Sunday, April 5, 2009

2- [Re-Love .. him;*!]

[ GHAL6A ..
oo ana ilmas'ooL!! ]
.
.
Me and Mishary became a really close friends ..
Suwalif eb msn 24/7 ..
oo etha mu eb msn ..
ashbek from my mobile to chit-chat with him ,
m3a il ayam ..
bedait asawey block and delete to all of the guys eli 3endy eb msn ..
.
.
* I love marlin monro;* .. Says:
Mashoor;*! .. Laish wela marra
7a6ait ur picture eb your dp @@
* Mishary .. Says:
hehehe .. ma a7eb a7e6 pics ..
Entay ba3ad laish wela
marra waraiteny ur pic?
* I love marlin monro;* .. Says:
I don't Know ,

* Mishary .. Says:
well , Tell me your last name oo
i'll show you my pic ;)!
I CHOKED ..
MA AWAYEH WALLA..! ;S
He's from a big big big family ..
walla 3ady Now agollah my family ekoon ma e3arefha!!
* I love marlin monro;* .. Says:
mmmm .. No! .. Im not that kind of girls ..
* Mishary .. Says:
Shako!! .. Shayookh I know
you from 3 monthes!
oo kilyoom ensolif! shda3wa!
* I love marlin monro;* .. Says:
Madrii walla ..

* Mishary .. Says:
yallaaaaaa! ;p Tell meeeee ..
* I love marlin monro;* .. Says:
no no no .. mala da3eeeee ..
* Mishary .. Says:
3alashanieee ..
I closed my eyes ..
MA ABEEEE!
Laffait my face ga3da afakkir ..
chan e6e7 my eyes 3ala alwatan Newspaper ..
wella my father kan yegraha oo il pages mu emrateben ..
I loved his warm smile , and big name ..
* I love marlin monro;* .. Says:
Bint al******
( this man on the jareda family name!!)
* Mishary .. Says:
7elfay!!!!!
* I love marlin monro;* .. Says:
wallaa ..

* Mishary .. Says:
aha wenni3m ;)
* I love marlin monro;* .. Says:
yallaaah wain your pic?? ;p hehehehe

