Monday, April 13, 2009

26 - [ Re-leve .. him;*!]



[ Mohim yadre enni Sirt .. AGWA ,
oo 3ala nafsee gedaarrt .. AGWA !! ]
.
.
I Layed down 3ala my bed ..
thinking about Mishary and Salman ..
who should I pick??
It's zawaj .. not a relaitionship with Salman ..
Should I tell him about Mishary?? ..
no no ..
Okay Should I call Mishary?
wella I let him Know from ilnas?
Noo ,
I should stay Now without any kind of relaitionships ..
take a break between Mishary and a New start ..
Do I wanan move on 3ala mishary?
I love him ..
and that's what kept hurting me so hard ..
okay ..
I'll tell him ..
I called Mishary ..
Shaikha : "ilsalam .."
Mishary : "Hala shaikha?"
he was so shocked enna Im calling ..
Mishary : "fech shay??"
I choked ..
he really do Love him ..
Shaikha : "No .. bas .."
Mishary : "bas what babe?"
I whispered : "Im not ur babe .."
Mishary : "fine .. "
Shaikha : "I need to talk to you about something ..
but 7e6 something in your mind ..
Im not asking for your permission ..
because saying no or yes something raje3li ana .."
He didn't understand what I was talking about..
Mishary : "ok??"
Shaikha : "There's Someone .. very good man .
.oo met3alim oo kilshay ..
he's a good man , 5a6ebne ..
And Im taking him so seriously .. but ,
I reject him if you promise me enna everything
will be just okay between us and we'll get back
together and live happely ever after .. "
He didn't reply ..
Shaikha : "alooo??"
Mishary : "asme3ich!"
Shaikha : "well? .. shrayik?"
Mishary : "I can't promise you a thing ..
I didn't tell my mother the truth yet ,
so madre shra7 etgooL ..
and I don't know Shaikha
when i'll marry you ..
maybe after Sentain or thalatha
or yemkin 4 years .. "
Shakha : "what?? No! .. you told me
before enna you'll ta56ebni Now ,
and we'll marry after few years .."
Mishary : "I don't Know ..
ma3a ilwath3 elli
Now I need more
years 3alshan aqne3 my mom .."
Shaikha : "oo yemkin ma teqtene3
in the end!"
Mishary : "yeah.. maybe .."
I couldn't feel a thing ..
SHNA6ERRRR??
Shaikha : "shenu ya3ni??"
Mishary : "allah wafgich."
Shaikha : " ha ? "
Mishary choked with his words ..
Mishary : "Go shaikha .. mabi ogaf eb ur way .. allah ewafgich ..
oo dam elli yaylich tares 3ainech .. Go to him ..
I can't promise you a thing!"
I start crying ..
Shaikha : "Laish mishary?? Laish you can't?"
Mishary : "because .. I promised you before oo
ma gedart asawwey wa3di ..
So I don't wanna do it again .. "
Shaikha : "Okay ... I believe you ..
bas give me Hope .. "
Mishary : "I can't lie .."
Shaikha : "Hope?? .. "
Mishary : "it's kind of lying!!"
I choked .. ; " you broke my heart .."
Mishary choked too ; " Im sorry .. "
Shaikha : "that's it??"
Mishary : "I think so .."
Shaikha : "and you'll let me go?"
Mishary ma rad 3alay ..
Saket ..
IS THAT A YES?????
.
.
I rolled in my bed ..
and cried so hard ..
I couldn't believe it!
did he just let me go??
did he just said " allah ewafgech ..
ro7ay" ??
I HATE HIM ..
I LOVE HIM ..
ooh god ..
I can't even figure my own
feeling shenu uhwa!
what should I do know?
I can't ..
galbi e3awerne ..
I called Heba ..
Shaikha : "HEBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAA .. "
Heba ; "Shfffffech babeeeeeeee????? "
Shaikha : "he .. he .. told me .. enna go ahead ..
rou7ay .. "
Heba : "ha?? .. menu??"
Shaikha ; "Mishary .. I called him
oo getlah about Salman ..
gali allah ewafgich!"
Heba ; "Ok?"
Shaikha : " I DONNNNNNN'T WANNA
MOVVVVVE ON...... "
Heba ; "You should move on! ..
abbaih shaikha walla 7aywan! ..
you called him oo egoolich go ahead! .. shenu 3abalah
betgoleen lah no abeek oo ban6erik?"
Shaikha : "getlah! .. an6erik? gali No ..
I can't promise you .."
Heba ; "OOOOO HAM YOU DON'T
WANNA MOVE ON?????? ..
walla enna 7mar! ..
walla mu kafoooo shay hatha .. "
Shaikha : "I can't .."
Heba : "Shaikha .. leave ur heart shwayya oo think eb your mind ..
shaghlay moo5ech! .. he told you ashkarra! enna he'll never marry you! .. oo min Now yet3athar oo e7e6lich suwalif! ..
so laish et'9ay3een someone really
good 3ala Mishary haaaL asshole!"
that's true ..
bas I don't wanna believe it ..
I coverd my head bil blanket ..
oo cried so hard ..
Heba : "Shaikha calm down .. ta3awethay mn ebliis ..
elli allah katba beser .. don't Cry babe .. "
Shaikha : "Shasaawey Now?"
Heba : "entay mu ma'3sooba! .. if you don't wanna Salman la ta5theenah! .. tara lel7een nothing sar between you guys .. so ma tabeenah khalas! .. reddeh .."
I closed my eyes ..
Shaikha : "But im waisting such a good man!"
Heba : "that's my girl .. fakray eb 3aqlich babe .."
Shaikha : "enshalla .. i'll see .."
I hang up the phone ..
and took a deep breath ..
what Should I do Now??

