Wednesday, April 1, 2009

You .. # 51 ( enta il3aziz .. ENTA;* )

I choked ..
Muneera : " 3aziz allah ekhalik I don't wanna go to my father's home ..
mabee .. Im sorry .. mabe anziiiiiiiiiL .. *Sneef* "
He stared at me ..
3aziz : " OOOOOHUUUUUUU!!
OO BA3DAIN YA3NEEEEEE?????? "
I cried so hard ..
while putting my hand 3ala his cheek ..
oo he pushing me away ..
3aziz : " LA ETJESENNNNNNNE!! .. YUBA NEZLAYYYYY!
MABE ASHOOOOFICH!! .. WALLA IL3ATHEEEEEM
A7IS ENNY BAKFER FECH AL7EEN!
NEZLLLLAAAAAAY .. "
I felt enna if I walked away this time ..
there's to turnning back ..
a7is if I went to my father's house Now ,
I'll never have another chance with 3azizan ..
Muneera : " Magdar 3aziz .. Magdar anziL wentay za3lan 3alay ..! "
3aziz : " LA 7AWLELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! "
I saw my father's car parking next to us ..
he came ..
my father : " ilsalam 3alaikom .. "
I hugged my father so tight ..
while crying so hard ..
3azizan nezaL from the car kissed my father's forehead ..
3aziz whispered to my father : " take her .. "
I cried harded ..
Munera : " MAAAAAAAAABI MAAAAABI .. I WONT GO! .. "
My father's eyes just poped out ..
he never saw us fighting before ..
my father looked at me : " What's wrong? .. Shinu sayer?? "
I choked ..
3aziz left his eyebrows .. : " Tell him!! .. baythaay wayha!! "
did he stap me??
I took a Deep breath ..
Muneera : " Look , One day I was in Starbucks sharq and chit-chat
with 2 womens galoole 3an chineese pills good for pregnancy .. oo I went to ilfaiha 7awway oo took them ..
3aziz ga6a3ne : " I TOLD YOU NOT TO!!
SA7 WELLA LA??
SA7 WELLA LAAAAAAAAAA? "
I closed my eyes for a second ..
Muneera : " I .. *Sneef* .. I .. you Couldn't understand ..
walla you couldn't .. shoof still you can't get it! "
3aziz : " CANT GET WHAAAAAAT?? ..
PLAYING WITH YOUR HEALTH FOR A BABYYYYYY?? "
My father stared at me ..
my father : " DID YOU LOST YOUR MIND??????? "
I took a deep breath ..
oo stared at the floor ..
Muneera : " I think So .. "
my father zafne ..
mesa7 fene il floor ..
badddda3 fene ..
my father : " walla ya 3abdil3aziz madre shagoolek!
emsa7ha eb wayhe .. walla ma darait 3an ekhbalha chan waraitek feha .."
3azizan smiled to him ..
3aziz : " La shda3wa 3ame .. ma teswa ilsalfa .. "
he stared at me ..
3aziz : " yala emshay ilbait .. "
we get into the car ..
He said without looking at me ..
3aziz : " ma radaitech m3ay ilbait ela 3alashan 5a6er 3ame ..
wela entay ..! "
I choked ..
.
.
we went back Home ..
3aziz took his clothes up ..
oo took a shower ..
is'nt he damn sexy with that little blue toweL??
I talked to my self ..
while opening my dell. laptop ..
entered my msn ..
eeeekh! .. 1390 emaiL..
I didn't actually remember when is the last
time lli I opened feha my email ..
I check my list ..
eheh my nick name was ..
" Munni;* .. wa7dik 7abebe oo denyeetie;* .. "
I smiled ..
I rememberd that day so clearly ..
we were In london ..
ayam il khe6ba ..
we sat in internet caffe ..
oo ga3da aware 3aziz my msn ..
chan agolah .. : " 7abebe , this is for you .. "
and I wrote this nickname ..
I felt his pure smile jeddame ..
a tear felt from my eyes ..
I mummbled : " ma yistaheL asawey feeh chethe .. "
* D- Laftah oo 6eef ibtesama .. Has send you a nudge ..
* D- Laftah oo 6eef ibtesama .. Says :
JEKKEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR ;*********
I changed my nickname ..
Munni;* .. it's my falt!.. Says :
HALLLLLLLA ;*
* D- Laftah oo 6eef ibtesama .. Says:
uuh! ;p Shinu ur falt? ;p
Munni;* .. it's my falt! .. Says :
weeh! tekfain! mabi athker!! .. pleaaase :'( ..
*BEEP* *BEEP* ..
"Dina;*" is calling ..
Munnera : " HAAAAAA? "
Dina : " What's wrong biiiaatch "
I giggled ..
Muneera : " is this your stupid way of supporting me?? "
she laughed ..
Dina : " hahahaaaaaaay ;p .. yes yes I think so .. "
Muneera : " 3aziz figure out about the pills .. "
Dina : " OMMMMG! .. TESTAHLAAAAAIN!! I TOOOOLD YOU .. "
Munnera : " uuuuugh! .. shut uup now! ..
it's not my case you told me wela la ..
now shasawey!! .. he'll kill me .. "
Dina : " mmmmm .. well , say innech sorry
oo try to fix things up! .. "
Muuneera : " I know! .. I will , bas he's so mad! ..
Dina , I think he'll murder me tonight! .. "
she laughed so hard ..
Dina : " OMMMMMG! .. I'll award him believe me ,, "
I giggled ..
Muneera : " chab sakheefa .. "
I was talking to dina ..
