Monday, April 27, 2009

43- [Re-love .. him;*!]

MISSSSS YOUUU GIRLS WALLA :'( ..
the feeL of losing you ;'( maleq walla ..
I know it's a blog shda3wa 3alay ..
bas walla I felt really baaaaaaad ..
A7IBKOOOOOUM;******* ..
oo Tara kitabt il post chan asik il window bil ghala6!
ughghghghghhhhhh .. I know I know ..
ma7sodeen ;p LOOOOOOOOOOL ..
.
.
[ abi mennik wa3ad wathe7 oo sadiq ..
ma3e tebqa o 3oumrek ma tefareq ..
oo lik menny a7ebbik lil nehaya ,
aseerat 7uub oo mennah ma at7arar ;** ]
.
.
Opening my eyes ..
Next to salman ..
was just unresistable ..
I rolled up oo faces him ..
His cute small eyes ..
and Quite snooring ..
I closed my eyes again ..
I can't Move .. I was so tired ..
Salman whispered ; " I saw you et5ezeene .. "
I giggled while still closing my eyes ..
Salman ; " Do you love me ? "
I blushed ..
oo gave him my back ..
He moved toward me ..
and hugged my so tight and gently from the back ..
I whispered ; " Amoot feek salmani .. "
He put his cheek 3ala mine ..
oo closed his eyes ..
The feeling of his warm body close to mine ..
was all I wanted in the morning ..
I felt enna we belong to each other ..
he's my other half ..
and that was Our first confersation ib
our first morning togther ..
I opened my eyes again ..
OOOOOH GOD! .. It was 1;30 ..
I moved away from him ..
oo ran to the bathroom ..
took a shower ..
oo 6ala3t my Yellow Juicy training ..
with white qames and Cross lv. bag ..
I yelled while searching for my laffa ..
Shaikha ; " SALMAAAAAAAN WAKEEEEE UPPPPPP .. "
He covered his Head .. ignoring my call ..
I walked oo pulled his bellow mn ta7at his head ..
Shaikha ; " YALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .. IT'S 2 PM! ..
our flight ilsa3a 6 .. ma yamdeeeeeee .. "
he sat in the corner of the bed ..
while his hair 7adda messy ..
I smiled .. He looked really delecious
m3a haL cranky mood
oo that tight boxer ..
I kissed his head while smelling his hair ..
Shaikha ; " yallaaaa babe .. we're laate .. "
he nodded .. while walking toward the bathroom ..
I mummbled ; " enta still nayem? "
He smiled ; " Shway ..!"
.
.
we went to his parents house ..
taghadaina lay 4 pm ..
then I met my family in the Airport ..
6ab3an you don't wanna Know 3an il party elli sawait'ha ..
I cried channe a little kid ..
Fahad ; " KHALAAAAAAAAAAS! .. Salman Go alone ..
khaaL bintna 3endeena .. "
I laughed while il tears all over my face .. ;
" hehehe it's not funny maaaaaliq..! "
* THE LAST CALL FOR KUWAIT AIRWAYS
FLIGHT NUMBER 14306
HEADING TO LONDON .. *
I hugged kilman ..
oo we walked away ..
while fahad making fun of me esawey
rou7ah crying oo esaweli flying kisses ..
Salman Squeezed my hand gently ; " babe ..
I'll take a good care of you .. I promise .. "
I smiled .. ;
" 7abebe .. thank you .. I will try my best too .. "
faj'a he stopped in the middle of the Airport ..
I satred at him .. ; " What? "
He smiled while whispering to me ;
" your voice wentay tawich bachya .. is killing me soflty .. "
I giggled while my cheeks blushed like hell ..
Rekabna il airplane ..
Salman ; " Shayookha taben teg3edeen Next to the window? "
I smiled .. Don't treat me like a little kid .. ma7eeeeeb ..
Shaikha ; " No .. I hate windows .. thank you .. "
He smiled while setting eb his seat ; " good .. cause I wanna sleep ..
oo mabi a7kerich .. "
I smiled while setting Next to him ..
awaL ma bedat il plane tet7arrak in the airport ground ..
I whispered ; " waay the airplains makes me sick .. "
He laughed while saying ; " and the gum makes me kind of gay .. "
we both laughed ..
I whispered ; " No you're not .. believe me .. "
He smiled .. Knowing my point .. ; " 7ayate entay .. "
.
.
OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMG!
I'll kill my self ..
I can't sleep bil planes ... NOWAY MAGDARRRRRR ..
and Salman mashalla mn 6erna nayem ..
I felt so crasy watching kilshay bil tv. oo reading
every singl paper 7a6eenha lina ..
even the safety paper garait'hum ..!
thanks god enna Salman woke up eb akhir Hour .. oo
solafna Shwayya ..
we landed in London at 8 am eb tawqeet'hum ..
Shaikha ; " Isn't that weird? .. e6er from ur country
ilmagharb oo landed her at 8 am? .. galbat ras .. "
Salman said while stretching ; " hehehe imballa ..
bas 5oosh nooma ana nemt .."
Shaikha ; " eeeeeeehhh .. I was lonely without you walla .. "
he kissed my cold fingers while giving me his half smile face ;
" I'll make it up for you .. promise .."
.
.
we went to Our AMAAAAAAAAZING hoteL ..
The ritz ..
aaaaaaaaaahh .. I never dreamed about it 7atta ..
the keys 7a6eenhm eb tinny elegant black
bag. 3alaiha big "R" letter ..
it was so big and elegant hoteL ..
channa Old king palace ..
high golden walls ..
oo amazing details ..
m3a big circular lobby oo bil nus red carbit ..
oo the huge crystaL thurayya's 7adhuuuuum breath taking ..
it was just so luxury and awsome ..
we went to out room ..,
salman head direct to the bathroom to take a shower..
while ana magedart even enna atsabba7 ..
I rolled up into that big cosy hoteL bed .. and fall into asleep ..
I opened my eyes again ..
wella il sa3a 2;26 pm ..
I went to the bathroom .. oo washed my face with a cold water ..
I smiled ; " aaaaaah so refreshing .. "
I called Salman ..
Shaikha ; " aloo... "
Salman : " heyy babe gumtay .. "
I smiled While opening the moving our barda ..
oo letting the sun edesh my eyes ..
Shaikha ; " eem .. where are you ? "
Salman ; " around the hoteL .. atmasha ..
waiting for you to wake up .. "
Shaikha ; " yalla I'll meet you Down in 10 mins . "
Libast a purple training oo Nezalt to the lobby ..
Salman ; " Goooood morning princess .. "
I smiled ; " ahlaaaaaan .. "
Salman ; " yalla let's go to Piccadilly Circus .. shrayich? "
I nodded ..
He surrounded me withe his masculin arm ..
oo pullid me close to him ..
Salman ; " lel7een sleepy 7ayate? .. "
Shaikha ; " mmm Shway .. "
He kissed my cheek ; " yalla wake up ..
le'ts have fun .. "
I laughed ; " yala heheh yalla .. "
we went to Piccadilly ..
awaL ma nizalna ..
I said while my mouth opened ; " OH GOD..!
are yo kidding me? "
the place was the typicaL london ..
Big red buses ..
huge screens ..
Big angeL memoriaL in the middle of a small nafoora ..
It was just .. AMAZINGGGGGGGG ..
we kept walking oo ne6ammash 3ala everything around us ..
we was just taken by the place ..
it was so ALIVE ..
it was so ..
M E ..!
faj'a gumna endesh duwa3es oo small places ..
I was so hungry ..
Shift my watch ..
I mummbled ; " uuuuhh .. you3ana .. "
Salman ; " yalla babe .. bas nelga ay mokan nakiL feeh ..
e7na 5an3arf wainah first .. "
I yelled while pointing judame ; " SALMAAAAAAAAAAN! "
Salman ; " HALAAAAA?? "
I said while a huge smile 3ala my face ; " MCDONALDS .. "
He laughed ; " hehehe yalla yalla let's go .. "
I laughed ; " heheh Omg! .. elli yesma3ni egooL yaya from
africa Istaghferallah .. " I put my hand 3ala my belly .. ;
" bas Im so hungry .. "
Salman was walking gable ..
he Stopped suddenly chan alzeg feeh ..
I giggled ; " hehe omggggg! .. Sorry walla 7adyyy
you3ana oo sleepy .. "
he turned 3alay ..
while I was saying my Sorry ..
I didn't finished my "Sorry" ..
He pulled my from my training with One hand ..
and put the Other on my back ..
he looked direct on my lips ; " Im hungry too .. "
I bite my lips In a girly way of saying ; go ahead .. Kiss me ..
he opened his lips slowly and just a little and Kiss me ..
I just .. melted in my place ..