29 comments:

  1. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey new part :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. meskeeenah! its hard bs wa'67a zay elshams!!

    ahhh meshri 6l3 not worth it! 9ij reyayeel hal zeman! >> im soo pessimistic :p
    bs 9ij kaaaaaaalb! elbnt etgoolk ana abeek went etgool i didnt talk to my mom yet! mo gahda!

    salman salman salman salman:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. SALMAN SALMAN SALMAN

    One more post pretty please =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. no comment with mishary ;@@

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im for Team Salman

    moo kafo Mishary abadan - kilish mub rayyal. all this was a test 3ashan t3arf ehya what kind of man he is - oo a9lan mub rayyal

    ReplyDelete
  6. ACCEPT SALMAN 4GET BOUT THAT FREAK MISHARY ..she has 2 4get bout Mishary 5la9 how many times is he gona hurt her o how many times is she gna let him hurt her?? she duznt deserve this..

    lool tara i have stupid uni work to do o im reading this o mafeey asawee that work..thanx 4 entertaining me walla ::hug:: seriously cant wait 4 the next post..

    ReplyDelete
  7. LEAVE MISHARY 7ADDEE KIRAHTA:D AND SHE SHOULD MARRY SALMAN , EXCEPT I DONT LIKE HIS NAME:D NEXT POSTTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. If i were u I'll chose salman akeed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm...wallaa Am confused Just like YOU :(!
    Shufay!
    Mishary is: E7ibich o 9arlich akthar min 2 years together bas ma3a hatha Ma Enafith wa3da , Mako thiqa fee shaikha , Yaheel , ma 3inda kilma o FOOUG HATHAA KILLAA MA GAAL 7AAG UMAAAA:@ SHGA3AAD YAN6IR HATHAAA:@ Law 9ij yabeeha chan gaalaha:@ wallaaah E77IIR :'(
    And Slman is : Veerryy GENTLE O Miltzim o min 3aylaa wayeed zainaa kafeey inah Daris o 3arif o he is Adult o Mu yaheel!! ..Bass ilmushkilla khoufich e3arif eb salfat MISHAREY O ra7 takhsreen Chthyy iLBOOUTH:(
    So.. DOOONTT KNOOOW:'(
    Waittiiing....