* Mishary .. Says:
wait .. thuwaney ..
his picture e6la3at on the dp..
wagef while labis black polo shirt and baij short
o warah eviL tower ..
HEHE HE'S .. 3ady!
not handsome ..
or even .. attractive ..
he's a classic kuwaiti man..
small dark brown eyes .. sharp nose .. taqweem ..
tall .. very tall mashalla .. with amazing shoulders ..
I just closed my eyes oo felt his warm hug ..
* I love marlin monro;* .. Says:
ya7altik! ;p .. cuttttte;*
* Mishary .. Says:
hehehe .. well, thanks sweety;*
.
.
it may shock you ..
but my internet-relationship with Mishary ..
mar 3alaiha 9 MONTHES!
Only by msn ..
he traveled to spain ..
while I staid in Kuwait ..
bas ofcourse I lied oo told him enny going to london..!
I remembered that day ..
so clear ..
In was my birthday ..
12:oo AM ..
my sisters oo brothers yaw my room ..
while I was having my period oo mensad7a bil bed abche! ;p
the yelled :
" HAPPPPYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYY SHAYOOOOOOKHH ..
SWEEEEEEEET 177777777 .. "
with that cute baskin robens carameL cake ..
I smiled ..
while hugging them oo dancing oo uhma e'3anoole ..
out of no where ..
kil shawayya my mobile beeps mn msg from my friends ..
around 1 AM .. kelhum ra7aw ..
oo I went back to bed ..
I was laying down ..
oo reading all the msgs eli from my friends ..
*BEEP* ..
I chocked while seeing his phone number ..!
OMGGGGGGG..!
ESH3AREFAAAAA EB MY NUMBER?????
HE DON'T KNOW MY FAMILY NAMEEEEEE
3ALSHAN YELGA MY NUMBER!
From : + 965 9********
" ... Kil sina wentay 6aiba ;*! "
my eyes just poped out ..!
oo my heart beated so fast ..
SHDARRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH..!
I was just so afraid and weak ..
I chickened..!
To: + 965 9********
" thanks 7abebti;* .. bas minu? Sorry I
changed my mobile! ;P "
okay okay ,
SHASAWEY YA3NI!!
*BEEP* ..
+ 965 9******
Is calling ...
I didnt pick it up ..
From : + 965 9*****
" Pick it up Shayoukha o you'll know me .. "
To: + 965 9*****
" Mishary , I know you..! ..
I know your number min yoom safart Spain
oo you gave it to me etha sarli shay oo e7tajtik! ..
mn wainlek my number!! mn wainlek?? "
after few mins..
my mobile rang again ..
I saved him ..
" M."
oo mashelta ..
he kept calling me again and again and again ..
I closed my eyes ..
oo galbi eb ye6la3 mn his place ..
MN WAINLAH MY NUMBER?? ..
.
.
The Next Day ,
I went out with my closest friend ..
Heba and Salma ..
abbaih Heba my friend since forever!;*
she went to another HighschooL ..
oo ta3arefat 3ala Salma ..
oo we became friends mn yoomha ..
ya3ni from 2 years we7na Group ..
Salma from a big family ,
very knwon oo big family mashalla..
oo she's kind ya3ni ..,
sej enha tetfalsaf wayid ..
bas 3ady ;p
we went to chocolate bar marina ..
I don't Know why kelena habaina feh ;p
okay well, it was dec. oo mu emsadqen il jaw nice ;p
kil ma ased from my mobile oo arid ..
ella Missed call from Mishary ..
oo kilshawayya Msg..
from : M.
" e7na friends ..
you shouldn't ignore me..! "
OKAY MISHARY!
IM HAVING A HEART ATTACK ..
AND MY BRAIN WILL
STOP WORKING ANY SECOND ..
MN ILTAFKER .. IN :
MN WAINNNNNNLEK MY NUMBER..!!!!!
To : M.
" please Mishary stop it..!
I don't wanna know you akthar mn msn..
ma abi..! "
I raised my eyes ..
3ala soot beep bil table elli jidame ..
Okay , I have my falts ..
bas Im not 5afeefa , and I don't look aroud ..
Sheft the table eli jedame ..
kanaw tawhum ga3deen ..
Group of 5 guys ..
One of them .. was ..
MISHARY!..
I saw him reading my msg ..
oo 3aqid his eyesbrows ..
ashkara he didn't like kalame..
I saw him writiing a msg ,
*Beep* ..
From : M.
" can you give me a chance? ..
to be close to you ..
luw 3ala bu friends..! "
to : M.
" what? .. you're a friend!! .."
From : M.
" I need to talk to you..! "
refa3 his eyes ..
oo looked direct toward our table ..
*BEEP*
after one second ..
*BEEP*
From : M.
" I knew it..! .. la7atht ..
hathe you..! ..
that Hottie elli labsa Navy? "
I smiled while reading his msg ..
kent a7e6 my pics ib msn ..
bas be3eden .. Or covering my face ..
willa la3ba fehum eb photoshop!
WAy3AAAAAAAA..!
I ignored him ..
oo kamalna Our dinner ,
Heba : ta3alay salmo ..
your 2nd cousin elli tawa tezawejat ..
minu 5athat? ..
Salma : her cousin hamman! .. wild 3amha ..
Esmha Khalid al******* ..
I smiled ..
that's my family eb mishary's mind!
that man (elli bil watan newpaper family..)
Salma whispered : sheftaw hatha elli bil table eli yamna?
bu green cap?
NO..
NO ..
NO ..
Heba nodded ..
Salma : That's Mishary .. the groom cousin ..
wild khalah ..
OOOH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT..!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. LOL!

    7ada mada chak'ha min zmaaaan!

    I hate esm mshari, fa bashoof etha this mshari would change my mind ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. allllllllllllllah new post

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH :**
    Gimt Atshawaaag COMPLETEE PLEASE ;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG SHE SHOULDNT HAVE LIED OMG OMG OMG THAT WAS A BAAAAAD LIE...how did he get her number????!!!!

    ok im in utter shock o i was actually covering my mouth while reading this....

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGGGG !! next next !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SKITTLES .. LOOOOL! yeah akhir post golili ;****** .. LOVE YOU GIRL :*:* , yeah malah da3e 16 year teenager etsawey rou7ha thakerya oo ehya ma et3arf il nas minu emnasben! .. Stupid! ;/

    anonymous .. yeah .. oo feh 3 ba3ad ;*

    Raghad .. hehehe glad to hear that babe;* xoxo


    Dazz;* .. read the Next post oo you'll find out .. SHIIIIITTTT mu?? :S:S ..
    I was writting oo chethe my face ;O;O;O .. uuuuuughhhhhhhh!

    anonymous .. posted babe;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOOOOOL hahah mn jd SHIT !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pearla .. 7aram 3alaich ma e'9a7ik :@ hahahaha et7esenn enha stupid :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahahahaha t7mst o its a funny story :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could you please write what your wearing 3ashan nestaw3eb ...;p
    La shako bes a7eb a3aref shinu ga3da talbeseen ;p..im in re-love..him Part 2 ooo tawny i finish reading you complete me oo i realy realy realy loved the story so much oo she always used to write what she's wearing ooo i thik it would be better oo awnass !!

    You complete me said ena you'll write a very nice ghe9a oo i believe that !!

    Now i'll continue reading re love..him part three

    Thank you:********

    ReplyDelete