19 comments:

  1. wanaasa 3alaikom bil 3afya ;* zoqaaa oo london etyaanin ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally you posted
    laish sakaitiii 9arwa3teeniiii!!

    love this story!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bss law t3arfeen sh9aar fenii lama ma sheft your window !!!! kaaaan 9ij kedar ;(

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALLAH SO CUTE ;** (A)
    WANASSA ;*
    TaRaa really miss u ;'(

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back!! 5ara3teena!!!!@ anyway your story 7adhaaaaa 3ageeeeeeba oo please a longer post nxt time!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eee wallah khara3teeeeeena!!!:p
    3ade arou7 wyahum london?;p wayy iyaninoon

    ReplyDelete
  7. UR JUST TOO GOOD TO BE TRue Cant Take my eyes off u !!
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EL STORY ...
    Salman ..
    They Honey moon ...
    amooot !!!! GOLOLEY Amooot abee CHETHEY :'( 3aaa
    welcome back miss u ;*** Thanks for the post and hope u had fun dear
    Nabi MORE MORE MORE .. :D Sil Vouse Plait !

    ReplyDelete
  8. You'd be like heaven to touch ,, I wanna hold you so much ,, At long last love has arrived ,, And i thank god i'm alive ,, You're just too good to be true ,, Can't take my eyes off of you ....

    inzain 9ayer ga3ed a6anish bil dowaniya Oo wayed ashya2 ib sebat hal story ,, shil7al !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HEYYY ALL ;*
    thanks 3ala il comment ..
    Love you wayid ;*;*

    LOOOOOOL The Last Comment tha7akte ;p .. ekshit .. my blog is better than ilduwaneyya for sure :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wanassaa ;*
    Yalla new post plz ;*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sryyyy bs are u getting lazier (a) We all sure want the posts to be quicker please !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Allah Ewfghom Enshalah ;*
    3ajeba El Story;*

    ReplyDelete
  13. L is for the way you Look at me
    O is for the only one I see
    V is very, very extraordinary
    E is even more than anyone that you adore can
    Love is all that I can give to you
    Love is more than just a game for two
    Two in love can make it
    Take my heart and please don't break it
    Love was made for me and you


    Ee ga3ed akshet ,, ana akshet mn 9ob Oo asma3 9ra5 ummey mn 9ob .. wana "Ee yumma bs degega" ;p finish it plz ;p

    ReplyDelete
  14. anonymous # 1 .. hehe 7adda wanasa :P Enshalla ;*

    anonymous # 2 .. I knoooow ;( Sorry .. hehehe inshalla inshalla .. i'll try my best babe ;*

    anonymous # 3 .. thanks babe ;********

    anonymous # 4 .. Okay Duwaneyya Guy ;p .. I wanna name you fahad or a7med :P la etgoli laish :P hehehe madre laish le'anna .. heheh thanks for your sweet comment ;* .. and say Hi to ur mom ;* ..

    ReplyDelete
  15. as I sail with you across the finest oceans
    on a way to find the key to our emotions
    together we will move the clouds to brighter days
    some people question what I say
    try to break up you and me
    but I know this love between us is growing stronger
    you can call me whenever from wherever
    just remember that
    i'll be there
    through all the stormy weather
    us break up never
    no we'll be together ,,foreveeeeer

    eheh ,, uw ,, inshalah yo9al

    regadrs,

    Fahad or a7med ;s

    ReplyDelete