Saturday, April 11, 2009

19 - [Re-Love .. him;*!]



[ba3ad 3omre 3omer 3aine ..
degayig ma tethoouq il noom..
ya sahrana ya tabche .. wela galatli ;
B A S .. K A F E !]
.
.
Mishary ran after me ..
oo uhwa egooL ; "yala bye yuma bye! kani yaylich .."
He put his hand bain il elevator doors ..
while I was putting my hand 3ala my face ..
oo ashahiq ..
I gave him my back ..
He whispered ; "shaikha.."
I crashed down ..
bend shwayya ..
7assait enna i'll throw up from my sadness any second ..
Mishary hugged me from the back ..
while saying ; "uuushshshshshh .. calm down ..
calm down .."
I kept crying so hard ..
oo mishary 7a6 his chin 3ala my shoulder ..
I was crying so hard ..
my shoulders were shaking ..
he kissed my shoulder .. : "Shaikha .. pls .."
TON TON .
the alevator wesaL ta7at ..
he let me ..
libast my sun glasses ..
oo walked away ..
He pulled my hand ..
oo pressed the button 1 ..
the door closed 3alaina ..
Mishary : "Shaikha calm down ..
3adyyy Omi etgoli la ..
shay 6abe3e .."
I took a deep breath and noodded ..
I just wanted to reach my bed ..
abi abche ebrou7ii ..
Shaikha ; "abi arou7 baitna .."
Mishary : "mara7 a5alech etrou7en chethe ..
I'll talk to her again and again .. laima ter'9a .."
Shaikha : "mabi adesh 3ala nas mu tarsa 3ainhum .."
He yelled ; "WHAT? .. SHAKO! ENTAY TARSA 3AINE!"
I closed my eye ..
oo took a deep breath ..
Shaikha : "o omek?"
Mishary : "you will! .. Shayookha ehya ma et3arfch ..
shay 6abe3e betsaddiq kalam her cousin!
oo ba3dain taw ilnas .. baqelna 2 years 3alama netzawaj ..
eser khair .. akeed eb ter'9a .. calm down shaikha .."
I nodded : "enzain .. inshalla .."
Mishary smiled at me ; "yala babe rou7ay home Now ..
oo ta3awethay mn ebles ..
don't make it a big deaL .. mako shay inshalla ..
oo we will marry each other oo eb tebtalshain fene .."
I laughed ..
Shaikha : "ya zeen ilbalsha damha enta .."
He laughed ..
oo kil wa7ed ra7 his car ..
awaL ma wesalt baitna chan a'3asiiL
my face eb cold water ..
oo ta3awath mn eblis ..
.
.
after 2 weeks ..
Mishary makan 6abe3e KELLISH! ..
kan 7adda mestetheej ..
oo ashkara his mom mu ratheya ..
I didn't asked about anything ..
makent abii atlaigaf ..
he'll tell me sheser ..,
I was laying down barra bil 7oosh malna ..
our soor wayid 3ali ..
elli barra ma eshofoona ..
emshaghla my mobile fm.
oo laying down tanning ..
"my father" is calling ..
my eyes poped out ..
" mn meta ma yah baitna?
one month? "
I mummbled ..
Shaikha : "Hala?"
My father ; "ilsalam 3alaikom .."
I smiled ..
shaL sanaaaaaa3..!
Shaikha ; "wa3alaikom .. hala?"
My father : "Shlonch shaikha?"
Shaikha ; "Zaina .. yuba baghait shay?"
my father : "La bas kent afaker fech ams ..
gilt mn zeman ma 6ala3na"
I said in a hummer tone ; "Mashalla! oo eb ay sayara
ne6la3? my bentli wella fahad's porsche?"
My father ; "te6anizain??"
Shaikha : "La abbaaaaad .. bas just asking! "
My father : "la ni6la3 eb my bmw"
is that suppose to be funny??
Shaikha ; "haha .. la I cant"
My father : "za3lana?"
Shaikha : "Sure za3lana ..
