Sunday, April 19, 2009

35- [Re-Love..him;*!]

Heey ..
first of all ,
I haaaaaate being so lazy ..
but walla I swear to god ..
I don't have time to my own reaL life ;S
Im having so much things going around ..
bas 7emdellah ,
every thing Now is just so perfectooooo ;p
So .. yeeeeeeeah ;D
Today i'll make it up for you guys ;*
wa3ad ..
DeaL? ...
and Im Sorry by the way ;*
I Love you kelkoum walla! ;*
.
.

[ Luw kil hal nas be3youni eshofoonik ..
En kan thab eb '3alak il3alam oo 7abbekk ;*]
.
.
I stared at him ..
my heart start beating so fast ..
and I was really afraid ...
He kissed my cheek while whespering ;
" what 7ayate? .. tabeen enrou7? "
I whispered while his cheek 3ala mine ..
Shaikha ; " I don't know .. enta tabe?? "
he gave me that naughty half smile ..
Salman ; " Sure abech .. "
I smiled ..
while dozen of tinny roses kept dancing in my heart ..
it felt so good that there's someone is dying to have you ..
but it was scary also .. that Big question kept
poping eb my mind ;
" are you good enough for him? .. "
OMG! ..
I can't .. Im so afraid ..
I smiled while squeezing his hand ;
" babe let's save it for the wedding .. "
he smiled ; " and what's the point? "
I giggled ; " hehehe madddri .. "
he kissed my hand ; " buying some time? "
I smiled ; " yeah shwayya en'ajelha .. "
He took his hand away from mine ..
I freaked out ..
he start walking so fast ..
is that kind of runnig or whatttttt??
I yelled ; " Saaaalmaaaaan .. "
He ignored my call ..
I stopped in my place ..
oo giggled 3ala shaklah oo ehwa mashi alone oo
movind so fast acting like em3assib ..
I raised my eyes ..
I noticed Mishary standing at that white resturant next
to maki and looking at us ..
ARE YOU KIDDING MEEEEEEEEEEEE????????
is that a smile because im fighting with my husband??
wait..! I just saw you in Lenotre! ..
are you kind of monester eating dinner twice a day?
wella what!
HE'LL COME NOW AND SLAP ME? RIGHT? RIGHT? ..
I choked with my tears ; " salmaaaani .. "
I stand next to a black range rover ..
I saw my face eb reflection of the color ..
I don't know why that pushed me to the limits ..
dozen of tears start falling from my eye ..
salman stopped ..
he felt that Im crying ..
I wiped my tears with a klineks from lenotre ..
Salman came back while opening his hands ..
Salman ; " Come here baba .. "
I hugged him so tight ..
while seeing Mishary's eyes looking direct at mine ..
I hugged Salman even closer ..
he whispered ; " Im sorry .. I swear Im joking ..
I didn't mean to hurt you .. I love you ..
it's not about the sex babe wala ..
khalas .. we don't have to go to marina babe ..
khalas .. don't cry .. "
I choked ..
I was crying because Im so afraid mn mishary .
I don't wanna this idiot to come and ruin all
this sweet moments ..
I wanna spit it ..
I wanna tell Salman about mishary ..
but I know ..
that will turn so bad ..
I knew it ..
we went to the car ..
Salman Stopped suddenly In a small ma7aL in salmeya ..
He opened the door ; " wait degeega okay? "
a big Question mark 3ala my face ..
and I start scanning the place with my eyes ..
huh, where's mishary!!
after 5 mins.
Salman came back to the car ..
with a red rose ..
I giggled ; " Shenu hathe? "
He smiled while kissing my cheek
Salman ; " Im sorry Shayookha .. Don't ever cry
again Over something ma yiswa chethe .. Im sorry ..
I can't stand ur tears "
OMMG!
I felt so guilty ..
I cried my eb sebettik!!!!!
I hugged him ..
Shaikha ; " OMMMMMGGGGG! .. walla Im sorry aslan for being
so childesh oo abchi Over something really selly .. "
he gave me that naughty look : " really? selly?? "
I giggled .. : " hehehehe .. "
Salman drive me Home ..
it was about 3 am ..
I took a shower oo layed in my bed ..
