Wednesday, April 29, 2009

44 - [Re- Love .. him;*!] * dedicated to the anonymouses and the Duwaniya Guy! ;*


[ tejanin kil ma ashofik ..
a7is ennik tethawebni ..
tethaye3ni mn ildenya
oo tesheb eb khafeqi narah ;** ]
.
.
we walked to Mcdonald's shway shway ..
while seeing every little detail around us ..
I kept mummbling like a kid ; " you3ana .. you3ana .. "
Salman ; " enzain Shaikha .. Enshalla .. "
I put my head 3ala his shoulder ; " aaaaaaa .. you3anaaaaaaa .. "
he just hugged me from my shoulder oo kept walking ..
I mummbled ; " I'll eat you right now etha ma re7na kalaina .. "
he laughed in a eviL way ; " mako ma6a3em here .. kilshay closed .. "
I giggled ; " hehehehe salmaaaaaaaaaaaann! tara walla you3ana ..
walla I can't laugh Now .. magdarrrrrr abiiiiiiii mc chicken .. "
Salman ; " ma haqaitch ba6a! "
I giggled ; " okay okay .. Say Ba6a .. Cow .. afaa ..
3ady! .. ilmohem akiL! "
we kept laughing oo suwalif laima wesalna mc.
I sat ib table yam il door ..
Salman ; " shenu tabeeeen? all the menu? "
Shaikha ; " hahaha! .. funny funny .. "
Salman blow me a flykiss ; " mwah .. yala shtabeeen? "
I smiled ; " abiiiiiii .. mmmmmmmmm .. abiiiiiiiii ..
aaaaaaaammmmmmm .. abiiiiiiiii .. "
He smiled in a cute way ..
Shaikha ; " abi mc chicken meaL .. small size ..
7up ildrink pls .. and two BBQ Sauce oo mayo please .. "
He stared at me ; " WALLAA?? "
I raised my eyebrowses in a stupid way ; " shenu shenu? "
Salman ; " al7eeeeen abi abi abi sena .. akherha chethe? ..
I thought betgoolin shay thane! "
I couldn't help it .. mabi ath7ak ..
bas his face e'9a7eek wehwa me6affer ..
Shaikha ; " heheheheheheeeeeee ..
I KNOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW! .. hehehehe ..
metheL ma tawwa te6anaz 3alay wana you3ana ..
gilt akser fek shway .. "
Salman ; " Mashe .. en ma 6alabtlich shay ma tabeenah .. "
I laughed while putting my head 3ala il table ;
" NOOOOOOOOO! PLLLLLLLLSSSSS "
he pinched my cheek ; " wazeeeeeen ilboooooooz .. "
I even made a bigger boooz ..
Shaikha ; " mmmmmmmmmmmmmm .. "
he laughed ; " hehehehehe .. 7ayaaate ilboooooozzzz .. "
I smiled while blowing him a kiss ; " mwah yalla yo3ana .. "
Salman walked away while laughing 3ala 7annete ..
Im a kid when it comes to food .. masta7meL ayoo3 ..
bas bas agfeL ..
I put my foshiya I-pod 3ala One ear ..
oo ga3da ashoof il place around me ..
while listening to NawaL ilkuwaiteyya ..
aaaaaaah .. kent 7a66a pause 3ala akhir " ayooh " ..
eb her voice .. Sometimes I wished that enny Boy oo arou7 samrat ..
the sound of tesherbik and 3ood thakarni eb hal crazy wish ..
I closed my eyes while listeting 7ag bedayat tone il next song ..
" ayam 7elwa .. kanat ayamm 7ubbaak ..
kint fe rou7i tasre .. kint bejnoun a7ibbak ..
Qasi elgalb lakin .. kan galbi be galbek .. "
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWCCCCHH..!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ..
NO!
NO NO NO ..
SHUT UP NAWAL..!
I opened my eyes while dozen of good memories
passed by ..
I stared at the Next table .. watching me and Mishary ..
talking about our future .. Our small kids ..
Our big House in Shuwaikh ..
Our Small business ..
I was listening to nawaL ..
while my dreams kanaw edoroon 7ooli ..
like a crasy clowns ..
ethakroni enna your dreams didn't come true! ..
yeah even if you had a better man .. so what?
still , YOUR FUCKING DREAMS DIDN'T COME TRUE!
is that Mishary??
the guy elli labes grey training yam ilbathroom? ..
omg! Shaikha don't imagine things mu mawjoden! ..
Is thinking about Mishary in in honeymoon you3tabar cheating?? ..
shit shit shit .. ! yes yes .. I wouldn't be happy etha darait enna
Salmani is thinking about another women ib our whole life mu bas eb our honeymoon ..!
I took a deep breath ..
oo shift salman holding our tray oo walking toward me
with a cute smile 3ala his face ..
I whispered to me self ; " Don't .. Don't! "
a stupid tear Slipped away from my eyes ..
mesa7t'ha ebsir3a ..
while smiling to salman ..
he came oo il concern 6al3a from his eyes ..
Salman ; " What's wrong babe? Shfeech?? ..
did anyone sawalich shay?? ..
shfech babe tabcheen?? "
I smiled ..
Shaikha ; " No 7abebe ..
madre shay dash eb 3aine .. mafene shay .. "
Salman ; " are you sure ?? "
I nodded ; " yes .. "
Salman bend 3alay while putting il tray 3ala il table ..
Salman ; " warene .. shfeha ur eyes? "
I smiled ; " nothing galbi walla .. "
Salman ; " close your eyes ashoof! .. "
I smiled and closed my big eyes ..
he kissed my eyes ..
Salman ; " ha? chethe better? "
I giggled ; " heheheh yeah .. waaaaayid ..
mu lips ba3ad madre shfeehum.. e3awrooni .. "
he laughed ; " hehehehehee! shai6ana .. "
I blow him a kiss ; " anlam? "
He smiled .. ; " mwah .. 7abebeti .. yala please wela kelma ..
you know .. magdar atkallam oo akeL .. "
I laughed ; " hehehe walla haL 6abe3 I hate it feek! ..
tara maliq il 6abe3 walla .. "
He put his finger 3ala his mouth ; " hshshshshshhhhh! ..
we'll talk about it later .. "

18 comments:

  1. 1st
    ZOQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SALMAAAAAAAAAAAAAN ;*
    BAS SHAKO MISHARY << mal 7oobo ela lil7abiib elawali >>
    a7iis btred et7ib mishary
    YALA NEW POST ;**
    WALA A7IB hal blog ;*


    NAWAL ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. forget mishaaaaary forget hiiiim ;p
    oo salmaan 9ij zoqaa eyaanin ya7laaila.. oo how he loves u ;**

    new post new post ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice nice ;p more more ;D

    younii ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAY FEDET-HOOOOOM LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. FINALLY 3AJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB
    FORGET MISHARYY FOR THE LOVE OF GOOOD INSAY!!!

    I NEED MORE MA SHEBA3T!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. kil shay 3ajeeeb o woow o falla tabeen na9e7tii ana agool sawaaay book waid a7saan coz raa7 tkasreen edinyaa tadreen ? ;p

    bss fee shay a7es malich mogaga a5er cham post !!!!! shfeech ba6oo6a ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. nesait la agool shay ....... tara i love u ;**

    ReplyDelete
  8. no no no , na6ra il post 9arli yomain o a5rat-ha kalaitaw Mcdonalds o sema3ty ur songs bel i-pod???? mo maqboola minich tara YCM!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. isim the story re-love him 3shan shes gonna love mishary again 9a7??

    ReplyDelete
  10. salman gets on my nerves!
    no matter how cute n nice he is.. still maydsh glbi!

    thanks 4 the post..

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! Salman;******

    7ada eZawiQ<3~!
    Wish he was mine ;P!!
    LooL

    Forget About Mesharii 7ada ma yeswa!

    Next Post PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. its so unbelievable ,, and I don't want to let it go ,, something so beautiful,
    flowing down like a waterfall ,, feel like you've always been ,, forever a part of me.
    and its so unbelievable to finally be in love, somewhere I'd never thought I'd be

    hmmm ,, mo 5osh salfa enha tfaker ib mishary il ta3ban ,, katba shaya hal mara !! abi action ;p

    Regards,

    Fahad or a7med ;s

    ReplyDelete
  13. ok 3araft laish katba shwaya .. allah kareem

    Regards,

    Fahad or a7med ;s

    ReplyDelete
  14. uuuufffff I'm gonna kill her itha fakirat ib mishary again;p

    ReplyDelete
  15. what an amazing story keep it up <33 ,, stunningly AMAZING ,,

    visit this blog for me please and i'll be grateful if you'd be my follower ,, i'll be your[follower] as well <33 cherriimuffin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete