Sunday, April 19, 2009

36 - [ Re-love .. him;*!]



[ KuuL 3amin .. wa ante 7abebatii ;** ]
.
.
I stared at them ..
Bismellah! ..
minu hathoola?
I couldn't figure out minu uhma mn
kither ma I was On shock ..
I just Opened my mouth ..
oo tanaaaaaaa7t..!
Shaikha ; " ba .. baa .. me? .. aa? .. omg! "
Heba hugged me so tight ;
" HAAAAPPPPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY BABEEEEEE .. "
I put my hands 3ala my face ..
OMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG!
my sisters ,
fahood .. khalid o faisaL ..
my father ..
Heba and my friends ..
cousins ..
MINU YABHOUM KELUHOOOOOM ??
everyone hugged me so tight ;
" Happy Birthday Shayoooooookh .. "
" KOKOOOOOOOOO .. HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY .. "
" KiL sena wentay 6aiba shayookha .. "
" Haaappy birthday sweety .. "
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!
hahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa! OMGGGGGGGG!
I CAN'T HANDLE THIS..!
Heba Laughed while kissing my cheek ;
" yalla Shayookh Set bil Birthday girL chair! "
I sat in a foshiya Chair ..
oo next to it fe bunch of balloons ..
oo Big Silver ( S ) Litter ..
oo around the balloons small bags of gifts ..
hahahahahaaaaaaaaa..!
OMGGGGGGGG!
I felt like a 10 years old girl..
the waiter came out with tinny Creamy
Vanilla Cupcake
3alaiha One Candle ..
they closed the light ..
and played ..
Ghannu li7abibi - abdulmajeed abdullah ..
I was laughing so hard ..
oo my cheeks blushing 7aaaaaiL ..
khalas the slow part ..
* the fast tone bedat .. Salman kissed my cheek
and whispered .. ; " ehdaa' "
Ghanuu li7abibi oo qademooulah il tahanii ..
fe 3eed meladah 3asaha 100 3am ..
efra7 7abebe ..
oo e6lib aghla il amanee ..
il laila ya 3oumri tenadeek il a7lam ..
wadda3t 3am oo qabalak 3am thanie ..
ta3aL naq'9i il3omer fe 7uub oo heyam ..
Ensa il hmoom ilyoom .. weth7ak 3ashani ..
walla ebtesama mink .. tes3edni a3wam ..
a7aweL ashra7lik eb galbi ma3ane ..
walla il fara7 nasanney hmoom oo alam ..
wajamme3 afkari oo ya3jiz lesanii ..
met far7etyy ma3tthour walla ma anlam ..
e7tart wesh ahdeek ghair il aghane??
oo bahdeek galbi elli ma3ak fe il hawa haaaaaaam ;*
oo a6leb mn allah ya 7abebe 3asanii ..
ma an7erem mn basmetak 6ooL ilayam ..
.
.
I was so happy ..
I couldn't remember one hard moment
ib my whole life!
it was just so perfect ..
Fahad ; " yallaaaaaaa! eklay ur cake! "
they all laughed 3ala my cupcake elli Im holding it
like a small kid 5ayef 3alaiha ;x
Heba ; " yes yes 7elfay 3alaiha!
hahaha it's for eating!
yallaaaaaaa ;p "
Salman was setting smiling oo laughing with them ..
bas he's so shy .. oo don't like to be in a big group
wella in a party oo looya ..
I took a bite from my amazing Cupcake ..
Hebba yelled ; " pic pic .. "
I smiled while maska il cupcake acting enna Im eating ..
fahad pushed the cupcake ..
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai3!
I yelled ; " YAAAAAA MALLLLLLLLEQ! .."
all the vanilla cream 3ala my nose and upper lips ..
Heba ; " yalla smile! "
they all laugh 3ala shakli wana a'97ak with white cream 3ala
my nose ..
I stood up .. walking to the bathroom to wash my face ..
Maddait my hand to Salman and whispered to him ..
Shaikha ; " come ma3ay galbi .. "
he stood up and walked with me ..
I was half dancing not walking for fact heheheh ..
wesalna the mamar maL ilbathrooms ..
kanaw 7ajzeen the whole floor ..
so mafe a7ad ya3ni ela us ..
Salman ; " yalla 7ayate .. go to the bathroom .. "
I smiled while licking my upper lips ;
" mmmmmmm sweet .. "
he smiled a half smile and moved toward me
while putting his hand 3ala
ilwall waray ; " I wanna taste my little cupiicake .. "
I smiled ..
he bend on me ..
and lick the white cream mn 3ala my small sharp nose ..
it tickles ..
I giggled ..
Salman while his lips 3ala my nose ; " mmmmmmm .. "
I giggled ..
while shrinking my nose ..
he kissed my upper lips and smiled ;
" mmmmm maku ba3ad cream? "
we both break a big laugh ..
oo joined il bajeen after few mins. ..
we sat together keleena ..
eating our pinkpasta oo french fries ..
mmmm with extra salt !
it was fun ..
aroung 11 pm ..
everyone said goodbye oo tewakkaL ;p
and I walked with Salman to his car ..
Salman ; " shfeech mashya chenni I wont drive you home? "
I giggled ; " haw my mother her! .. laish a3aneek .. "
he stared at me ; " jad walla? "
I choked .. did I said anything wrong??
Salman stopped walking ; " im ur husband ..
don't mention ur family ever again wana here! ..
Im ur man!
I suppose to take care of you .. I have too! .. "
I smiled ; " I wanna hug you right Now ..! "
he smiled .. ; " yeaaaaaaah .. I told you ..
emshay marina ..
ma taben! .. so it's ur problem .. "
I laughed ..
.
.
I went back home ..
awaL ma dashait il room
willa 3ala my bed a big Prada bag ..
I yelled ; " OOOOOOOOOH GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD! "
it was a big chocholate brown ( kind of metallic)
Prada bag with tall bilt
and the logo bil Gold ..
7ad'haaaaaa Nizakkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaa!
3ala il bag mn barra ..
maktoob in a Red marker ;
" To my S.
I LOVE YOU;* "
I smiled ..
I knew inna that's Salmani hand writing ..
I called him ..
Shaikha : " 7ABEBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .. "
Salman ; " 7ayaaaaaaaaaaateeeeee .. "
we laughed ..
Shaikha ; " OMG OMG OMG! AMAZING BAAAAAAAAAG!
THANNNKS BABBBBBBBEEEEE .. "
Salman ; " ay bag? "
I choked ..
no no!
I know it's ur hand writing!
Shaikha ; " aamm .. haa? "
he laughed ; " hahahahaaaaaaaay ..
ur voice! e5tebas! "
MALLLLLLLEQQQQQ ;@ ..
hhhhuuuuuuuffff ..
Shaikha : " hehehe Omg! .. kheft ..
I thought ena mn wainle bag! ;p "
we kept talking oo flirting ..
Out of no where ..
I whispered ; " salmani .."
he said in a sleepy voice ; " mmmmm? "
Shaikha ; " have you
been in anykind of relationships
gabeL la netzawaj? "

