Thursday, April 9, 2009

13- [Re-love .. him;*!]


[ Moutii fenee metheL ma ana feek mayyet ..
we3sheqeeni 3eshq abad mallaah Nehaya!;**** ]
.
.
He looked direct into my eyes ..
my Big Sharp eyes ..
a7iisa saraa7 dakheL my eyes ..
ga3ed e6ale3ni ..
Shaikha ; " yes? .. shenu? "
tannahhad ..
while looking be3yooni ..
Mishary ; " fe eb 7ayatech a7ad? "
I smiled ; " No .. oo I don't want to .. "
He put his hand a3la mn my shoulder ..
3ala my car ..
oo moved close to me ..
I felt his breathes 3ala my cheeks ..
Mishary ; " Listen Shaikha , I don't wanna be so lazqa
oo ma aste7y 3ala wayhe ..
this is the last time elli awaqfech oo akalmech ..
I promise .. Bas I want you to know something ..
you're loosing someone emoooot fech .. "
e3youni '3ooreqat ..
Mishary ; " Don't cry babe .. la tabcheen ..
you lied to me .. oo I ignored you ..
kilwa7ed 3endah his own side of the story ..
oo I told you enna bas khalas ensik hal chapter ..
oo nabde chapter yeded .. "
I looked warah ; " Mishary fe rayyaL warak ..
wakhir 3ane .. "
wakhar his hand 3an my car ..
oo 5allah a good space between us ..
Mishary ; " Im sorry 3ala my part ..
oo I know ennich sorry 3ala yours ..
I opened a new chapter ..
bas entay ma tabeen tefte7en
ur chapter with me .. "
he looked at the floor ..
Mishary ; " it's up to you Shaikha ...
magdar a'3sebich 3alay ..
Bas I really do Love you ..
oo elli bainah mu yoom wela youmain ..! "
I choked ..
mu gadra agoollah shay ..
refa3 his eyes mn 3ala ilfoor ..
oo stared at my lips ..
Mishary ; " I wanna kiss you .. "
I put my hand 3ala my lips ..
Shaikha ; " No you don't! "
he smiled ..
Mishary ; " mara7 abosech! ..
bas Im warning you.. hehe ..
Shaikha khalas , I respect that
.. kaifech .. elli eray7ich .. "
a hot tear enzalat mn 3aine ..
I Love you too walla ..
I didn't moved on 3anek ..!
I did stupid things like abdullah ..
just to move on ..
oo I DIDN'T!
Shaikha ; " bas you know fahad .. my brother .. "
Mishary ; " no I don't .. ma a3rfa! ..
la3eb m3ah kora marra madre martain! ..
ma3rfa .. luw ashoofa ebrou7y ma asallem 3alaih ..
Im not a sifla 3alshan a7eb my friends sister "
I smiled ..
Mishary ; " oo ba3dain im not playing ..
7etan luw I know fahad ..
if you want .. I'll talk to him enny ba56ebch! ..
oo he'll be okay with it .."
I blushed ..
He moved toward me ..
7aaaaaaaiiL garrab ..
I whispered ; " don't kiss me .. please .. "
he smiled ..
and kissed my car jama ..
foog my shoulder 3ala 6ooL ..
aaaaakh ..
the sound of his kiss ..
K I L L ED ME ..
I .. M E L T E D ..
he whispered into my ear ; " Give me a chance .. oo
I promise .. I'll make it up for you .. "
I froze ..
and he walked away after giving me that half sexy smile ..
Rekabt my car ..
7a66ait eedy 3ala my heart ..
" OOOOOHHHH MYYY GOOOOOOOOODDDD .. "
galbi eb yougaf .. walla eb yougaf right now..!
what was thattttttt?
I yelled ..
" REALLY .. WHAT WAS THAAAAAAATTTT?? "
I closed my eyes .. oo took a deep breath ..
I wanna save haL moment ib my mind .. forever ! ;*
.
.
Raddait il bait ,
wella Omi ga3da bil living room
emmmmmmmm3asba! ..
Shaikha ; " ilsalam 3alaikooum , "
mama ; " HALLLLLA HALAAAA!!!!!!! "
I stared at her .. ; " Shfech yuma? "
mama ; " entay golili shfene! .. "
I froze ..
okay okay .. about mishary?
did she found out ??
shdarahaa?
aslan aslan there's nothing between us! ..
Shaikha ; " aam ... amm .. she.. shenu ..?? "
mama ; " SHAKO DAZZA 7AG OBOCH WARD? "
fffffffffffffffffffew! ..
I smiled ..
Shaikha ; " ASHHHWA! 5ara3teeny 3alabali
fech shay mohem ..
Madre yuma ya3ni sharali car ..
7asait it would be nice ya3ni .. "
Mama; " laaaaa mu nice! .. tadreen ennah tawa dag
zafne laish dazatla entay ward?
egooL etha bedezoonli shay dezoh 3ala
ilmaktab mu 3ala baite! .. "
I choked ..
Shaikha ; " bas ..
I didn't Do anything wrong .. I .. "
mama ; " Shaikha! .. law sama7tay .. 3alshan 5a6re ..
la etsaween lina maashakeL oo suwalif! .. khalas! ..
marra thaneya la edezen lah shay .. bas deqay shekreeh ..
oo etha taben ta36enah hadeya laima te6le3oon 3a6eh! "
I noddeed .. ; " khalas .. inshalla .. "
sa3adt my room wana 7adyyyy met'9ayga ..
Shda3wa ..
I called my father ..
Shaikha ; " ilsalam yuba .. "
my father ; " wa3alaikom ilsalam ..
SHaikha omch 7acheetch? "
