Sunday, April 5, 2009

1- [Re-Love .. him;*!]

as I told you before girls ;*
its a friend story ..
with little spices from me ;p
and my way of writtin ba3ad ;p
ENJOY ;*
Hope to see your comments soon;*
.
.
[ 3omre ma e5tart eb 7ayatee ay shay ..,
7eta Esmi..! ,
Enfarath minhoum 3alay..!
Kint rathe ..
mentethem bil serb .. mathie .. ]
.
.
my name is "Shaikha" ..
Im 16 years Old ..
living in a small house In alsurra ..
well ,
I have One father ..
One mother ..
and One step-mother ..
I don't Know why my father married two women ..
bas believe me ..
my step mother is .. QASHRA!
she's the master of devils! ..
laima kent around 9 years old ..
sema3t my aunt telling my grandmother ..
shloon my Step mother ( khalti Mona )
"6aya7at" my father ..
kanaw yadresoon barra together ..
eb egypt for fact ,
oo laima raddaw .. my father married my mom ..
oo khalti mona married another man ..
after 10 years ..
she worked with my father ib One of the wizarat ..
oo saraw friends ..
oo she told him enna her husband e6eqha ..
oo bla bla bla ..
faj'a ..
after few monthes ..
She's my step mother!
she lives in alyarmook ..
In a big house .. kober ours 3 times!
well , ehya 3endaha only 3 girls!
while e7na 5 girls and 3 boys!! ..
life isn't fair! .. I get used to it ..
I was from a very un-known family ..
I hate saying my family name ..
and hearing my name being called in SchooL..
for fact ,
sometimes..
I feeL really good about my step-mother ..
cus she was from a very famous and wealthy family ..
oo she made from my father .. A THING! ..
we can say ; Sanne3ta! ..
I hated my life ..
I really HAAAAAATED MY LIFE ..!
abi akoon someone else ..
I WISH..!
I swear to god ..
I spend more than 2 hours a day ..
picturing my life If I were someone else..!
I HATED MY LAST NAME!
it was .. nothing! ..
when I say it to anyone ..
the normaL reply : " what? " .. "ha" ..
"please 3ady et3edeen ur last name? "
uuuuuuuugh!! ;/ ..
there's only One thing elli emkhafef 3alay ..
the fact that I was .. hot ..
and I knew it..!
I was a heart breaker ..
Im met7ajba ..
but have a cute face ..
a very big Circular eyes ..
with long rmoush ..
and two 7abbat khala next to my right eye ..
with One deep ghamazza ..
I KNOW I WAS PRETTY! ..
everywhere I go ..
there's a women or a man ..
lazim egolooli How Beautiful I'm ..
I remember One time ...
I was about 11 years old ..
One of my grandmother's friend ..
called her .. tabene a6la3
eb mosalsal in ramadan ..
well , it's the only one good thing eb my life ..
oo I really get the advantage of it ..
.
.
Like the Most girls in the age of 16 ..
I was addicted to the Internet and msn ..
I have few boys ib my msn list ..
but they Only Knew my first name ..
oo Some of them Know fake names! ..
I really Love to use the Name " Hind!"
don't even ask me why..!
Ond day ..
"Mishary .." added you ..
I accept it ..

* I love marlin monro;* .. Says:
Hi ?
* Mishary .. Says:
hiiiiiiiii ..
* I love marlin monro;* .. Says:
hi! ;) .. MINU??
* Mishary .. Says:
hahahaaaaaaaayy! 5oosh nicknamee!
* I love marlin monro;* .. Says:
it's not funny at all!! .. MINU!!!!!!
* Mishary .. Says:
Im Mishary al******* ..
I was eating Green Lays ( salt and vinegar) oo pepsi ..
I choked!
OMGGGGG!
WHATTTTTTT?
OMGGGGGGG..!
I never never never met
a member of his family ..
he was .. RICH!
famous ..
from a legendary family ,
I don't even have a female friend menha!!!!!!
he's not from my layer .. AT ALL!
* I love marlin monro;* .. Says:
ok? .. do I know you??
* Mishary .. Says:
shfeech hayoon?? .. ana mishary!!
* I love marlin monro;* .. Says:
aah okay! .. Im not hayon sweet lover ..
* Mishary .. Says:
entay mu haya al****
IT'S THE SAME FAMILY NAME!!
HIS COUSIN??
* I love marlin monro;* .. Says:
NO! ;) .. Im shaikha ..
* Mishary .. Says:
wene3m shaikha .. Sorry!! ..
3abali my cousins email .. sorry ..
* I love marlin monro;*..Says:
Nooooooooo .. that's okay ; )
* Mishary .. Says:
hehehe .. ashwa ;) .. well , shaikha al..?
NO PLEASE!
DON'T EVEN DARE..
* I love marlin monro;*..Says:
hehehe ... I cant ,,
* Mishary .. Says:
why?????
* I love marlin monro;*..Says:
because , I don't know you
to tell you my last name ..
* Mishary .. Says:
well , let's be friends .. 3alshan agdar
a3aref your last name ..
* I love marlin monro;*..Says:
good! ; )
* Mishary .. Says:
great! ;p
.
.


we kept talking and talking and talking ..
when we have to sign out ..
netwa3ad 3ala time mo7addad to sign in again..!
and we sign in again ib our time eli metafqen 3alaih!! ..
but .. he's a friend..
Internet friend ..
don't know my family name .. yet,

* P.s ; I knew from Mishary's email .. ennah he's
kobri .. thanks god enni december! ..
oo he's eb ApriL ..

20 comments:

  1. gd start...can't wait for more love ur writing
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hummm..
    la plss not a net love story..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm net love story :P? interesting:P!


    KAMLAY :P!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LIKEEE YOUR START ;**
    GOO GIRL ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. cant wait to find out more bout this story...o its a shame that she isn't confident bout her family name..

    ReplyDelete
  6. anonymous .. hehehe thanks babe;**** xoxo

    Nosa .. NO! ;p it's not believe me ;);*

    Madry shakw .. LOOOOOOOOL ;p Love you babe :*

    Raghad .. hehehe mwah mwah :*:* ..

    Dazz .. yeah! .. it kills laima you're not proud about ur family name .. it's a shame! :S wayid mu shwayya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. emmmmmm abdeha now wella an6rha et5l9 ??
    o b3den agraha eb 1 night 3shan ma tt3b a39aby wana an6r ;p

    M

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe sounds like an intersting stoory ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. M .. LOOOOOOOOOL NO :@! egray kil part oo comment for me :P

    SKITTLES .. I LOVE .. YOU! :**** xoxo

    Pearla .. hehehe yeah ;*****

    ReplyDelete
  10. whens the next part???????? plz today
    thanx xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. t3alagt ib your stories ..
    wish u best of luck;*

    ReplyDelete
  12. heheh 7aaaaaaaayyyate!;********
    glad to know that walla! :*:*
    you too walla xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. 3ad lat3algeeena ;$

    ReplyDelete
  14. plz plz ur killn me .... !! i wna knw wts nxt !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. mashallah wayed nice bs is it real?

    ReplyDelete
  16. ana b9ra7a garait katha blog esm7eeli agolich ena ur blog is the best !! w 3an jdara ahaneech 3la eslob ketabtich gd luck 7bebti ;*

    w am waiting 4 the next sheday 7aiilch ;P

    ReplyDelete
  17. if u ever read the comments again..

    Im re-reading the story =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. A7iiibb THiss story i keep reading it mn zman a7bha a7bhaa :(

    ReplyDelete