Tuesday, April 14, 2009

27- [Re- love .. him ;*!]

[ Khasara feek .. ma'9eyya! ]
.
.
My mom called me ..
Mama ; "Ha shaikha? Shenu qarartay??"
I took a deep breath ..
thinking about Mishary's words ..
they kept jumping like idiots in my mind ..
"mu akked ayeech!"
"ma kalamt omme .."
"3 or 4 years weser khair!"
"I don't know if im Sure about us ..."
"La taghle6en 3ala salma .."
OMG!
I'm a stupid teenager wela shenu??
he's so not into me!
and he's such a assholeeeeeeeee!
OMG!
I nodded ..
Shaikha : "Im ok .."
My mother hugged me so tight ..
while laughed ; "hehehe khalene
atteseL 3ala oboch .."
I smiled to her ..
oo ran ebseer3a to fahad's room ..
Shaikha : "FAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD .."
he was talking On the phone ..
Fahad : "Shway oo akalimkk il 3obed .."
he stared at me ; "Shfech?"
Shaikha : "Okay I need to tell you two things ..
number One .. Do you Know Mishary il ******** ??"
His eyes poped out .. : "eeh?"
Shaikha : "ok?? shlonah?? ..
My friend 5a6ebha ..
oo She asked me about him ..
getlaha as'elik oo ared laha khabar .. "
Fahad Looked at me ; "zbala!"
I felt dizzy .. ; "z..b .. a .. l .. a ? .. why?"
Fahad hate talking about peoples oo chethe ..
mu noo3ah 7achay wella enaqeL 7ache ..
Fahad ; "Shaikha bas .. zbala ..
golay 7ag ur friend .. zbala!"
Shaikha : "yes okay .. bas lazim ya3ni afham ..
you have to explain"
Fahad stared at me ; "EXPLAIN WHAT? ..
the fact enna zbala??"
I nodded .. while e3yooni em'3oorqa .. ; "yes ?"
Fahad ; "Shaikha! .. he's not rayyaL! ..
ekallem darzan banat oo maskeen!
3alabu 7assaL felsain 3ala balah
kelman 3abeed oboh! "
DID I JUST HEAR THAT??
DID I JUST HEAR THAAAAAAAAAAAAT?
MISHARY IS ZBALA?
NO ..
N .. O !!
NO NO NO ..
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Shaikha : "bas 7aram ya3ni ..
kil ilboys ekalmoon!"
Fahad ; "wait wait .."
He called Mishary's friend s3ood ..
Fahad ; "Buuuu s3aaaaaaaayiiiiiiiid .."
S3ood ; "Hala oboooooy .."
Fahad ; "adre ennik sa7eb emshairy ..
bas sa'lene 3annah zawaj ..
ShetgooL!?"
s3ood ; "Zawaj? hahaaaaaaaaaay! menu bint il kalb
elli eb ta5eeth hatha?
shakla akher shay eb yasfe 3alaik!"
fahad Laughed so hard ; "hahahahaaaaayy .. kiiL 5arak ..
yala yala akalmik ba3dain"
He hang up the phone ..
while my heart wegaf ..
fahad ; "shenu il shay ethaney elli betgoleenah??"
I choked : "I said yes about salman .."
Fahad's face just bright up ..
and he's eyes tetlama3 ..
He hugged me so tight ; "7abbbbbebtiiiiii ..
mabroooooooooook"
I Buried my head eb his shoulder oo gumt abche ..
Fahad ; "Don't cry .."
Shaikha : "Im just so .. overwhelmed!"
I closed my eyes ..
while fahad calming me down ..
.
.
after 2 weeks ..
I spent the First week crying Over my love ..
and Crying laish uhwa tuned into 7aywan and 7aqer ..
then .. I diceded to raise up ..
and stand up again .. cause im a good person ..
oo He's just an idiot ..
my mom called Salman's mother ..
oo etafqaw enna eyeloona il men
today ,
the men berou7oon duwaneyat 3amami ,
and Salman will me my fiance ..
it was .. weird ..
cus .. ma7es enna I love him..!
around 8 pm ..
Our House phone ..
didn't stopped ringing ..
kilman ebarrik for my mother and me ..
oo my father came to our house ..
Hugged me so tight ..
while whespering : "mabrook yuba .."
and gave me a small cheque ..
hehehe that's ..akward! .. walla! ..
Im not feeling a thing ..!
I was happy ..
But .. I don't know why
I felt somehow guilty ..
around 12 am ...
* BEEP *
From ; + 965 9*******
"Can I call? .."
after few seconds ..
From; + 965 9*******
"hehe sorry 7addi dayekh! .. Im salman ..
I took your number from your father ;) ..
Can I call?"
I smiled ..
he's .. cute!
I Saved him ..
"Salman"
I texted him ..
To ; Salman.
"hehehe hiiiii .. heheh .. mmm ..
sure .. why not :)"
after few mins ..
I was laying ib my bed ..
oo my heart was beating so fast ..
I felt channa 15 years old teenager ..
talking with a guy for her first time..!
" Salman " .. Is calling ..
it gave me that small butterflies eb my stomach ..
I picked it up ..
Shaikha : "alloo.."
Salman replied with a sleepy voice .. ;
"ahleen .."
Shaikha : "hala .."
I felt akward ..
madre laish esta7ait ..
I felt enna there's nothing to say ..
Salman : "Shloonch?"
I smiled : "good ."
Salman : "ashwa ..."
I giggled : "heheh wenta shloonek?"
Salman : "Im great .. menu yesma3 sootch
oo ma eser great?"
I blushed ..
Shaikha : "hehehehe .."
Salman : "Shayookha .."
I mummbled : "mmmm .."
Salman : " Im ur husband Now ,
if you needed anything ..
la eredich ella elsanich ..
there's no secrets between us ..
and I promise enna i'll be there for
you any time , any where .. "
I choked ..
Shaikha : "thank you .. "
Salman : "do you wanna say anything
eb hal monasaba?"
I giggled ; "which monasba?"
he laughed : "mmm .. our engagment maybe?"
I laughed : "hehehe .. omg! sorry walla
7adyy looya today! .. mmm ..
I don't Know .. Im happy ..
and Im looking for a good relaitionship ..
and Im so excited .. "
Salman : "Really? excited?? .. Im afraid!"
Shaikha : "uuh really! .. why??"
Salman ; "because I wanna make you happy ..
I promised my self that
i'll make you the happiest women On earth ..
and i'll try my best to make that happen!"
aaaaaawwwwwwwhhhhh ;****
Shaikha : "ommmmggggggg!!!!!
thattttt's so swwwweeeeettt..!"
Salman : "I know enna we're not In love ..
but I'll try my best to drive you crazy .."
I smiled .. ; "you'll drive me crazy ..
without making a reaL effort ba3ad .."
Salman ; "really?? how?? "
I smiled .. he deserve a nice word ..
I whispered to him ;
"mmm .. I likes you already ,"
I felt his heart beating ..
he was .. happy!
he's glad enna Im his future wife..,
that was more than enough for me ..
to try my best to make it work ..