I texted Heba ;
" Ga3da? "
after 10 mins ..
She called me ..
Heba ; "ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOO? "
I replied in a sleepy voice ; " hallaa .. "
Heba ; " Shfeeech?? .. it's 4 am!! "
Shaikha ; " Heba .. I wanna tell you something ..
bas pls .. don't be angry or yell at me .. please! "
Heba ; " oohhu .. whatttttt ?? "
Shaikha : " ta5ayeelay! ..
Im seeing Mishary everywhere! .. "
Heba ; " WHATTTTTTT? "
Shaikha : " I swear to god heba! .. I saw him today twice! ..
it's my melcha day .. and he's chasing me? .. oo ana with salman??
is he so stupid wella asshole wella what?? "
Heba ; " OMG! He's both believe me!! .. "
I giggled ; " heheheh Heboo tara walla Im so fucking afraid ..
imagine .. Salman flirted me oo asking me to have sex with him ..
I raised my eyes oo faj'a there's mishary
chan I start crying! oo Salman yabli flower
3abalah Im crying because of his offer!!!!!! "
Heba laughed so hard ; " hhehehehehehe 7araaaaaaaaaaam! "
I yelled at her ; " HEEEEEEEEEY! I'TS NOT FUUUNNNNNNYYYYY! ..
7ARAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT HIS FALTTTTTT! "
Heba ; " omg omg! .. he's so kind maskeen 7aram .. "
Shaikha : " and whats next? "
Mishary will keep chasing us lay meta?? "
Heba ; " mmm I don't know .. He's a freak walla! .. "
akward silent ..
we both was thinking about a thing to do ..
SHENSAWEYYYYYY!!!!!!
Heba ; " Shaikha .. you must tell Salman about him .. "
Shaikha : " no no no no no !! .. I Can't ..
he's not that kind of men ..
he can't take it .. I know .. he can't .. "
Heba ; " 3ayaaaaL? are waiting for Mishary to
show up and tell him?? believe me ..
he'll know sooner or later .. "
Shaikha : " No heba! .. I can't .. faj'a agoolah
I was in love with this guy??
Nooooooo! .. "
Heba ; " OMG GHABEYA! .. don't put it like that!!!!! ..
him that he called fahad oo e56ebich .. bas mako neseb ..
oo he want you bas you want salman .. "
Shaikha : " ok?? .. and what's the point ghair
enny agheth salman? "
Heba ; " it's up to you shaikha .. kaifech! ..
this is my Opinion .. "
I closed my eyes..
What should I do?? ..
WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..!
.
.
I woke up around 3 pm ..
3 msgs ..
From ; Heba.
" I FINNNNNNDDD IT!
shrayich I tell a7med okhoy about him??
oo a7med will kick his asss? "
I smiled .. A7med was our 3rd friend ..
he's so sweet and Loved me so much as sister 6ab3an ..
he count me as his 3rd sister ..
I know he can handle it ..
bas mu fashla? ..
From ; Salmanii
" Babe .. did you opened ur eyes yet?
well , look at ur face on the mirror and kiss it for me..
a7ibech sunshine ;* .."
I smiled ..
heheheh ..
faj'a I choked with my laught ..
IS THAT A KIND OF SELLY JOKE WELA WHAT??
From ; + 965 9*******
" haha .. "
okay??
hahaha??
okay??
did I sent you a joke?
or my number is a joke?
or you're son of a bitch??
I pick C !!!!!!
I replied ..
To ; Heba
" mmmmm .. I'll think about it babe ..
thank you anyway;* Luv uu ;* "
To ; Salmanii
" Mwah! :* "
I stared at Mishary's msg ..
Delete ..
I woun't bother my self to reply 3ala ur crap!
* BEEP *
From : Salmanii
"Good morning Birthday girl .."
I smiled ..
To ; Salmanii
" Laaaaaaaaa it's tomorrow .. "
From ; Salmanii
" I know ;* .. we'll celebrate it for One whole week ..
heheheheh Saddam mu shaikha :P "
I giggled chenna maynoona all alone ..
I called him ...
Salman ; " alooo .. "
I start laughing so hard with my sleepy voice ..
Shaikha : " hehehehehehehe thaaaaat's so funny ..
hehehehehe "
Salman Laughed : " hehehe .. wai3! maleqa qa6e3ty tara! ..
bas entay tejamleen .. "
Shaikha : " hahahahah no no walla it's funny hehehe .. "
Salman whispered ; " ur sleepy voice .. maL akaaaaaaaaL .. "
I smiled while my cheeks 7ad'hum reeeeeed ..
Shaikha; " babe .. I wanna go with Heba to naiL bar okay? ..
esawwon our nails .. "
Salman : " okay babe .. have fun ..
there's a polish channa half white .. "
I smiled : " french? "
Salman ; " mmmm .. I don't know ..
that cute one? elli nessa white oo nessa madre ay color? "
Shaikha : " yes babe .. "
He turned into a small excited kid ; " allah! a7ebba! "
I laughed .. he's so cccccccccuuuuuuuuuutttttteeeeee!!
Shaikha : " heheh Inshalla babeee .. "
I hang up oo went to Nail bar ..
sawait my nails "half pink oo hald white" hehehehe ..
oo ga3adna ib Costa galarya 2000 ..
chatting oo talking about haL kharra Mishary
what are we going to do about him ..
" ahwak mahi muwaweelin baha atrannaaaaaam .. "
Shaikha ; " ur mobile ! "
She laughed while searching ib her Lv bag ;
" hahahha madre shfene today! ..
Im so sleepy walla .. em'9ay3a .. "
I giggled 3ala shakelha ..
Heba ; " alo .. hala? .. ee adri .. aha .. eb galarya 2000 ..
aha .. okay .. eeh khalas .. aha! .. akeeeed! .. mmm .. ok! "
I stared at her ..
Laish she seems akward to me?
She's talking bil phone while the tone is so low ..
I coudn't hear a thing!
She hanged up the phone ..
Shaikha : " menu? "
Heba Smiled to me ; " Noura .. a friend mn il jam3a .. "
I nodded .. while my heart naghezni ..
Shaikha ; " laish a7essich chathaba? "
She laughed that akward laugh ; " hahaha abaih shakoooo! "
I smiled to her .. ; " 6af 6af .. "
I went back home ..
oo sawait my hair wavy ..
oo libast a redberry underwears ..
fooq'hum Beige high-waist jeans ..
oo colored kenzo top ..
with peach laffa ..
and high heels ..
I called Salman..
Shaikha ; " ha babe? wainekk? "
Salman ; " give me 20 mins akon 3endich okay? "
I smiled ; " ok .. tara Im readyyyyyyy! "
Salman ; " yala yala .. ana kane rad ilbait mn il gym ..
bas akhthe shower oo ayech .. "
Shaikha : " khalas okay babe .. "
I sat in my room ..
watching grey's anatomy ..
around 9 pm ..
" Maryam " is calling ..
my eyes poped out ..
I whispered ; " she6aryy? "
Shaikha : " alooooooo? .."
Maryam ; " heeello ... wainch? "
HA?
Shaikha : " mmm .. bait .. you? "
Maryam : " home too .. abi a6al3 m3a rayli ..
bas madre wain a7e6 e3yali ..
kent bagolich 7e6ehum 3endich .. "
I laughed ; "hahahah NOOOOO! magdar! ..
ba6la3 with salman .. "
Maryam laughed : " sakbaa ;p .. wain betrou7oon? "
I mummbled ; " madre walla .. "
* BEEP .. 2nd line .. " Salmaanii"
Shaikha : " wee kahu he's calling .. kahu aked out side ..
Sorry babe walla! .. I wish I can help! .. "
Maryam ; " that's okay .. have fun sweety .. "
I hang up the phone ..
while walking toward salmanii's car ..
hehehe why he's so happy? ..
rekabt il car ..
Shaikha : " I adore ur huge smile! "
Salman laughed ; " hehehe hala walla babe ..
Im good .. entay shlonch? "
I giggled while kissing his cheek ; " hi hi hi hi babe .. "
Salman ; " hala ya galbi .. "
he opened the fm ..
while driving bil street without telling me wain ray7en ..
Shaikha ; " babe .. wain ray7en? "
Salman : " I don't know .. wain tabeen? "
I laughed : " hehehe I thought ennik raye7 somewhere .. "
Salman ; " no .. my mood 7adda chocholate bar .. "
I smiled ; " chocholate bar it is .. "
we went to chocolate bar il bede3 ..
it was so za7ma from outside ..
He called the waiter ; " can we set inside .. Shaikha? "
I stared at him ; " hala?? "
the waiter smiled to us ..
I whispered to him ; " ilwaiter shaikha!!!!!!! "
he laughed ..
I was talking with my self ..
" shfeeeh enadeha shaikha?? ;S "
the waiter walked gabelna to up stairs ..
everyone's was starings at us ..
salmanii was walking jidame ..
I was staring at his shoudler ..
oo 7ady emtan7a ..
minu hathoola elli wagfeen??
faj'a out of no where ..
" S U R P R I S E .. "

