Tuesday, April 21, 2009

40 - [ Re-love .. him;*!]


[ ertekabt a56aa' bas allah sitar ..!
oo eta5atht aswa qararat il bashar .. ]
.
.
I layed down again ib my bed ..
I was so relieved enna ilsalfa chethe ..
oo Ena Mishary chickend out oo didn't say a
thing to fahad and salman!
I closed my eyes thinking about my wedding
elli after 1 weeks ..
Omg!
kil hal drama Only in 4 days? ;/
I closed my eyes .. oo Nimt ..
I opened my eyes again around 2 pm ..
mafe wela msg or missed call ..
I called Salmani ..
Ma ered ..
uuuuuuughghghghhhhhhh!
I mummbled ;
" I hate you okay ;@ "
I took a long long bath ..
using different types of body
washes and shower gels ..
Sawait my hair ..
oo put some makeup on ..
I felt so down ..
and I love to dress up wana
not in a good mood ..
around 6 pm
" Salmanii " Is calling ..
1 Missed call ..
" Salmanii " Is calling ..
I picked it up ..
Shaikha ; " hala? "
Salman in a sleepy voice ; " halla .. "
Shaikha ; " nayem? "
Salman ; " no tawni gayem .. "
I mummbled ; aaha .. mn ams ! "
Salman yawned : " yes .. "
Shaikha ; " a7ad enam mn ams lay 6 ilmagharb? "
Salman : " nimt at 5 am ! "
Shaikha : " what? oo laish you didn't
reply 3ala my calls ?? "
Salman ; " I sent you a msg Shaikha ..
la et7enneen tawni ga3ed mn ilnom! "
bala3t il words oo encha3amt ..
Shaikha : " ok .. "
Salman : " amurch at 8 ? "
Shaikha : " it not a home work salman etha
you're not in a good mood .. "
Salman ; " SHAKO! .. I just woke up! .. ya3ni shasawey
3alshan tadren eny in a good mood? "
Shaikha : " why are you talking to me like this!!! "
Salman ; " this? .. what this??? "
Shaikha : " THIS! "
Salman yawned ; " mali khelq ..
yalla shaikha i'll pick you at 8 ..
ok? "
WE SHOULD HAVE A TALK!
Shaikha : " enzain .. "
.
.
I opened my closet ..
oo ga3da a5iizha ..
6ala3t my DKNY Silk Sport Dress ..
alwanah blue , black and yellow ..
ma3a some details bil grey oo long sleeves ..
with black jeans and grey laffa ..
His prada Bag labsat'ha cross ..
with flat miumiu shoes ..
and bas mascara oo lipgloss ..
I texted him ..
To ; Salmanii
" I'm halooqa shway ;p ..
elbis something sport please :x "
around 7:30 pm he called me ..
Salman ; " jahza? "
Shaikha : " eeh yess .. "
after 10 mins ..
he texted me ..
From ; Salmanii
" Im out side . "
I took a deep breath while
opening our house door ..
oo entered his car ..
Shaikha ; " hii .. "
Salman smiled ; " shaklich ghair .. "
I looked at my face bil side mirror ;
" ha?? in a good or bad way? "
Salman ; " hmmmm .. la good way .. I guess .. "
I smiled ..
okay i wanna bunch you on the face right Now..!
but Don't even dare to ask me laish!
we went to al kout ..
all the road for 15 mins we7na sakteen ..
listening to 88.8
faj'a ..
" Mashkaaaalni 7ubbek ya roou7 il rou7 masklaaane ..
wat3abni galbek m3a il 7essad mashkalne .. "
I giggled ; " hehehe sha5baryy! "
He smiled ; " eeeeh ... 7ada ..! "
wesalna il kout oo nizalta to pauL ..
while e7na masheen to pauL ..
he didn't even bother him self to hold my hand ..
or to look after me!
yamshe oo ana 6aqaq e6eqni ..!
we sat down ..
I stared at the menu ..
Salman ; " shenu taben .. "
Shaikha ; " water! "
Salman raised his eyebrows ; " and..? "
I choked ; " nothing else .. I don't wanna
anything mennik .. water will be good for me .. "
Salman ; " shaikha .. "
Shaikha ; " aah and by the way ..
you got a C for this homework!
it's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad and boring! "
he smiled ; " hatha fight ya3ni? "
I looked and the small lake ..
Salman whispered ; " shaikha .. "
Shaikha : " mmmmm "
Salman ; " can you look at me? "
Shaikha : " No .. "
Salman ; " Okay la etshofene ..
bas answer my Question ..
do you know Mishary? ib any way? "
I turned my face to him ..
I have to put an end 7ag hal khara il meshary
and I have to lie ..
okaaaaaaaaay! I know it's wrong ..
but I have too ..
I can't tell him enna yes he was my past ..
oo we share a 2 years love story bas then tahawashan ..
he'll leave me AKEEEEEEEED!
even if he loves me to death ..
Kuwaiti guys can't handle " the past" thing!
Shaikha : " enta ams ma kalamata?? ..
oo ma gallik enna it's just 5e6ba oo
ma 7asallah? and fahad makan there oo sema3?? .. "
he nodded ..
Shaikha : " 3ayaL why are you asking meeeee about it???? ..
just because you want me so bad I have
to be involve bil mawtho3?? "
He stared at the lake while saying ;
" galbi naghezni .. I have that bad feeling
ena there's something wrong ..
I don't know what .. bas fe something wrong ..! "
Shaikha ; " ahhaaaa! .. and qarrart enna
Im cheating On you with haL idiot sa7? "
Salman ; " entay laish wayed mad? "
Shaikha : " Ofcourse I'm mad!!! ..
if I came to you oo getlik I have that bad feeling
about you oo one girl oo galbi naqezni oo I feeL enna there's
something between you guys! .. mara7 et3assib! ..
are you saying enna Im cheating On you? ..
well babe NO IM NOT! "
Salman ; " ana ma gilt chethe! ..
Im just expressing my feelings to you ..
oo I need an answer 3ala ilsou'aL ..
you could say enna No I don't know him ..
oo khalas! .. mala da3e et3asben ! "
I nodded ; " ok ok .. "
Salman ; " oo laish you're so nervios laima ensadfa?
oo when I went to him en marina you desepeard ..? "
I closed my eyes ..
oo moved the chair la wara ..
Shaikha ; " I wanna go back home .. "
I walked away .. going to the parking ..
Salman ; " SHAIKHA ..! "
I ignored his call ..
I felt enna he's walking waray ..
I took a big fast steps ..
wesalt il parking ..
Shaikha ; " hhhhuuuuuuuf! "
I heard his voice from the back ..
Salman : " and now?? you'll wait for
me yam ilcar ya3ni?
wella eb ta6leben taxi? "
I stared at him ; " it's not funny tara! "
Salman moved toward me .. ; " Im not joking .. "
Shaikha : " I told you before he's a man 5a6abne from fahad ..
and he still believes enna we belong to each other
oo inna I shouldn't marry you oo enna
he's my faith and neseb!
But .. I chose you ..
bas il thaher Im wrong ..
because you don't trust me ..
oo even enta ams same3 kalamah ..
ham et7es enna Im cheating .. "
Salman : " ana magelt ena you're cheating On me ..
ana bas getlich Im having a bad feeling about mishary ..
no more or less! .. "
I closed my eyes ..
Shaikha : " well , you can take my mobile for a while week ..
lay il wedding ..! ooh .. or you can just leave me .. "
Salman ; " leave you where? "
I choked ..
Shaikha : " leave me ya3ni breaking up with me! ..
you can do it etha enta mu watheq fene! "
he hugged me so tight ..
Salman : " I trust you! .. Im just asking 3alshan
ma netzawaj oo there's something eb my heart 3alaich .. "
I just stood up there .. with out hugging him back ..
He said while still hugging me ..
Salman ; " koko .. "
I smiled ; " mmmm "
Salman : " are you afraid about the fact enna
i'll leave you any second? "
OUCH!
he hit the point with out making effort ..
I huged him back ..
so tight ..
while my head 3ala his chest ..
I whispered ; " uuuuf! .. wayid .. "
He hugged me even tighter ;
" NOWAY! .. I can't leave you aslan ..
I love you .. I can't see my self without you .. "

18 comments:

  1. waaaaaaaay fidaaaaitaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya7leelhum wallah yabeelhum 7ad yarki'6 warahum bas ta9weer. LOOOOL

    oh sorry to be annoying lakin first line i think u meant "meshary didnt say anything to fahad and salman" u said Fahad didnt say anything to fahad" LOOOOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*


    i LOOOOOOVE SALMANII He's So CUUUUUUTEEEE .. Allah Yikhaleekoum 7ag Ba3ath :* OO PLZ Dont Mentions Mishary Again :@!

    ReplyDelete
  4. without SHNW????!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya7lat-houm ;**..
    abii ba3ad new post Please ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay, yalla now's the time, her past is gonna come back haunting her oo hal mishari mara7 yaskit, let her tell him:( and thank youu so much for the post;**

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously still think she should have told him even if she feels he will leave her.. If he cant accept her past then maybe they aren't suppose to be with each other.. every1 has a past.. no1 is perfect.. we wouldn't be humans if we were perfect..

    I love the fact that you post a few parts a DAY.. :*** thank u 4 that daaahling...

    ReplyDelete
  8. yalaaaah ta3abt .. meta il 3ers ! o sheno labsa weshlon be9er shakelha o salmaani too!
    o salma o mort obooha beyoon il3ers wekharboon shy ! a7b il ACTION hehehe:Pp

    WAITING MN GALB !

    ReplyDelete
  9. another post plz wallah i cant sleep i wanna know whats next :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Allllllllllaaaaaah 7yaaaaatiii wallah :*

    bs 7raaam slmaaniii kasiir 5a6ry
    w shai5aa waiiiid echaathiiib :\
    i know ena etha galt il truth they'll break up bs idk :P i hate cheating any way @@

    lol

    POST POST PLZZZZZZZZ

    luv the way of ur writing wallah :***

    ReplyDelete
  11. la tna6reena lei bachir allah y5aleech :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. 76aaaliii one more post please !! ;**
    7adii abii a3rf ba3ad shino b9eer ;$
    yalla em'3lqaa ;S
    New New New Post ;***

    ReplyDelete
  13. 9ra7a she should have told him !! btg3dd bglha salfat mishaary ... kan lazm tgoool !!! something bad is going to happen very sooon :| a7s ktha mdre !

    ReplyDelete
  14. bs alaah ehdeha shekha la ethwash weyah he`s agood guy :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cuteeeeeee ;****
    WaaaaaaaaY Yalla New POST PLEASE :***

    ReplyDelete