Wednesday, April 15, 2009

30- [ Re- Love .. him;*!]



[ GouL reje3t leeh ya 7abebe ..?
Gasde yallii "Kunt" .. 7abebe , ! ]
.
.
I stared at him ..
I felt enna my heart te6ashar 3ala
kober Starbucks! ..
ooh not ..
3ala kober il bmw agency!
IIIIII HATEEEEEE IT ..
Im just so weak infront of him ...!
I can't resest him ..
I just can't say No ..
I choked with my tears ..
Shaikha ; " tawwik etgoole? "
Mishary touched my leg with his foot ..
I put my head on the table ..
and all what he heard is sneffing ..
he put his hand 3ala my shoulder ..
Mishary : " Stor Crying Shaikha .. Stop it babe ..
la tabcheen .. its okay .. its okay .. "
after few mins ..
I raised my head ..
While looking at the table ..
Shaikha : "Listen to me ..
you have to fix everything you did ..
you should talk to your mother and fahad .. "
Mishary : " and the man? "
Shaikha : "which man? Salman?"
He stared at me ; " DON'T MINTION HIS NAME! ..
please! "
hahaha .. it feels good! ..
Shaikha : " No .. i'll talk to him .. "
he smiled ..
Shaikha : "wait .. stop .. i didn't pick you .. Im telling you enna
there's a chance to get back together as a couple with no
phone calls or dates ella etha 5a6abtne rasme from my parents! .."
Mishary ; " I will .. I will .. walla today .. I swear .. now ! "
I smiled ; " and you should talk to your mother and fahad ba3ad! .. "
Mishary : " enzain .. I know you told me that tawwa ..
I will .. I promise .. "
I smile ..
while standing up .. : " yalla .. goodbye .."
he walk me to that car ..
and I went to jam3a ..
all the time I was thinking about Mishary ..
Heba ; " Shfeech ilyoom? "
I smiled ; " what? "
Heba : " haha .. talk talk yumma! .. what's wrong? ..
ur face feeh something wrong today! .. "
I touched my face ; " really? what?? "
Heba mummbled ; " mmmm .. I don't Know ..
something diffrent! "
I giggled .. : " okay .. I'll tell you what .. bas .. don't yell .. "
Heba ; " oooooh god! .. back to drama again? .. "
I smiled ; " no! .. mu drama! .. walla mu drama! ..
listen to me .. "
and I told her ilsalfa kelaha ..
Heba stared at me ; " ok? "
Shaikha : " mm! .. that's it! .. shenu ok? ..
what are you waiting for? .. "
Heba ; " and? .. menu you'll pick? "
Shaikha : " Mishary .. if he talk to his mother
oo fahad .. Mishary .. "
She stared at me ; " you're stupid? or idiot? ..
please pick one!!!!! "
I smiled ; " In love! .. it means .. Both! "
She laughed : " ooomg! .. khara 3alaich okay!! ..
you should stay with Salman .. Mishary isn't rayyaL! .. "
Ga6a3t'ha .. : " CHAB! HE IS! .. I explain all the salfa to you ..
and Now you're telling me he's not rayyaL ?? ..
he is .. '3asben 3ala shaklich He is!! .. "
She Stared at me ; " omg shaikha! ..
you can't think with your
mind right now! .. you just saw him ..
and that did something ib ur mind!! .. "
Shaikha : " Heba ... listen to me .. listen to me .."
Heba : " NOOO! you listen to me! .. just because he showed up Now
ordering for you hot chocolate and talk about ur love to Basking or calling pepsi cola? OHH GOD! .. Screw him! .. he's such a kiiiiiiid! .. I can't let you do this .. I can't see you doing it again! .. you'll die etha he let you go one more time..! "
Shaikha : " he wont! .. He'll never let me go again .. walla! .. ra7 ya56ebni heba .. I wont talk to him ella etha 5a6abne .. and about the basking and pepsi .. just Shut ur mouth and don't picture it channa sakhafa! .. its a sign enna he Know me very well it's not about the fucking pepsi or baskin! "
She nodded ; " ok ok .. "
I yelled ; " SHENU OKKKKKK? "
Heba ; " it's ur life .. mabe atlaigaf .. it's ur life! ..
you should pick the One elli can handle the marriage ..
I feeL enna Mishary will run eb awaL promblem etsadefkom! ..
he's a kid.. "
I stood up ..
Shaikha : " that's just too much! ..
you can't judge him! ,, "
and I walked away ,,
.
.
After One week ..
Fahad called me ..
Shaikha : " aloooooo .. "
Fahad ; " halla bil shaikha .. "
I smiled .. I LOVE YOU walla ..
Shaikha : " hala .. "
Fahad ; " we are you? "
Shaikha ; " mcdonalds .. tabe shay? "
Fahad ; " mm no .. Im waiting .. "
eeeeeekh ..
galbi ..
it's about mishary right??
I went back home ..
while putting my spicy mc chicken on the table ..
and making my BBQ and Chilly mix ;p
Fahad ; " waiiiiiii3! wallaaaaaaa te5ebbes! "
I laughed : " heheheh wenta shako? eb takeeL ? "
Fahad ; " encha3may .. listen to me .. "
I stared at hem ..
Fahad ; " there's someone called me gabeL few days ..
5a6bech .. and I can see inna the things between you
and Salman is no so well , "
act normaL shaikha ..
act normaaaaaaL!
Shaikha : " Not so well? .. why?? how?? "
fahad ; " mm .. I don't know .. sarlikom 2 weeks ma
zarna at home! ..
and I don't know Im asking! "
I nodded ; " yeah .. it's not great .. good .. but not great .. "
Fahad ; " it's not '3aseb! .. it should be great! .. mu good! "
I smiled ; " I don't know walla .. "
Fahad ; " well , I told the man enna entay ma56ooba ..
and He told me that allah ewafgech oo chethe ,, So i just wanted you
to know .. that if you're not happy with salman .. you can break it ..
and there's anothe changes .. you don't have to do it .. "
I smiled ; " who's the New guy? "
He smiled : " a friend .. "
Shaikha : " talk to me about him .. "
Fahad : " shaikha!!!!!!! .. esta7 3ala wayhich! ..
you're ma56oba NOw! .. if you break it up ..
i'll tell you .. if he came back 6ab3an! ... "
Shaikha : " no no .. I'll break it tonight ..
thanks god enna you bring it up ,,
I wanan break up .. im not happy ..
I was going to break it up today ...
7etan if you didn't talk to me .. "
he kissed me head .. ; " as you like ..
aham shay ra7tech .. "
I yelled ; " Come here! .. don't go ..
I wanna Know about this New one .. "
hahahah I was so HAPPY! ..
Fahad ; " he's Mishary al******* .."
bla bla bla ..
I just heard his name ..
and that was ENOUGH for me..!
I took a Deep breath ..
and my heart just melted ..
Shaikha : " bas .. I asked you before 3anna ..
you told me enna zbala! "
He smiled ; " yes .. it was a stupid joke .. and I was really
pissed off .. he talked to me about it ..
and I asked about him between the guys ..
they told me enna it's a joke and he's a good guy .. "
MALAAAAAAAAAAT 3ALA WAYHKOM ENTAW
OO YOUR STUPID JOKES .. OKAY? ;@
I nodded ; " okay .. we'll see .. "
mama ; " shfeekom?? ... sh3endekom? "
Fahad kissed her head ; " sh3endaha elli qa66a athonha? "
we laughed so hard , she pushed him awayy ; " wallaaaaa enik qalel adaaaaaab! "
Shaikha ; " we was talking about salman .. "
She smiled ..
Shaikha : " yuma .. Im not .. Im .. I .. Im not .. Happy .. "
her eyes poped out ..
and he put her hand 3ala her chest .. ; " why why?? "
I start crying ..
OMG!
what's happening?
Shaikha ; " .. Im Not happy .. *Sneef* .. he's not the
One for me ..
he's amazing person .. *Sneef* .. but ..
not the One .. he's not my type "
My mother stared at me ; " ta3awethay mn eblees ..
oo etlageench khaifa Now oo medoo'ha .. thats okay .. take ur time .. think .. "
I wanted to scream ; BRING ME MISHAAAAAAAAARYYYYYY! ;*
I nodded ; " yes .. yes .. I will .. "
I recieved a msg ..
*BEEP*
From ; Salman.
" hey babe .. wainech? .. "
I smiled ..
oo my heart just kept hurting me so hard ...
I'll break his heart? ..
I don't wanna do it ..
To ; Salman.
" at home .. Can we talk ? "
after few mins.
"Salman." .. Is calling ..
I took a deep breath ..
Bismellah ..
Bismellah ..
Shaikha ; " al...oo .. "
Salman ; " hala wala .. "
Shaikha ; " hal...a .. "
Salman ; " Shfech? ur voice is shaking .. "
I took a deep breath ..
Shaikha ; " I can't .. do .. it .. "
Salman ; " do what? "
Shaikha : " u .. s .. "
Salman yelled ; " US? "
Shaikha ; " yes .. this! .. "
Salman : " WHYYYYY? "
Shaikha : " I dont know .. I .. just .. I ..
I can't explain .. you're just amazing oo nice person ..
but you're not my type .. and I can't see a future between us ..
I can't leave my work forever .. and I can't .. "
Salman ; " can't what? .. "
SHOULD I TELL HIM THE TRUTH?
HE DESERVE TO KNOW THE TRUTH ..

19 comments:

  1. ok OMG is all i can say..

    thank u 4 ur posts walla they have been helping me get thru this crappy studying 4 a lame excuse 4 a quiz which i had a lot to study 4..bas the posts have helped waayed :***

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay i hate them i love salman can you write a story just about him :)
    walla he is great mishary is trash !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sorry but i hater your main character :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Nooo Please nooo !!! 7araaam !!!
    Dazzzy goo back to Steve and lisa and Jefff !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aywaaa yaa aywaaa oo chek chek chek elii ba3doo plzz :D ;**

    Mashkoura ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7araaaaaaaaaam :'(((((((((

    I still dont like mshary. a7is he's not trust worthy, but i guess a heart wants wut a heart wants.

    ReplyDelete
  6. bas 3aaad ma9a5teha !!! let her choose oo lets get it over with!! oo etha mishary ba3ad hadha bas 3aad many garya elqe9a la2ani 3a9abt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGG!!! 7araaam salmaan but i like Mshary(A) 7ADDDII WAITIIING THE NEXT POST:*

    ReplyDelete
  8. loool *Bella 5la9 mafeeya i do anything to please them right now ill finish everything in uni bacher in my breaks..

    ReplyDelete
  9. LA NOW MA7BEET WELA SHAY
    efff fj2eta 9ar 3nda elsan mishry..

    o hal 5bla she'll break salmans heart o klba betgola b3d ! like they say shain o gowaat 3ain! okay 5aleeh eshway 2 weeks b3d.. b3deeen end it..mo eb nfs el-l7'6a kelshay ends!

    mdri fe shay mayrkb.. m3jbni

    bs thanks soo soo much 4 the part :***

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK She5aa whatever OK SERIOUSLY !! WHATEVER :@

    ReplyDelete
  11. diLLOOO --> GaraiT Ur CommenT GabiL La aGRa Ur NiCK GiLT hL 5baL MO `3areeb 3aLai ;P KAAAK


    >>NANNOOY<<

    ReplyDelete
  12. he deserves to know itha ma knty mn el5leeej , itha m el5leeej byf'97kkk lol mdreee just say we can't and live with mishary happy !! lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aham Shay Shaikha!!

    Ee 3afya 3laich Khal yakshet Feech b3d Mshari Nafs Kel Marra Ou b3dain ra7 T3arfeen Shga3da Tsaween;)!!
    WAAAYY THAANKYOUUU YCM

    Nan6err New Post :p

    ReplyDelete
  14. Waaay! :| Tell Hiim !! ;D;D
    bs she will break his heart ! :(
    BS still if she want Mishary She Should Tell Him The Truth! << it's from my Point Of View :)
    Waiting The Reset:*** ...

    ReplyDelete
  15. a7eeees fe shay ra7 e9er ra7 nen9dm menaaaa;p
    waiting for altklmaaa ;****

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wanasa!:D
    bs 7aram salman wala ma ystahel:(
    waiting;*
    [Sabika]

    ReplyDelete
  17. ambeh 5ayfa meshri yakshet feha :S aw yser shay allah yseter tesre3at !! ;/

    kamlay kmalaaaaay plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  18. Way 7abebi Salman! dont tell him just say the famous saying!!!

    it's not u it's me :P

    [Nemo il-R];*~

    ReplyDelete