikha ; " mmmmm .. Okay .. I wanna thik eye-liner ..
oo red lipstick .. I don't wanna the redness elli side il dark ..
I wanna shinny red .. "
She nodded .. ; " bas eye-liner? "
Shaikha ; " yes .. ya3ni Sure there's fondation basics ..
bas ya3ni illy shown up
yes Only the eye-liner .. "
The artist ; " and ur hair? "
Shaikha ; " aaam .. Im thinking about wavy
hair with Side Qethla ..
and side kubba from the Other side .. did you get it ?? "
She nodded ..; " okay?? "
Shaikha ; " yes because my 6ar7a not too tall ..
it's this long .. "
I pointed 3ala nes my back ..
my 6ar7a was taqreban to the half of my back ..
oo ted5aL bil dress nafsa ..
etser kind of my sleeve ..
my dress was From fadi nakhla ..
3ala ilbody .. different layers with gorgeos
Printed Organza details ..
I texted Salman
To ; Salmanii
" 6e7 ghashyan?? "
after few mins ..
* BEEP *
From ; Salmanii
" not yet! ;p "
I giggled ..
mali khelq ath7ak walla ..
around 10:30 ..
my mom came to me ..
while the artist khalisat everythings ..
mama ; " MASHALLAAAAAAA .. BISMELLAAAH .. "
I turned my face to her ..
Shaikha ; " mamaaaaaaaaaaa .. "
She smiled while touching my gown with her fingers ..
Shaikha ; " good? "
She nodded ; " angeL .. "
I smiled ..
mama ; " yalla 7abebti .. let's go .. "
I nodded ; " yalla .. "
misakt my dress eb a6raf my fingers oo refa3ta ..
took a deep breath while walking toward the elevator ..
nezalna to the qa3a ...
mama dashat il qa3a ..
and closed the big white door waraha ..
I took a deep breath ..
after few mins ..
7asait ena sar hedoo' ..
I whispered to my self ;
" what's wrong? shfeehum esketaw ?? "
I start listening to a tone ..
NO NO!
don't open the door..!
I WANNA RUUUUUUUUUN AWAAAAAAAAAAAY ..
ashof ildoor jedami yefta7 slowly ..
and Abdullah alruwaished voice singing ..
for me .. me?? .. ME!!!!!!!!!??
Abdullah alruwaished - al banafsaj ..
ya banafsaj ya masa' il yasemeen ..
fe mo7aya mn baha il denya tezeen ..
hal 3uroos elli khathat kil il wosoof ..
reem jeed oo reem qad oo reem 3ain ..
* alf sallalah 3ala ilhadi al ameen *
meqbela oo e3yonena bard oo salam ..
lazim ensalle 3ala seed il anam ..
3annebi ajmaL ta7eeya o ilsalam ..
radedoo gouloo ma3e ya il7atheren ..
* alf sallah allah 3ala ilhadi al ameen *
tamshe oo yamshe baha se7er oo jamaL ..
oo e3tedalin mektese eb 7esen oo dalal ..
temtezej feha il 7aqeeqa bil khayaL ..
oo iltheya feha emtezaj bil yasemeen ..
fetneten rabbe 5alaqha lil3eyoon ..
mn rathat il ghaim oo ebrouq ilmezoon ..
qedrat il khaliq lah eb khalqa shou'oon ..
fetneten sub7an rab al3alameen ..
* alf sallalah 3ala ilhadi al ameen *
3athbeten metheL ilsa7ayeeb oo ilzuhoor ..
oo ilfarashat iljameela oo il6eyoor ..
kilaha 6eeba oo e7sas oo shu3oor ..
oo ilwefa fe galbaha il6ayyeb sejeen ..
* alf salallah 3ala ilhadi il ameen *
.
.
I walked toward the koousha ..
while drops of teas yanzelon 3ala my cheeks ..
Maryam whispered ; " Shayookh! calm down .. "
I took a deep breath ..
OMG! shakliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii idioooooottttttt ..
I whispered to my self ; " ushshshshh .. calm down ..
ushshshshhh .. don't cry .. "
I can't .. I wish I can swallow my tears ..
walla mu gadra abla3hum ..
I sat 3ala il kousha ..
while smiling oo staring bil nas ..
wana mu gadra a3arf il faces ..
after 1 hour ..
the dj said ; " ilme3rs out side .. "
I took a deep breath ..
aaaaaaww ..
I need to cry pls ..
pls ..
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath ..
the big white door opened ..
I saw fahad's face ..
that all what can I remeber ..
with ;
" ya m3airees .. 3ain allah tarak ..
wel goumar wenejoum .. tamshe warak .. "
I choked with my joy ..
Salmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan ..
OMG! ..
he's handsome ..
with his cute circular light bron eyes ..
and cute pink cheeks ..
his nervos smile ..
and his childish way of playing with his nails ..
masek il besht so tight .. and kept looking toward me ..
while I was staring at the floor ..
he kissed my forehead ..
and stood jedamme ..
oo kissed the guys elli dashaw with him ..
Fahad ne6ar yamme while chatting with me ..
il akh 3abalah e7na in Our living room ..
Fahad whispered ; " Shayookh .."
I said while smiling ; " ha? "
Fahad ; " ya il jeker .. "
I gigled ; " heheh 7abebe walla .."
Fahad ; " ana fahad tara mu salman .. "
I smiled while looking at salman's back ; " chab .. "
he laughed ; " maskeena metwahqa? "
I giggled ; " fahood barra .. "
he laughed while whispering to me ; " lucky him ..
walla ya ba5ta fech .. "
I smiled while drop of tear ga3da telma3 eb my eyes ;
" fahod .. a7ibek walla .. "
he wanna make me laugh o ma yabene abchi ..
fahad ; " 3aib entay metzawja .. "
we both break a small nervos laugh cus kilman e5ezna ..
the men e6la3aw ..
oo fahad oo my father oo Salmani's father
took a picture with us oo went out side ..
salman sat next to me ..
I smiled while looking at the floor..
Salman ; " Shayookha .. "
I smiled while blushing ..
Salman ; " Shayookha .. "
I looked at him ..
just by tuning my big eyes ..
Salman choked .. ; " aaaaakhaih! "
I giggled in a shyly way ..
Salman ; " walla gaaaaaabla .. "
I smiled ; " 7abebe .. "
Salman ; " don't! .. la etgoleen chethe with this
dress oo this look ..
walla feha ente7ar hathe! "
I giggled while my cheeks 7ad'hum red ..
after half an hour taqreban ..
my mother whispered to me ; " tamshoon? "
I turned 3ala salman .. and he nodded ..
I whispered back ; " yes "
and we walked out side ..
while my mom crying oo my sisters esaktonha ..
we went to Marina hoteL ..
where The heart is ;x ..
aaaaaaah we love this place ..
we enterd the room ..
Salman smiled ;
" do you remember this room ? "
I smiled ; " yes .. 308! .. OUR ROOM .. "
he smiled while kissing my cheek ..
Salman ; " yalla babe let's change .. "
I nodded ; " yeeah il dress ethayeg .. "
Salman took his besht and qethra off ..
and that's it .. that was his tebeddeL ;p
and I took my dress off .. oo libast
a cute peach with white bridaL lingerie
not so revealing ..
I opened my hair .. sar big messy waves ..
okay in a good way I swear .. well , thanks go
it turnes into sexy waves ..
Salman gave me that naughty puppy eyes
while playing with my hair ..;
" tara you didn't dance for me! "
my eyes poped out ..
Shaikha ; " OMMMMMG! tadre I totallyyyyy
forgoooooot! chan getli .. "
he stared at me ; " ana za3lan .."
I kissed his cheek .. ; " that's okay ..
I'll dance to you Now .. "
he laughed while clicking 3ala il tv. button ..
searching for any music channeL ..
Salman 3afas his face ; " uuuf! mako anything! "
I put my hand 3ala his hand ; " bas bas stop stop ..
I'll dance 3alaiha .. "
he stared at me while raising his eyebrows ; " ya 6abab!? "
I laughed while raising il tv. volume ..
he sat 3ala ilconrner of the bed ..
and danced for him in a sexy egyption way ..
yeah it was a dirty dancing shwayya ;x ..
he kept smiling ...
I can see enna his mind get over dirtyyyyyyy ..
I winkied to him while saying ;
" 7ukom il awwe .. bamot feh awwe.."
giving him a naughty half smile ..
he laughed while moving his back lay wara and
and layed 3ala il bed ..
mad his hand while moving his fingers slowly ..
Salman ; " come here .. "
I smiled while agasser il tv. ; " where? "
Salman smiled ; " fogi .. "
I bite my lower lip ; " the dishdasha thing isn't
turning me on babe .. "
he laughed while moving his body lay foog
and taking the dishdasha off ..
whe he look damn sexy in his tigh Ck white boxer?
I smiled while laying over him ..
and start kissing her neck ..
and enjoying the feel of his cold fingers 3ala my back ..
I whispered ; " close the abajora babe .. "
Salman ; " no .. I wana see you .. "
I smiled while hugging him so tight ..

24 comments:

  1. 1sttttttttttttttttttt wa be naaja7

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool ;P
    Inshalla etrou7iin w trdeen bl slama w la tkteeb post w intii emsafraa wee are waiting uu ;** estaansii ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "the men e6la3aw ..
    oo fahad oo my father oo Salmani's father"


    Salman's father is Dead !! ;S
    isn't he ?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm

    mmmmmm

    mmmmmmmm


    etroo7en wetredeen besalaama First

    2nd a5eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeH

    ReplyDelete
  5. ba6or .. heheheh kafo kafo :P ;*

    lulu .. 3ala shenu loooool? :P bethab6 ya3ni 3ala what? :P hehehehe .. La inshalla i'll try my best babe ;*

    anonymous .. did I mention that? ;S .. I said wareth .. that his grandfather is dead oo obooh wareth ..

    ana .. allah esalmch dear ;* ... aaaaaahaha ee walla akhaih ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. have fun in dubai babe ;**

    once again great post il 7imdilah Mishari didnt do anything bs alah yaster inshalah my5arb 3laihum ;**

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trooo7en Witredeen Bilsalamaa;*
    GONNAA MISSSS YOUU !!!!
    omg the post is so amazing wala kil ma agra shay galbi i3awrneee madre laysh!!
    i love them!
    oo youu
    oo kilhom haaha;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. 9aba7 ilkhair...tawni agra il post
    allah yhadach you complete me lazem etsameen hal post +18 :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing ba6or!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. waaaaaaaaaay yhabloooooon!!!!!! ;*

    troo7een w trideen bilsalama ya albi ;***

    ReplyDelete
  11. that ws soooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!


    etro7een wetredeen bel salama :***

    will miss u akeeed !

    ReplyDelete
  12. ZOOQAAA at5aayaal shaakiiilhuum 7aadaa NICE

    oO itroo7een w itrdeen bslaamaa sweety:**

    Gonna Miss U wallah ;*

    3ad etha tgdren nabii post ;p << ma ajamiil hehe xD

    ReplyDelete
  13. ETRO7EN O TREDEN BEL SALAMA DEARRRR
    YA7LOHOM SALMAN O SHE5A WAY WAY Zoqa rabe y7affeth-hom

    ReplyDelete
  14. BILSALAAAMMAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH:*
    ENJOOOUY 7ADDAAA ENOOOUY:**
    O PLEASE TRY TO POST 7ATA LAW BILAIL :$
    THE POOOST IS JUST A M A A A A Z I N G G:*
    LOOOOOOOVEEE YOU:*

    ReplyDelete
  15. AWALAN !! i missed u ;* THANEYAN !! ma missed me :P? THALETHAN 3LL BRAKKAAAAA ;*;P RAB3EAN :P tro7en wtrden eb slama;* lech we7sha already ;p

    ReplyDelete
  16. i know ench msafra o hm every minutes adsh ashof etha feh new post or la'

    have fun ;** we missed u and ur story so much wallah

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice story wallah ,, bs salfat inna shway 3arabi shway english 5arebat il jaw ,, ana il7en mendimij Oo 3ayesh il dor Oo gumt at5ayal il 9ora jedami faj2a 6al3a kalma bil english malha da3i t5areb indemaje ;p

    bs wallah u are a good writer bgha'6 il ne'6ar 3an il badleyat .. I really enjoyed it Oo inshalah ille geraha istefad mnha ...goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  18. missed u enshalah etkonen mestnsa bs plz naby post admana :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. Miss u ;*
    yaLLa Rdaaaaaay ;'(
    JK, Just Have Fun ;'*

    ReplyDelete
  20. miss youuu.. a7es eny ghabiya kil youm asawe refresh:/..
    hope your having funn:*..

    ReplyDelete
  21. bs khalas! kil thanya "i chocked" "he chocked" "she chocked"
    DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEANS?!
    ya3ni qasaitay, fa i dont think itqiseen this much per day ya3ni!!! oo itqisen while your eating something ya3ni!!!!
    bs nice story, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for all your comments ba3ad galbiiiiiiii ;* .. Missed you guys ;* ..

    anonymous .. a3sabech! :P shfech etsarkheen?? :P calm down okay .. tara ana already em3asba 3ala my cousin la et5alene azefch :P LOOOOL .. mu choke as eb food ..
    wella mara et7esen ilkelma et3aliq eb ur mouth? et'3essen feha?? .. wela marra sharaqtay eb dmoo3ch? or your joy?? ..
    anyway , I wont use it anymore khalas ;@:P;* ..

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello! Okay I love your blog serously AMAZING! Bs Ana Astghrb Min SHAY!=D Feeh 7achyy Mallah Da3yy Yngaall Like Just Now The " Ya 6ab6ab " Part! OMG! Fashla! So Dear Please Try Ina Those Stuff Ma Tingaal Feh Girls In Mitwasa read your blog so keep it down!
    goodluck! <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. LoooooooooL bellow???:P its PILLOW!

    -Gee

    ReplyDelete