eli sawaita eb fahad mu shwayya!
oo ilmathala elli thalaitne eyaha ..
ham mu shwayya .."
My father : "ANA NESAIT ADFA3 ..
SHENU ILWA7ED MA YENSA??"
Shaikha : "call fahad oo tell him hal 7ache .."
My father : "bas intay tadreen shenu il3alaqa baine oo bain fahad!"
Shaikha : "yuba yayat il sher6a lah lay his work .. mu shwayya!"
I took a deep breath .. : "ter'9aha 3ala 3omrekk??"
My father : "La .."
Shaikha : "eeh 3ayaL la ter'9aha 3ala ghairek!"
He took a deep breath ..
I choked ..
I hate this drama ..
ma7eb at'hawash m3a a7ad or eserli chethe ashya ..
Shaikha : "yuba please .. allah e5alik ..
call him 6ayeb 5a6rah ..
he's ur son .. ur oldest son ..
ehoon 3alaik chethe takser eb 5a6rah?"
I felt his sadness ..
My father : "khalas eser khair .."
I smiled ; "Enshalla .."
My father ; "wain uhwa al7een?"
Shaikha : "telgah Now rad mn ildawam ..
hathe 7azzeta ..
call him .. aked bil 6erej .."
7asaiita enna he's nodding! ..
my father ; "inshalla .."
I smiled ..
oo we hang up the phone ..
I felt so happy and peacfuL ..
ok I don't love him ..
bas ya3ni ham I don't hate him ..
I have to like him in some point ..
I called Mishary ..
cus bachir ta5arroj faisaL my
brother mn ethanaweya ..
Shaikha ; "Hellooooooooo .."
Mishary ; "Hala shaikha"
Shaikha ; "sho baaaak? mazajaakkkk
meesh mneeee7?"
he giggled ..
Mishary : "hehe ..La 3ade!"
Shaikha : "wai3 wai3..! your mood sarlah
cham week elawe3 ilchabd ..
kella emnaffis 3alay .. "
Mishary ; "ahha .."
Shaikha ; "tomorrow ta5arrouj faisaL mn ilthanaweya.. "
Mishary ga6a3ne ; " mantay ray7a!"
I choked ..
Shaikha : "Bismellah! .. you didn't even gave me
the chance enny asoolif wella agooL!"
Mishary : "ee I know .. bas agolich mn al7en!"
Shaikha ; "Shtabe inta? he's my brother! .. I have to go!"
Mishary : "watch ur language shaikha!!!
Shenu Shtabe inta!"
Shaikha : "walla hathe ilsej! .. sej shtabe enta! ..
ya3ni laish marou7!!"
Mishary : "bas! kellah masbeena oo
loo3at chabd oo za7ma .."
Shaikha ; "Shaku ..
i'll be with my mother oo fahad .."
mishary ; "well , mako rou7a .."
Shaikha ; " LA EMBALA BAROU7 ..! "
Mishary : "DON'T RAISE UR VOICE!! ..
shako dagga 3ayaL?"
I took a deep breath ..
while whispering eb galbi ; " Istaghferallah" ..
: "I called to tell you! mu ast'then! "
Mishary : "ahha! .. ya3ni I should go to hell?"
Shaikha : "Shako! .. I didn't say that ..
bas mala da3e tet7akkam feni ..
I know what's right and what's wrong!"
Mishary : "I don't think so .. ba3dain 7etan
luw entay mu meqtan3a .. respect my word .."
Shaikha : "OMG! TA55AAAAAAAROJ MY BROTHER!"
Mishary : " THANI MARR AGOULICH .. DONT YELL!"
Shaikha : "EMBALLA MISHARY I WILL! .. SHENU HATHAAAAAAA!
ABI AROU7! HE'S MY BROTHER! .. SHENU HAAAAAAAAL TAFKER!!..
GAZ?? WHAT GAZ! .. YAHALO MN 6AQQAT 17 YEARS OLD! .. ANA KOBER OMHUM!"
tooooooot ..
tooooooot ..
tooooooot ..
did he just hang up the phone ib wayhe?
or Im dreaming?
I whispered while looking at the call summary ..
" khara 3alaik ..zaaaaaain! "

14 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG !!!

    9alaw 3anebeey ya jema3a :S 7a9aal 5er eshfekom @@

    tara ma9ar ela el 5er mojarad so2 tafahoom thekraw allah

    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL enshala jood madesh 3arth belstory

    uff eshfehom ba3ad thola ... yarabii mako ra7a eb hadenya .. MANe emdawma kelesh bacher zen :@

    :( narfezoonii bs i still love yoo o waittin 7g el post el yay plzz golele 3a9abeyat mahsor mo ena yabe ekareha feeh !!

    chena ohwa control freak eb hal salfa LS hope nut :S

    ThaaaaaaaaaaaNxx ... POST enrfeez bs ZOOQa LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooooooookh laa mo 9iij mishary mona athrt feeh :| ..
    w ubouhaa shakoo raad mona khal9aat mn tsheeysh el uboo w ra7t 7g mishary ;@@
    thanks 7yatii ma tg9riiin ;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. @@
    @@
    @@
    sorrry bas walla ma ra7 agdar anam min ghyr ma2dri wat happens next @@
    6ilabtich another part pllllllllz

    and this is all based on tru events 9a7 !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOREEE!! PLZZZZZ KAMLAYY!! ABI ONE MORE!!

    SHFEE GALAB HAL MISHARY @@

    ReplyDelete
  5. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA222 ;((
    MOO CHiiTHiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ;(
    ;P

    WaiTinG ;** Yallaa b3d b3d b3d 20 ;Pp

    ReplyDelete
  6. PLZZZZ KAMLEEE !! ONE MOOOOOORE ! MN JDDDD HAAHAHA ,, esh jalaah mishaary !!! urghh

    ReplyDelete
  7. @@@@@@@@@@@@@ .. 9aakaat hooshaa ... enzeen b3d nazlii ;[ .. la tnazleen bl aq9aa6 :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. ambaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaih! he's pushing her away 3shan omma!

    ReplyDelete
  9. shekhaa tdree mooda mo zod shako emnajrtaa al7een misharii mn uma lmshyshaa wella mn 7biibtaa elii mo fahmetaa :'S

    ReplyDelete
  10. shaikha 7ada dalo3a ya3ni laish ma tesma3 kalama oo chethy tetkalam!!! plz another post :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. maskeen akeed he's so mad at his mom oo he just snapped or that his mom got her way to him and he's lookin for any reason to fight:s

    ReplyDelete
  12. jood .. yeah he's a controL freak shwayya you can say that .. oo shfeeh la tes'leeleeni walla ;S

    Sexy .. eeh walla :@ 5arrrrra ;@

    lulu .. la7athtaaaaaaay :@ .. 5alasna mn il uboo 6ala3 hatha ;@

    anonymous #1 .. YES!;* I SWEAR;* .. 20 Posted affa 3alaiiiich:*

    anonymous #2 .. madre walla shfeeh! ilmoshkela ilgalba mu 3adeyya .. 7ad'ha qashra! :S

    anonymous # 3 .. 7adddddddda mo chethe! :S .. posted babe;*

    pearla .. Posted babe;* .. 7addddddda e777777eeeer mu? ;@

    Dillo .. I don't have cash :P hahaha :P maleeqa sa7? :P

    SKITTLES .. bas mu chethe yakseroon galb ilbent :(

    lulu .. yeah ;( ur point of view man6eqeyya also ;*

    anonymous # 4 .. yeah shwayya ehya 3asebat 3alaih .. bas he's way of controling her 6afarat'ha ;S .. Posted babe ;*

    Cupid .. yeah .. ;S oo 6alla3ha feha! :S

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ambaay Shfeeeh! :O
    Waiii3 :| ma a7ba! ;D;D

    ReplyDelete