Shaikha ; " eeh yuba .. enshalla i wont
send anything more ..
bas ya3ni yuba ... "
I start crying ..
Shaikha ; " *Sneef* .. Shda3wa? .. ma etgooli thank you wela shay?
I waited for you all the day long ..
*Sneef* oo ma getli shay ..
Im happy ennik sharaitley car oo dazaitlek ward ..
Im ur daughter mafeha shay 3aib! "
my father ; " ana 3arf shaikha ..
bas malah da3e edezen li ward baite ethaney ..
shenu il msg elli taben etwasleenha lihum?? "
Shaikha : " MSG?? *Sneef* .. Shenu ilmsg elli bawaselha enny adiz for my father ward?? .. mmmmmm .. *Sneef* .. let me thing ..
*Sneef* .. I LOVE YOU MAYBE?? .. "
I crashed down ..
my father ; " yuba ma nabi mashakeL .. oo ana ham .. ana ham .. a7ebch .. bas manabe mashakeL bain libyot eb sebat ward ma ward ..
mashkora mabe edezen shay .. mu lezoom ward .. shukrch wesaL .. "
Shaikha ; " Okay .. *Sneef* .. kaifek .. *Sneef* .. bas tara
I sent you ilflowers allah il3alem enna 3alshan I love you ..
mu 3alshan a7ir a7ad or at7arrash eb a7ad! .. cause enta my father ..
ana mali shegheL eb khalty mona oo ilbaje! .. ana mali 3alaqa fehoum 3alshan ata7arrash .. plus I know enny mu qad at7arash feehom."
my father ; " Shaikha khalas sekay il mawtho3 .. entahaina .. "
we closed the phone ..
I rolled up eb my bed ..
I was lonely ..
7asait enny ebrou7i ..
I covered my head ..
oo start crying ..
about everything ,
*Beep*
From ; + 965 9******
" you smell like ..
hhhmmmmm .. lilies?? "
I smiled ..
oo kil wayhe edmo3 ..
I found him ..
my hero,
he's the one elli nagesne ib my life ,
I texted him back ..
To ; M.
"a3terif enny .. abek! ;*"
after few mins.
" M." Is calling ..
I picked it up ..
wanna 7adddy metwahqa ..
Shaikha ; " hmm .. alo? "
He yelled ; " A 7 I B E C H .. "
I laughed ..
Shaikha ; " ana a7ibek ba3ad .. "
Mishary : " aaaaakhhaaih ya galbe ..
shenaawemny ana ellaila?? .. "
I laughed so hard ..
He's cute ..
Mishary ; " Shayookha .. I promise enna I'll never ever
let you down .. oo i'll be there for you .. oo enshalla i'll
make it up for you .. kil il year oo il half elli marraw .. "
I smiled ..
Shaikha ; " Enshalla .. "
Mishary ; " hehe .. okay .. ana shaddait 7aile wayid? ..
you don't wanna promise me? eb anything? .. like loving me forever?
or asking me before going out? .. wella e6e3en kalame oo et7e6ene be3yonch? "
I laughed ..
Shaikha ; " Embala I will .. "
Mishary ; " shenu bethab6? "
I mummled ..
Shaikha ; " mmmmmmmmm ..
I promise you that you won't
regret chasing me for il few past monthes ..
hehehehe "
Mishary laughed ..
Mishary ; " good for you .. "
we talked about everything ..
kilshay ..
every single detail eb our lifes ..
I felt enna this is mu awaL marra akalmah
mn 2 years ..
7asaiit channa ayam ilmsn sawaina 3alaiha pause ..
then al7een we're back ..
nafs il meyana .. ma e5tefat ,
Mishary ; " walla oboch! .. esme7eele ..
bas walla ench 3ala rasy enna et7achena .. "
I mummbled ; " yes .. ma tadre kilwa7ed thuroofa shenu ..
ma tadre enna ib his house shenu ilwath3 bethab6 ..
fa i'll treat him in a good way .. oo shouf 7asalt a car .. "
we laughed ...
Shaikha ; " nooo really ., ya3ni ana a3amlah 3adiiL ..
oo mali shegheL eb his way m3a my
sisters oo his other house ..
aham shay enna ana sawait eli 3alay ..
oo allah be7asebni ana 3alaih ..
he's my father bil nehaya .. "
Mishary : " yes yes sa7 kalamich .. "
Mishary wa7eed Ommah oo oboh .,
ya3ni qemat il dala3 ..
uhwa sakin ib his floor ib his father home ..
ya3ni baneen lah floor 3alashan laima yetzawwaj ..
channa appartment ,
Mishary ; " Shayookha .. pls send me a msg feeha
ur classes .. I don't wana leave you alone .. luw degeega ..
kella bajablich .. "
I laughed ..
Shaikha ; " ba3dain ameeL ana ;p "
he laughed too ..
he yawned ..
I whispered ; " feek ilnoom? .. "
he mummbled ; " emmm .. "
He's voice is just so sexy wehya half sleepy ..
I whispered ; " good night .. "
He giggled ; " hehehe bas? good night chethe ? "
Shaikha ; " what? .. mafahamt .. "
Mishary ; " ma eser good night ebrou7ha ..
lazim good night 7ayate ;p "
I laughed ..
Shaikha ; " Good night 7ayate .. "
I felt his smile ..
Mishary : "good night 7ayate .. "
we hang up the phone ..
3oqob ma sulafna 3;40;05 ..
heheh I love il call summaries ..