while seeing my honeymoon pics ..
there's a sweet little light poped next to my head!
IDEAAAAAAAA! ..
I yelled .. : " DINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN "
Dina : " haa! wai3a! .. laish etsarkheen! "
Muneera : " Shrayich? I'll make for him
a sweet dinner and movie maker? "
Dina : " yes .. cute .. any IDea .. bas e3tathray!! "
Muneera : " okay okay ... yala bye bye .. "
I went to our bedroom ..
wela 3azizan sleeping ..
I kissed his cheek ..
he covered his head with the babygreen cover ..
while mummbling .. " namay .. namay "
.
.
the next day ..
3azoozi went to his dawam ..
while I sat down ..
oo did that movie maker ..
with our pics bil honeymoon ..
and our pics bil wedding and milcha ..
I laughed 3ala some of the pics ..
and choked 3ala others ..
around 2:30 pm ..
zahabt the laptop ..
3ala il table jedam the door ...
ya3ni bas he openes the door ..
yelgah il laptop jidam his face ..
and big fosheya Bouqet of flowers next to the laptop ..
with a card ..
" Sorry , I Know I was so stupid ..
I'll Never do it again ..
a7ibek ;* "
after half a hour ..
3azizan Entered the appartment ..
with his cute deshdasha and ghetra .
ana the bank ID em3aliqha ..
he stard at me ..
while rolling his eyes ..
I pulled a chair ..
oo played the movie maker ..
there's a backround music ..
enta il3aziz enta ..
oo enta ilmohem enta ..
oo enta aghla nase .. KELOUHUM!;*
galbi oo e7sase ma3ak ..
la et'9en galbi 3endehoum ..
meshait fe kil ildoroob ..
oo marrat 3ala galbi goloob ..
bas enketab enny athoob ..
oo a5tarik enta bainuhoom ..
a5athtene menni elaik ..
7abebtenyy bejnoun feek ;* ..
allah 3alaik .. allah 3alaik ..
ashraqt oo '3abat shamsuhoom ..
.
.
He took a deep breath ..
while looking at me ..
with those amazing big eyes ..
an dozen of rmoush ..
WHY YOU ARE KILLING ME SOFTLY??
3aziz : " Laish sawaitay chethe? "
I choked ..
looked at the floor ..
3aziz : " You know enni a7ebich? ..
you know that loving you is a fact?
is a part of my faith?
it'ss a thing that I can't live without??
do you know that nothing in the world
can change my love to you??
you Know that .. right?? "
I choked ..
Munera : " yes 7abebe .. I know .. I love you more .. walla .. "
he stared at me ..
3aziz : " No you don't , you'll kill your self for a baby , because you though
enna having a baby will keep me next to you .. "
I yelled : " NOOOOOOOO! I SWEAR TO GOD NOOOO! "
3aziz stood up oo faced me .. : " 3ayaL?? "
I felt his hot breaths 3ala my cheeks ..
Munera : " I just wanna make you happy ..
make your dreams come true .. "
he smiled .. : " How many times do I have to tell you ..
YOU ARE MY DREAM! .. and Im happy that way .. "
IM ASHAMMMMMED OF MY SELF!
I FELT MY SELF LIKE A TINNY TINNY TINNY PIECE OF SHIIIIIIIT! ..
Munnera : " ana ma astahlik .. "
he put his finger 3ala my lips ..
3aziz : " ushshshshshshh!! .. don't ever say that again!
.. NEVER! "
I hugged him so tight ..
and whispered : " Im sorry .. "
3aziz : " It's you last chance ..
I swear to god .. next time i'll kick your ass .. "
I laughed while hugging him so tight ..
I whispered : " I miss .. us! "
3azizan whispered back : " yeah .. me too .. "
he smiled .. while crapping my hand ..
" come come .. emshay .. "
I giggled while yelling : " wain wainnnnnnnn? "
he kissed my ear : " to the 7th sky .. "
I smiled ..
we went to the roof ..
with only 2 blankets ..
we put one 3ala ilfloor ..
Munera : " so? Now? "
3azizan smiled that naughty half smile ..
" Take ur clothes off .. "
I blushed .. : " 3aziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz .. "
3aziz : " I wont rape you .. yaalla take it off ... "
we took our clothes off ..
and layed down on that navy blanket ..
oo cover our self with the other green one ..
I used his hand as a bellow ..
actuaally .. I put my head 3ala his shoulder ..
oo his hand around me ..
3azizan whispered while pointing 3ala star ..
" this is a gift for you .. "
I giggled .. : " which one? "
he smiled while keep pointing : " this one .. hathe hathe .. "
I smiled .. " reallyyyyyy? .. "
he said while kissing my head and smelling my hair ..
3azizan .." mmmmmmm .. yes .. "
Muneera : " 3azoozii .. "
he mummbled .. : " mmm? "
Muneera .. " Do you know that I
love you kither il stars? "
I said that while kissing his neck ..
he laughed ..
we kept talking .. and flerting ..
and about 5 am ..
we closed our eyes ..

