Tuesday, April 21, 2009

39- [ Re- love .. him;*!]


[ a7is eb dakheli ashya ..
ketheera sa3b atarjemha ;x ]
.
.
OMG!
7assait with every step mn Salman to Mishary ..
enna my world is collapsing around me ..
Salman raised his hand in a angry way ..
and said to Mishary ; " Come here! Come here! "
I choked ..
i felt enna after this conversation
my life and relationship
with Salman never going to be the same ..
Mishary stared at salman in a stupid way ; " yes? khair! "
Salman looked direct into his eyes ; " ana mu taris 3ainek?"
I closed my eyes ..
while whespering to my self ; " plsssss god!! .. plsss! ..
ya sattttttter .. pls god .. don't do this to me ..
pls pls .. not now! "
Mishary kept looking at me for few seconds oo
then looking to Salman back ..
Salman put his hand 3ala mishary's chin ;
" heeeey!! Im here! Im talking to you! ..
ma teste7y 3ala wayhik ent? ..
mu metrabbi?? "
Mishary smiled ; " tezawajtaw? "
Salman was so angryyyyyyyyy ; " MENU ENT! "
Mishary smiled to Salman ; " Believe me , you know me! "
Salman stared at him ; " No! ma esharefni .."
Mishary smiled to him ; " ask her! .. "
he said that stupid line and walked away ..
while Salman pulled him from his dishdasha ..
Salman ; " wild kalb .. "
I closed my eyes ..
ok ok did Mishary just gave Salman a
hint about our past?
KHARRRRRRRRA !
I ran to the bathroom ..
m3a soot looya ..
I closed my eyes while drops of tears ga3ed
e6e7oon 3ala my cheeks ..
okay , Salman will find out another facts about my past ..
oo he'll find Out enna I lied to him
oo getlah enna he's 5a6ebni ..
while bala3t il 2 years elli gabeL ma kallam fahad ..!
and .. and ..
OMMMMMMMG ..!
SHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT zainnnnn ..
I called Fahad while whipping in the bathroom ..
Shaikha ; " Faa .. Faa ,, *Sneef* .. uhma .. Film ..
abbaih! "
Fahad ; " aloooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
SHFEEECHHHHHHHH???? "
Shaikha ; " he .. you .. miiiishhh .. *Sneef* .. "
I felt fahad's heart beating ..
Fahad ; " MENU? SHENU? ENTAY WAINNNN? "
I took a short fast breathes ..
Shaikha ; " Fahoodi .. Fahoodi .. *Sneef* .. Im afraid .. Im .. "
Fahad ; " what 7abebti? What's wrong? wainech? ..
entay mu with salman? did he do anything wrong to you?? "
Shaikha : " Noo .. Noo .. Im in Marina with him .. *Sneef* ..
6al3en from cinema ..
Fe wa7ed mn awaL ayam il melcha yel7aqna ..
Now faj'a They're fighting .. I .. *Sneef* .. they .. "
Fahad ; " ok ok .. Im coming .. ok .. "
Shaikha ; " theyyy Im .. ana? "
Fahad ; " HA? "
I break a nervous laugh ; " hehe madri shfene ..
mu gadra atkalam .. "
Fahad ; " calm Down shaikha ..
rou7ay wash ur face oo drink water ..
o Im on the way ..
ge3day eb place far away 3anhum ..
oo if yo saw them killing each other
la etgarben! "
I nodded ; " ok .. ok .. "
we closed the phone ..
and I shrinked in the bathroom ..
while sitting 3ala il toilet seat ..
oo crying so hard ..
I was so afraid ..
oo there's a big Question eb my mind ..;
" what will happen next?? "
.
.
after 10 mins ..
I received a msg from Fahad ..
From ; Fahad .
" Shiakha I left my car key 3end il valet
parking under ur name..
take it oo rou7ay home .. "
I choked while reading il msg ..
oo A flood of tears covered my eyes ..
I could handle it ..
Im so scared ..
6ala3t men il bathroom ..
I should pass bil mokan elli kanaw feeh ..
I took a deep breath ..
and walked ib short fast steps ..
wait.......!!!!!
WHERE'S EVERYBODYYYYYYY..?????
I went to Fahad's Car ..
I looked so stupid while driving
his Big Tahoe ..
and calling him like a crazy chick ..
while dmo3 dmo3 falling mn my eyes ..
3 Missed calls ..
oo ham marad!!
WAINHOUUUUUUUUUUM?
should I call Salman..?
I texted him ..
To ; Fahad.
" WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?????
IM SOOOOOO SCAAAAAARED FAHOD!
CALL MEEEEE!!! "
I went to our house ..
while feeling eb weakness eb my knees ..
7adddddi khaifa oo me5tar3a ..
oo I didn't know what to expect ..
To ; Salmanii .
" what's wrong? "
I layed on my bed ..
while staring at my mobile ..
and whispering ; " ring ring ring ring .. "
I kept staring at the mobile screen for
about half an hour..
oo mako wela missed call or even a msg ..!
I start closing my eyes ..
kil 10 seconds armesh oo it took me about few
seconds to open my eyes back ..
tell I closed it for a while and fell into sleep ..
I opened my eyes ..
clicked 3ala il mobile screen ..
it was 3 am ..
2 Missed calls
1 Msg ..
il missed calls ; " Salmanii "
From ; Salmanii ..
" Nothing wrong , masar shay "
I choked ..
I knew he's lying to meeeeeeeeee!
I jumped out of bed ..
oo went to fahad's room ..
kanat emrateba ..
ashkara he didnt came back!
I called him twice .
after few mins ..
" fahad. " Is calling ..
Shaikha ; " aloooooo! "
Fahad ; " hala shaikha .. "
Shaikha : " wainek? "
fahad ; " dwaneya .. "
I choked ..
Shaikha ; " what.. what..
what happened? "
fahad ; " ma kalamtay salman? "
I closed my eyes ..
Shaikha ; " no "
Fahad ; " nothing shaikha .. "
Shaikha : " emballa! .. tell me ..! "
Fahad ; " Nothing walla! ..
hatha il guy elli en6aq ilyoom
he's the One elli 5a6bech tathkeren yoom
getlich enna there's someone 5a6bch
wentay ma56oba for salman? "
I smiled ..
fffffffffffffffew!!!!!!
Shaikha ; " mmmm .. yes? "
Fahad ; " ee bas al3an shakla! ghasib tetzawajne ..
Salman emla7eth ennah men modda ela7eqkom ..
oo e5ezzich .. qam yoom shafah bil cinema khazza ..
chan Mishary the One eli 5a6bch .. hit him shoulder to shoulder
oo whispered to him ur wife is mine .. so salman ra7 la3an khaira ..
while thinking enna some thing bainkom .. oo we went to ilma5far ..
and Mishary ma qadam any shakwa .. egooL la khalas .. oo I faced Mishary oo getlah malik Neseb .. oo explained to Salman enna Mishary kan 5a6bech meni ayam 5e6betch 7agga so he understand it oo galli enna you told him before aslan! "
I choked with my tears and shock ..
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAI33333333! HALAQAAAAAAA!
Shaikha : " omg! .. 3aqad? "
Fahad ; " hahah la mo 3aqad! 3ady walla etser 3ady ..
Mishary 7aywan mo rayyaL walla! ..
hatha madre yaheL walla .. "
et3alemni?? huh! :)
Shaikha : " oo ba3dain? shenu sar? "
Fahad ; " nothing shaikha .. bas Mishary ta3athar oo wa3ad
enna ma yet3arathlich .. aslan 3oqob 6aq salman
ma eb ommah khair egareb .. "
I Smiled aaaaaaaa77777san!
Shaikha : " yestahiL! "
Fahad ; " sh3alaich! 6aqeen 3ashanich! "
I laughed while my cheeks 7ad'hum blushed ..
I knew it..!
Mishary is just so chicken ..
bas elsan..!
nothing more or less!

15 comments:

  1. AMBAI! ashkara salman 7as ena there's sumthing between them

    M;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL shswi am waiting for the post. sorry:*

    M;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleaaaaaaaseeeeeee 5lay il story itkoon perfect ma nabyyy y9er shaay baaiin salmani:* oO shayoo5aa :**

    w hatha mishary 7daa waiii3 I HATE HIM AT ALL

    NEXT NEXT PLEEASEEEEEE

    :******

    ReplyDelete
  4. yalla ba3aaad moree eshwayaa ;[
    New Post ;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. amooooooooooooooooooooooot feeeech oo i love this post

    FROM M 76:

    OO ITHA MOOO 3AJEBB NAS ONAS FEE MALYOOON ALF 6OOFA !!!

    IM M, M,MMMMMMMMMMMM..................

    I NEED MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwww i <3 Salman.. bas il7mdilla Mishary didnt mention their past.. inshalla he just stays AWAY 4 EVER walla it will make me happy o mrtaa7a..

    yaay cant wait for Part 40 :D:D

    :***

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my god i love salman :)
    i told you nothing good will come out ofmishary :(
    yalla let a bus hit him

    ReplyDelete
  8. aywaa aywaaaa
    3aash salmaan 7ayoow salmaan 6a6a bo6a6a;s
    oo mishary hailgy wasekh mo metrabi
    7aqeer :p
    oo the post is short wila ana atkhayal?
    will i cant wait till you next POST
    please goolele ina tonight you will post one?
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?
    LOVVE YOUUU!!:*

    ReplyDelete
  9. waaaaaaaaay 3ash salmaaaaaan zo'3aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    next next next plllzzz

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww ya7lailaaa Salmaan;*** and mishari's an ass, please post another post tonight:* thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. waaaay 6ool ma ana agra el post oo eedi 3la glbi! eeeee wallaaaah 6la3 diyaya mshary! 7mar! hehehe 6aggoooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  12. COME ON PLZ KAMLEHA MANY GADRA 3AYSHA EL DOOR YANAS !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i Know inna U'll Kill Me For Saying This But i Still Love Mishariiy i Dont Know Why ;S

    ReplyDelete