16 comments:

  1. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay a7iba hal walad! damma 5afef walla oo he's so damn sexy! ANA thibt yom bas el jama el kalb, shon ehya?! :-o

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and, FIRST! NYAHAHAHAHAHAHOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ana a7iba ba3ad :'( .. LOOOOOOOOOOOL yes yes la7athtaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy ;( .. akhhaaaaaaaaaih ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWWWW
    soooooo cuteeeeee ;***

    a7eeeeebhuuuuuuum


    thanks alot

    xoxo
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D :D
    FAAAIINNALLYYY THERE BAACK :**
    UMBAAIIIH ILSTOORYYY GA3AD TSEEERRR A7LAAAAA 7ADDYYY EXCAITED 3ALAA BAJEEHAAA :$
    CAAAAN'T WAAITT :**
    A7IIIIIIIBIICCCCHH "BEST WRIETER:*"

    ReplyDelete
  6. btw el pic layga 3la part you compelete me
    elly feha part el ice 3la shape heart ;p


    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. M .. hehehehehehe mwah;******* xoxoxoxoxo ..
    hehehe il mula7atha 3ajeeba! ;p

    Raghad .. yyyyyyyes :D FINALLY ;p;*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ana ma7eb el Call Summaries t'thakerni eb how much i should pay LOL :P


    CUUTE POST;*

    ReplyDelete
  9. LAAAA BIL3AAAAAAAKS ;*..
    etthakrech eshkether solaftay ;*

    heheh Lovvve u ;*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Btnazleen New Post Today ?
    Ya3nyy I turn il laptop OFF walla btnazleen?
    :$

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heeyyyaaaaa :D:D
    Yallaa Waiting :*

    ReplyDelete
  12. awwwww <3<3<3 walla i LOVE UR STORIES both of them... awal ma achoof ina shay post seeda astans o agraaa <3

    Love ya daaahling

    ReplyDelete
  13. Raghad ;* mwah mwah posted ..

    Dazzi .. I LOVE YOU! :**********

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am SOOO happy they are together, bs inshalah nothing bad happens they belong together ;**

    ReplyDelete
  15. 3ASSSSSSSA ;******* I love you :*

    ReplyDelete