Monday, April 13, 2009

24- [Re-Love .. him;*!]



[yalli theba7ne ghala SHUKRAN 3ala erma7ah..!]
.
.
radait il bait after iljam3a ..
oo ana 7assa enny 7addddi 7aqeera ..
oo inna I was so rude with Mishary ..
I layed down 3ana my bed ..
watching il e3ada malat titanic ..
fahad entered my room ..
Fahad : " wallaaaaaaain!! Ma 5estay titanic?"
Shaikha; "WAKKHHHHIR 3AN ILTVVVVVVVV..! ..
la la ma 5est .."
fahad sat 3ana corner il bed .. ; "shaL 5arabee6!
walla mako 7ub chethe al7een! ..
kil wa7ed e7ebla shahrain .. ya5eth elli yabeeh oo m3a ilsalama!"
I smiled ; "Okay fahood Im ur sister mu brother
3alshan et5oora 3alay!"
He laughed : "heheh walla hatha ilsej!"
I nodded ..
while saying ; "aaaaaawwwwww .."
3ala il part elli jack yarsmi rose oo ehya nakes ..
Fahad wegaf jiiddam il tv. ; " cloooooooose your eyeeeeeeeeees ..
wallaa enna hathaaaa sabab en7eraf il yahaaaaaaL!"
I laughed so hard ; "hehehe waaaaay maleq! waaaaaakhir!"
My mother voice .. : "SHAIKHAAAAAAAAAAAAA..!"
fahad giggled while e6afferni ; "yaaaaak ilmoot ya tarek ilsalat!"
I giggled ; "chab eshtabe ma sawait shay!"
I went to the living room ..
Shaikha : " Hala yooma? "
She smiled to me ,,
My mom ; "emshay dare .."
galbi naghazne ..
maybe fahad's mom dagat laha etgoolaha
wa5ray bentich 3annna!
no no .. No way ..
maybe fahad called her?
walla kilshay maybe eser,
mako shay Noway..!
re7na to her room ..
wana galbi was beating so fast ..
Shaikha : "khair yumma?"
She smiled to me ..
while pointing 3ala il bed .. ; "ge3day.."
I sat Down ..
mama ; "Shaikha 7ayate .. entay mara kebeera Mashalla al7een ..
3omrech 20 Sena .. oo ilwa7ed ma yadre ilkheera wain akeed ..
bas e7aweL inshalla ye5tar il a7san oo allah yaktebla illy feh khair .. "
I stared at her ..
MAAAAAABI AFHAM..!
MABIIIII ASMAAAAAAAAAAAA3 ..
I nodded .. ; "eeh?"
mama ; "fe wa7ed mashalla 5oosh wa7ed wene3im oo wild nas ..
daris eb amrica oo met5arrej mn ehnak Business .. bint 3amma
shafetich eb milchat Noor .. ehya refejat Noor .. oo 5oosh nas wene3im .."
I Stared at her ..
Is this Kind of joke? ..
well , IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!!
Shaikha : "Menu uhwa?"
MISHARY??
M I S H A R Y ? ?
mama ; "Esma Salman .. he's 27 years old ..
3endah o5o oo e5et ..
uhwa ilbicher .."
I choked ..
Shaikha ; " la yumma chenna keber 3alay .. I don't Know .."
mama Kissed my head ; "walla ma yinrad shayookha ..
ahalah thahaaaaaab oo uhwa yemde7oonah walla ..
meltezem oo e5af allah oo san3 oo 7abebe oo nafeL ..
you couldn't ask for more .."
I smiled ..
while a tear em3alliqa eb 6araf my eye ..
Shaikha : "Madre mama .. 3ady ta36eene timt affakker .."
She smiled ; " Sure 7abebti .. take a week .. "
I went back to my room ..
fahad was laying 3ala my bed ..
Fahad ; "HAAAAAAA? 6alaaaa3 fech il7ookem??"
I smiled .. ; "Fahood yala barra please .."
He gave me that stupic look ; "a77! .. No! .. magdar a6la3 ..
I wanna Know what will happen for Roooose .. "
I laughed ; "tara mali khelq .."
Fahad ; "Shatbe Ommi fech?"
Shaikha : "there's someone 5a6ebne ..
oo tabene afakkir feh .."
Fahad ; "okay? oo laish etzefene wentay
etgoolen ilkhabar! .. "
I smiled : "ma azefik .. bas Im telling you
shfeha ome! .. I don't know the guy 3alshan
ashta6 3alaih .. "
Fahad ; "What's his name? as'allich 3annah .."
Shaikha ; "Salman il***** .. "
Fahad ; "eeh mashalla wene33iiiiim .. hatha obooh
warethlich hamcha haaaaaaaL kober .."
I smiled .. it's not the point please..!
Shaikha ; "mu 3an il money .. 3an his personality ..
shlona san3?
ra3e banat? .. ya3ni .."
He smiled ; "Sure bas'allich 3an klishay .."
he walked out my room ..
while calling one of his friends 3alshan
yes'ellah about salman..
" M." Is calling ..