18 comments:

  1. heyyaaaaaaah...2st cooment
    GABEL ANONYMOUSE :ppppppppppppp

    ReplyDelete
  2. mn le3yelah kila badleyat mo emsadgaaa
    1st*
    comment*
    brb agra :Pp

    (7arra anony heheheh)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DNT TELL ME THAT PRADA WAS FROM MISHARY!!!!!!

    finally shes goin to tell him!!

    o loved the surprise party they had..

    r u going to post another one 2nite *puppy eyes* (i think the puppy eyes are coming out a lot these days:P) :***

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to ruin the moment :(
    walla i want to slap her !!!!!!!
    love the cupcake ;P
    salman is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hummm,,salman is a very good guy
    nader ma nelga rayal eb awal ayam melcheta yfakker ebhal6areeqa weyamme3 7abayebha o ahalha oo (refeejat-ha) 3ashan bs yfarre7ha..3adatan ykonoon ananeyeen o yaboonhum 7aghum ebroo7hum oo bs welbaje AWAY ...allah yarzegna salmani nafs salmanech:P wewafgech yaraab :*
    really like it ,,waiting for your next post:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. tadren ela elso2al 7ada mo eb m7ala :P?

    tadren eni lazim adres:P?

    ReplyDelete
  7. waaaaaaay la2 la2 la t9eeer '3biyaaaa!!!!!! iffff al7een bi3a9iiib :'(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes that talk ,, they need it !! wsh 9aar b3dhaaa ??
    aaaah post soooon ;*

    ReplyDelete
  9. SKITTLES i 2nd u

    M;*

    ReplyDelete
  10. ALLAAAAAAAAAAAHH:***** Nice party^^.. SALMAAAAAANN(L), they are so cute together<333 "ALLAAAAaaahh Etttaamiiiiiiiiimmm " next next next Pleaseeeeeee:$:** ..AMAIZING WALLAAHH;p

    ReplyDelete
  11. WaaaaaaaW ;** wanasa
    yalla ba3ad more post please :***

    ReplyDelete
  12. plzzz nabii post plzzz ;*
    post aktha me 1 plzz ;*
    LOVE U ;*

    ReplyDelete
  13. shal su'aal !;s

    7adda ghalaa66!!!

    waayy aby a3rf ilbaajy PlzZ

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yaaaay Nice Surprise!! :)
    Amazing!:*
    Next Post PLEEEAASEE!:* ...

    ReplyDelete
  15. thnks 4 al the parts :D
    i cought up well with all the parts wana bel 6ayara :D 7adi enjoyed them!!

    a7s fe shay be9er now with salman! la2 la2!
    leash etgola leash?

    yala neexxxxxxt :D

    maybe be6alegha laman etgolah.. o ebtekteshf ena he's soo cheesy :p he is in a way or so.. cute bs a7s sometimes too much.. wayd perfect.. o ebyerj3 elmaleeq meshari to the pic :p

    ReplyDelete
  16. fedetech thanx alot ambeh elqesa 3jebaaa

    bs mala da3i eso2al la5er kelesh mo wagta LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL


    NA6REN EL BAJEEEE :***

    ReplyDelete
  17. aaaaaaaah !! he is the definition of SWEET !
    waiit the prada bag min misharryy??? :O

    love you babe:*

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. waiting for the next part yaalllllaaaa plzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete