Wednesday, April 8, 2009

10- [Re-love him .. ;*!] * dedicated to pearla , Raghad and M. ;*

Good mOrning;***
This pOst is dedicated for all of you guys ;*
walla a7ibkoum :'( .. walla ! ;*
Bas I said haL 3 name because of ..
pearla; it's super duper long .. as you wanted babe;*
M.; your words about my story ib everyone's nickname ..
IT JUST .. BROKE MY HEART! walla il3athem ..
a7is mn ilfar7a my heart e3awerni!
hahaha yesterday 7almana enny I
opened my email chan ashof wela my nickname
7a6eta youcompleteme! LOOOOOOOOOL ;p x0x0 .. thanks for that! ;*
Raghad; .. thanks! the way you comment and the way you love my story ..
et5alene ajabeeL your comment oo my eyes telma3 from the happiness ..
such a great commenter!;*
.
.
[ min la wegaf weyay fe 7azzat il theej ..
la thaq sadrah la efakkir ejeenee ..!!! ]
.
.
I took a deep breath ..
thinking about my 2 years elli
maraw bedounah ..
he let me down ..
2 years a7ad yan6ir??
2 year a7ad yen7eqir??
it's too much..!
Shaikha : " No .. I can't give us a try ..
I don't want too .. "
Mishary Choked with his shock ..
He's just so .. mu met3awwiid!
ilbanat e7athfoon rou7hum 3alaih alot ..
ma3annah he's not jameeL or even hot ,
he's so classic kuwaiti guys look ,
Small black eyes and black hair oo gofeL ..
tall with nice shoulders mashalla ..
and big family with Cayenne S. turbo!
that's the point 3end some girls..!
the Car oo the family name .. welbaji 3adyy!
oo my 2 years .. 3adyy!!?
Shaikha : " Mishary Believe me ..
Im having a hart time enna ga3da agoolik No ..
bas walla I gave you 1 year to come ..
oo ma yeet .. I moved On before 6 monthes ..
cus khalas , I cant stop my life oo an6erik! ..
you really let me down .. "
Mishary : " Shaikha please! don't
forget ennah gabeeL haL 2 years ,,
kenna friends for 1 year even
etha kan msn! .. bas we were close! ..
I think .. ! "
Shaikha : " yes yes ok .. my personality
hathe ehya .. oo my love to you as a friend ..
hatha uhwa .. bas mishary 2 years ?? 2 years yal '9alem! "
Mishary : " Listen to me , Im not the one
elli '3ala6t for ignoring you 2 years ..
cus e7na gabelha one whole year kenna close ..
oo after haL year darait ennich chathabtay 3alay ..
so? magdar a3assib?? magdar enna asek babich?? "
Shaikha : " IMBALA SURE! .. menu galik la?? ..
I passed the point enna abek etsame7ni! ..
cus I said Sorry million time
wenta mestanek eb door il ma'3loo6 3alaih! ..
so have fun! .. bas mn my side ..
I SAID SORRYYYYYY ALF MARRAAAA!! .. "
sekatna ..
for few second sar akward silent ..
Shaikha : " Mishary .. khalas ..
you can et3assib oo you can etssek babi .. "
Mishary : " bas .. I opened it again..! "
Shaikha : " oo menu galliek enna I'll
let you enter my life .. again?? "
Ouch! ..
it's rude..
Bas it's my right to be rude..
shenu?? sebeeeeeeeL!!
mu life malty mo malta..!
meta ma yabe eyeeli oo meta ma yabe .. ma eyye..!
Mishary : " Ok shaikha .. as you like .. "
I choked ..
a7is mn kether my my heart e3awwerni ..
mu gadra abche! ..
I need to cry ,
bas mu gadra walla ..
Shaikha : " Im not rude tara .. bas it's the truth ..
you don't know me mishary ..
okay you know my personality ..
bas ma et3arf a tinny thing about my reaL life ..
yemkin you know my family name bas..! "
Mishary : " No shaikha .. I asked about you alot ..
I know enna your father metzawej 2 ..
