Sunday, April 12, 2009

20- [Re-love..him;*!]


[ Mush bartho ya 7abebe ilthayya3 ..
e7sas eb yejma3a sawa?? ]
.
.
I closed my eyes ..
oo 7addddddii met'9ayga ..
Shenu ya3ni eseeda eb wayhe!
mahma ekoon..! that's rude ..
Fahad ; "agoooooL gamay gamay!
estaaa7 3ala wayyhich!"
I opened my eyes ..
Shaikha ; "haaa?? did my father called you?"
Fahad smiled oo ga3ad yamme .. ; "yes .."
he stared at my short ; "hatha my shorte?"
I laughed while acting stupid .. : "haaaaaaa?"
fahad ; "7aywana walla .. laish labseta!"
I laughed ; "a7eeeeeeeebikkkkkkk fahooooodi ;p"
He laughed ..
Shaikha : "Shagglek?"
Fahad ; "Nothing! .. 7ache fathe .. e3therni ma e3therne .."
Shaikha : "eeh mekhalif .. e3therah .. he's ur father ..
7aweL et3amla bil a7san .. "
Fahad ; "I don't wanna a relationship ma3ah ..
la khair wela shar!"
I nodded .. : "fahmetik .."
He walked away 3alshan e'3asiL oo
yetghada after il work ...
I texted Mishary ..
To ; M.
"did you just hang up the phone ib my face? ..
tara that's too much mishary .."
he didn't reply ..
re7t taghaddait oo sawait my homeworks ..
oo kilshwayya a6eL eb my mobile ..
Maku msg .. wela shay ..
gilt Okay , Maybe ana 6awwalt ilsane ..
I called him ..
No answer ..
2 Missed calls ..
No answer ..
well , maybe nayim ..
I cried that day laima nemt ..
I cried my self to sleep oo Mishary
didnt even bother him self eb msg!
The Next day I woke up wella FaisaL 7a6li
il invitation malte yam my head ..
oo katebli Note "I want you there pls koko;*"
I smiled ..
7abebe walla okhooy ,
I didn't feeL enny eb mood arou7 iljam3a..
I closed my eyes oo kept thinking about Mishary .,
Shfeeh sarlah 2 weeks malah khilqe?
oo min meta Mishary esed
ilphone eb wayhe?? ..
kil shwayya a6eL ib my mobile .
mako shay! ..
ashoof il msgs logs ..
yemkin dazli shay wana mas7eeta bil ghala6..!
M A K O .. S H A Y !!
I texted him ..
To ; M.
"Im Sorry .. ana ta3bana Bedounik .."
Hamman ma rad ..
I HATTE HIM LAIMAAAAN YA7QERRRRRRNI ;@ ..
around 4 pm ..
gomt mn my bed ..
6ab3an after zaf oo esrakh Ommi ..
FaisaL's party kanat ilsa3a 7 ..
so yallah yamdene ..
I took a shower ..
oo libast a Grey dress ..
oo ana ashoof faisaL ..
a7is ildenya mishat ebser3a ..
walla ibser3a kobarna ..
while e7na bil party ..
oo fahad next to me ..
I called Mishary ..
I couldn't feeL anything without him ..
ma eird ...
COME ONNNNNNNN..!
tara ma tiswa ilsalfa ...
I texted him ..
To ; M.
" Mashoorii 7abebe ;* ..
Tara ilsalfa ma tiswa walla ,
Im Sorry for that ;* .. oo Next time ayy
shay etgoolah bagoolikk enshalla without
ayy kelma thaneya .. bas kellish wela 5a6rik .. "
after few mins.
From ; M.
"narfaztene! Don't call or text me again!"
I choked ..
e3yooni 3ala ilmobile ..
mashoof ella tear 3ala ilscreen ..
faj'a river of tears ..
mu gadra asket ..
Fahad ; "Shfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech!!!!!!!"
gumt ashaheeeeeeq ..
Fahad gave me klineks ..
Shaikha : "omgg ma asaddeq FaisaL kobaaaaaar .. "
HOW STUPID IS THAT?????
Fahad laughed 3alay .. ; "yannaitaaaaaaaaaay?"
I kept crying a7iis galbe yetga66a3 ..
oo Fahad oo my sisters oo my mom .
yethe7oon 3alay for crying like that ..
uhma okay dama33aw .. bas ma ef7e6aw bache ..
radaina il house ..
3ala 6ooL reka'9t my room oo put my head eb wes6 il bellow ..
gumt abcheeeeeee mn gaaaaaaaaalb ..
a7is galbi eb ye6la33 mn mokana ..
I called Heba ..
Shaikha : " *Sneef* .. HEEEEEEEBBBBBAAAAAA"
Heba ; "Halla.. WHAAAAAAAAT'SSSSSSS WROOOOOONG!"
Shaikha : "anaaaaa .. *Sneef* .. abeeeeech abeeeeeeeeech .. bamoooooooooot .. "
Heba ; "Shenu 7ayaaaaaaaaaate????"
Fahad entered my room .. while yelling ..
Fahad : "SHFEEEEEECH SHAYOOOOOOOKH??"
Shaikha : "Haboon shway wadeglich .."
I jump out of my bed ..
and hugged fahad so tight ..
while crying so hard ..
Fahad : "ta3awethay mn ebliis ..
shfeech? shfeech? "
I cried even harder cus magdar agollah ilsej! ..
Shaikha : "I wanna a good relationship with oboy .."
Fahad ; "go ahead .. ma7ad gayelich la .."
mesa7t my tears ..
oo took a deep breath ..,
I layed down ib my bed ..
while shrinking oo sneffing ..
fahad covered me ..
Fahad : "etha taben shay ana mawjod ..
you can count on me .."
BELIEVE ME ..
I NEED TO TELL YOU ..
BAS .. MAGDAAAAAAAAR!
.
.
Next day ..
makan li khelq adawim keeeeelish!
oo haL day my class and mishary's yam ba3ath ..
so , i'll see him ..
I called Heba ..
oo yatli my house ..
I was laying eb my bed ..
wehya ga3da bil corner ..
I told her all the story ,
mn ayam il msn ..
kilshay kilshay ..
while crying oo sneffing ..
she gave me a klineks ..
Heba ; "abbaih! wild kaaaaalb hatha! .. shfeeeeeeeehh!
ma sawaitay shay entay tara! ..
ok ok 3anadtay bas ma teswa ilsalfa taraaaaaaa!"
I nodded ; "I know .. I know .."
Heba ; "Call him .. yemkin fe another thing entay emsaweta .."
a tear enzalat mn my eye ..
Shaikha : "walla nothing Heba .. you know me ..
walla nothing!"
Heba ; "mekhalif .. call him .."
I called him twice ..
ma ered ..
7athaft il mobile yamme ..
while mummblimg : "Shiftay! .. ma ered!"
Heba ; "ge6ee3a! walla nafs shainah hatha .. 5aywalli zain ..
walla shayookh elli yabah eyeeb ghairah .. shfeeh chethe shayef nafsah!"
Shaikha : "He's not! .. maskeen mu maghroor ..
bas I don't know shfeeh 3alay .. he's kind ..
kaaaaaan kind .. bas madrey shfehh "
I texted him ..
To; M.
"I don't Know shfeeek metghayyir 3alay ..
bas walla fedak il7afla oo fsaiL foog'ha ba3ad! :P ..
bas kellish wela tez3aL! :* I LOVE YOU :*:* Im sorry walla .."
after nes sa3a taqreban ..
* BEEP *
From ; M.
"If I saw your number One more time ba3ad ,
I'll call fahad and tell him ; eqtheb e5tik! : )"
@@
ha?
ha?
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa????????
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??????????

16 comments:

  1. ayabaaa yallah im reading it first comment :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ aMBaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiii HEEEEYYY MSHaaaRRiiiiiii Laaa T9eeeRR Weee33 CHTHiiii NOOOOOOOOOOOO ;@@@
    ;((

    ReplyDelete
  3. DiLLOO Me 2nd ;$

    MaY9eeer Mshari Ga3d Y5arrib el stOry ;(


    nanoOY;$

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously i know how u love him and all .. bs khala9 have some pride shwaya !
    its hard coomin out from me ( ga3d agooolich chithee o im such a hippocrit ib hal suwalif ) !
    i had my bad taste of love 3 times !!! o i always fight to the last breath !
    i now realize its not worth it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Offffffffffffffffffffffffff QaWiiaaa Hathaa ShfeeH :S .. Baa3aaD ba3aaD NeXT Post plz

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7MAAAAR!!

    I hate him, wala mo rayal ;(

    laish chithi, walla I think he is doing this leana his mom said no way he marries her SO he is making any excuse to fight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! OMG! I know kila min omma, bs y3ni ma t7inn oo t7inn etha ent amo gad kilmitik ya 7mar! I hate mshary oo esma! ifff

    ReplyDelete
  8. no tara i dont believe that its him! ana shaka ina mona il7mara ma5tha his phone oo g3da taktb 3anah! (i know thats nearly impossible bes thats what i keep telling myself liana ma a9adig ina y6la3 mina chithi) :( laish ga3id isawee chithi?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG hathy akeed min fa3ayil Mona - moo ma3qoola chee mini wildarb yaglib 3alaiha chee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. shfee tighayar:s I can't wait for next post;**

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laaaaa moo 9j inshalla etrg3 shekhaa :s
    bs shekhaa khtkhlii misharii ewalii hathii thanii mara ;S
    kent a7b mishary ;@
    Yalla next post el youm nabii 4 post :D lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. 7aywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG MN JEDAAH HATHAA ,, weeen ra7 kl ili a7bkk o all that shit e5tafaaa !! thats his mon talking wela mona !! uuuuf whats happening ...
    tell ussssssss ,, bamoot abe a3rf wsh b9eeeer mskeeena hal shee5a !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wai3 shyabe :S

    ReplyDelete
  15. :|:|:|:|
    laa ma etefaqna chethe ycm :P!
    a'3eb 2 days 3la ur story ard algaha mnglba fog 7dr :P!

    plzz kmlaay wgftay eb mkan '3l6 !!
    o mishari y3ni omik mo ra'6ya gol l shayookh mo chethe etrd 3leha !!
    so rude

    M

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mahma kan eshay waraa hiz attitude ..may5aleeh e3amelha chethe :@ OK !! OK !!

    3ala 3ene o rasii law kan ebyesma3 kalam oma o etha kan mono Laha ed eb hal shi ma5talafna

    BS EL BENT SHAAKO esawe feeha chethe :@


    MO RAYAL OK !! MO RAYAL !! O I GUEESSS MAKO REYAYEL BEDERA 5aLAS UFFFF :@


    ThanXX hun o sorry narfaznii garet ek post wana bel koleya so tenarfazt 7adiiiii :@

    waittin el post elyay o fanateq MASHOR eb hal maskena :@

    ReplyDelete