Tuesday, April 7, 2009

8- [Re-Love.. him;*!]


[ La tes'eleeni amana ;
Laihh ana jeetik!
fe dakhelie shay gaL Ennik
.. WA7ASHTENE;'* ]
.
.
I entered our house .,
wella Ommi oo my sisters ( 3endi 2 big sisters
Maryam 30 years oo Dalia 28 metzawjeen .. )
Shaikha : " alsalam 3alaikom ya jama3a .."
my face kan yan6eq! ..
a7is enna the joy 6al3a mn my eyes ..
I felt channy small kid emwadeenah al3ab!
it was so genuine ..
Dalia : " wa3alaikom ilsalaaaaaaaam .. "
Maryam in a humer way :
" egooloon zaira 6oweL il3oumer ilyoom! "
I smiled ..
Shaikha : " Mu zaireetah .. 6ala3na .. re7na Marina .. "
maryam : " huh! 3asa bas ma teqasamtaw il check!! "
I choked ..
I knew it! ..
adre enna my big sisters ma ewa6non our father ..
cus laima sarat kil ilsuwalif kanaw aware oo yefhemoon ..
I was maybe 6-7 years old .. mathkir bil thab6 ilsalfa ..
oo my step-mother ma '9arratne .. ya3ni makent afham ..
bas uhma sij sij bada3att fehoum! ..
Shaikha : " maryoom please la etgoleen chethe! ..
7aram he was kind! ..
ma sawalli shay .. 7aram .. "
Dalia raised her eyebrows : " chab chab shaikho ..
laima etshofeen mennnnah
elli e7na shefnak ..
theek ilsa3a golay he's kind oo
sweet oo hal 5arabe6! .. "
my mother yelled : " WENTAW SHAKO?? ..
LA YUMMA SHAIKHA SA77 ELLI ETSAWENA
OO IM PROUD OF YOU! .. MALICH SHEGHEL FEHOUM, "
I smiled ..
Shaikha : " ana fahma shu3oorkom ..
oo Im sorry enkum ma et7eboonah! ..
bas he's our father .. re'9aina wela la! .. "
Maryam : " Mashalla! .. oo laish mu
e7na his daughters re'9a wela la!!!!!! "
I choked ..
my mother : " Maryam!!!!!! .. 3aib hal 7ache!!! "
fahad entered the living room yay mn barrah ..
Fahad while putting his hand 3ala my shoulder ..
" hala hala eb bint obooooooha! "
they giggled ..
I pushed his hand away ..
Shaikha : " Chab fahood! .. mu sheghlik!! .. la etser ma3ahum!! "
His eyes poped out .. : " Shfech Shfech? ga3ed at'3ashmar! "
I choked : " maryam oo dalio 3asebaw 3alay ..
oo e7esoon enny atla7was oo abi masla7a
mennah oo enny yaheL oo mu fahma oo
ena he's a jerk mahma darat il ayam..! "
Fahad while staring eb maryam oo Dalia : " mu she'3eelkom!!
hathe her life! .. o ma sawat anything wrong! .. "
he looked at me : " listen shaikha , e7na nathker 3adiL shelli sar ,,
3alshan chethe yemkin e7na ma nabi ensame7 ..
bas etha you want a relaitionship m3ah ..
go ahead! .. bas deer balich .. tara yaqleb ebsir3a ..
Mona ma etgassir etfer rasah 3adiL! "
I noodded ..
Shaikha : " Comeee on Fahad! .. shetfer rasah 3aalaih?
we talked about dogs and muhammed 3abdu for god's seak!!!!! .. "
He laughed..
they laughed too ..
.
.
"Heba" Is calling ..
Shaikha : " Hallaaaa babee " ..
Heba : " heeeey .. esh3endech bacher? ,
Emshay ne6la3 .. "
I Smiled ..
Shaikha : " uff .. I need to talk with you ..
me7taja agoolich shay .. "
Heba : " Whaaats wrong?? "
Shaikha : " la la nothing ..
bas tawni radda mn marina , "
Heba qa6a3atne : " okay?? soo?? "
Shaikha : " ..... with my father! "
She yelled : " WHYYYYYY! WHATTTTTTTT?
WHYYYYYYY?? SHEMSAWEYA?? "
I giggled : " Mu emsaweya shay! .. he's not 3iqab! ;p .. "
She laughed : " No babe .. walla mu qasde chethe ..
bas enna she6ary? "
Shaikha : " Madre Habbon .. I needed him! ..
abe Obo .. you knew that since forever!
atmanna obooo .. oo I talked to him about that
.. 7addddda eshta6 .. "
I choked ..
Shaikha : " heba .. we7na raden ilhouse
kena nel3ab il Qestions ..
chan yes'alni enna do I love him? "
heba choked : " 7araaaaaaaaaam! "
Shaikha : " YYYYES I KNOOOW! .. 7adda awwwww..
bas madre Hebo .. ma a7is enna I know him ..
ma7es enna Im Safe next to him..!
ma a7es bil feeling maaaL illy egolon 3annah..! "
Heba : " 3adyy Shayookh .. m3a il ayam you'll love him ..
oo you'll feeL eb shay toward him aked ya3ni..! "
I noodded .. I wannna believe that,
Sakaina il phone ,
