Tuesday, April 14, 2009

28 - [ Re-Love .. him;*!]


[ ethayegni il7ake 3annek ..
oo tash3eL seretik naree ..
oo a7is eb theeqa fe sadre ,
etha lik mar ayy 6are .. ]
.
.
I opened my eyes in the morning ,
1 Missed call ..
1 Msg
From : Salman .
" good morning sweety;* ..
I just wanted to hear
your voice gabeL la adawem ,
I'll call you awaL ma a6la3 ;* "
I smiled ..
He's so sweet to me ..
I went to the jam3a ..
In our break ,
6ab3an Mishary is acting so fucking weird ..
ghaseb ghaseb SEEE MEEE!
IMMMM HERRRREEE..!
I whispered to Heba : "Should I tell Salman
About haL khara?"
Heba mummbled ; "mmm .. No! shako! .. "
Shaikha : " I dont Know .. a7is 3ade enna
erou7 egolah about us! "
Heba : "uuhh No way! .. he's not that strong
to face Fahad or Salman ,
He's a kid walla! .. chicken! .. "
I giggled ; " ma77ad fahem salfeta ella you .. ! "
She smiled while staring at him ..
He stared at us back..!
I whispered to her while covering my
face eb afaq Newspaper ;
"Hebo .. Is that kinda of joke? .. shyabee?
why he's staring at uss!"
Heba laughed : "omg! khayywali..
I want him to come and
talk to us! .. walla i'll make a scene here!! "
I closed my eyes .. I don't wanna be a "7achwa" ..
I don't wanna make a show in my collage..
"Salman" Is calling ..
Heba : "heey! .. he's calling!"
I nodded ; "I know .. but I dont wanna talk to him here ..
wayid loya .. and .. I don't know Heba ..
I need to be alone 3alashan
agdar asoolf weyah .. "
She raised her eyebrows ; "and thats because of ......?? "
I smiled ; "I dont know walla! ..
but I need to be alone 3alashan agdar asoolef .."
She winked ; "aaaah! Sex taaaaaaalk! "
I laughed : "wayyy3a! dirtyyyy minnd! ..
No!! .. he didnt tell me the L word yet! "
Heba ; " L word? "
I winked ; "LOVE YOU !"
she laughed while hetting me bil newspaper ..
Heba ; "uuuuuughghgh .. selly! "
we went to Our classes ..
and after that I went to Zain ..
cus I wanna Submitte my resignation ..
On the way to Zain ..
it was about 4 pm ..
" Salman " Is calling ..
shit shit shit !
Nesaaaaaaiita ..!
I forgot that I had a missed call from him ..
Shaikha : "aloooooo .."
He said in a worry voice : "Shaikhaaa?"
my heart beated so fast ; "Hala Hala?"
Salman : "Shfeeeech?? waineeeech
ma radaitay 3ala my
msg and 2 missed calls?"
SHAME ON YOU SHAIKHA!
I choked .. : " Im sorry .. Im sorry .. "
Salman : "Feech shay??"
Shaikha : "No walla .. bas ma3endi rased .."
Salman : "ooh god! ... Okay tell fahad
to make it fuwater! .. pls!"
I smiled ; "why? do you need me so much?"
Salman : "yes babe , I can't rest
illa laima adre ennich okay .."
aaaaahh ..
I whispered : "Im sorry .."
Salman ; "Don't be babe ..
degayeg oo ateseL okay?"
I nodded .. well , he cant see you idiot!
Shaikha : "Okay .."
after 10 mins ..
*BEEP*
"You recived 30.000 KD amount
from the Number +965 9*****"
My eyes poped ..
menu hal number??
I went to my contact list ..
it's not salman's..!
"Salman" is calling ..
Salman : "Shayookha did you recieved a
msg from + 965 9*****?? "
Shaikha : "mmm yes?"
I felt his smile ..
Salman : "ashwa .. cus I don't know
how to deaL with that eezee cards ..
I bought it from the supermarket ..
and my friend told me enna I should send it in this way ..
or send the number wentay et7e66enah .. bas 5eft ma ter'9ain et7e6eenah , so I put it in my friends number and send it to you .."
NO!
NO!
NO!
I DON'T WANNA LIKE YOU MORE..!
YOU'RE SOOOOO SWEEEEEEETTTTTT!!
I choked ; "omg salmaaan .. thaaaankss ..
walla you don't have too ..
ommg!! thaanks .. that too much walla ..
ommmmg! "
He laughed :"La shda3wa .. testahlain akthar ..
wainch babe?
ma wesaltay ilbait? "
I smiled .. babe?
shaikha : "No im going to zain .."
I felt enna endegar..!
Salman ; "aha,"
Shaikha : "to Submitted my resignation .. mu enta getli
I should do that etha abee en'9eL together? "
I felt his joy ; "7ayaaaaaaattttteeee! .. thank you for that .."
I smiled : "heheh la 3ady .. that's okay ..
you gave me 30 kd .. I should be nice to you .."
he laughed : "hey shayookha! don't mention it! .. please! ..
kil 7alali fedach .. aslan all mine is yours .."
Shaikha : " 7ayate walla .."
Salman : "haa?"
I laughed : "hehehe sheeeeenu?"
Salman : "ana 7ayate?"
I smiled : "eeh enta 7ayate .."
He yelled : "ANA 7AYAAAATE? "
I laughed so hard ; "yes yes enta 7ayate .."
He blow me a Kiss : "3omre entaaaaaay .."
I laughed while blushing so hard ..
I closed the phone to talk to my boss in Zain ..
he understood the case ..,
In fact 7araam he was really happy for me ..
I texted Salman .
To ; Salman .
"Hey 7AYATE!;* .. tawne 6al3a from zain ;) ..
hehehe Im oficially 3a6alleya ba6alleya ;p "
From : Salman .
"hehehe .. thanks babe;* .. you wont regret that EVEEER! ;) I promise ..
babe Im going Now to the Cinema with my friends ..
do you need anything gabeL la adesh?"
he treated me channy a little kid ..
there's a good part in that ..
and there's a part despicable shwayya ;@ ..
To ; Salman .
"No babe .. salamtik .. have fun ;) "
*BEEP*
besmellah ma amdah erid ..
From : + 965 9******
" we need to talk ..! "
@@
@@
@@
WHAT THE HELL!