I know enna your house in il surra ..
I know enna you don't drive ..
I know enna your father mu close weyakom .. "
OUUUUUUUUUU ..
OUUUUUU ..
stop stop stop ..
Shaikha : " No he's close to .. me! "
Mishary : " really? .. I don't know bethab6 ..
bas im telling you shelli 3arafta! "
Shaikha : " uuh Shit! ..
you don't have the right tara
ennik edawwir eb my life!
shtabee?? .. if you wanna know
anything about my family wela my life ..
ask me! .. mu tes'aL nas mn waray .. "
Mishary : " really? .. yalla tell me about
your hall life story? "
Shaikha : " minu gallek enna I wanna tell you? .. SHako!! ..
menu enta 3alshan afta7lik my lifee?? ..
omg! .. such a cocky!!"
Mishary : " ana?? .. cocky?? .. shaku!! "
Shaikha : " uuh please! ..
mu met3awwid enna etgooL
7ag bint your name
oo ma tebtesem lik haa!! ..
mu met3awed enna you
called someone oo etgoolik
I don't wanna be with you ..
mu met3awwed enna you are not the
center of MY attention! "
He choked ..
Mishary : " It too much tara..! "
Shaikha : " it's the truth mishary .. it is .. "
he hang up the phone..!
I looked at the screen ..
while the call summery ..
1:37:08 ..
huh..!
ma e3aref egooL bye! ..
well good luck eb your life?
I layed down 3ala my bed ..
oo stared bil segaff ..
is that a goodbye?
did I just broke his heart? ..
and mine too??
.
.
I called my father ..
ma erid ...
called him again ..
ma erid ..
okay , well 2 missed calls ..
berid edig ya3ne ..
I closed my eyes oo nemt ..
I was tired ..
and my heart a7iisa enna pieces ..
oo kil piece eb mokan ..
walla ..
I opened my eyes wella it's around 8 am ..
ashwa , my class ilsa3a 11 ..
gumt 5athait shower ..
oo libast white jeans ..
m3a belted mustard colar dress ..
oo 7a6ait cute brown make-up ..
I looked pretty ..
On the way to il jam3a ,
"My father" Is calling ..
Shaikha : " Sabbaa7 ilkhaaaaaaaair .. "
my father : " Sabaaa7 ilnour .. Hala yuba? "
Shaikha: " awaL shay eshloounik? "
he laughed : " Zain 7emdellah ,
entay shloonch tamam? "
SHaikha : " eeh 7emdelah good .. yuba and bas ams
ken dagga enna ya3ni shesma ..
bagoolik let's go out hal youmain etha tegdar .. "
my father : " 5oosh! .. ana kent barou7 ilshalaih m3a rab3e
oo e3tathraw tawwa .. enrou7 netghada? "
WAAAAAAY WEDII ANZEL MN ILCAR ARQES!
Shaikha : " yes yes .. sure! .. "
my father : " ma7ad mn e5wanich yabe eyeee? "
I choked .. ma e7ebonik ;S
Shaikha : " aam .. mmm .. I .. ashof .. fahad .. "
my father : " ok .. meta et5alseen entay il mdresa? "
I laughed : " jam3a yuba jam3a .. at 4 pm "
he laughed : " a7san , ana akhalles dwami 3:30
amurch mn 6ereje biljam3a .. "
we closed the phone wana
shwayya oo arges mn ilfar7a ..
I called fahad ..
Shaikha : " 6alabtik .. "
Fahad : " mmmmm .. golay oo afaker .. ;p "
I laughed : " way3a .. fahooood pls ..
betghada bara with oboy ..
oo shesma .. galli golay 7ag fahad eye .. come .. "
He yelled : " NO NO NO NO NO .. la e7ooshek! "
I smiled .. e'9a7eekne haL waladd ..
Shaikha : " laish ya3ne?? .. please! .. 3alshane .. "
fahad : " la ya em3awda! .. la 3alashane wela 3alshanich ..
many ray7..! "
I choked ...
Shaikha : " fahoood plssssss .. allah e5alik .. give him a chance ..
walla he's kind .. walla! ..
fahood walla e7ebna .. bas e7na ma na36eeh wayh ..
fahod pleeeeeease..! "
fahad : " ma abe! "
Shaikha : " fine , you'll go to ilnar! "
he laughed : " balgach yamme yaL teben ;p "
we laughed : " dafsh dafsh .. "
I enterd the class ..
wela Salma oo Heba ga3deen ..
uhwa eb Cba , bas ma5theen class 3elm nafs ..
with me ..
Shaikha : " Good morning banat .. "
Heba : " hala hala .. good morning .. "
Salma : " shfech wayid happy? "
Heba : " haw! allah etamim 3alaiha .. "
Shaikha : " hahaha .. mafene shay ..
bas batghadda barra fa mestansa .. "
Heba : " uuh! mn warana? .. "
I smiled that big big big bright smile : " m3a oboy .. "
Heba : " cccccute .. "
Salma : " she6ary! "
I looked at her .. : " b3ad oboy! .. ma feha 6ary! .. "
Salma : " la embala feha ..
ya3ni entaw faj'a ma et7achoona faj'a te6le3oon m3ah?? .. "
Heba stared at her oo et'asher laha eb her eyes enna chab ..
I looked out side the window ..
she's a bitch walla , I swear to god she's a bitch..!
Heba : " ilwa7ed malah ella ahala .. mahma sar .. "
Salma : " I know bas .. "
I turned 3alaiha ..
Shaikha : " no you don't..
so shut your mouth up! ..
cause you just dont! "
ensadmat ..
sar akward silent ..
I took a breath ..
Shaikha : " Sorry .. bas you don't Salma ..
laima ten7a6ain eb my place .. 3alqay haL ta3leqat illy et'3eth ..
he's my father .. oo I love him .. oo abe aser good with him .,
where's the point elli em5alyatne ma6neza eb 3ainech? "
She smiled : " Sorry , "
the dr. enterd the class ..
fa sekatna ma kamalna il kalam ..
.
.
around 3:30 ..
I was in my class..
oo my father is calling ..
I texted him :
" Class ;p "
3ala il 3:45 ildr. 6ala3na ..
awaL ma 6aal3t from my class ..
wella ilclass elli yamna ham 6al3een ..
uuh shit ..
o moved my head oo meshait ..
please please god ..
la et5alle Mishary yestaw3eb enna hathe ana ..
please! ..
I was walking oo uhwa oo 2 mn his friends yamshon ..
asm3 suwalifhm ..
oo his voice ..
his laugh ..
hehe ..
I was smiling chenny mu sa7ya ..
all alone amshe oo a'97ak..!
I was ib my own world ..
One of the guys elli waray "not mishary" ..
yelled : " ilbus ilbus .. "
I froze ..
chan emur il bus jedamme ..
madre shfene ..
kint sahya ..
ma esta3abt enna street ..
I turned 3alaih ..
Shaikha : " Mashkour .. "
I didn't put my eyes eb Mishary's ..
bas I knew ennah shafne ..
oo I felt his heart beating ..
I walked while the 2 guys mishaw eb other way ..
oo Mishary waray ..
Mishary : " deer balich again..! "
I smiled .. oo ma radait 3alaih ,
ashwanni ma36etah my back ..
rekabt my father's car ..
Shaikha : " ilsalam yuba .. "
I smiled ..
I was happy enna Mishary saw me eb New Bmw with my father..
oo enna WITH MY FATHERR..! ..
3alshan la ekon 3abalh enna Im not good
with my father .. I smiled cus shakli can 7elu ..
a voice ib my head ..
" wait wait .. laish mehtamma?? .. laish you care enna eshofich
eb good car wella eshof ur father wella your dress?? "
I smiled ..
" eeh walla .. why?"
my father was talking 3an his work oo madre shenu ..
faj'a ..
my father : " yaaaaaa mo7taraam!! ..
a7ad chethe eleef 3ala ilnassssss?? "
I mummbled : " 3adi 3adi ilnas kella chethe .. "
my father : " 7emdellah wesheker! .. walla haL yahaL elli ahaleehum
emlaqenhm wayh .. ma36eena cayyene S. turbo oo uhwa 3omra 18?
bacher lay sar 30 shenu eb ta36oona? 6ayara? "
I smiled ..
Ok don't talk about mishary this way ;@ ..
Shaikha : " yeah sa7 sa7 .. "
meshary 5affaf ..
oo refa3 his hand for my father enna Sorry ..
I smiled ..
while mummbling ;
" khebeL? "

11 comments:

  1. FIIIIIIIIRST
    thaaaaaaaaaaank uuuuuuu 3la every thing;********
    madry shgool lol :$!!

    LOVE YOU (L)(L)

    xoxo
    M

    btw 7ddi estanast enna dedicated to M :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YeeeeeeeeY .. THAAAAAAAAANx i skip ALl my classes 2daay faaj2a i gave myself OFF ( jam3at oboy)LooooL o i was waittin 4 ur next poost ;p its amazing seriously U ROCK :P i love the wau u write wala yo gave us the chanse 2 feel that its real and we are somehow a part mn hal stor ;p Keep it up girl jad we realy enjoy it :P we will be waitting for ur next pooooosst :P PLZZZ ASAP ;** T.C

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeeh yaaa YCM M3aani ta3banaaaa Oo mayta abi Anaam Bas Shlon Anam Wel 7ub Mnaazla Post:P ? Maaaaaay9er maaay9er :P!


    Amazing Post ! keep it Up;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice :)
    nothing to say only yalla the next one please :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ambaih ana 7bait mshary tra :$ bs ma 7bait el name yet, i need more time y3ni :o

    ReplyDelete
  6. this post 7ada making me hyper n happy :D mdri leash!



    yala yala next :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAAAAH THANKYOU !! mishary zoooqa !!
    thankks babee:* loove you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. IM WAITING the next post !! =)
    I really love the story !

    Keep it up ;*

    ReplyDelete
  9. M .. mwah mwah mwah :* I LOVE YOU TOO BABE xoxo;*

    Jood .. hahah good for you ;p zain etsaween! ;p .. me too ilyoom nemt oo kishat eb all my classes ;/ .. thanks babe 3ala ur sweet words ;*

    Madry shakw .. LOOOOOOOL;* eeeeeeeeeehhhhhh! ;* .. a7ibbech wentaay seed il3arefena ;p;****** xoxoxo

    Cuteandcuddly .. thanks babe;* .. Posted ;)

    SKITTLES .. LOOOOOOOOOOL ;p take ur time ;P hehehe Lovve you :*

    Nosa .. 3aaaaaaassa dommmmmm :*****

    *R .. Mishary Zouqa? why? ;p .. Love uu too babe;*

    anonymous .. 7ayaate! ;* Posted;* .. thaaanks for ur comment ;*

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWWWWWWWWHHHHH :$ :D :D
    WAAANAAAAAAAAASSSAAAAA (H)..Min agdyy(A)!
    Thaaaaaanks ALOOTTT 3alaa Ildedicated :D
    7ADDDYYY STANAAST WALLAA YA BAKHTYY :**
    Lail7een Ma garait ilpost Bas Min ilwanasaa Gilt lazim Agooulich Thaanks:**
    LOOOOOOOOVEEEE YOUUUUU WAAAAYEEEEDDD:**

    ReplyDelete
  11. Raghad .. ehehehe testahlaaaaaaaain akthar babeeeeee;*******

    ReplyDelete