    ReplyDelete
  10. yala yala yala yala :D another post :D

    you can do it:p breath !

    hehehe walah im loving it! 7diiii dasha jaw! like im really part of it :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. *Sniff Sinff*
    7araaaaam elly swaah feeehaaaaaa,, he doesnt deserve her,, shu hatha first they were together he messed up, sam7taah then their back and he messed up again w a7eena ygoolha to go her own waay,, how sick is thaat,, he's not fit enough to be called a man!!

    W 7laailah Salmaan he seems genuine !! i cant waait for the next post!
    I miss commenting here!! :**

    ReplyDelete
  12. Honestly intay 3ala 3ainii oo rasii !! you post bsir3a mashalla 3alaich !! XD
    Oh and mishary is soooo not gad il mas2ouliya Ridii + Fashil !!
    Salman is a man i guess he knows how to handle things around!!
    That duude is awesome !!
    bas its obvious from the title of the story ina she'll get back with mishary !!:P yimkin
    hehe THAAAAAAAANKS XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. he's an asshole:)
    ma yestahel oo 7aqeer oo ????

    i think you should move on girl!!
    ma yestaaheel hal 7maar
    NEXXT POOSST!!:*

    ReplyDelete
  14. esh.salft omaaah mishary ;\ ...

    ReplyDelete
  15. laish misharey wayed 7aywan?
    khalassss mu kafu wala:@ ashkara khal etkml with salman o be6agag mishary:@!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ana agool marry salman. mshary el7mar mo gad elthiqa! shakli mani 7aba esma after all ;D

    ReplyDelete
  17. tara galby ga3d e3wrny muta ilnew post pleaseeeeeee:$

    ReplyDelete
  18. UR KIDDIN RIGHT !!!

    STOP THE MISHARY DRAMA AND MOVE ON !! HEZ SUCH A JURK !! O MO GAD KELMETA WALA GAD el thega !!


    STOP BEIN a DRAMA GIRL !! o 9alay este5ara !

    SALMAAN !! mayte6awaf !! laatnarfezene SHAYOO5 :@

    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

    ReplyDelete
  19. Waay Mishary!! :O
    Mn Awlha Ga3 T3thar!! :|
    Shnu 3 Years Oo 4 Years! ;S
    + Shaikha Should Pick salman! ;p
    He's Such A Perfect Man! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  20. i<3Mesharii more!!! PICK HIM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. NEMO !! WTH LAISH U LOVE MSHARI ???!:P



    Simply YCM Screw mshari ;p

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hummm.. Mishary ghareb.. I think fe ena bel mawtho3..


    Bs atwaq3 Slman mayt6awaf ;P ..


    An6er post 27 ;/ .

    ReplyDelete
  23. maskeena:/ such a crappy situation:s

    ReplyDelete
  24. i was right all along mishary will not marry her :)
    i knew it this is kuwait society for you :(
    yalla salman is better he is mature and a man and he works :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. wala an agoul she leaves mishary, a man not willing to fight for the one he loves is not a man, o b3dain mishary is linked to Mono hathy il 7qeera so laish step into trouble right?

    loved the last 2 posts ;**

    ReplyDelete
  26. mishary is an ass ! she should leave him ...
    Salman look's like a good guy
    love ur posts babe ;**

    ReplyDelete
  27. I LOVE YOU YA NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS ;***************** ..

    so .. the summary mn all the comments ..
    that Salman is the One ..
    and Mishary = 7aywan!

    thanks girls a7ibkom! :*********

    ReplyDelete
  28. ^^^^^ hhahaah 7elwa elsummry :p

    ReplyDelete
  29. WAYY :( galby e3awerny enna shaikha dgat 3la mishary !! laish laish :( mfrooth ma etdeg 3laih mu KAFO:@:@:@

    ReplyDelete