Thursday, April 9, 2009

12- [Re-love him;*!]



[Ka'anna ma eftaragna youm ..
wela es'herna ma3a ilhejran!
ana elli ekhtart nesyanik ..
oo THAKARNI bek il nesyaan .. ;x]
.
.
I called my father ..
Shaikha ; " Guuwa yuba .. "
My father ; " Hala!!! "
Shaikha ; " Shlonek? "
My father ; " Na3am???? zain!! ..
Shaikha ana busy .. ba3dain akalmech! "
oo he hang up ..
I choked .. ; " shda3wa ,"
wesalna il jam3a chan my friends yeqtar7oon enna
enrou7 3asir il tha7ya .. hehehe 6ab3an Im driving ;x
Heba ; " SHAYOOOOOOOOKH! ..
TAAAAAAKE CARRRRRRREEEEEE..! "
I looked bil side mirror ; " what? shfeech?? .. walla be3ed! "
around 4 pm raddait il bait ..
I called my father wana bil 6erej ma rad 3alay ..
I texted him ;
" yuba tara 3a6oone license todaaayyy ;D ..
yalla meta our next 6al3a
3alshan asoog fek ;p .. hehehe .. "
I closed my eyes ..
7addddi kent ta3bana ..
goomti from 7 am ..
I opened my eyes .. around 8 pm ..
wella mama 7abebtii emfaskhatne my shoes ..
oo emla7fatne ..
3 msgs ..
2 Missed calles ..
Missed calls ;
1 Salma
1 my father
3 Msgs ..
from ; Salma ..
" Heey Shayookh .. Sweety I called 3alshan
athakrech enna bacher you have
a personaL interview eb zain
at 12 pm .. don't forget ;) and good luck ;* "
I smiled ..
aaaaaah my life is just so perfect! ;*
thanks god ..
from ; my father ..
" hala , Sorry I was so busy .. Go buy the car eb name fahad ..
oo ana a7awwelah eb e7sabah moqaddam 5 alaf ..
oo ilbaje e5alleh 3ala e7sabah oo ana kilshahar a7awellah ..
it's better 3alshan etha da3amtay ma ayeelich ana oo at3anah!
uhwa mawjod weyach 6ooL ilwaqt .. ok?
bacher at 8 am kilshay met7aweL eb e7saba "
madre laish galbe 3awarne 3ala my self!
shda3wa ya3ni? ..
give me 1 hour mn your day 3alashan teshtereli sayara ;/ ..
3rd msg ..
From ; + 965 9********
" Im not going anywhere .. any time soon ; ) "
I laughed ..
ok?
I called fahhod ..
Shaikha ; " ALoooo wainek? "
Fahad ; " haaalla bu ilshabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab .. "
tanna7t ..
I mummbled ; " menu bu ilshabab? ana shayookha! "
He laughed : " wedal3een rou7ch ba3ad?? Shayookha??
al3an 5airah sootch laima
etgoomen mn enoooooom! "
I laughed so hard ..
maleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeqqqqqqq ..
Shaikha : " hahahaa .. shoof ana mane radda 3alaik ..
cus ana dagga agolik shay
lazim akoon e7laiwa 3alshan ter'9a! .. "
fahad ; " golay .. shfech? "
I told him about illy galah oboy ,
fahad ; " la la yuba .. ana shako .. "
I choked .
Shaikha ; " fahoodddiiiiii allah e5aaaaaleeeeeeeek .. "
Fahad ; " hahahaaayyyy la tedala3ain 3alayyyyyyy!
ma yenfaaaaaaa3 .. "
I laughed ; " fahood etha ma sharaitley enta eb esmik ..
mara7 ashtery at all! ..
oo you know that! .. fa ya3ni pls! ..
shda3wa 3alaik! .. just ektebha eb esmik! .. "
Fahad ; " walla belsha .. "
Shaikha ; " khalas khalas! .. yeslam rasik ..
I don't want anything menik! .. i'll talk
to maryam et7e6ha eb her name ..
oo 5aL kil ilshabab laima e6al3on law7at my car ..
te6la3 eb esm mara oo egoloon hathoola mako
3endehum reyayeeL at home .. enzain? "
Fahad ; " eklaay 5arach khalas i'll do it for you ..
bas tara mu chethe yaqne3oon! "
I laughed .. ; " akhir marra .. "
.
.
I slept around 12 am ..
oo '9abba6t my alarm enny agoom 10 am ..
