Wednesday, April 15, 2009

29- [ Re-Love .. him;*!]


[ walla wa7eshnii mout ..
akhaf ba3dak .. amout! ]
.
.
I wanted to hear him before walking away ..
kent abi a3arf laish sawalli chethe?
I wanna END it for ever ,,
and ilsar7a .. I needed a closure to all of this..
I texted him back ..
To ; + 965 9******
" yes we do! :) .. when? and where? "
after few mins .
From ; + 965 9*****
" Starbucks Bmw? at 11 am tomorrow? "
I smiled .. mn wain em6alle3 il mokan?
she6arryyyyy enna enrou7 Starbucks Shwaikh!
it's Inside Bmw agency ..
To ; + 965 9*****
"Done."
I layed on my bed ..
while whespering to my self .. ;
" Stupid Shaikha! .. you'll walk in again?? ..
when you'll walk out his life?
oo ba3dain? in and outs! ..
it's so done between you guys! ..
you should understand that and accept it!
bacher i'll end it ..
I swear to god ..
i'll do it ..! "
I called Salman while sleeping slowly ..
Shaikha : "mmmmm yes yes .. adre .."
I felt his naughty smile ; "your voice when ur sleepy ..
I love it .."
isn't that Mishary's line??
I giggled : "heheh thaankyou .. yours too .."
Salman ; "hehehe la etjamlene! .. I hate my voice!"
Shaikha : "uuh really? .. it's so manly! "
Salman ; "yes and that's what I hate it about! ..
wayid jahoore and so serious even if im joking!.. "
I laughed : "heheheh Noooooo walla it's amazing ..
I find it just perfect mashalla ..
I love ur voice .. "
Salman : "thanks god ..
there's some good came out mennah ;p"
I smiled ..
I just can't get Mishary out of my mind..!
Im so .. bitch!
I hate my self ..!
I swear I wanna cry because ma astaheL any
thing good to happen to me!!
Salman ; " Shayookha .."
I mummbled while covering
my head ; "mmmmmm?"
Salman : "when it's ur birthday?"
I laughed : "hehehehe shee6aryyyyyyyyy! "
Salman : "I don't know! ..
I just wanna know you akthar .."
I smiled while talking about my self ..
the main things about me ..
my date of birth ..
what do I hate and Love ..
my friends ..
ya3ni .. Main things only ..
Shaikha : "aaaaaaah and that's it .."
Salman whispered ; " I love you .."
I choked ..
I don't love you back .. yet! ;/
well .. give me some few weeks ya3ni ..
I knew you from cham?? ..
2 weeks? ;S
ma amdaak et7ebne! ..
Salman : "Shaikha?"
I giggled ; "ehehe I love you too .."
Salman ; "Don't lie .. ur
voice embayyen ga3d etjamlen!"
AND YOU RUIN THE MOMENT ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN CHETHE??
Shaikha : " heheh well , I Do like you .. mu lay lidarajt Love ..
but im Sure Im gonna love you sooner or later ..
because ur such an amazing
person .. and you're a really caring and loving man ..
oo that's enough for me .."
Salman : " 7ayate entay .. take your time! ..
I don't wanna rush you .. at all ..
but believe me .. I'll try my best .."
Okay ..
isn't he so lazga?
or it's Me?
I cant stand him ..
shfene 3alaih??
Shaikha : "thank you dear ..
okay Now I have to hang up and sleep ..
bacher 3endi exam .. "
Salman : "aha .. good luck babe ..
awaL ma te6le3en from
the exam sms me .. okay?"
Shaikha : "okay babe .. goodnight .."
.
.
The Next morning ..
Libast a black juicy training and white shirt
3alaiha bil fesfoory yellow "Me .. Myself .. and I"
eheheh I love this shirt ;*
it was 11:15 am ..
I walked into Bmw agency ..
Starbucks was in the middle ..
Libanese guy ; "Good morning madam."
I smiled : "heey goodmorning ..
I'm going to starbucks :) "
I walked toward starbucks while my heart was
beating so fucking fast ..
7aqer! ..
How could he have my feelings eb his boket? ;@
uuuuuuuuughghghghghghhhhhh! ..
He was there ..
setting ib a table bil corner ..
wearing a white dishdasha and white Shmagh ..
I whispered to my self ; "well! he know that I Totally adore men
who wears white shmagh! .. is that a move? or what!"
He stood up awaL ma shafne ..
