Sunday, April 12, 2009

21 - [Re- Love .. him;*!]



[ hathe akhrat'ha ma3ak?? ]
.
.
I stared at my mobile screen ..
mu emsadqa ..
walla I felt enny ib bad dream ..
I closed my eyes so tight ..
shaking my head ..
not believing what I just saw ..
Heba Hugged me so tight ..
I pushed her away .. ; "wakhray heba "
I ran to the bathroom ..
chandast 3ala il sink ..
mu gadra asta7meL ..
lay3a chabdi ..
I wanna .. Throwup ..
Heba pushed my head gently lay jedam ..
while etwakher my hair 3ana il sink ..
I throw up ..
while drops of tears e6ee7uun 3ala ilsink ..
Heba kept whespering ; "calm down babe ..
calm down .."
I whispered while crying so hard ..
oo my head lel7een naziL .. ;
"Heba . He'll tell Fahad about us ..
oo fahad .. I cant break fahad's heart .. No wayy! "
Heba ; "Whaaaat? .. shakooooo!! .. "
She opened ilwarm water ..
I washed my face ..
6ala3na from ilbathroom ..
I layed Down 3ala my bed ..
Shaikha : "Read his msg .."
she took my mobile ..
her eyes poped out oo ehya tegra ..
Heba ; "He's a bitch!!!!!"
I smiled .. ; "bitch?"
Heba ; "yes! .. I can't even call him a basterd! .. cus mu
rayyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaL! ,.
omg! omg! 7aywaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!"
I coverd my head bil blanket ..
while drops of tears yanzelon 3ala my cheek then my tear ..
i can feeL that hot tear drop 3ala athoone ..
it hurts alot..!
Heba hugged me mn foog il blanket ..
while calming me down ..
"Shaikha ma testahlaain chethe intay .. entay amazing person ..
7addich caring oo funny oo san3a .. ma testahlain wa7ed chethe .."
I crashed down .. Giving her my back ..
oo pushing my head da5eL il bellow ..
I cried like a little baby ..
baghait amoot men ilbache ..
after 15 mins of crying ans sneefing bil bellow ..
I turned while amsa7 my tears ..
Shaikha : "Heba what's killing me enna without any reason!
bas 3alshan ta5arroj faisaL? ..
ilsalfa ma teswa chethe 3asabeya .. "
Heba ; "No shayookh maybe 3alshan his mother .."
Shaikha : "he .. he .. told me .. *Sneef* ..
he told me enna he'll never let me down ..
oo he'll be mine for ever ..
and and and .. *Sneef* .."
I lost my words ..
I lost my feelings ..
for fact , I lost my self ..
.
.
it have been 5 days since mishary's msg ..
I had a flu .. ( yeah! .. mn iljaw! )
all the time eb my bed ..
bas abche oo anam ..
all my family 3abalhum maretha ..
oo I told them ennha high fever oo flu ..
One day fahad entered my room ..
with small soup ..
fahad ; "Shaikhaaaaaaa ..
yallaaaaaaaa wakkke up!"
He opened il shatar ..
and pulled my blanket ..
I covered my face eb my hands ..
Shaikha : "khara 3alaik fahad! Im sick ..
I wanna sleeeeep!"
Fahad ; "Gummmay Shaikha .. masarat! ..
5 days bil frash ..
gomaaaaaaay!"
I mummbled while choking ib my tears ;
"I don't want ..
abi anam! fene noom!"
do you know that feeling elli bas
talking can make you cry?
I can't talk .. magdar walla ..
i'll crash any second soon ..
without any reason ..
Fahad put his hand 3ala my cheeks ..
fahad : "la la 7emdellah ma feech 7arara .."
I smiled ..
fahad ; "ekhaaaaasi el wayh ilmareeth .."
I giggled ..
akward silent we7na neshrab il soup ..
I mummbled ; "mmmmmmmm .."
he smiled ..
fahad ; "bil3afeya .."
I smiled while chooking bil soup ..
a7ess feha shook mu mashroom walla..!
I whispered ; "fahad .."
Fahad mummbled ; "mmmm"
Shaikha : "ta5ayyaL my friend maskeena falat 5e6bat'ha ,,"
Fahad ; "yala allah e3awethha .."
Shaikha : "ta55ayaL egolaha enna if she called
him ever again ... he'll tell oboha!"
he stared at me ; "Shal mas5ara! ..
walla zbala .."
I choked ..
Shaikha : "tetwagga3 etha kalimta
egooL 7ag oboha?"
fahad ; "mmm .. shdarane .. 3ala 7asab ilwalad ..