29 comments:

  1. FIIIRRSSTTT!!:*
    ma garayt the story:p
    bes i wanted to be the first one hahah
    yalla let me read:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. moreeee please !! ;**
    weee3 mishary ;@@
    salman khosh ryaal ;$

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mishary Laaaaaaaaaaaa3 Moo 9iiiJ ;| ....

    Hee bas saLMaaN is better ;P ..


    yallah ba3aaD loool ;P

    yaa36eeCh el 3afyaa ;* :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wala u always seem to post in the right times:p kila i check my dashboard for ur updates

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!
    i told you mishary 7aqeeer mo rayaal!!
    oo 6ila3 zbalaa , way3 i just hate that kind of guys:)!!!!

    salman? salman? he's simply cutee i see a future between you both mashala 3alaayh he's trying his best!!

    waiting your next post:*:*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mishary 7mar, walla I never liked him...okay I liked him shway bs 7qeeeer 9a7 kalamha he doesnt deserve her, she is so sweet mashalah 3laiha and I like salman he is so sweet ;**

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... thats so nice... ay shay yabdi 9a7 ekoon 7elo ;**...

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok please please why do I have a bad feeling about this? A7is Mishari biyee oo ekharib kilshay;s let her tell him everything about her past 3alashan maykharib shay, he seems like a nice guy

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh cute salman :)
    i am so jealous

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leish a7es ena Slman eb y6l3 mo zain ?;p MADRI e7sas ;p ..


    An6er el 28 :( ..

    ReplyDelete
  11. okay their first conversation is so cheeeesy but cute and 7ena yal banat 3ala 6ol we like the person ino ma amda , dobo bs gal kam kelma 7elwa ela 5alaa9 we melt :O ! lol
    Salman is a good guy inshalla btnsa mishary o kl 5rabe6 mishary hal 7a8er i hate him !

    ReplyDelete
  12. wai3 I hate meshary! kent 7assa ena warah shay bs ashwa she knew before it was too late! and Im starting to like this salman, hes caring;)

    next please;**

    ReplyDelete
  13. waaaaaaaaaaaayyyy yshawgooooooooon! ambaaaih a7ibhom :'(

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG!!!!
    :D
    she deserves to be happy!!
    :)


    __________________________________________


    Can i ask...or can somebody explain...
    what is
    HARAM ALEYK?
    Or like u wrote
    7aram aleich
    pleaseeee :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. la ta2safana 3ala ghadr elzaman la6alama raqo9at 3ala jethath al2osodo kelab
    wla ta7sabana beraq9eha ta3loo 3ala asyadeha tabqaa al2osod 2osodan w alkelabo kelaban

    ReplyDelete
  16. SALMAN - SALMAN - SALMAN

    GIVE ME AN S
    GIVE ME AN A
    GIVE ME AN L
    GIVE ME AN M
    GIVE ME AN A
    GIVE ME AN N

    SAAAALMAAAAAAAN

    ReplyDelete
  17. walla rayaaaaaaaaal !!! XD Salman is the man !!
    Ya7laila
    bas ehya lazim itgoula about mishary !!

    ReplyDelete
  18. youhavemywholeheart .. heheh you nickname ethakeerni fene! :P heheh .. you should give me a short-cut! :P .. hahah love you fiiiiiiirrsteeee ;* .. I ran to ur story post 3 .. I wanted to be first :( ughghghghgh! :( .. and about this post .. mmmm .. okay , le'ts put it like this ..
    Mishary = 7aywan ..
    Salman = cuteness!;*

    lulu .. yeahhhh ;( jadd wai3 wai3 wai3! ..

    Dillo .. uughhhh can you beliene him!!!!!

    Cupid .. fahmetch ana ;$ hehehehe .. and la testab3edain anything 3ala mishary! .. he's just a big baby wants attention all the time!

    Love .. if you liked him just shawayya .. she loved him alout .. she gave him her life and trust .. bas shenu she got back? NOTHING! .. ooh! .. nesait , pain :) .. 7aywan walla! .. and salman .. emm adorable .. but not a heartbreaker ..

    Anonymous .. ooh god no no believe me! .. there's things tabde ghala6 oo etkoon 7elwa :P hehehe ..

    cuteandcuddly .. dont be .. her heart kalah hawa yallaaaaaaah yah salman ;/

    Hiba .. you never know! ;x

    pearla .. hahah la7athtay! .. e7na bas someone egoleena ( Lo..) 7ettan ma gaL (love) .. thebna :P .. hehehehe .. wala poor girls ;'* ..

    Exquisite:* .. allah ya5eth oo ya36e ;* hehehe .. Love you ;*

    SKITTLES .. heheheheh .. isn't mishary hotter? :(

    Nur .. yeaaaaah :D .. okay okay .. Nuri Im so so so so so so so soorry! :*:* .. mwah mwah .. I love you .. Im sorry .. Im using too much arabic right? IMMMM SOOOOOOORRRRRRRRYYYY :* ..
    mmm .. haram alaik? .. its an expression we use it to explain the pain and to picutre it like a guilt that's god will make you pay for ..