Mishary : "Gooooood morning .."
I gave him a fake smile ..
Shaikha : "Good morning .."
Mishary : "I ordered for you ahazelnut hot
chocolate with extra carameL "
I smiled .. : "well , thank you .."
the waiter : "Number 18"
he walked away while saying ;
"3an ethnich thuwane "
I choked ..
shit shit shit .. he know me !
he know me better than I know my self! ..
2 years! ..
he handle me my drink .. ; " bil3afya .. "
I smiled ; " thank you .. "
akward silent while drinking our coffe ..
I looked at my watch ..
Shaikha : "well , it's 11;30!
ben'9eL silent for ever? "
He smiled : "go ahead! .."
I stared at him ; " Shenu go ahead?? .. you texted me ams
telling me that ; (we need to talk) thing! ..
so ta7acha! .. what do you want! "
Mishary : " Shfech Shaikha? .. calm Down! "
I nodded ; "ok ok ! ta7acha?"
Mishary : "listen to me .. please till the end .. Im .. I got throu a really tuff time .. Ok it was wrong enna I let you down and let you go without asking you about it .. but ..
One day .. I was setting in the Duwaneya .. my mother called me .. enna tabene for something tharoori at home .. I went there .. wella Salma , Khalti Mona and my mother kanaw ga3den .. while khalty mona is crying! .. I fell for a stupid trick .. but shdarane ana? ..
they show my ur pics .. and khalti mona was crying enna ur father knew oo he'll kill you ..
I was dying everyday! .. I swear to god Shaikha that someday's I went to my bed crying like a girl! .. I was weak without you .. but you tell me .. if anyone told you enna your love ahalha daraw about her .. oo you was already on shock about that fact enna she lied to you oo ena she's not good person at all! .. what should I do?? .. for fact , I did something really stupid! .. "
my eyes poped out ..
and my heart was just going to stop right now! ..
Shaikha : "and that was? .. "
he took a deep breath ..
Mishary : "well , I asked a really close friend of mine and Fahad's too .. he's the One elli gabeL la I knew you .. we saw him in starbucks free zone? do you remember? "
I nodded ; "madre maybe .. ilmohem! "
Mishary : " I asked him if there's anything happened in fahad's house .. bas galli no! I told him enna ana same3 enna fahad's sister maretha .. galli ena he didn't hear a thind from fahad ,
and one day hal stupis asek fahad enna hows ur sister! .. so fahad enna 3asab shfeha my sister? .. fa gallah I don't Know mishary told me ena one of ur sisters is sick .. "
Shaikha : "and for that Fahad told me one day that you're a zbala!"
He smiled ; "yes .. because S3ood told fahad ..
eeh aked e5arref salfa emshairy
yabe e3arf a5barha! .. he was teasing fahad ..
who took it so seriously .."
Shaikha : "but fahad told him enna you 5a6eb someone etserlina
and he told fahad enik zbala! is that even funny to you guys??"
Mishary stared at me! .. : "he didnt say that! .. I was next to him .. gallah ; menu eb tertha ta5eth Mishary? .. while we was next to each other .. S3ood is my brother! .. he thought enna Fahad is laughing about it .. cus 5athooha mas5ara oo tegezzer that im looking for fahad's sister .. and haL 6naza mu 3ajba fahad at all .. who really started to believe inny zbala! .. but I talked to him .. few cham day .. and Told him enna that I .."
OK OK!
WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TOLD MY BROTHER?
Shaikha : "yes?"
Mishary : "I told him Shaikha enna it's a joke ..
and Im respect him ..
and it's all good between us right now .."
I smiled ; "Mishary he told me ennik ra3y banat!"
Mishary's eyes poped out ; "No im not! .. and you Know that ..! ,
maybe he was mad our something about me ..
because ilrabe3 gazarooha 3adiL 3alaiih .. "
I closed my eyes ..
Shaikha : "Do you want me to understand enna
all of this was a fucking joke?"