24 comments:

  1. A SURPRISE BDAY <333333 yaaay...

    plzzz post fast... :*****

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoqaa Salmaan ;**
    i think ena lazm etgoul 7g salman about misharii ;[
    Yalla ba3ad post please ;** ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. surprise birthday party!!!!!! HOW CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute;*
    menooo ilnaas ely yaw ilsurprise abee a3rff nexxtt poosst;*;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meshari was standing there with an evil smile..


    he shot salman down..


    shai5a died from an heart attack...

    and mshary laughs his evil laugh ;P


    LOOL:P!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ALLAHHH
    YALLA POST PLZZZZZZZZ ;***

    ReplyDelete
  7. ZOOQAAAA!!:*
    Bs Mishary Wai3 Shyabi!! :S:S I HATE HIM!! :O
    Waiting 4 The Next Please:**

    ReplyDelete
  8. ALLAAAAAAAAAH!! 7ada wnaaaasaaa!!!!

    oo la2 la2 la tgoola 3n mshary! she'll ruin everything :'(

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh and i forgive you for being so lazy :-o

    hehehee ;***

    ReplyDelete
  10. AZWAAAAAAAAAQQ:*** Nooo la etgoul 7ag salman about everything 3an Msharyy, he will get angry if he knows;s.. let mshary just GO AWAYY :@.. Nice post and wainting for the NEXT ONE:***** BTW youcompleteme you have your own excuse and take your time;p:* love you<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. SALMAAAAAAAAAN;* post ASAP plz 7adi mt3algaa:p

    ReplyDelete
  12. Umbay Mishary is soooooooo jealous !!
    Well he doesnt control the world !! yiz3al mita yabii oo ya5ith ilii yabii that loser !!
    Salmaaan is soo pure walla !! 3ajeeb 7ada
    bas Mishary will blow everything .... my guesses :P
    Amazing Post XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. ana min my opinion itgoul 3an mshari may9eer matgoula rayelha hatha aked besam7ha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Abbaaih Minu;@!
    Waaayy Baaaaaaaaaaaa66 Chabdi Msharii ;@
    UFF KHALAAS FEKNA MENNEK YA AKHII :O!!

    Waitingggggg 7aaaaaill :|!!

    SW:*..

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE THEM WALA

    oo 7ayatii ma3alech eg9oor o sam7ena etha a7aneena :$ bs shensawe

    SALmanii 5atah e3goolnaa :P

    SALAMNii WANTED GUyZz allah ekatheer mn salmani eb hadenyaa

    ;**

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAYOOOOOOOOOOO5 ;**

    ReplyDelete
  16. "Yalaaaaaaa plzzzzzzz post ydeeed nabee ngrraa nabe en3rf shno 9ar plzzz ;* nabe 2day o plz embcher 3ashan ymdena ngraah gabil la enaam ;*** ThanX ;***

    ReplyDelete
  17. when's the next post plzzzzz!!!!!
    love u

    ReplyDelete
  18. yallaaah waiting el.next part ;p

    ReplyDelete