55 comments:

  1. @@
    @@
    @@
    @@
    eeee wala wat the hell @@

    waaaai3 waaaaaai3 go die!!

    bas i dont get mishary he was HEAD OVER HEELS for her SHINO 9AR :s:s!!

    WAAY SALMAN is the cuuutest

    moooooore mooooore moooore plz (A)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MISHARI MAL KAF :D!
    lawwa3 chabdi :D!!

    salmaan (Y)(Y)
    GOOOOOO SALMAAN GOOOOO


    thanks honey 3l post ;*
    xoxo
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ee Walla Mishary is a chicken !!
    She Must Marry Salman !!!
    Laaaaaaa Lat7ib Mishary
    Umbay ana laish 7asa ina Salman Daga oo Mishary is her true love ..
    Theres something missing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

    Salman;******
    Makoo AzwaQ Mena!!!
    <3<3<3

    Meshary; i changed my mind about u ;@
    Eshtabee Daz Message ;@@@@@
    Go die and burn in hell

    Xox, Nemo;*~

    ReplyDelete
  5. NABE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Please post ;D~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exaactly same reaaction,, k2nch you read my miiind !! WHAT THE HELL!

    *sob sob* a79 ba9ee7 mn el 8ahaar, he's as in Meshari is such a coward agh, he even cant stand up for himself, and slaman is such a daarling,such a gentleman *sigh* i like him ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. SHOOF MASHOOOOOOOOOOR Esharyeeek te5tefeee a7SAN OK !!!

    LATWA9EELNII 7aDiii !!

    GO AWAAAY !!! WTF @@ 9eeR Rayal lo mara wa7da eb7ayateek :@

    sayoo5 i adore SALMAN plzz don't make him sad hez a good ay good wala perfectoo Luv him o luv ya ;**

    ReplyDelete
  8. UBAIIIIH Y7iiR!!!!!!!!!!! NA3aammm?!! uhwa mayrid ellaa itha ehya ma tabeeeh ! witha tabeeeh ywakhiir!?!!! KhaltinFa3aa Salmaa;@

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. uuuuuuf mishary kel mara w6l3la eb salfa ;[
    salman eyann 7betaa :D
    yalla b3aad more please :**

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH GOD YCM magilna we get Mishary outta the pic??? loool 5la9 he seriously needs to get a life and leave the poor girl ALONE..CANT HE GET THAT IN HIS PEA SIZED BRAIN??!! He better not be making anymore trouble over there...

    Salman<3 nafs ma *Bella galat such a gentleman and a daaaahling <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. "SALMAAAAAAM"!!!
    Sweeet sweeet swweeeet!!:*

    ooo haal kharaaa !!!! ambaay abee abchee mena inaarfeez shnoo hathaa ? mo men sijaaa shyabee shyabeeee!! way333 khara feeee akrahaa;/

    ReplyDelete
  13. please next post ibsr3aaa:*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nooooo
    he needs a real kick in the ass!
    :@!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aaaah!
    I just read ur answer in the last comment!
    dont worry
    i like to learn, in fact im studying arabic...but just Quran things..i would like to learn more
    so I'm sorry if i ask too much! :D
    thanks a looooooooot!!!
    and


    NEXT POST!
    NEXT POST!!!
    (THIS IS COMPLETELY AN ADDICTION)

    ReplyDelete
  16. theee storrrry is awwweesome i luv it !

    but babe i wanna point out a small thing.. why do i feel that salman is too mushy and cheesy in a girlie way ? i meaan i dunno i just feel when i read his lines its more of a girl's talk rather than a guy. y3ne wen you write think of a mans point of view. men are not mushy unless they're into deep lust. men do not.. "oh god" .."heheh" or giggle?
    i dont know if you get what i mean?? if anyone feels the same way? .. maybe am wrong and have mind twists.

    BUT reaally the story is great! and no hard feelings just a point of view ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. She should tell salman about mishary,, la yrde mn a7ad thany !!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. umbaaaai salman is sooooooo sweet bas seriously la7ad igool shfeeha hathi (a) bas i like mishary more!! wala la2na sij kan i7ebha oo be3dain akeed fee shay 5ala chithi mosta7eel teghayar broo7a! aw yemken 5ayef oo he wants to see her happy! yemken 5ayef ina he wont make her happy oo ina he wont be able ina ya9rif 3alaiha oo chithi itha uma marithat! we still dnt knw bas i like mishary more :D:D hehe(a)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Chofey ya YCM Sem3eeenii zain !

    5ATFAKER ENHA TRED 7AG MSHARI !! OO ANA RA7 AKRHECH WAKRAH ELQE9A OO IM NOT GOING TO FOLLOW YOU :@ FAAAHMAAAAAAAAAAA:p


    Loool :P shfeech madry shakw haday ;p

    ReplyDelete
  20. EE hatha el rayaal mo mishary ;@@


    b3d b3d ;$

    ReplyDelete
  21. what the hell!!!! shyabi hatha! ambaih 7ada ignore him!

    ReplyDelete
  22. wai3 mishary yqith !! akraha ! i never liked him 7ada fa6fooo6 o yahil o mo rayal waaaai3 khal yroo7 ymoot a7sala !! i never liked him min his name :P more more more ;p

    ReplyDelete
  23. tara mara7 adres ella lama agra new post !

    M

    ReplyDelete
  24. ufff i ws the first to read bs my phone makan ra'6i i comment:p

    waaay a7s be9er shay with salman! bs wai3 meshari! akreha hal bnt! o 7aseet ena he ws zbala!

    lol walah 6l3 9j real guys n gals! elbanat ethobon 3ala aqal shay wel walad mayet 9ya3a o she thinks he's a n angel!

    yala next dear! 7di metshawga!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What Do The Stupid Mishary WANT FROM HER!! :S
    P.s: SLAMN IS JUST PERFECT! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. a7is salman is too la9ga... ya3ni he's overally sweet !! (if that is a word.. overally..) o madri a7isa ya3ni madri shloon :S ma7is agdar a7iba.. o mishari yqith o y7ir wai3 masta7mila, wain 3aziz ?! :P aaaah ya zeen 3aziz wala ;**

    ReplyDelete
  27. tra kilna na6reen another post! yalla waaainaaa :'(

    ReplyDelete
  28. eeeeeeeee kilna ;(
    plllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. yalla our amazing writer
    no patience
    plz post

    ReplyDelete
  30. shakla mako another post :'(

    ReplyDelete
  31. please i begging dont let mishary ruin this for her salman is gold :)
    wallla dont let them break up :(

    ReplyDelete
  32. *sigh* to pooost, or not to post?! NOW THIS IS THE QUESTION! :-O

    ReplyDelete
  33. Anonymous said...
    tara mara7 adres ella lama agra new post !

    M



    HEEEEEY !! i'm M !!
    kefayya enna anonymous :S ! qallat le7rof 3shan u put M !!


    YCM lazm etfrgen benna bel esloob allah y3ench ;p
    rddet anonymous again :( ;p

    WAITING :**
    btw knt a7b agra raddich 3l ta3leqa ! and i miss u and ur reply 3la our comments


    love u
    xoxo
    the original M ;p

    ReplyDelete
  34. 3la elta3leqat*

    M

    ReplyDelete
  35. Sulmain is so sweet:*
    mishary is so 7aywan:@
    waiting the new post:D...
    [Sabika]

    ReplyDelete
  36. LA LA LA LA HATHA MESHRI MO SA7YYYY !!!!



    AMBEH PLZ PLZ 7ADI METSHWGAAA KMLAAAAAAAAY

    ReplyDelete
  37. ya kether elnaas elmub m3roofeen :p lool

    ReplyDelete
  38. ABIIII ILNEXT POOOOOOOOOST:'(!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. WAAAAAAAAAAAITIIIIIIIIIIIING THEEEEEEEEE NEEEEEEEEXT POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST "Yallaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh:S"

    ReplyDelete
  40. UMBIIIIIIH eshybe ba3d khalas !!! ma ekhleha eb 7alha 7ada gd guy salman :S khal erou7 emot mishary ;s
    yallah waiting for the next post:*:*:*..

    ReplyDelete
  41. Soooooooorry for making you wait so long ;(
    but Im having my P***** :P
    <- since a guy marra ketab comment :P LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :P

    mwah mwah ;* Love you girls ;*..

    M; Don't worry ;* I don't need a help to know you babe <3

    ReplyDelete
  42. LOOOOOL;P
    It's OK Bass Ma fahamt qasdich when You Said"but Im having my P***** :P"
    Any way Ha bitnazleen post?
    Wallaaah I AM waitiing O till NOW ma darast 3indy Exam :(
    Waiting For YOu bitnazleen POST today?

    ReplyDelete
  43. ana a6aalib eb post extra extra extra long! we've waited wayid, we deserve it :$

    ReplyDelete
  44. heeeeey tara fe M's wayed! oo i ddnt read ur comment 3ashan a3ref enich M + ana kela a7e6 M !

    ReplyDelete
  45. PLEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:'(:'(
    POOOOOOOOOOOOOSTT WALLAAAAH MADARAST:(

    ReplyDelete
  46. raghad i know what she mine lool;p ma tgdr tgol alklmaaaaaa caz there is a guys e3lgoon fhmeha lool;p

    shyoo5a i really like you and like yout stroy o ana tra kelyooom blel adesh an6er altklmaaaaa caaaz first time gretha 5that mene 4 hours o 7ade 7bet ur stroy o endmjt feeha o gemt mdres for my exam like the other's ;p bsbat ene an6eeeeeeeeeeeer ;******* we are waiting;p

    ReplyDelete
  47. Kadi: LOOOOOL;O
    OK FAHAAMT ;P
    YCM:Shda3waa 3adyy tara uhma e3arfoun;p
    o tlgain gareen you complete me so THEY KNOW;P
    PLEAAAAAASEEEEEEEE KAMLLAAAY TA3AB O ANA AN6IR :s

    ReplyDelete
  48. TA3ABNA WE7NA NETSABBARR !;p

    ReplyDelete
  49. Raghad ; LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :P
    yeah they know :P but fashla ya3ni yengass wayhi enna that's the reason :P heheheh ..
    mwah mwah ;*

    anonymous "M." ; :* thanks okay ;* kellah nickname ma teswa ilsalfa ;******

    Kadi .. 7ayaaaaaaaaaaaaate! :* I love you ..

    Skittles .. 6ama3a ;O :P hehehehe ..

    anonymous # 1+2 .. 29 posted :* enjoy :*

    ReplyDelete
  50. 7yateeee thnxxxx;** i love you 2 hehe;$

    ReplyDelete
  51. SORRY bs kharra eb mishary :)

    ReplyDelete