oo re7t 5athait Shower ..
oo 6alla3t Cute gold and blue oo black dress ,
with a very thin bling bling black belt ,
oo white jeans ..
the Next day around 1 pm ..
habooon Called me ..
Shaikha : " halaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ..
yala tara ga3da abaddeL .. "
Heba : " eeh yallah .. Salma Now yayatli bil6erej .. "
Shaikha : " mali khelq'ha tara .. wayid tetfalsaf! "
heba laughed : " 6awlay balich ;p .. "
Salma mu my friend ..
wela a7is enna weddi etkoon my friend ..
yemkin from 2 years a3arefha ..
around 4-5 times eli she called me! ..
oo 7etana ya3ni I didn't called
her wela tried to know her ..
maleqa wayid tetfalsaf oo wayid
etge6 7ache ma etthamna!! ..
we went to Nino the avenues .
ga3adna out side il jaw kan eshawweq ..
Salma : " Omg! abbaih sheftaww DG new red dress? "
I smiled : " No .. "
Salma : " ammbeeh! ma 3endich salfa .. ammbeeh! .. "
I smiled while staring bil menu ..
I whispered to my self :
" shenu ra7 eser elli hafait'ha bil menu?? "
faj'a I laughed oo ana at5ayyaL
enny akfa5ha bil menu!
tana777aw ..
Heba : " yanaitay? "
Shaikha : " hahahaha .. omg! .. Sorry Sorry ..
kint sar7ana oo thekart something funny "
Salma gave us that big lips style
" Im daloo3a and sexya pause! " : " whattttt?
Shenuuuuuu Shenuuuuuuu tell us? "
I laughed harder ..
Shaikha : " uuuuuuuhhh good ..
Shay ma e'9a7ik bas ana thekarta .. "
after 20 mins.
I was eating my polo nona ,
I raised my eyes ..
oo choked ..
Shaikha : " aah! "
Heba : " What?? "
I smiled to her ..
Shaikha : " I just remembered
enna mwa3da oboy today! ..
Nesait .. "
Salma In a hummer way :
" men meta etwa3denah! "
I smiled to her oo ma radait ,
The waiter pointed 3ala iltable
elli wara Salma oo Heba ..
ana kent ga3da emjablat'hum ..
oo warahum table fatheya ..
Mishary ga3ed egarreb ..
oo ana a6ale3 il plate ..
mabi a7e6 3aine eb 3ainah ,
kanaw 3 guys ,
athneena 3a6one thaharhum oo
Mishary 3a6ane his face ..
I was eating oo asolif eb hedoo ..
oo galbi a7esa eb ye6la3 mn mokanah! ..
after few mins kan ekallem il waiter ..
laf 3ala his friend ..
we eyes met for a second ..
he choked ..
ashkara estaw3abneeeeee!
It has been a year and a half mn
akhir marra sheftah..!
TAGHAYYYYYYYARRRRRRR!
KOUBAAAAAAAAARRRRRR!!
OMG! IS THAT A GOFEEEEEEEEL??
AND WHERE'S HIS CUTE TAQWEEEEEM???
OMMMMMMG!
I choked ..
he stared at me ,
for about 1 mins..
tanna7 ..
mu ga3ed ewakhir his eyes ..
bas ekhizne ..
I closed my eyes ..
and whispered to my self ;
" Please! .. hathe my new life ,
mara7 edesh feeha! "
kalaina oo khalasna ,
oo defa3na il check ,
I went to Heba's house ,
ga3adna bil 7adeqa ..
waay iljaw iljaw mu mn sejjah! ..
I layed down 3ala il zar3 malhum ..
while looking at the clouds ..
I whispered : " habon .. "
she mummbled : " mmmm? "
Shaikha : " do you know that feeling laima
entay Not in love with someone ,
bas he have a place ib your heart? ..
mu 7ob .. bas shay madri shesma! "
she put her head 3ala my shoulder :
" I need to fall in love! "
we laughed so hard ..
Shaikha : " WAYYYY3A! .. "
Heba : " madre Shayookh , walla ..
ma7es .. "
Shaikha : " ma et7esen what? "
heba : " Ma a7es enna there's someone
eb galbi bas ma a7ebah! "
I laughed : " hehehe minu galich
enny aqsedich? :p "
*BEEP*
+965 9********
"...."
I choked ..
SHenu ya3n?? .. 7a6li dots?
deleted the sms oo taking a big big big deep breath ..
" ya3ni shlon? ilwa7ed ma yegdar ma e7achi? '3asib!! .."
I mummbled to my self ..
Shaikha : " Hebo .. et3arfeen ilshu3or
laima Somone mu mawjood in your life ,
oo there's nothing between you guys ..
bas et7esen inna he's there! ..
7etan luw mu Physically bas mawjooda
his spirit with youu?? "
She stared at me : " esh3endaha maryam noor?? "
we laughed ..
Heba : " your mobile ga3ed erin .."
I took a peek ..
SHIT! ..
Mishary eshyabi ga3ed edigg?