Mishary : " joke? .. it's not! .. fahad's case yes joke ..
no no .. not a joke ..
a missunderstanding ..
but my mother and Mona case .. it's a fucking mess! "
Shaikha : "well , That's so relieving .. thank you .. "
I stood up ..
he stared at the table ..
with empty eyes ..
while touching my hand ( eli kanat 3ala iltabe)
ib his fngertips ..
he whispered ; " I can't let you go .. "
Shaikha : "you did! .. you did mishary ..
you broke my heart!"
sa7ab my hand ..
Mishary : "please set down .."
I sat down ..
while a tear eb 6araf my eye ..
Shaikha : "what mishary?"
Mishary smiled while saying : "before few weeks ..
I Saw a test in the internet ..
it's about your friend enna they Know you wella la! ..
you should put the Question and ur friends ejawboon ..
and they got marks bil nehaya .. mn 10 "
I smiled ; "ok?? so?? "
Mishary : " I got 10 ! .. I put Questions about
you eb my mind ..
and answer it .. I got 10! "
I smiled : " yeeah .. good for you! "
he gave me his mobile .. ; "See .."
the wallpaper was the " 10! "
I smiled ..
while a tear en tanziL khalas ..
Mishary : " I'll ask you il Questions! ..
and you should know ur
self kether ma I know you! "
I smiled : " Im angaged Mishary .."
He didn't reply! ..
Mishary : " yalla .. Number 1 .. "
I stared at him ..
Shaikha : " Mishary ..! .. Im angaged .. "
Mishary nodded : "3aref 3aref ..
let's finish our game ..
they you should go to ur class ..
and think about me ..
and the Other man ..
and pick on of us! .. "
I stared at him ; " Is that a joke? "
Mishary : "No .. it's not! .. But you should see my
point of view gabeL la et5alene wetrou7en .. "
Shaikha : " and thaaat would be.........?? "
Mishary winked : "i'll tell you after il game "
Shaikha ; "okay!"
Mishary smiled while saying ; " you should pick ur fav. thing
between hal two eli bagoolhum okay? "
I nodded .. ; " ok .. "
Mishary : " you love .. Baskin or haagen dazs? "
I laughed ; " hehehe walla stupid game! .. baskin! "
He smiled ; " kamlay! .. pepsi or cocola? "
I rolled my eyes ; "pepsi? .. no no .. cola ..
mmm .. No pepsi .. pepsi .."
He laughed while Saying : "yes yes pepsi ..
but you call it cola! "
I laughed so hard ..
Shaikha : " aaaaaaaahahaha .. that's so truuuuue! "
He know every signle detail in my life ..
in my personality ..
in my .. souL!,
Mishary : " cold or hot water? "
Shaikha : " cold? "
he smiled ..
Mishary : " well , Cheating or lying? "
I smiled ; " mm .. lying ,.,."
Mishary : " maryam or dalia? "
I laughed : "I shouldn't pick between my sisters! ..
but .. dalia!"
he laughed .. ; " right right ..
maryam wayid 7aqaneya! "
I smiled ; " you start talking like me! "
I closed my eyes ..
while covering my face ib my hands ..
Shaikha : " khalas Mishary .. you got 10/10 ..
I don't wanna hear il baje .."
Mishary touched my fingers .. : " what's wrong babe? "
I was feeling so sick about this ..
Im falling for him .. again ..
and I wont let that happened ..
I can't do it ..
I just can't ..
Shaikha : " I don't know .. Im feeling like having
a low blood pressure ..
maybe t's huboo6.. "
Mishary : " wait wait .. ayeblich water .."
he gave me a bottle of water ..
with little salt ..
after few mins.
Shaikha : " aaah .. Im good now .. "
Mishary : " 7amdellah , go home ..
oo take a shower but not with cold water ..
warm water .. and 7e66ay 7up next to you in the bathroom ..
3alshan if you felt dezzy enjoy ur 7up under the shower .."
I laughed ..
he's just so funny!
Shaikha : " Enshalla .. but you didnt tell me
what's ur point mn haL quiz? "
he smiled while looking direct into my eyes ;
" akhir Tefasilek ra7eeL .. oo akhir tefaseelii .. alam! "
I stared at him back ..
I miss you ..
Shaikha : " don't do this to me .. please! "
Mishary whispered ; " a3sheqich .."

