Thursday, April 2, 2009

You .. # 53



I stared at him ..
Choked with my joy ..
I whispered : " are you sure?? "
He smiled ..
while hugging me so tight ..
I felt his tears of happiness On my shoulder ..
3aziz : " yes .. Im sure babe .. "
I laughed .. so loud ..
while hugging him back ..
Munera : " heheheh OOOOMGGGGGGGGGG! .. "
he smiled while kissing my cheek ..
3aziz : " a7ibechh .. "
I smiled ..
munera : " 3azoozi .. when I count my blessings ,
I count you twice .. "
he smiled .. : " 3oooomre entay .. "
after few seconds a Egyptian female dr. entered the room ..
the dr. : " eeeeeeh al 7alawwwwa de?? "
I laughed while covering my face with my hands ..
Muneera : " aaaay 7alwa??? .. Look at me! .. IM A MEEEEEEEEESSSS! "
3azizan smiled : " No .. walla .. "
the dr. smiled to me
while saying : " entte 3arfa ennik 7ameL bil
3rd month?? ..
bas e7na 5ayfeen 3ala il 3ayyeL ya3ni
oo 3awzen ne6amen 3aleeko oo keda .. "
I smiled : " sure .. "
I whispered to 3aziz : " Take me to dar
ilshefa , I wanna private hospitaL ..
mabii al amery! .. e7asroon fenna ana oo il baby .. "
He smiled ..
LOVE THE SOUND OF " BABY" IB HIS EAR ;* ..
3aziz : " yes inshalla . bas khaleeha
etsawelich check ups 3adeyyen .. "
they did for me normaL check ups ..
blood pressure ..
oo hal suwalif ..
3azizan : " please dr. can we take her out now?? ..
can you give us the permission? "
the dr. looked at me .. : " entee meen dectoortik?? "
I answered her ..
she noodded ..
oo wrote us a paper ..
we7na 6al3een from the hospitaL ..
3aziz stared at me ...
3aziz : " Mannor ..
shloon entay 3 monthes pregnant oo ma tadren!! "
I smiled .. : " 3adyy 7abebe .. it's normaL .. 3adyy ..
ana already my period kanat em5arbe6a
from the pills .. fa ya3ne 3ady .. "
he smiled .. : " ahh ashwa , thanks god .. "
.
.
* after few weeks ..
OMG LAYYYYYY3AAAAAA CHABDIIIIIII ..
I layed down on the bed after eating lunch ..
Munera : " 3aziz .. please wenta rad from il duwaneya
yeebli with you .. fuds cookis .. "
He giggled .. : " aaaaah bedainaaa! "
I smiled ..
3aziz : " Noo .. mala da3e ... maku .. maku .. mala da3e ..
aslan you're gaining weight "
I stared at him .. : " haw kaife! .. ana abe .. "
he kept teasing me : " la la mako mako .. "
I covered my face with my hand ..
Munera : " uuuuuuf .. tara mali khelq .. "
3aziz : " I'll make you laugh! .. I promise .. "
I stared at him ..
Munera : " ma e'9a7ek! ..
there's nothing funny aslan! "
He looked at me ..
while imitating me :
" AMBAIH 3AZOOZI TARA MAKO SHAY E'9A7EK!
OMG OMG OMG !! .. THERE'S NOTHING FUNNY ..
OMMMMMMGGGGGG! "
I stared at him : " okay? "
he was laughing so hard ..
he lookes stupid and funny ..
so funny ..
3aziz : "AMBAAAAAIH TARA MAAAAALEQ ..
OMGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGG .. WHERE'S MY BABBY??
OMMMMMMMGGGGGG .. ABYYYYYYY COOOOOOKIIIIIIIIIIES .. OMMMMMMGGGGG "
I laughed ..
I couldn't handle it!
IT WAS FUNNY ..
nafs my voice tone ..
oo he looked helarious with that lips 7araka ..
oo hes rolled eyes ..
hehehe his way of moving was so funny ..
He laughed 3ala my laugh ..
oo moved toward me ..
I yelled while laughing so hard : " WHATTTT DO YOU WAAAAAANT .. "
he laughed so hard ..
3aziz : " THEEEEE TICKILING MONSTER IS MAAAAAAAAAAAAAD ..
AAAAAAA .. HA HA HA .. "
I screamed while laughing sooo hard .. :
" LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .. "
.
.
* after 2 monthes ..
Im 5 monthes pregnant ..
I have that small baby bumb ..
IT'S SOOOO CUUUUUUUTTTTTTEEEE ..
today I have a baby sex appoinment ..
so we decide to go 7ag johny rocket marina mall ,
then enrou7 il hospitaL ..
lebast a black flow dress ..
with flat phesphore sandal ..
oo cute orange and brown hair band ..
3aziz white training , with Orange t-shirt ,
and red cap ..
Muneeera : " can I have # 12 please ..
with every thing .. "
*BEEP* *BEEP* ..
From: Reem ..
" your 2nd baby? "
my eyes just poped out ..
I whispered ; " 3aziz! .. She's here!! .. wainha!! "
His eyes poped out too while moving his head toward me ..
3aziz : " menu?? "
I choked oo gave him my mobile ..
he rolled his eyes ..
3aziz : " 5atakeeL khara hathe .. khanshoofha bas! "
I giggled ..
I took a deep breath ..
Munera : " aaah .. Im heavy .. "
he nodded ..
I laughed ; " ya3ni online? "
he laughed ..
3aziz : " ana il 5ebeL elli msawey rou7y caring! "
I laughed ..
Munera : " 3adi 3adi .. Im not scared .. kilman galle ..
ena il 2nd baby heaver than the first .. kelman egooL .. "
he smiled : " ashwa , 7emdellah .. "
suddenly!! ..
Munera : " OMG OMG OMG!! "
I closed my eyes ..
bite my lips ..
Munera : " aaaaaawch! "
3azizan looked afraid ..
3aziz : " what's wrong babe?? shfech?? "
Munera : " madre .. madre .. fe shay e3awerne .. "
3aziz threw 20 Kd 3ala iltable ..
while holding me from my waist ..
we went to the hospitaL ..
all the way I was crying ..
DID I PEEEEEE????????
DID III PEEEEEEEE??
NOOOO .. THIS IS NOT MY WATER ..
NOWAAAY! ..
IM IN MY 5TH MONTH!! ..
3aziz kept asking me ; " shlonch? .. zaina? ..
hold on .. baqe 5 mins .. samay belra7man ,,. "
wesalna il hospitaL ..
yabooli while chair ..
I closed my eyes ...
and whispered : " please god! ..
maabi yen3ad eli sarle .. please "
I layed down 3ala the dr.'s white chair ..
she took my blood pressure ..
give me water ..
make ashe3a and some few things ..
the dr. : " lay down .. lay down .. "
I choked ..
Munera : " fe something wrong .. right? "
She smiled : " no babe .. bas I wanna check some thing ,
I promise i'll tell you Know .. "
she put jelly 3ala my belly ..
3aziz was holding my hand do tight ..
I looked at him ..
he was staring bil screen ..
the dr. took a deep breath ..
laughed ..
I smiled ..
3aziz still staring ..
the dr. pointed 3ala ilscreen talking to 3aziz :
" Look , This is the babies head .. "
He smiled .. : " boy? "
She smiled back .. : " yes .. but the another One is a babygirl ,
I think so .. "
OUR EYES POPED OUTTTTT ..
ANOTHERRRRRR ONE???????????
BABYYYYYYYY GIRLLLLLLL?
BABYYYYYYYYYY BOY??
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?????????
CHAM BABYYYYYY FE INSIDEEEEE ME?????

18 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG SHES HAVING TWINS ALLAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED THIS POST thank u thank u <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. alllaaaaaahhhh happy days agaiiiin!

    btw, love ur story, ma 3laich min a7ad ;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. WANASAAAAAA ... Ya ALLaaaaaaaaaah ya rabeeeee a7abiiiiiiiik .. Sij ta'7eeeth o ta36eeeeeeeeee more :D:D:D:D

    HUGZ ALLLLLL

    GROUP HUG :**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
    im crying!!!!
    im happy! but cryiiing!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAAAAAAAAAH TWINS !!!!! :D
    i love you i looveee you:**

    ReplyDelete
  7. :*
    ya rb ya rb tolad bel salama o ykonon b5air o ALIVE


    thanks alot
    xoxo
    [M]

    ReplyDelete
  8. TTTTTTWWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNSSSSSSSS:'D
    WAAAAAAAANAAAAAAAAAASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D:D
    Allaaah 3awath'haaaa:**
    Umbaaiiih Am Soo Happyyy Il7imdlilaah :D
    keeeeeep gooing girl you are The BEST WRITER EVER!!
    LOVE YOU:**
    [Raghad:*]

    ReplyDelete
  9. It took me long enough to read the whole story *blush*

    Aww 3aziz & Mueera (L)
    And to top it up ,, twins (L) i waant twins =P
    Please dont keep us hanging update soon *blush*

    ReplyDelete
  10. when's the next post plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz???????????? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWWWWWWWWWWWWW :D :D ..
    i loooved all the psots !! yay this is greaaat :D finallyyy they're back and happyyy

    ReplyDelete
  12. i only read #1 & #2 but i noticed alot of spelling and grammer mistakes, if i were you i wouldnt complete in english :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. MOORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE this time 3 or 4

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOOOW!
    Mashallah 3jeba il Story (Y)
    Wish U Complete As Soon As U CAN :***
    it's Just amazing ;p
    + inshallah allah Yrzgha ile feh il 5air ;p
    Mara w7da Tit3wath b 2 (boy&girl) waaay ZOOQAAAAA :**

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dazz.. heheh euuuuuf 777777adda wanaaaaaaaasa ;p I LOOOOOVE YOOOOOOOOU ;******

    SKITTILS .. hehehe yeeeeeeeeeey :D:D finally ha ;p .. 7ada ma3aly mn a7ad ;S ..rudness ;) .. thanks babbbbbe :** xoxo

    I;* .. minu Group hug?? @@ .. here? wella group hug include 3azizann :@;p .. LOVE YOU BABEEEEEE;********

    Nur .. WHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! 7ayyyyaaaaaaatttttte DONNNNNN'TT CRYYYYYYYYYYY ;******

    *R .. hehehe I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE AND MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;****** xoxoxo

    M .. ameeeeeeeeeeeeen ;'*

    Raghad .. heheh 7ayyyyyyate! :* thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you for your sweet words ;* .. walla you made my day!;*

    *Bella .. welcome aboard babe;** .. hehehe Inshalla .. I'll post Now ;*

    Madry shakw .. yeeeeeeeeeeees :D:D:D:D:D

    anonymous # 1 .. Now enshalla ;*

    pearla ;***.. hehehe yyyyyyyyes :D finallyyyyyyy back to the good days ;*


    anonymous # 2 .. keep reading and you'll enjoy the story :) .. bas but ib your mind enna it's only a blog! .. ya3ni mu nessesary ekoon il spellin and the grammer 100% ..

    anonymous # 3 .. hehehe ENshalla ;******

    anonymous # 4 .. 7ayyyyyyate ;* thanks for your sweet words ;******* .. heheheh inshalla i'll complete Now ;);* .. ammmmmmen ;* .. hehehe Love you xoxo ;*

    ReplyDelete
  16. umm i have to say this cuz its annoying me..this is a blog therefore u dnt need to care about how ur grammer or spelling is cuz its actually not a graded paper or a newspaper article..its kinda annoying me that ppl actually have to start commenting on this y3ni if they are not happy with the grammer or spelling then dnt read the blog..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dazz .. YOU ROCK GIRL! ;********** xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoooooooo .. I LOVVVVVVVE YOUUUUUUUU BABEEEEEEE! ;********

    ReplyDelete