already ilyoom sheft mennah maybe 5 Missed calls ..
Shaikha : "aloo?"
Mishary : "alooooooooooo! zain radaitay .."
Shaikha : "yeah Im kind .. amer?"
Mishary : "ma yamer 3alaich 3aduu ..
but I need to see you ..
as soon as you can!"
Shaikha : "shako? for what? ..
there's nothing between us 3alshan
ayye ashofik 3alaih!"
Mishary choked ; "Im Sorry Shaikha ..
'9alamtech m3ay .."
Shaikha : " '9alamtne?? .. Entaaa badda3t fene ..
maskhartne .. thalaitne .. ahantne ..
not '9alamtne oo bas .. "
Mishary : "Im sorry .."
Shaikha : "Im sorry too .. believe me ..
ma7ad Sorry kethre!"
he choked ..
Mishary : "ana ham ma'9lom ma3ach ..
I didn't knew the truth ella tawa .. mennich!"
Shaikha : "oo ma et3arf tes'aaaL? ..
Mishary when you Knew something bad about me ..
you should stand up for me oo ham you should
Question me about it!! .. mu ray7 za3lan two
weeks oo ga6 3alay 7ache haaaaaaaaL kober! "
Mishary : "ana tesara3t .."
Shaikha : "I know .. if there's anything bad
beserlina bil future .. you'll let me down .."
Mishary : "No shaikha .."
Shaikha : "meta eb teyye ta56ebne?"
He choked ..
Mishary : "I didn't told my mother il truth yet .."
I laughed in a hummer tone ; "huh.! ..
3ayaL tell he enna etbarekli .."
Mishary : "for?"
Shaikha : "my engagement .."
he laughed .. ; "Enshalla .."
Shaikha : "Im not talking about you! .. cus nothing baqelik eb my heart .. and I think that must be so clear to you .. you let my down Mishary twice! .. and you broke my heart and walked away eb akthar il times elli a7tajek .. I can't count On you .. I can't trust you .. and I can't Love you anymore .."
I felt enna he's crying ..
Mishary : "oo e7na??"
Shaikha : "allah yarzeqik wa7da a7san menni .."
Mishary : "oo entay!"
Shaikha ; "ana? .. ana 7abaitek mn galbe .. bas il '9aher ya mishary ennik kent stupid and didn't knew the rules eb your game! .. ma3araft al3ab m3ah sa7 .. oo ma3araft atsarraf eb wayid things .. Im sorry 3ala ur lost walla! .. Im a Unique girl .. you'll Never find wa7da methli walla ..
but what can I say about letting me down twice? .. mu hatha il3asham walla .. "
Mishary : "SHAIKHA PLLLLLS 3A6ENE FORSA .."
Shaikha : "I gave you my life forsa ..
oo enta thaya3ta twice .. I can't Sorry .."
akward silence ..
for few mins.
il tears yanzelon mn my eyes ..
bedoon shu3oor ..
oo I can hear him crying ..
Mishary : "allah esam7ch .."
shaikha : "ALLAH ESAM7IK ENTAAAAAAAA! .. YOU'RE THE ONE ELLI THAYYA3 ELI BAINAH! .. I CALLED YOU FOR CHAM???? OO YOU KEPT BELIEVEING EB 7ACHE MONA AND SALMA OO 7AQERNE .. YOU TREATED ME CHANNY TRAAAAAASH! .. YOU LET ME DOWN WALA .. YOU .. BROKE .. MY HEART!"
he took a deep breath ..
Mishary : "allah ewafgich shaikha .."
I closed my eyes ..
Mishary : "that's it?"
I choked ; "I .. Thiink .. so .."
Mishary : "tabeen shay?"
I whispered with shaking voice ; " N .. O "
he hang up the phone ..
while ana lel7een 7a6eeta 3ala my ear ..
oo dmo3 dmo3 ..
river of tears ..
bas yebda ma ewagef ..
I swear to god enna amsa7 il tears oo asket ..
after few mins .. I crash down again .. oo arid abche ..
.
.
after few days In bed ..
crying .. and trying my best to move On ..
I called my mother kanat ga3da edarris khalloud ..
Shaikha : "mama .. abi akalmch .."
mama ; "golay?"
I smiled ; "no .. a7taj private time shwayya .."
She gave khallod some thing to do ..
oo yatli her room ..
mama ; "Khair yumma?"
I kissed her head ..
Shaikha : "khair enshalla .. "
She stared at me ..
mama ; "qarartay about Salman?"
I nodded ..
Shaikha : " 7ayahum allah .. "
I wanna Love and Live ..
Mishary mo kaffo an6erah ...
I can't count on him ..
okay , i'll set with him ..
oo just talking ..
I woun't marry him eb nafs ilyoom..!
oo I can say No after my ag3ad ma3ah ..

21 comments:

  1. Zaaaaaaaaaaain tsaaaawwii!! wallah mshary mu kafooo ;s yaheel 7adda
    enshallah tetzawaj o teftak mina:S

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAAAAANKKK YOOOOUUU THAT WAS AMAAAZING I TRULY CANT WAIT FOR MORE ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats my girl i am liking her more and more
    and this new guys sounds nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. zain etsawee feh! 3jibatne shaikha waaayed!
    thanks babe for posting.. I really love your story, keep it up;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE YOUU
    oo khalas that's it for Mishari:s
    shoufay ihwa 9ij gal3ita bas ham maskeen, ok i'm gonna decide after I meet this Salman guy:p
    and thank you so much for posting babe;**

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for her ;[;[ klb mishary ;[;[ '9y3haa 5l ykiilha now huh no more shekha

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3ady agoulich shay? This is my first comment for both stories.. YouCompleteMe o this one! Seriously!!!!!! madry shagoulich?!!!!! u rock girl!

    o this story a7es'ha its me! o matsadgen shkether i crashed down, crying all night!!!! min sijy abchy chiny small kid! elstory a7es its ME!! shloun bayga my life hathy? OMG! thanks anyway! o cant wait till your next post,

    - A

    ReplyDelete
  8. hob hob shelsalfaaa laish t6ooofni wayed ashya2 :P?


    UMBAIH JAD BAREDAAAT CHAABDI !! 5aaaywaaali Mishaary ;P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Entay mchayka ina my comment esa3a 4 elfayer:P? wala k2ana ako dwam :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. wallah ineh Mshary moo kafo - 9ij law ilbnaya matigdar ti3timid 3ala ilrayyal fy wagt 7ajat-ha, 3ayal mub howa ilrayyal ilmunasib leha

    ReplyDelete
  11. waaaaaay ;'( ..
    bs zeen etswee ;* but i think she cant love '3eer mishary ;'(

    ReplyDelete
  12. OQSEEM enha zeen etsawee !! mashoor mo rayal !! wele e9adeg hal ahyaa2 o ohwa e3aref el bent mn 2 yearz !! hatha mayestahel enaa yo3tamaad 3aleh !!

    hatha wehma lel7en matezawejaw !! what IF !! 9ar methel hal ashya2 later !!

    SOrry meshary but YO let KELNA DOWN LooL

    o enshala SLMAN ekon a7san mn alf maraa

    o 5at9ale este5ara 3ad loooooool matadre wen el 5er


    ambe la le 3 last post wal amade my day !! JAD

    THANK YOO SO MUCHH !! oo chaykaay ena kelna weya salmaan agains mashor lana heZ a kid lel7en o mate3alam mn hal denya
    o 27 saLman is a CATCH :P DOn't let him go


    o allah ewafeg shayoo5 yarab :P testahel kel 5er ;**

    waittin shno be9eer :D o 5al tenfa3 mashor SALMA :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. la la jaad 7aqeeeerr!!!
    3ala golat'hom "foog shayna gowat 3ayna?"
    i hatee himm!!
    oo poor shaykha wala ma testaaheel;/!!
    i lovveee youu blogg :*
    am a big fan!:P

    ReplyDelete
  14. yes yes yes :D

    ele b3doooooooooooo plss

    ReplyDelete
  15. please please nazly ilnew post:( wala bs cant wait any more

    ReplyDelete
  16. Salman 3ala 3ainii oo rasii hatha il rayal !!
    Mishary is twoooo faced WAI3 !!
    ebi6 il chabd .. oo inshalla obooha e6alig mona after what she has done !!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ya36ech el 3afyah !! .. Hatha awal post le.. Mshallah 6areqtch bel ketabah wayed 7elwa.. etshed el ensan wetkhaleina nabi negra more..

    Le daraja kelshway achayek.. ha fe new post wela ??..


    Sij sij y36ech el 3afyah oo thanks ;) .. Waiting .

    ReplyDelete
  18. Noura .. eeh enshalla allah ewafiig'ha :*:*

    anonymous # 1 .. 7AYAAATE!;**** THANKS FOR UR COMMENT ;******* ..

    CuteandCuddly .. She just followed her mind .. oo 5allat her heart ewalli .. yeah he sounds nice ..

    exquisite .. yeah! yestaheeeL ;@

    Cupid ehehhe I LOVE YOU TOO BABE;**** .. yeah! ;S .. 7adda .. there's a part enna 7aaram oo there's a part ennah 7mar! ;S

    Dillo .. yes ;@ 5aL yet'addab ;@

    - A .. OMG! babbbbe! :** .. thanks for your comment .. yeah it's life! .. kelena have the same cases! .. you don't know what behind the closing doors ;* .. hope your life is going just fine :*

    Madry SHakw .. LOOOOOOOL Dawamtay?? :P .. hahahaha .. yeeeeah qal3a! ;@

    3anooda .. thats true! ;*

    lulu .. yeah .. I think that too :'*

    Jood .. OQSEM? LOOOOOOOOL .. I rememberd that Kuwaiti New da3aya! :P hehehe .. I loved it walla .. okay , It's not our case Now :P ..
    eee walla ;@ .. we hate you mishary :'( .. we all do! :( .. yeah :@ 5al tenfa3a il bitch :@ .. I LOVE YOU GIRL xoxoxoxo ;*

    youhavemywholeheart ; MWAH;* .. Loved your nickname! :* .. and i'll read ur blog now ;* .. Im ur first follower ;p hehehe ;* ..
    yeah 7adda ;S sheftay shlooon! ;/

    nOsa .. Posted babe;*

    anonymous # 2 .. Posted babe ;*

    Nol1993 .. yeah! ;S .. right! .. he's 2 faces .. ya rab! :S 3asa e3arf ilsej ge6ee3a ..

    Hiba .. THANKKS BABEEE!;***** e3afeeeeeech .. walla ur comment made my day :* .. I posted tawwa ;* .. hehehe Love you :*:*

    ReplyDelete
  19. I HATE YOU MISHAARYYY !! :@@@@@@@
    O ZAIN ETSAWEN YA SHAIKHA !

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dreamer at HeartSun Aug 23, 01:08:00 PM

    Agreed, Mishary doesn't deserve you, Shaikha was strong enough to go through this...

    ReplyDelete