bas badamah yetwa33ad oo egooL ..
ma3natah mara7 efatten! ..
cause elli befatten malah da3ey ya36eeha warning! ..
ba3ad feek tefetten ethlif faten .. laish ehadded?"
I nodded ; "sa7 sa7 .. oo her father etha dara eb yethba7ha?? "
fahad raised his eyebrows ; "mu 5a6ebha? .. shako yethba7ha!"
I nodded .. ; "eeh bas fashla ilwalad daqlaah ya3ni .. "
Fahad ; "la walla mu fashla .. ilsharha 3ala il walad elli 5a6eb!
hatha kafo yengallah rayyaL??
ma7ad ehaddid bent .. 3aib!
enta rayyaL ma et7e6
rasik eb ras bentt 3aaaib!"
I smiled ; "Kafo o5ooy san3 .."
he laughed ..
.
.
after 2 days milchat Noor ..
and I knew enna Om mishary and
khalty Mona will be there 6ab3an ..
I told Heba enna maney ray7a ..
Bas she kept telling me enna malah da3e ana elli
a3tezeL ildenya oo an5ash eb corner ..
he loved me back .. oo I didn't do anything wrong ..
so I should go to ilmilcha la oo akshaa5 ba3ad..!
ga3adt affakir cham day eb her words ..
that's true ..
5aywalli ..
mar One week oo wela ta3ab rou7ah
enna eshoofney laish ma raddait 3ala his msg!
oo wella fakkar shfeha One week ma bayanat bil jam3a!
sharait a dress from Etro ...
Maryam kept laughind 3alay ;
" tawwich ma5tha ma3ashech ..
ga6etah nessa 3ala dress?"
well , Shut up! malich shegheL ..
.
.
* Noor's Milcha ..
all the day a7is ba6ne e3awerni ..
oo enna I can't face it ..
magdar magdar ..
libast my coctaiL Etro Printed Wrap Dress ..
oo made my hair wavy with messy kubba 3ala janb ..
eye cat eye-liner ..
and red lip stick ..
I stared at my self bil mirror ..
and whispering .. ; "minu eshoofich yetwagga3
innah ur boyfriend haddech last week?"
I looked .. AMAZING ..
* BEEP *
From ; M.
"entay gad'ha?"
I choked ..
gad what??
I didn't do a thing 3alshan
akoon gaddah! ...
To ; M.
I stared at the mobile ..
madre shagooL ..
shenu akteb??
I pressed the red button ..
oo ma dazaitlah shay ..
I was .. speachless ..
ga3adt asawwer my self ..
tell my mom oo my sisters saraw ready to go ..
we went there ..
my eyes ana 5alty Mona's met for a second ..
she was staring at me ..
I smiled to her ..
faj'a I laughed ..
Okay , That's not funny at all shaikha!
I felt empty inside ..
7asait enna wedi arou7laha agola ;
"you won! yaaaaaay!"
I saw Mishary's mom ..
she was staring at me too ..
all the time ..
ma wa5arat her eyes ..
oo I acted channe mashoof ..
I didn't moved from my chair ..
ma3anni 7aaaady a party girl ..
amooot 3ala ildancing ..
bas I couldn't move ..
I felt ib weakness eb my knees ..
a7is magdar at7arrak ..
seeing khalti mona and mishary's mom ..
just make me sick! .. I wanna throw up ..!
*BEEP*
From ; M.
" I have Fahad's number! : )"
EKEL KHARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!
I stared at the msg ..
To ; M.
"did you lost your mind? "
From ; M.
"yes..!"
To ; M.
" shatbe menni? "
I choked ..
okay okay ..
I took a deep breath ..
what can I tell fahad etha gallah?
shaarragge3??
okay , I'll tell him enna ga3ed ela7eqni bas
I didn't give him a space ..
and my msgs?
shit shit shit ..
* BEEP *
From ; M.
"you let me down! ..
oo I'll never forgive you!"
my eyes poped out ..
To ; M.
"ANA???????
HOWWWWWWW!!!!!"
From ; M.
"ask your self!"
okay okay ..
shenu ya3ni??
did he find out about 3abdullah?
No way! ..
that was 2 years ago?
oo ba3dain omg! ..
la la matwagga3 ..
aslan I think 3abdullah traveled to qatar ..
did he get married?
ooooh shut up shaikha ..
think about Mishary's fucking case Now ..
I couldn't understand his msgs ..
I raised my eyes ..
oo 7add'ha em'3oorqa ..
I looked at his mother ..
she turned her eyes ..
oo looked direct into mines ..
mawa5art my eyes ..
we kept staring at each other ..
She smiled ..
while pointing 3ala ildoor ..
oo et'asherli enna :
" I wanna talk to you .."

27 comments:

  1. FIRST!
    ambaai what did shee do?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT :@

    FE something missing here !!! something just HAPPEND !! @@


    7alaqa mafqoooooooooooooooooDa ya jemaa3a !!

    LA Jad Jad !! Mama kan meshary same3 shi about shee5a wala ets nt an excuse of what he did !!

    wee3 we3 ana maqmoota zeen !! i need t o knw what the F**k is goin on ( sorry :S)

    Plzzz ASAP post :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGG @@
    MOOO 9iiij ;S
    aMBiiii ;@ KaaaMLaaaaaaaiiii ;;((
    aMBaaii MaBii May9eeer CHTHiiii;@@ OOOF ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. plz continue :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. please please nazly ilnew post nowwwwwww:'(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummbaaaaay!! wai3 wai3!! shnu hatha!! laish Misharyy chthii 7aqeerr!! 9ij mu rayal!!
    w ilii ehdaaded mu rayal 3ala fkra ! w laish Shaikha etkhaf? lo bsawii shay chan sawa bdoun la egoulaha;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ShfeeH geeLb 3Liiha ;s

    Ooo Baa3DeeeN KaMLiiiiiiii ;|

    ReplyDelete
  8. yalla b3aad mafeenii a9ber ;$

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaaaaaaaaaaaaa abii el new post plzzzzzzz 7adiiiiiiii abi a3ref shbe9eeeeeer
    SHesalfaaaa !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YCM !! ANA BA3A9EB 3LAICH :@


    1)Li2ana 6AFOONI WAYED ASHYA2 !

    2)Li2anaaaaa they ALL MADE ME CRY !

    3) li2ana SHELSALFA YUBA ?! SHFEH MISHARY HATHA :@:P

    Oo Slamtkum ;p

    ReplyDelete
  11. WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO THAT GUYS HEAD?? has he gone iNSANE?? give her a break ur the one who convinced her to get back with u now THIS CUMON!!!

    plz plz i have to know what his mother wants to talk to her about..o DO EXPLAIN WHAT THAT FREAK IS THINKING b4 i find him and kill him :P:P

    thanx 7ayati 4 all these posts :******

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG WALLA A7EBICH OO KASRA 5A6RIIII BAS CHINA MISHARY 8AM YA8LE6 BAS I7MAR INA EFAWET A GIRL MITHIL YOUR PERSONALITY BAS WALLA MOO KAFOOO INICH TA36EEENA WAYHH PLZZZZ POST LA2NA WALLA ANA 3ALA WASHAK IL MOOOOT MIN IL NA6RA!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGGGG!!! MU min sijjaah hal mshariii!! Plss kamlaay I can't waitt!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eshgaltlahaaaaaaaaaaaa:O:O:O!!!!!!!
    next post plz plz plz plz !

    ReplyDelete
  15. plz i've been refreshing my page evry 5 min plz new post
    thanx xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. il 9ara7a .. mishary nathiiil and he's so pethatic !!!Yiz3al oo ehya itla7ga oo laima itwa5ir Yirja3 laha :P
    Bas your story is genius
    moooooooooooooore XD

    ReplyDelete
  17. OOOOOOHHH!
    I want to kick him!!
    she must txt him and say
    "DO WHAT YOU WANT...I'M BUSY IN OTHER THINGS...SO...BYE"
    but what she (the mom) can say to her?

    daamn
    I want next post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. @@
    @@
    @@
    post post pooooooooooooooooooost!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Waaaaay! :O
    Shfee Mishary!! :|
    Hee's SO RUDE!;S;S
    Waiting Other Part .... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. check out this blog
    http://sunsetqtr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. next post plz
    i have no patience
    pretty plz

    ReplyDelete
  22. can you add next post please ;$

    ReplyDelete
  23. weeee - wallah umeh san3a - a7is-ha tabeeha oo sam3a 7achy oo ma m9adga fa taby tit2akad.

    ReplyDelete
  24. MOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete