Sunday, April 5, 2009

4- [Re- love .. him;*!]


[ BrOken .. wings ~ ]
.
.
I rolled up in my bed ..
oo covered my head with my
white comfort blanket ..
it literally broke my heart ..
I liked him .. SO MUCH! ..
wayid mu shuwayya ..
Not for his family name ,
or his cute smile ..
I liked him .. for the way
elli he treated me ..
he was kind , funny and caring!
I liked him for the way I felt about
my self .. Next to him!
I texted him ..
to : M.
" Im Sorry .. wayid '3ala6! ..
wayid .. '3ala6 .. it was wrong eli sawaitah .
give me a chance .. you know my personality 3adiL ..
oo you know How much I care about you .. "
he ignored my msg ..
ma rad 3alay..!
I kept msging him every single day ,
for One whole month ..
oo ma erid 3alay..!
please ..
he recieved 30 msg from me!
ma rad 3la willa wa7da??
it kills..! beleive me ..
it split my heart in two parts!
.
.
ma baqi shay oo netkharraj from the highschooL ,
I got into the graduation-party team ..
I wanna keep my self busy eb ayyy way ..
oo I made it ; )
for 2 monthes kil yoomain meeting ..
oo kila fe work oo things to do ..
fa I survive ..
although the fact that enna kil cham yoom ..
I was staring on my mobile screen waiting for mishary's call..!
oo Kil ma I wait and wait and wait ..
oo ma ereen ..
I choke with my sadness and regret ..
In my graduation day ..
libast a white jeans ..
with tight white body ..
oo our roob kan navy with off-white oo
Our schooL name maktoob bil silver ..
Libast grey laffa .. with small and elegant classic
pearls and swarovski line ..
bas 7a6ait eye-liner and dirty-pink lip gloss ..
I looked amazing ..
with grey high heels and red naiL polish ..
we took dozin of pictures ..
oo we really haaaad fun ..
kent metwag3a enna Mishary bedezli shay
3ala my graduation ..
bas I was soooooooo dreaming! ..
his graduation after mine eb 1 week ..
I sent him a msg ..
To: M.
" Mabrouk;* .. minha lel a3la , "
oo 6ab3an ..
he ignored me ..!
I mummbled to my self :
" I couldn't believe inna there's someone can
resist me! walla!! .. Im not maghroura..!
bas ya3ni Im pretty , Funny ..
uuuuuuuukh! and a fucking liar! "
I choked ..
.
.
Beda il summer ..
oo it was just soooooo boring ..
MALAAAAAAAAQQQQQQQAAAAA..!
BANTE7ER..!
I'LL KILL MY SELF ... KHALAAAAAS!
I kept telling my mother enny abi asafer ..
oo mallait .. oo madre shfene ..
kilyoom a7en kilyooom ..
tell she finallyyy talked to my brother ..
oo re'9a ewadennah Libanon for 2 weeks ..
YEEEEEEY!! ;D
I LOVE LIBANON! ;*
wayid .. mu shwayya ;* ..
So I was really happy about it ..
oo kanat ilhabba (well, still!) .. libanon! ;p
lahait with tasjeeL iljam3a ..
oo eqbaloouni eb college of sociaL sciences (CSS)..
i'll go to political science .. I Guess ,
.
.
Today is our safra ..
Libast a blue juicy training and grey laffa ,
with blue eye-liner and yellow crocs ..
I looked .. CUUUUUUTTTTTTE ..
we sat in starbucks caffe ... up stairs ..
mama ; " Shayooukha yumma ma tabeen shay? "
I mummbled .. I hate eating in the morning .. ma a7iiib!
I can't understand the fact enna peoples eats breakfast! ..
wai3 .. magdar .. magdar ..
Shaikha : " mmmm .. Orange juice .. please , "
I yelled to my little brother khalid ..
he was about 8 years old ..
Shaikha :" Khallouuuuuud ..
please yebli m3ak orange juice , "
faj'a .. I noticed a7ad e5ezni ..
adorable hot guy ..
around 24 years old ..
tanned skin ..
big black eyes ,
dozen of rmosh ..
big white smile ..
aaaaaaaahh ..
HE'S HOOOOOOT!
I ignored his eyes! ..
aaaaakkhaih bas akkhaaaih ,
mama : " Shayooukha yumma .. gomay
shufay khallod shga3ed e5abbes? "
re7ta for khallod ..
awaL ma shafne ..
mesak my t-shirt
khalid : " kokooooo ..
mathker shenu galoole .. frapp moca? "
I giggled ..
Shaikha : " No 7abebe , wait ..
first gollah about my orange juice .. "
oo I helped khaloodi out to order for the rist ..
I turned wana maska our tray oo my eyes 3allaiha ,
OMG THEEEEEJJ!! ..
huuuuuuf ..
way3a , I turned willa our tray ib nus chest a man ..
I whispered ; " Sorry , "
he didn't reply ..
refa3t my eyes ..
while my face kan down ..
bas eyes ..
big cute eyes ..
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!
M I S H A R Y ..
our eyes met for a second ..
he felt my sadness ,
and I felt it ..
I made it ..
I took his breathes .. away ,
I smiled deeep Inside ;
" thanks god , my face never let me down! "
I moved my eyes away 3annah ,
oo walked away while talking with khalid ..
I felt his eyes following me ..
oo staring ib our table ,
eshoof my family ,
my sisters ..
my brothers ..
my mom ..
ga3ed e5ezna ..
I acted channy ma afham wela ashoufa ..
oo kept drinking my juice oo reading bazar (mag. in starbucks)
fahad my older brother ( he's 19 years old)
khallas the passport oo bags oo yannah to starbucks , oo all the way mn awaL ma he entered starbucks he kept staring at Mishary;
" Shyabi hatha e5iz? "
mama ; " telgah emshabbeh .. "
I smiled : " sallem 3alay ana ilmenthabra here!!
mu tet7al6am 3ala ilawadim.. "
fahad : " Chab entay .. "
I raised my eyebrow : " shtabe? .. "
WALAAAAAINNNN ..
OUR MORNING CRANKY MOOD ..
I saw Mishary smiling 3alaa nejratna ana oo fahad ,
fahad said in a loud voice : " hatha walla baheffa bil seneya! "
I laughed : " waaaay3a! .. kaifah!"
I said to fahad while aqallid Khalloud New childesh 7araka ..
lifting my hand high oo saying : " talk to the hand .. talk to the hand "
we all laughed oo talked for one hour ..
gabeL la enrou7 for the gate ..
I didn't texted Mishary ,
I felt enna he'll text me soon ..
oo etha he didn't
bas! ..
I'll get over him,
lay meta wana a3tether?
Now it have been around 4 monthes 3ala ilsalfa ,
oo I said sorry!
etha ma yabi esame7ni .. it's up to him 3ad..!
.
.
awaL ma rekabna il plane ..
I was staring out side the window ..
oo imagining inna im going to my honeymoon ,
faj'a Mishary poped into my mind ..
I smiled ..
while whispering to my self ;
" sa3ba! .. wainah oo wainech .. ma e7asselich,"
I closed my eyes ..
oo after few hours ..
wesalna Libanon ..
I opened my mobile ..
*BEEP* ..
" welcome to libanon ..
Zain-telecome "
OOOOOH SHUT UPP GUYS ;@
mako ..
malah 7is ..
at all ;'/

14 comments:

  1. Ana Awaall ;p
    7adda 3ajeeba il qessa ;p enshalla ekoun weyahaa in lebnaan ;p yalla aby ba3aadd ;p

    N*

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK U THANK U THANK U....loved the post...LOVE YAA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laa yalaa 3add meshary tekfaa wala she's sorry ;p!
    5ala9 yuba I'm officaly addicted to your blog ;p!
    Asawe refresh kl madry cham second afashel;$!
    Btw thanks 3ala your last comment 7ADICH MA TADREEN WHAT YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO (A) hahaha;*** Ra7 ashegech bl comments !
    Yala keep on writing honey;** :P!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaa5 la inshallaa ,, he'll txt her !! mayeb someone will like yt7rkash feha blebanon then howa b'3aaar ;p LOL .. something will happen , i can feel it ;p haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. * N .. 6aa6 6aaaaaaaaa6 ;p hehehehe .. enshalla bacher bacher :*

    Dazz.. Don't say that :* entay elii thanks walla .. LOOOVE YOUUU xoxo

    mort m . LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ;p 7ayaaaaaaach allaaaah all the time walla :*:*:**:* .. hehehe sij ur comment barrad galbe cus kent mennnnqahra ;/ .. LOVE YOU :* .. bacher enshalla enkammeL , Now my mother galatli gomay namay :@:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. pearla LOOOOOOOL .. I love your way of talking! :***** .. xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loved the post!! ;* ... but la7tha i thot that they were the same age no?!?

    Cant wait for more!! ;*;*

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks babe;**** ..
    yes , they are! :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. soorrry adri 7ana... bes 3ayal theyve known each other for 8 years now since she met him when she was 16??! .. sorry bes laini shwaya confused!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg! tara tawni astaw3ib '3aba2i... ana i thot the tanned 24 year old was mishari fa thats y i was like ola mita 9araw 24 years old! ... loool.. sorry i guess u can disregard my previos comment!!

    Loving the story!! :*:*:*:*

    ReplyDelete
  11. *one hall month == ( hall y3ni qa3a )
    whole is the word ele tbenha! one whole month!

    it split my heart for two parts!
    it split my heart in two parts

    our roob kan navy with ofwait
    offwait >> off-white
    wait y3ni >> ente'6ar

    use Firefox.. feeh spelling checker..
    your story is good.. so is your way of writing.. you have some mistakes but its okay..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shoug .. LOOOOOOOOOL that okay :* .. ana tanna7t awaL shay ;p ham ana dekht ;p eehehehe

    anonymous .. sana3ta ;) .. tara kilhoum little mistakes .. ma eswoon tet'9ayegain ;p .. mwah ;* .. thanks for your comment ;*

    ReplyDelete
  13. im not mad.. they r annoying mistakes o no1 that speaks good english ( btw ur English is good ) makes those silly mistakes..

    thats y im telling u to improve..

    ReplyDelete
  14. anonymouse .. mwah mwah :* .. SOrry babe;* ..
    bas akoon meshta66a fa asawey haL silly mistakes ;* .. I'll watch my "lanuage;p" ;* mwah mwah :*

    ReplyDelete