24 comments:

  1. FIIIIIIIIRST

    M;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAI3 WAI3! shako troo7la :/


    M;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HATER HER ! I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER !! SALMAN EB YADRI OO RA7 Y3A9EB !!! WTH ETHA MA TABEH ANA ABEEH :@!

    ReplyDelete
  4. M ;* .. la etzefeen :'(

    Madry Shakw .. ham entay! :'( shereeeera!

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaaaaaaaaaaay 7maaaaaaaaaaar he's so sexyyyyyy!!!!!!
    7araaam salman ma yistahaal! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm

    OK
    OK !!


    IS IT AJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE !!

    LA JAAD !!

    YA3nii EL BANaat !! FILM !! IHATE US ( sorry guyZ )


    BS a7NA FILM :@ Ufffffffffffffff


    THANXXX BS jaad ! ana abe ba3ad POST @@@@@

    BASHOF nehayat ha weya hal she5a !! !

    ReplyDelete
  7. @@
    @@
    @@
    @@
    baa333333aaaaaaaaaaaaaad
    la ams wela ilyoum posts wayid :(
    7araaam 3alaych 3alaggtina

    il9ara7a i dont blame her mishary is head over heels for her id leave salman in a heart beat for mishary

    ReplyDelete
  8. AGH SHINO HATHA MISHARYYYYYY @@!

    OHOOOO

    I AM ON MISHARYS SIDE ;$$ HE DOES LOVE HER.. 5AL TFILHA MIN SALMAN SOON.. GABEL LA TKBAR IL SALFA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i knew it :P i knew that shes gonna get back with mishary !!
    poor salman that gentlman handsome guy
    tara mafahamt fahads case :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. 7araaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaM ;[;[ .. kmlii lazm t76een dable today ;[

    thank you ;*

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOOOL shkla elkel yan6er min glb:p

    okay ill read it b4 i sleep!

    im packing now ! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL sorry eshta6ait :$
    ana shereeeera :(????


    M;*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waaaayy!:\
    tukfain la etrd 7ag misharyy;s
    [Sabika]

    ReplyDelete
  14. Waaay! ;|
    A7shaa Mtwhga 3dil!! ;D;D
    Waiting The Rest :) ...
    Oo Y36ech il 3afya 3l Post:**

    ReplyDelete
  15. okay:'(
    am falling for him tooo :'(!
    he's cutee:'(
    i wanna cry walaa!
    kisaar kha6reee:'(
    next post please:(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mshary Shtabi ? Wallah Sij Ba6ait Chabdi weya 7arakatik hathi ? Trou7 7g ilBnayya Ou B3dain t'hedha Ou T3awer galbha ! 7aram 3laik wallah;@ THAANKSS YCM 3al Post
    Ou ma Tshoufeen Sharr Inshallah :p Tedaffay 3adel Haa:P!!

    Waiting for The New Post;D

    "SW:*"

    ReplyDelete
  17. e9araa7a team mishary all the way .. salman needs to get a life :) !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!
    How romaantic (L)
    But what happens now :S:S

    ReplyDelete
  19. Madri laish bas I don't like Sulaiman:s

    ReplyDelete
  20. okay tara this is sad :(
    come on man move on :(
    walla i pity him :(
    fahad was right about him he still is a kid :(

    ReplyDelete
  21. uffffff...
    madri..
    salman 9ar lazga but arent all engaged men n women like that? kela eklmon b3'6 to know each other?

    n meshari.. i cnt beleive thats a joke.. 9ij qe9a :p
    i do support love.. but i support a man who comes from the door more.. then a whole love drama!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMFG!!!!!

    Y does he do that to her??!
    if u realy love her u would of left her alone to live her life the way she wanted!

    ;'(

    ReplyDelete
  23. :( :( :( aaaaaaah may9eer chthey ya mishaary !!!

    ReplyDelete