    Kuwaity :) .. OOOOOOOOHH ;) my first male comment! ;D .. mmmmm .. im speachless ..
    it so true! .. تبقى الأسود أسود ، و الكلاب كلاب
    or we can put it like this ;
    tabqa ilosood osoodu oo ilmeshary meshary :P hehehehe ok ok its not funny ;x

    3anooda .. hahahahh I swear to god enny gumt a'97ak like an Idiot all alone! ..
    GIVE ME AN I
    GIVE ME AN L
    GIVE ME AN O
    GIVE ME AN V
    GIVE ME AN E
    GIVE ME AN U
    I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEE UUUUU ;********
    Naturala .. ;( yeeeeeah;* he's amazing right? .. but isn't he so .. classic? ;/ eeeeeeeeegh! .. ;( etgoolah oo sheser? erou7 3anha oo ehed'ha? .. Kuwaiti guys can't handle the x-boyfriends very well! @@ .. for fact , they can't handle it AT ALL ! :S

    ReplyDelete
  19. yala plsssssssss new part 7ada jameeeeeeeeeel :D
    im soo loving it!

    ufff akrh meshri!

    men el9b7 wana kel eshway aft7 achof etha feee new part aw la :P hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  20. FINALYY !! HAPPY POSTS :D !!


    im inlove with salman (L)

    ReplyDelete
  21. btw sry gam akteb comments late :( bas li2ana school oo chi :P Sam7enii (A)

    ReplyDelete
  22. nosa hehehehe yyyyyes finalllly;****

    madry shakw .. aaaw :* don't say thaat!! :*:* etmoneen takteben comment whenever , wherever you want ;p

    ReplyDelete
  23. awww Salman is soo sweet NOT LIKE STUPID MISHARY WHO DUZNT DESERVE HER!! ZBALA is the best word to describe him walla... inshalla he doesn't ruin this engagement on her in any way even though he gave her the green light..

    inshalla the next few posts are all HAPPY posts lool no more Mishary depression..

    thanx 7aayati i loove ur posts :****

    ReplyDelete
  24. 3alaaa Rasi Shaikha & Salman! ;)
    Lazm T7iba, 7da khos wa7ed! ;)
    Oo Mishary 7da NO COMMENT!! :@:@
    Waiting For New Post! :***

    ReplyDelete
  25. BAS RASII I3AWERNII MY HEART YE'6BA7NIIIII

    I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED MORE
    ICANT WAIT ANY LONGER KILL ISHWAY ACHAYEK 7AG NEW POST BAS MA A8DAR WAYED PRESSSURE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I NEEED HELP THIS STORRRY IS MAKING ME CRAZY I CANT EVEN EMPHESISE THE WORDS ILLII IB BALLII 7ATAN MY FRIENDS KAN IM3A9BEEN 3ALA MY MOOOD LATELY KILA '6AYE8 5IL8III KASRA 5A6RII BAS MIN 3E8B HAL POST THE CRANKIII SIDE OF ME HAS VANISHED
    I THINK THERE GONNA BE SHOCKED BACHER LAYMEN ESHHHOFNNI WAYED MISTANSA!!

    FROM: MANOORA 76

    PS: MISHAREY 6I7T MIN 3AYNIII I HATEEEEEE U

    ReplyDelete
  26. Dazzi .. I WISH! :* .. mwah mwah :* LOVE YOOOOUUUUUUU BABEEEEE <3 .. Part 28 pOsted ;)

    tantuon .. 7aram 7etan mishary tara he's not that bad :'( <- ok ok they'll kick ur ass :P

    Manoora 76 .. Hey New commenter ;* .. welcome aboard :) .. hehe 7ayaaaaate! the New part is posted;* .. hope you enjoy it .. heheh 7ayaaaaaaaaaaatttte! :********* .. Say hi to ur friends and invite them to ilblog 3alshan eser depression jama3ey :P hehehehe ..
    p.s ; I LOVE YOU :* .. and hate him ;'(

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! La2 Mesharii enta ma teswa thefer salman! Shikhaa Marry Salma!!!

    BTW Love Your Stories oo our whole skool is addicted to them!! all the girls printed ur blogs oo read it in clas hehe ;p~

    Walla Love u, oo u filled up my free time.
    keep on doing what you love most to do

    xox, Nemo;*~

    ReplyDelete
  28. all the girls printed ur blogs oo read it in class < -- ok you don't wanna see my face right now! LOOOOOOL bas e3yoon embaqeqa! .. Like : WHAAAAAAAATT? @@ .. hahaha .. that's too much for my personaL blog walla :*

    ReplyDelete
  29. No walla they all love it! ur blog is what it right now in our school.. if u see a group of girls esolfoun bs rou7ay sem3ay oo ye6la3 ya about muneera oo 3azizan or Shaika oo Salman-Mesharii ;P We All Love U! keep it up ;******

    ReplyDelete