7 comments:

  1. thanks :*:*

    first ?



    and about el comment enni agolhm YCM love u magdr sorry :$ ra7 y3rfon mno ana ;P
    << wathqa lol

    xoxo
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. M thanks for what babe? ;* .. yeeees yes yes first :*:* ..
    hehehehehe as you like :* I can Understand that ;**** .. heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn is he for really tara i hate him sorry but really whats his problem ?
    Move on!!!!!!!!!!

    okay calming down :)
    well does she answer or ignore ?
    i am with ignore :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gelttt akeeeed ra7 tshooofa!! :p 7adaa ana o my friend kena ga3deen netwaqa3 she9eer o 9ar eli tewaqa3nah :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. PLZZZZ UPDAAATE!!!!!!! I LOVE UR STORY ;**

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiyaaaa hiyaaaa! i'm feeling loooove in the air! yalla wain 9, waaaaina waaaaaaaaina? :-o

    ReplyDelete
  7. cuteandcuddly .. yes! ;S walla .. what's his promblem .. Im with you ib haL Q.!! :S

    anonymous .. hehehe 3ajebeeen entay oo refejtch ;p .. salmay 3alaiha :* xoxo

    Tee .. part 9 posted babe;*

    SKITTLES .. LooooooooooooooL ;p .. kahu kahu .. egreh mawjood :P;***** xoxo

    ReplyDelete