15 comments:

  1. awww il7mdilla things between them r gud again o inshalla it stays that way :D:D

    thanx 4 the post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dazz .. eheheh yes yes I felt so bad enna there's alot of sadness in my last 5 pots :S ..
    LOOOOOOVE xoxo;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. please stop insulting the english language.

    you either fix your grammar or continue your story in ARABIC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Anonymous get a grip its just a blog not a research paper :(

    okay need happy blogs cause i am really hating this story becasue it makes me sad and i dont want to be sad :(

    i know live with it but honestly dont you want to put smiles on peoples faces trials of tears on their cheeks :(

    okay hating munera and loving Dina :)
    love your writing and story
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. actully some mistakes r really horrible.. it just puts u off reading.. please the ( P is a P not a B )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the story, but the grammar and spellings etc... are just wai3...

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you need any help in that area (grammar) just let me know, Who.I.am@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anounymous ma3a kl e7teramy lich bas tara klsh mo wajeb enich tegrainn :P! Sorry ya3ni bas walla 9ij:P;$!
    W You-Complete-me Abaayyy I LOVE YOUR STORYY 7AIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL;*
    WALLA A7LAA 8e9aah ;(!
    3assalaah ehaneekoum ;**!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Madry Shaku .. ;* LOOOOOOOOOL finally ha ;p

    SKITTLES .. Makoooo ;p;@;******

    okay , wait wait ..
    cham anonymous gaaL rayaah? :)

    anonymous # 1 .. insulting????? .. I didn't Knew enna the English language kind of Qur'an! :) .. please it's just a blog! :) .. PERSONAL BLOG..! .. and ur language! :S .. just .. rude! :)

    Haya .. heheh emballa walla ;* .. bas this is reality babe;** .. ups and downs ;)

    anonymous # 2 .. I know that babe!! :) .. I know enna P IS A P NOT B!!!!! :) and Im trying my best enna ma a'3le6! .. But (B! ;p) .. after all .. Im just a human! :)

    anonymous# 3 .. wai3? :) .. aah thanks :)

    anonymous# 4 .. No I dont need any help! :)

    ANONYMOUSES : it's just .. rude walla! :)
    ( faL taqooL 5air aw le tasmot! ) ..
    say something nice , or express ur point in a good way .. not using world such as wai3 oo a3almch oo channa kilkoom fahmen ella ana il khaday :)

    Mort M. ; I DONNNNNT KNOWWWW!! .. abbaih sektay walla !! .. I'll kill my self .. jad jad jad .. Im maaaaaaaaaaadddd! .. 3aib!! .. walla ruuuude! :S:S ..
    thaaaaanks babe 3ala kalamich ;******
    ma gassarrtay wallah ;*******

    ReplyDelete
  10. Npz 7abeebti ;*!
    W min 9ijich la et5aleenhum e2athrun feech your story w ill writting it's all Great(L)! Perfect a9laan :P!
    yalla im waiting for your new post 3ala a7arr min jamer ;$!

    ReplyDelete
  11. MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

    ReplyDelete
  12. ycm ,, ashkara its 1 person elly ktbt about your grammar !!
    Anonymous 1,2,3and 4 = THE SAME fuckin person!
    so ma 3lich :* .. i bet u enha m7tarra!!
    ur story etyanen b a'3la6 or bdon ;p <3 b3den elly by36ni n9ay7 or byntqd mo chethe:)! y3ni 9ij RUDE


    b'3et as2l " :) " = ur smile "happy" smile :P? or "lay3a chbdch" or "tsketa" smile :P?

    sorry 6wlt 3lich :$
    waiting for new post :*:*:*

    xoxo
    [M]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mort M. hehehe 7ayaaaaaate :* thanks :**** walla I LOVE YOU xoxoxoxoxoxo ..

    anonymous heheheh 52 posted ;);***** .. Enjoy ..

    M .. hehehe 7ayyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttteeeeee! :******** IIIIII LOOOOOVE YOU! :* .. that's my point walla , Im okay with enteqadat I swear to god .. oo there's anonymous galat lii ena tabee (Munera : .. , 3aziz : .... .. etc, ) oo I was okay with that , ya3ni elli begooL point man6eqeya .. 3ala 3aine oo rasy , Bas talking ib hal language .. NO BABE! ;) NOT HERE! ;)..

    LOOOOOOOOOOL that " :) " smile :P .. means " Fuck You" smile :P LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

    I LOVE YOU BABBBBBBEEEEE xoxoxoxoxoxo;*

    ReplyDelete