3alshan atzahhab for my interview with Zain ..
ma dawamt bil jam3a heheheh mali khelq ..
oo I have work to do ya3ni ..
about 8 am fahood called me 3alshan
wekalat volkswagen enshoof ilcar oo neshtereha ..
we went there ..
aaaaaaaaaahh :'(
rekabt One of the cars ..
touareg v6 2009 ..
Black with tanned leather ..
oo big tanta ..
Gps ..
ah .. I sat down ..
oo took a deep breath ..
ree7at il New leather ..
ET3AWWER ILGAAAAAAALB! ..
Fahood 7abebe did all the papers ..
I called my father oo getlah enna e7na bil wekala ..
gaalli ennah 7awalhum oo kilshay okay ..
galoolena il car te6la3 mn ilwekala after 1 week inshalla ..
fa fahood galli enna be7e6li modareba for hal one week ..
et3allemni il basics ..
abbaaaaaaaih I was sooo haaapppppppppyyy ..
mn kether ma I'm Happy re7t zain interview oo Im giggling ..
I sat down ..
kanaw 2 men oo 1 women ..
" ashkalhum san3een walla .. "
I mummbled ..
the women ; " what's your name? oo age? oo wain tadresen? ..
talk about ur self .. "
I smiled .. ; " mmmm .. my name is Shaikha .. Im 19 years old ..
adris in 3elom ejtema3eya (Siyaseya) .. and my minor is edara .. "
One of the mens ; " oo laish qadamtay 3ala il job? "
I stared at the floor ..
agoolik ilsej?? ..
I shaked my shoulders in a careless way ..
Shaikha ; " mmmmm .. well, I love talking in the phone? "
they laughed so hard ..
the women nodded .. ; " saja saja .. we all admit that .. "
I laughed m3ahum .. ; " heehe .. for fact , Im a good listener ..
oo a7eb a7eL mashakeL il nas ..
oo I have the ability to create a New things .. "
they smiled ..
the women ; " do you know enna il part time job from 4-8? "
I nodded ; " yes yes .. ma3endi moshkela .. "
they stood up ..
while shaking my hand ..
" we will call you soon inshalla .. "
I smiled .. ; " yes .. inshalla .. "
.
.
the Modareba is just so 7ananah ge6ee3a! ..
I hate her ..
killa et5aleene a3eed my saf6a! ..
bas bas ..
Shaikha ; " BAAAAAAAAAS FATIN! WALLAA BAMOUT!
CHAM MARAAAAAA ASFEEEEEE6'HA HATHEEEEEEE?? "
fatin ; " mekhalif! .. you should try your best .. yalla ;@ "
*Beep*
Shaikha ; " la7tha ne6ray .. alooo? "
woman's voice ; " good morning .. SHaikha? "
my heart ib beating ..
Shaikha ; " mm yes? "
woman's voice ; " Im Najat from zain ..
entay emqadma 3ala part-time job? "
I smiled ; " yes yes .. "
Najat ; " well , can you start working Next week?
teyeen at 7 am etwaq3een your contract
oo tebdain teshtaghlain? "
HEEEEEEYYYYYYAAAAAAA ..
Shaikha ; " eeeeeeeeh yes yes sure sure ..
eb ay zain i'll work?? ay fer3?? "
Najat ; " I don't know , Come next sunday oo you'll
find out .. "
I was so so so so happy ..
fa qarart inna I'll send to my father a flower bouquet ..
I ordered it from a site called Q8flowers ..
Big and Nice white flower .. Esma "WhiteRangea" ..
with a thankyou card...
" Dear Daddyy ..
thanks for being a part of my life!;*
yours , Shaikha "
.
.
# after One week ..
aaaaaaaaaaah! ..
It's my daaaaaaay! ;D
i'll recieve my car ilyooom ..
oo i'll get a job ba3ad..
hahaha such a busy life! ..
I went to Zain first at 9 am ..
oo waqa3t my contract ..
enna adawim mn sunday's afternoon ..
for 3 days a week .. from 4-8 ..
7adda good .,
In Zain the airport ..
cus it's 24 hours fa ye7tajoon muwathafeen ..
it was very good place to me ..
saad oo mafeeh louya oo za7mah ..
oo kil elli eyoon nas ekbar or mesta3yeleen ..
ashwa .. makent abi enna ashtegheL in Zain the avenues ..
Next to lorenzo and pauL?
WHYYYYYY! ;x
after that ..
I went with the driver to get my car ..
I choked .. thag 5elqi enna im all alone here ..
I mummbled to my self ..
" maku oboo wela a7ad weyay ..
somegirls eb waqt tasjiiL eljam3a thier
fathers eyoon ma3ahum!
wana shfene emsabbela?? "
fahad kan mar gabli embacher ..
bas he have some important thing to do ..
fa bas khallas il papers oo galeehum ina
im coming 3alshan a5ethha ..
I got my car , FINALLLLLLLYYYYYYYY ..
aaaaaaahahahha ..
Shaikha ; " Saleem goo home .. khalaas ..
I have my own car .. hahahahaaaaaa .. "
abbaih 7adda the best day ever ..
ebsiir3a sarat il sa3a 3 pm! ..
I got dressed ..
lebast a cute babyblue Gap dress ..
7adda simple and 3amali ..
with white jeans and white laffa too ..
with thin line eb blue ke7eL under my eyes ..
and that's it ..
awwaL ma dashait ..
re7t 7ag il manager ..
oo 3alamni il important things ..
kan il mafrooth 3alay for the first two weeks ..
bas ag3ad wara muwathaf oo ashof..!
ma asawey shay .. bas looking..!
the mothaf was really kind with me ..
khalid .. about 35 years old .. e7laaaaaaaiw wayed..
anyway ,
aroung 7 pm ..
ga3da ashoof my watch ..
a7es eny ta3abt ..
awwaL yoom work dayman the person e7es ennah ta3ban ..
even o uhwa ma sawah shayy ;x
Khalid asked me to close his system ..
3alshan eb yebda New shift ,
....... ; " ilsalam 3alaikom , "
I raised my eyes ..
o choked bil air ..
mu gadra atnaffas ..
Shaikha ; " wa .. wa3alai .. kom .. ilsa .. lam .. "
Mishary ; " shfeech ? "
I whispered ; " Shdarrak enna Im here? ..
eshyabek! "
He smiled ..
Mishary ; " please I wanna pay my check .. "
I smiled .. ; " Sure .. "
laffait nadait khalid ..
chan eye esaweelah il check oo kilshay ..
oo khalid e7achene oo efahemni every step ..
oo il akh Mishary staring at me ..
ana ga3da ashoof il computer ..
channa I don't know enna he's staring!
bas I couldn't ingonre it ..
I raised my eye ..
our eyes met ..
7asait ena all the peoples bil airport
tijammedaw..! .. a7is enna there's no body ..
ella us ... Me and him ..
Khalid smiled to him ..
oo Mesha ..
I smiled ; " 7ayak allah! "
Mishary ; " Im not going anywhere ..
many ray7 .. ban6erich .. "
I whispered ; " ro7 ro7 .. it's my first day ..
pls! .. it's hard enough .. rooooo7! .. go away please! "
Mishary walked out side ..
oo wegaf yam il door ..
Shakla kan fu'9ee7a..!
Na3aaaaaaaaam wagef barra tan6er! ..
the manager came to me .. ;
" Shaikha you can go now ..
it's 7:30 .. "
I smiled oo 5athait by bag oo 6ala3t ..
I walked out side oo ma eltefat his way ..
mabi a7e6 3aine eb 3ainah ..
I just don't wanna break down ..
Mishary walked yamme ..
Mishary ; " How's your first day? "
I ignored his Question ..
Mishary ; " Enzain How's your New car? .. Mabrook .. "
I smiled ..
Shaika ; " Thank you .. bas please leave me alone .. "
Mishary : " wedii .. bas I just can't .. "
Shaikha ; " uuhh, try your best! "
Mishary smiled to me ; " sadqene .. I'M! "
wesalna il parking ..
I pressed the un-lock button ..
the car 6ala3t beeps ..
Mishary ; " egg3aaaaad ya il mowater .. "
I laughed .. I couldn't help it ..
Mishary ; " Shaikha , Can I ask you a Question?? "

17 comments:

  1. awwww <3<3<3 yaay she got the car o job in the same day!! hope her happiness lasts for a loooong loooong time...

    I HAVE TO KNOW THE QUESTION!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol he's so cute wala:p
    the question allah esalmich is why can't you give me another chance?
    i messed up you messed up so we're fair square!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loool thanx Cupid ;*..bas aba more details bout her reply plzz..y3ni so i can rest in peace :P:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. why do they always "CHOKE"?????

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm ya tara ,, whats the questioon ?! will u marry me maybe ??

    ReplyDelete
  6. ee sa7 tara "choke" ya3ne 8a9 or khtanag chethe.. u say "choked on her words" bas choked broo7ha ya3ne 8a99at;p amazing story btw im a silent reader bas i love both ur stories

    ReplyDelete
  7. ya7lailhum wallah - chaneh byaglib stalker al7een dam ineh 3araf heya wain itdawim oo chee

    ReplyDelete
  8. 3ndi exam ,, o el youm ma r7t el uni 3shan adrs ,, magdrt adrs :)! coz i know ench aked mnzla new post

    now erta7 glbi o bbdi inshallah ;p

    xoxo
    M

    ReplyDelete
  9. what did he ask :(
    i am starting to like him Why?
    "shaking my head and saying to myself you hate him you hate him "
    okay he is back on my hate list :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want post 13!! khalas i'm addicted:(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zooouqaaaa :***
    Car + Job ..Aaahhh Il7imdilelaah :**
    LOOOOOOOL:p ..I Really laughed SOOO HAARD 3alaa Misharyy Lama Gal Eg3aad ya ilmouwaateeer KaK;P
    He's Funny:*
    Ps: Don't Eveer NEVEER !! Say inaa wayeed 3alaich ilkalam illy ga3ad engoulaa:@
    Cus A7naa ma ga3ad Enjamil That's The true!!
    o You DESEERVEEE MOOREE Saadgeeny :**
    Waaaiting for your Next postt :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Moo chi y3algon :P
    Bas 9aka anoony!! LAISH THEY CHOKE :p!?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dazzii .. yes yes yes ;* wanasssssa;* .. heheh enshalla you will ;*

    Cupid .. i'll give you my account oo kamlay il story LOOOOOL;******* LOVE YOUR WAY OF THIKING! :* aaah the fairness thing! ;@

    anonymous ( iltwo comments atwagga3 from one person! ;p ) . ilmohem .. madri everyone Choke with his words .. mu ma3nataha nafs il food! .. bas ya3ni enna they choke enna il kelma ma te6la3 mn bala3emhum ;p .. thanks babe;* Im glaad enna you loved the stories ;* .. oo walla it makes my day laima a silent reader yakteb comment! :*:*

    pearla .. maybe! ;p;****

    3anooda .. et'haaqaaaaaaain @@ ;p

    M .. 7ayaate ;****** .. goood luckkk;** Inshalla full mark ;*

    Cuteandcandy .. Give him another chance! :* .. 3alashane (a)

    Cupid enshallaaaaa ;********

    Raghad .. aaaahh :'( .. I LOVE YOU! :*:*:* I really really dooooo! ;******** .. hahahaha eeee 7alaya ilwayh enakkit ba3ad! ;p

    Madry Shakw .. LOOOOOL maleeqa mu? :P .. Haw ba3ad shenu? @@ .. ya3ni ilwa7ed shay 6abe3e e'3es eb his own words laima yetwahhaq or yensedim or yestanis .. chokes aqsed feeha enna e'3es oo ye5teneq eb kalamah .. ma te6la3 ma3ah il kalemat ;* ..

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVEEEEEEEEE YOOOOOOOUUUU MOOREEEE & MOOREE & MOREE & MOREE ...TELL THE ENDD:**
    LOOL:* ..Cute:*

    ReplyDelete
  15. shnooooooo el question? shnoooooo?!!! SHNOOOOOO? :$

    ReplyDelete
  16. Raghad ;********* xoxo

    SKITTLES .. 13 posted babe;*

    ReplyDelete