Saturday, April 18, 2009

34 -[Re-love .. him;*!]



[ Enta min yegdar e5ayyeb feek '9anne..? ;*]
.
.
I smiled while hugging him back ..
shwayya not alot ..
I whispered ; " we have to go .."
he kissed my cheek .. ; " yes babe .. yalla .. "
we went to his black Lexus LX 570 ..
I smiled ; " your car teshbah land cruiser .. "
he stared at me ..
OKKKAY SHAIKHA! WRONG GA66AAAAAAA!
STUUUUUUUUPIDDDDD ..
I laughed ; " hehehe omg! .. ok ok Im sorry ..
it's not! .. ma yeshbehoun ba3ath .. "
He smiled ..
while opening the door for me ..
thanks God .. he's house in alsurra too ..
so there's 5 mins bas between the houses ..
akward silent in the car ..
I whispered ; " im afraid .. "
he stopped the car behind their house ..
and turn his face to me .. ; " min what babe?? "
I looked down while playing with my nails ..
Shaikha : " madre .. my stomach et3awerni .. Im afraid ..
I don't like to be in a position kelman e5ezni ..
I can't handle it ena about 50 women staring at me ..
uuukh! and Now while we are walking ..
they'll whespare to each other ya 7elooha ..
waay uhwa a7la .. abbaih shufay her dress!
ooh mn wain her makeup? .. 6a3 esh6oolah ..
6a3 his eyes .. 6a3ay jesemha .. wai3! ..
I hate it .. I hate being judged .. "
he kissed my hand ; " don't bother your
self 7abebti .. Shayookha so what?
they'll talk for 10 mins about us? ..
but all have you for the rest of our lives .. "
I choked; " I know .. bas .. bas .. aste7e walla ..
Im afraid .. I don't wanna go inside .. "
he kept touching his white deshdasha pockets
searching for his mobile ..
mesak his mobile ; " khalas ., I'll call my mom now
oo agolaha enna
we don't wanna enter .. okay? "
I nodded ; " ok .. "
He laughed ; " afa! .. shayookh la takseren fene ..
ma negdar ma endish .. "
I laughed ; " hehehehehe! 3ayaL laish
etgooli enna it's okay? "
He smiled while touching my ghamazza ;
" shayookha yalla babe .. yalla .. "
I smiled ; " ok .. ok .. yalla .. "
I took a deep breath ..
he came to me ..
hugging me from my shoulder ..
re7na to the serdab ..
out door I took my 3abaya off ..
Shaikha ; " my lipstick ra7at?? "
he smiled while staring at my lips ; " mmmmmm?? "
my cheeks blushed ; " salmaaaaaaaaaaan! ..
don't stare at my lips ..
don't think about it .. don't picture it .. hehehehe "
He moved toward me and whispered ; " I want them .. "
I felt his hot breaths ..
while my big eyes staring at his light brown Circular eyes ..
Shereefa his sister opened the dooor suddenly ; " salam .."
I walked two steps away ..
and he turned 3alaiha ; " Bismellah! "
She laughed : " hehehe ok ok! sorry! "
we laughed ..
Salman ; " 5ara3teena! .. "
Shereefa : " Im sorry! .. but we saw you parking! ..
so kilman ga3ed yan6erkom! .. "
he nodded ; " ok ok .. yala deshay! "
She closed the door ..
He smiled to me ..
and whispered ; " give me ur hand .. "
I giggled ..
while he Opened the door ..
One woman yelled ; " Alf assalat
wasallaaaaaaaaaaaam 3alaik ya
7abeb allah mu7ammad .. "
I closed my eyes for a second ..
there's a voice kept yelling ib my head ..
" ok ok .. stop it!
ma7eeeeb!
I HATE WEDDINGS!
ma7eb ma7eb..!
don't stare at me ..
I wanna throw up ..
Salman huuuuug me ..
I hate them keluuhom! ..
Omg! ..
Im afraaaaaaaid..!
I loook ugly..? right?? "
I squeezed his hand ..
while smiling ..
He turned to me ..
and whisepred ; " aa77 eedi! .. "
I giggled .. ; " sor .. sorry .. "
we sat On a big golden chair ..
his mother came to us ..
his Mother ; " allah e7afeethkoom oo
ekafekoom ilshar .. "
we smiled ...
Shaikha ; " 7abeebti ma etgasreen .. "
my mother came to me ..
kissed us ..
oo sawarna together ..
* chichek ..
* chichek ..
* chechek ..
Salman turned to me whispering ; " bas bas!
e3yooni et3awerni mn ilflashes .. "
I giggled ; " uuuf! .. "
shereefa came to us ..
Sherefa ; " yalla Shayookha .. "
I stared at her .. with a Biq question
mark On my face..!
Shereefa ; " you won't dace? "
my eyes poped out ..
HATHA ELLI NAQES..!
Shaikha : " no no .. "
Salman smiled ; " embala .. she will.. "
I stared at him .. ; " nooo salmanii .. magdar walla .. "
Salman ; " 3alashane .. "
I melted ; " i'll dance to you ebrou7na .. "
Sherefa ; " e7mm! .. inshalla this conversation not while
Im standing here! "
we laughed ..
Salman ; " she'll dance .. "
Shereefa walked away to tell the Dj about
the Song elle i'll dance 3alaiha ..
shenu ehya il song by the way?? ..
Shaikha ; " Salmaaaniiiiiiiiiii .. "
Salman turned 3alay ..
while a half smile 3ala his face ;
" hala oboy? "
Shaikha : " magdar I can't dance .. aste7ii .. "
Salman whispered to me ;
" a7ibch .. Dance for me .. Only me ..
forget about them .. there's no body around ..
it's Only me and you .. "
I melted ..
why his voice is so fucking manly ..?
it's so HOOOOOOOOT..!
I nodded ; " ok babe .. "
Shereefa came to me ..
Sherefa ; " ur song be7e6'ha now .. ok? "
I nodded ..
the tune began ..
Salman turned to me and whispered ;
" i'll have a heart attack .. "
I smiled ..
Rashed almajid - Enty oo bas ..
enty oo bas elli laha ilgalb yeshtaq ..
oo enty bas elli sekantay khafooqi ..
ma ghairek mn ilnas fe nathery laq ..
oo ma ghairek mn ilnas shaffe oo thouqi ..
feek iljamaL elli te7alleh il akhlaq ..
ya ghali mane lighairek shufooqi ..
3alamteni ma3na il ma7abba oo ilashwaq ..
taqreb oo yaqreblik 7anene oo shouqi ..
7ubbek malak kil masha3er oo ila3maq ..
yajre metheL damii dakheL 3urooqi..
Entii oo ana fe 3alam il7ub 3eshaq ..
oo il keL menna lilmasha3er sedooqi ..
7ub jema3na je3eL ma 3uqbah efraq ..
damik ma3e yakfe oo hathe 7uqooqi ..
Enty oo bas ;*
.
he Stood up ..
claping for me in a sweet way ..
a tear fell from my eyes ..
I was so happy ..
and he was so genuine Happy.
I felt it ..
khalisat il song ..
I went back to the Golden chair ..
He kissed my head ..
I felt some teenager girl around saying ; " aaaaaaw!"
I smiled .. it was so funny .. hehehehe
he whispered ; " yala galbi namshe? "
I nodded ..
we walked out side ..
while kelman staring at us and smiling ..
rekabna il car ..
Salman ; " aaaaaaaaakh! "
I smiled ; " what? "
Salman ; " ur dance .. ur body .. ur smile ..
I just can't handle it .. "
I smiled oo stared at my shoes while my
cheeks 7adhum blushing ..
I whispered ; " do you love me Salmaanii ?? "
he smiled while whispering ; " look at me .. "
I raised my eyes .. oo looked direct into his eyes ..
; " mmmmmmm? "
Salman : " I love you to death .. amoot feech .. "
I smiled .. while a tear 3ala 6araf my eyes ..
" come here .. " he said while moving toward me ..
and kissed the corner of my eyes .. where the tear was ..
I put my hand 3ala his cheek .. : " mmmm "
he whispered ; " wain taben enrou7? "
I pulled my self away ..
we was on the street ya3ni ..
Shaikha ; " my house .. cus I wanna
change my dress ..
magdar arou7 mokan like this .. "
he smiled ; " sure babe .. "
he drive me home ..
jeddam our house ..
Salman ; " i'll wait bil car ..
you have 10 mins okay? "
I smiled ; " ok babe .. "
my mom 7ayate kanat emzahbatli ..
a black pants with long sleeved miumiu
dress , 3alaih Mosaic printed loonah Navy , red and Black ..
with grey Laffa ..
and redberry lipstick ..
I went back to the car ..
Shaikha : " baaaaaack .. "
He smiled ; " lich wa7sha babe .. "
I smiled .. ; " 7ayaaaaaate ..
3oooomri enta .. "
Salman : " wain taben enrou7? .. "
I mummbled ; " mmm .. madre .. didn't you have a
conception about ur first dinner with ur wife? "
He smiled; " embala .. "
Shaikha : " go ahead .. "
we went to Lenotre ..
it was about 10 pm ..
we sat out side ..
I felt like eating in the middle of the Sea ..
the weather was just amazing ..
not so hot or cold ..
we was setting all alone ..
staring at see ..
Salman mad his hand oo put it 3ala my hand ..
and that white cute canndle in the middle ..
it was just so perfect ..
and I was ... Happy! ;*
Salman ; " Shayookha .. are you sure
enna you wanna go to spain? "
I nodded ; " yes babe .. laish mu sure? "
Salman ; " I feel so guilty enna ana elli
me5tar the place .. "
I smiled ; " walla I wanna go .. "
he squeezed my hand gently ;
" sure babe? "
I nodded ; " yes yes walla.. "
kalaina Our dinner ..
in a very romantic and Quiet mood ..
makan fe ella One table out side ..
so it was just so .. amazing ..
Salman ; " yala babe qomna? .. "
I smiled ; " yalla .. "
Salman called the waiter oo 5atha il check ..
we stood up ..
the waiter opened the door ..
wella 3 guys entered the out side area ..
faj'a ! ..
Mishary's face poped bainhum ..
I whispered down down in my heart ; " GE6EEE3A..! "
Misakt Salman's hand do tight ..
Salman whispered to me ; " Shfech? "
I whispered to him ..
while he bend over me ..
oo his hand around my waist ..
garrab his ear mn my lips ; " what babe? "
I whispered ; " I don't know .. hathoola e5ezoonah! "
SHIT SHAIKHAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Salman Stared at them ..
while I was looking bil other direction ..
Salman whispered to me ..
we7na masheen toward the door ..
Salman ; " la 3adi babe .. 5aL ewalon .. "
I smiled ..
I didn't looked at Mishary's face ..
wela 7a6ait my eye's ib him's ..
but I felt his heart burning between my west and
salmani's hand ..
YestaheL..!
we went to the car ..
while mishary staring at us laaaaaima meshaina ..
waiiiiiii3aaaaaaaaaa ..
Salman kept staring at him back ..
hahaha I felt enna he'll say ; " WHAT??? "
any second soon ..
rekabna Our car ..
Salman said in a nervous way .. ;
" kharra! .. ma e3arif enazziL his eyes? "
I smiled .. ; " etghaaaaar? "
Salman ; " ma e'9a7ik shaikha .. "
I smiled while putting my hand 3ala his chin ..
Shaikha ; " etgharr babeeee? "
He smiled ; " shrayich? "
I rolled my eyes ; " I don't know galbi .. "
he whispered ; " I wanna eat you .. "
I giggled ..
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh ..
we went to marina waves ..
we walked yam ilsea ..
Salman put his hand around me ..
and that felt so Incredible ..
I whispered ..
while we was walking in a dark path ..
Shaikha : " salmaani .. "
He hugged me tighter ; " hmm? "
I stopped walking ..
and looked direct into his eyes ..
Shaikha ; " I wanna tell you something .. "
He smiled ..
Salman ; " amray? "
Shaikha ; " Im blessed that you pick me between
dozen of girls out there .. and god's love me so much
I became your wife .. Im so happy and proud to be yours ..
and I'll try my best to make you happy .. "
He hugged me so tight ..
Salman ; " 7ayaaaaaattttte intaaaaaay!
me too walla .. "
I smiled ..
while a tear eb 6araf 3aine ..
I felt so guilty about Mishary ..
I felt so bad enna we saw him there ..
khara feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh..!
I just wanna delete him from my past ..
I whispered ; " salmani .. a7ibeek .. "
I felt his heart beating so fast ..
and his amazing light brown eyes twinkling ..
Salman ; " say aaaaa .. "
I smiled ..
while opening my mout a little bit ; " aaa .. "
he put his fingers 3ala my chin ..
and moved toward me ..
while opening his mouth too ..
and kissed my lower lip ..
I closed my mouth 3ala his lip ..
I just don't wanna let him go ..
it was a gentle kiss ..
without any naughty or sexuaL part feeha ..
it was .. pure love ..
Salman whispered ;
" do you wanna go to marina hoteL? "

23 comments:

  1. WOOOOHOOOO!!!!! THAT'S WUT I'M TALKING ABOUUUT! LOL!

    walla amaziiing ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ebdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa3 ;**
    Keeep Goin' !!! ;*<33

    ReplyDelete
  3. SCREW HER! *shoves her infront of a truck* goes with him <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaaay zoqa ohmaa el athniin ;**


    Ba3aaaad Kamlaay please !! ;***

    ReplyDelete
  5. SKITTLES .. YEAAAAAAAH BABE! ;);* .. hehehe

    anonymoud .. mwah ;****

    Sexy .. LOOOOOL wa3alayya laish Screw her! ;S ..

    lulu .. eeeeeeeeh :'( ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Akheraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaann :D.. WOOOOOOWW Zooooouuuqaa 7adhuuuuuuuuuumm:****** Next next next next next next next PLEASEEE :**<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. youcompleteme yalla im waiting i want you to do 5 in a day 3al a8al plzzzz.........................

    MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!! ZOUQAA!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. shit :/ something bad is gonna happen .. im still pleading for mishary

    ReplyDelete
  9. 5al ashkelech el7aal :'(


    Esa3a 1:53 w bagele fa9el kamel :'( OO GAM AGRA UR STORY ;p t7eseeenii ensana fa'6ya ;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehe (Madry-shakw) me either ga3d adress ou dasha agra lestory cz 7addiii kent an6erhha ou lestory etkhalii elwa7ed e9eir Mudmiiiin 3alaihha:$.. ou hope fei other post to night(A)<3:**

    ReplyDelete
  11. youcompleteme plz another part!!! shfeech hal ayam matnazlen ela part part a day..

    ReplyDelete
  12. AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    i'm so jealous !! >.<


    but haaaappy!!
    next post next post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I knew Mishary would come back, INSHALAH ma esawee shay!

    Salman and Shaikha are SO cute ;**

    ReplyDelete
  15. howww cuuuuteee - ya 7iloohum wiya ba3a'6

    madry laish bas a7is something bad will happen - she should tell Salman wila at least have the "u have ur past and i have mine" conversation. 3ashan a7is Mishary byaglub 7aqeer

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ma gumt andimij nafs awal:( kintay you post wayd bas al7een mala8a moo nfs awal knt agool 8i9itich 7la shy 3lshan u post wayd wal7een ma gmtay u pst nafs awal:s i love ur story wala 9ij mashala wayd 7lwa

    ReplyDelete
  17. LA LA eNshala aroo7 adawem o mat2aa5aar yaa3nii :'(

    IM SO HAPPY for them ambeeeeeeee laaaa allah ewafeghoom :'(

    o yallaay tarzeeg kel wa7da ehniii Nafs SALMAnii LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

    I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOO ;**

    ReplyDelete
  18. allah y5aleekom 7g b3th ow ewafegkoom inshallah :)
    next post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. love it :)
    you made me smile :)
    thank you thats the best gift ever
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  20. WAAAAAAAYYY ZOOOUQAAA :'(
    LOVEEEEE THEEE POOOSTTT WAAYEEEEEDDD THE BEESST POOST IN THE STOORY :'O
    Wallaah AMAZING:*
    COMPLETEEEEEE PLEASEEEE :"(

    ReplyDelete
  21. The nexr post;/ youcompleteme please can u post longer post and faster:$ the true is am so addicted to ur ausome story i think its the best;p Ma abii afawiiil 3ala the cute couples(L) shaikha ou salmaann enshallahh everything gonna be Ok ;D loveee you:*

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hatha il Zawaj il san3 !! XD
    9adgoonii Mishary will pop out with a big drama trust me ;) Fii shay bisaweee !! its so freakin obvious !! XD ;P
    Adored the post;*

    ReplyDelete
  23. awwww they r so cute together... INSHALLA THAT 7MAAR DOESNT DO ANYTHING TO RUIN HER LIFE NOW.. she should tell Salman about her past at least to give him an idea incase that stupid immature child comes back on the scene..

    Love your posts daahling :****

    ReplyDelete