Monday, April 6, 2009

5- [re-love .. him;*!]

Love you guys walla..;**!
Im Officially addicted to you girls!;*
watch out ..
shakli bakhallis the hall story today! ;p
.
.
[abantether qeddam 3ainek ..
L E M M E N N I !]
.
.
after few days mn wesoolna libanon ..
kilyoom an6er msg from Mishary ..
MAKOOOO SHAY ..!
khalas ,
wesalt to a point ..
sar fene 6aqaq e6eqqah!
ya3ni i'll kiss his hand?
wella arou7la lay his home?
okay I was a stupid child ..
oo did something wrong ..
oo said sorry about it for fucking 4 monthes ..
Shasawey azyaaaad?? ..
we went to Jeita cave ..
ga3den bil small boat ..
enshof il cave elli shaifena million time ,
kilma neyye libanon lazzzim! it's a home work
mn khalloud 7agna! .. we should visit ma'3arat jeita! ..
'3asib! ..
fahad ra7 with his friends .,
fahood kela chethe .. ewadeena the country o elaggi his friend ..
oo e5alenah enwalleey! . every time.. nafs il7araka ..
I was smiling oo a36e my Other brother faisaL ( 14 yrs) my sony camira ..
Shaikha : " FsaaiL saweerne .. "
* FLASH * ..
oo ilflash eb 3aine ..
ashoof waraa faisaL someone ..
I saw this face ..
bas wain?? ..
wain ya shaikha wain?? ..
remember ..
I was stairing bil water oo il stones ..
oo afakker ana wain shaifa hal face?? ..
awwaL ma 6ala3na ,
OOOOOOMG!
HATHAAAAAA IL TANNED MAN ELLI BIL AIRPORT!
ib starbucks kuwait airport..
I smiled ..
ya 7alaaaaaaattta ..
he's hot mashalla ,
we went to cafe blanc ..
oo hatha il hot la7eeqna ..
thanks god enna fahad mu weyana!
he's the One elli yestaw3eb il boys elli e'3azlon ..
we7na ga3deen eb cafe blanc ..
he kept staring at me ..
oo smiling ,
sometimes in a way weddi akfa5ah feeha..!
can I yell ib his face : ENOOOUUUUUUGHHHH..!
.
.
abbaih ib our hall safra ,
that hot tanned guy kept showing up eb everywhere..!
7eta mama elli ma etla7eth gamat etgooL :
" hatha ma yananaah kilmokan 6ale3 lena? "
thanks god enna he's HOT! ;p
athkir ib the Last day ib safratna ..
my sisters oo Omi went to the Shop ..
oo I HAAAAAATE SHOPPING..!
maa7eb ..
fa ga3da bil hoteL ..
nezalt to the internet cafee elli bil hoteL ,
while labsa red training ard baij laffa ,
I was setting oo asoolif bil msn oo ashoof my email ,
..... : " Hi , "
I turned around ,,
wella the tanned guy ,
I smiled to him ..
he sat next to me ..
oo mu ga3ed yesta5dim il computer..
..... : " Shlounech? "
I ignored his Qustion ..
he kept talking to me ..
oo ana 7adyy metfashla..!
ma teswa 3alay my mother oo sisters eyoon Now ,
oo eshoofon haL guy talking to me ,
Or I cant imagne enna fahad eyye Now!
he'll kill me .. walla!
I raised my hand to the worker bil internet cafee ..
Shaikha : " please , I want this camputer too ..
can you tell this man to get out? "
the worker smiled to me while saying :
" walla huwwey 7ajzu .. bas ta ye5las ba3ed sa3ee .. "
I choked .. ouch ya ildaqra ,,
the guy laughed ; " betsarfene? "
I Looked at him ..
the guy : " aakh ya e3yoonich..! "
hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!
OMMMMMMG I WANA LAAAAAAAUGH!..
I turned away oo jabalt my computer ..
the guy : " my name Is 3abdullah , in 23 years old ..
Im from kuwait .. "
after few mins ..
hew put his hand 3ala il computer screen ..
abdullah : " TALK TO ME! "
shaikha : " please wakhir your hand! "
abdullah : " mara7 awakherha .. wela ra7 agoom ..
I want you .. "
my eyes poped out ..
Shaikha : " please .. wakhir! "
abdullah : " take my number .. oo i'll go .. "
I stared at his hand ..
he moved close to me ..
with his hot tanned skin ..
and big eyes oo dozen of rmoosh ..
HE'S HOOOOOOOTTTTTT ;'(
Shaikha : " I can't , Im married "
abdullah : " don't lie to me .. ashkara ma wesaltay 20! ..
take my number oo i'll go .. walla .. I promise .. "
I choked .. I saw my watch .. it was 11:30 pm ..
Now beyon akeed ..
bas ashof lafa mn be3ed .. a7is enna my heart will
break right now , right here!
Shaikha : " ok ok .. bas rou7 pls! "
he smiled : " okay , 9******* "
I nodded ..
abdullah : " call me! .. Now! "
I stared at him ,
Shaikha : " khalas.. i will .. enshalla .. tonight .. "
he laughed : " 3alabalich ahbaL? .. I know you'll skip me! ..
call now ,, wela many gayem .. "
I smiled ..
CHAKNE! ..
I called him once ,
oo he saved my number ..
.
.
we get back to kuwait ..
and to our normaL lives ..
garrait bil jaredaa enna Mishary enqabaL
in The University of Utah ib usa ,
I smiled ..
" ashwa ,
His dream come true oo sar elli yabeeh ..
bas shda3wa..! Not even a msg..! "
I choked ..
i'll Give abdullah a shot ,
even if his family not from my same
layer of even teh same doctrine ,
bas shasawey? ..
.
.
abdullah was so sweet ,
bas he's faqer..!
after aqaL mn one month ..
3ady egooli I want credit mine khallesat..!
oo he called me from his house..!
oo sometimes he calls only
one ring oo I call him back..
but I was so desperate ..
oo a7is enna he's my last chance ,
don't even ask me why ..
In my 18th birthday ..
kent a3arf abdullah mn aug.
ya3ni 5 monthes ..
at 12:oo AM
he sent me ;
" Happy Birthday 7ayate ;* .. "
and that's it ..!
no gift ..
6al3a ..
or even a CALL!!!!!
bas msg ..!
In the Other hand ,
I was trying my best to work it out ..
I don't wanna fail again in love ,
kafe the lost of Mishary ..
untill one day ,
Shaikha: " 3abood , you're 25 years old ..
meta emfakker tetzawaj? "
abdullah : " mabi atzawaj ana! mako bent kafo ..
oo even itha tezawajt mabi kids! .. "
I choked ..
Shaikha : " okay .. enzain 3ayaL
what's the point from us? "
abdullah : " I don't know , we'll see inshalla ..
some day we'll see it ! "
I mummbled : " eeh yemkin "
akward silence ..
Shaikha : " enzain laish mataby tetzawaj? "
abdullah : " cus im not kuwaiti .. "
my eyes poped ..
and my hand sweated alot ..
and my heart just stopped ..
Shaikha : " 3ayaL? "
he laughed ..
abdullah : " Im Iraqi , and I have a Canadian citizenship .. "
I choked ..
Shaikha : " oo laish awwaL marra etgooli??? "
abdullah : " ma 7asaita something important .. "
I choked ..
7assait eb his stap in my chest ..
his msg was so fucking clear ;
" YOU'RE NOTHING..! "
7asait eb Mishary's pain ..
shloon when you though enna you know someone so well,
ba3dain tenseddem eb a simple fact il mafrooth
you know it mn ziman! ..
Shaikha : " 3abduallah , that's it ..
I don't wanna go throu something chethe ..
I don't see a future between us .. "
he talked to the baqalla man!!!!!!!
abdullah : " please 2 pepsi and 2 redbull , " .. " yes shaikha? ..
mmmm .. tara you're such a sweet girl .. so pure and kind ..
I wish you the best ib your life .. and ..... "
BLA BLA BLA BLAAAAAAAAAAAA!
hatha kil elli sema3tah after "and"!!
OMG! ..
I dont deserve to talk to this kind of guys ..
im a really good girl .. ma3a my stupid mistakes ,
im a good girl walla..!
I entered my bathroom ,
and took a long shower ..
while crying so hard ..
mu 3ala abdullah or mishary ..
but 3ala my self..!
my mother did her best to raise me ..
to turn into a good girl ..
mo into a slut!
ma testaheL my mother asawe feha chethie ..
I LOVE HER ..
I took a deep breath ..
layed down 3ala my bed ..
deleted abdullah number ,
took a deep breath and stared at Mishary's number ..
I couldn't ..
I closed my eyes ..
while a hot tear fell out ..
and ..
" delete M.????? "
I press : ok .
and Mishary was deleted from my
contact number and my life ..
*BEEP* ..
it was a msg from Some friend kelish mo close ,
" please Shayooukh .. can you sent me that msg elli
ams etsolfen 3anha? il nice? .. elli she3er? "
mmmmmm ..
ga3adt adawwer eb the Inbox ..
aaah there it is ..
" ilshahed allah bedounik thayeg sadre ..
efez ilgalb la jabelik 6are ..
ana theba7ne gheyabik wenta ma tadre..
galbik be3eed oo enta taskin afkary ..
asoog il3oumer ghalay oo ilghala mashrey ..
oo abee3 kil albashar la sert ley share "
ketabt her number ,
oo pressed the green button ..
after 10 mins ..
*BEEP*
I recieved a msg from mishary's number!!!!!
" wrong msg? .. "
my eyes poped out ...
SHINU????????? WHAT????
WHAT ???????? WHAAAAAAT?????
galbi naghazne ..
I went to the sent msgs ..
SHIIIIIT..!
dazzait il msg for him bil ghala6 ,

11 comments:

  1. umbaih!! la2!!! ma a7b lama i send a msg to the wrong person!! .. oo mashalla mishari il7een iqarir yabee he replies!! :O :O... oo 6b3an im not surprised .. abdulla 7mar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ambaaaaaaaaaihhh ;/ 7araammm!
    zaaain raaaaaad :p loool
    yallaah waiting for more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MORE MORE PROMISE US 3 POSTS TODAY PLZ CAN'T WAIT TO KNW WHTS GONNA HAPPEN PRETTY PLZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG YAAAY i woke up to find another POST :D:D:D...thank u daaahling love u waaaaaayed....

    What goes around Come back around..

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK you for the 3 posts, I am LOVING this story so much ;**

    I loved your old story b3d, mashalah 3laich you posted so much ma la7agt I comment lol ;p

    3bdullah 7mar, I dont like him o I heard wayed shabab esawoun chithi the whole "ma 3ndy ra9ed" lool ;p

    BS I hope mishary comes back, I liked him wayed ;**

    wanting more babe, great job ;**

    ReplyDelete
  6. YCM said: shakli bakhallis the hall story today! ;p
    M: yaleeet wallah :P
    -----------
    shaikha et'67kny !! 3la enna mako shy funny at all :\
    i LOOOOOOOOOOOVE el pics elly et76enhm eb bdayat kl post .. really cute ;*
    thanks alot and waiting for the rest ;p

    xoxo
    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha lol atleast he replied !! thats a good sign ;) more replies inshallaaa ;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK :'D
    WROOONG MSGGGGG :p
    Zaaain Rad 3alaihaa ;p
    Keeeep Up...More post PLEASEEE:**
    LOVE YOU:*

    ReplyDelete
  9. SHIIIIT !:O aaaaaah shbi9eeer ?

    thank you so muuchh 3ala the posts babe :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shoug .. ufufufff! .. et7essen rou7ich stupid oo weddich ta7thefen il mobile bil 6oofa ;/ grrrrrrrrrr! ;@

    anonymous # 1.. LOOOOOL la et'9a7kene :P ee walla zain radd :S:S

    anonymous #2 .. ehhehehe 7ayyyate :** enshalla i'll try my best :****

    Love ;* MISSSSSS YOU! :** .. hehehe thanks babeeeeeee;** .. 3asa inshalla ;/ .. yeah 3abdullah kalb :S 7mar walla! .. oo Mishary.. aawww ;'(

    M. LOOOOOOOOL ma et'9a7ik :@:@ 7aramm ;@ tara walla she's a really sweet girl :@ ma e'9a7ik :@ ;p .. a7ibch ana :** xoxo

    pearla .. hehehe 3ASSSSA! :*:*

    Raghad .. SHFEKOUM GIRLS TE'97EKON? looooooooooool :P tara it's not funny walla :P shakelha kan 3abee6 oo '3abe not funny at all :P

    madry shakw .. madre laish I laughed :P mmwah a7ibech :*

    *R .. 7adda shit! :S:S .. 6 Posted ;*

    ReplyDelete