Sunday, April 12, 2009

22- [Re-love..him;*!]


[Luw iljefa oo ilbu3d ya36e shahadat ..
kan enta Majestaair bo3d oo ge6a3a..!]
.
.

I stared at her ..
oo 7adyy emtan7a ..
She smiled while walking toward the door ..
I closed my eyes ..
oo took a few seconds to think about it ..
arou7? wela ma aroo7??
I took a deep breath ..
do I have any thing to lose?
huh,! No ..
I stood up ..
oo re7t toward the door ..
ilmilcha kanat eb bait'hum ..
outside fe 7adeeqa esgheera oo feha chairs ..
kanat ga3da 3ala ilchairs ..
awaL ma dashait chan teltefet oo e6ale3ni ..
shaikha : "ilsalam 3alaikom .."
She smiled : "wa3alaikom ilsalam shaikha .."
Shaikha : "listen khaltii .. Im sorry .. about everything .."
Om mishary : "calm down .. I just called you to
ask you One question .."
I smiled .. ; "amray?"
She stood up while looking direct into my eyes ..
Om mishary : "entay dasha 3ala 6oma3?"
my eyes poped out ..
oo my heart just stopped beating ..
I couldn't feeL my fingers ..
oo I couldn't also see anythiiiiing! ..
a7is flash abyath jeddam 3aine ..
Shaikha : "whaa..whaaaaaaaat?? .. NO .. NO IM NOT! ..
Im not hailegeeya yaya mn ilshare3! .. "
She looked direct into my eyes .. ; "are you sure?"
a tear eflitat from my eye ..
Shaikha : "yes .. I am!"
I turned and gave her my back ..
oo entered the House ..
I ran to the bathroom ..
I sat in the corner ..
oo gumt af7aaaa6 ..
I kept whispering to my self ..
"bunch of idiots .."
I hate you ..
I hate you ..
I .. H A T E .. Y O U !
.
.
radaina il house ..
Believe me ..
No one feeh hateness akthar menni..!
lay3a chabdi from mishary oo his mom oo
mona oo kilman kilman..!
I layed down on my bed ..
reading all mishary's msgs ..
From ; M.
"7abebti;* .. I love you too ..
I wont let you go .. eveer! :* magdar aslan
a3eesh bedonch! :*"
I smiled ..
From ; M.
"Na3am?? .. golelaha chab! .. ana ma56oba! :* ..
entay mine .. ma7ad ya5thech menni ,
entay .. maltiiii ;*"
I couldn't breath while reading his msgs ..
From ; M.
"7ayate nemtay?? ;*"
From ; M.
"sabba7 il khair 3omre .."
I closed my eyes ..
while hot tears yanzelon min my eyes ..
mu gadra ..
I can't move on ..
mu gadraaaaaaaaa..!
Mark all ..
Delete?
YES..!
257 Msg .. deleted ..
I kissed my mobile ..
I need you Mishary ..
.
.
The next day ..
kenna ga3den bil break in
cafterya ejtema3eya ..
I yelled ; "wain mobileeeeeey?????"
Salma while looking bil table ; "wainnaaaa??"
Heba while drinking Baskin Milk shake .. ;
"dawreeh eb ur bag .."
I searched ib my clutch .. MAKO SHAAAAAAAY ..!
Shaikha : "omg! .. salmoo pls give
me your mobile .. 5aL atesseL 3alaih .."
She gave me her mobile ..
I dialed my number ..
error in connection ,
3aqadt my eyebrows ..
Shaikha : "Shfeeeh mobilech!.."
Salma laughed : "3adi 3adi wayed e5arref ..
call again .."
ra3ast 3ala ilgreen button ..
3alashan atesseL again from il call log ..
+ 965 9****** (dialled number )
nezalt ta7at ..
before 3 days ..
+ 965 9******* (Receiver number)
I choked ..
I wanna see the msgs! ..
akeeeeeed balga shay ..
SHEEEEESALFA!!!!!!
Salma took the mobile menni
while giggling ; "Shga3da et5asbeen?"
Shaikha ; "Meesh .. meshaary! ..
do you know him?? .."
Heba choked ib her milk shake .. ;
"MISHARY IB HER MOBILE?"
Salma wayehha channa ma36eenha box! ..
Salma ; "haa? menuu? shenu? ay mesharyy??
la la ma3rfaa .. laa .."
I raised my voice .. while e3yooni et'3ooreg ..
Shaikha : "Salma I saw his number .. salma ..
I need to know the truth .. Salma .. et3arfeenah?"
She stood up oo walked away ebser3a ..
I ran after her ..
Shaikha : "SALMAAAAAAAAAAA!"
ga3da tarkeeth ..
I called her about 30 time!
oo ma etrid ..
I texted her ;
" Salma , 3alashan 5a6re ..
tell me the truth .. oo '3alat ommch golili ilsalfa ..
Sh3areffich feeh??"
ana 6ooL ilyoom bas a7oos ..
mu 3arfa ag3ad eb mokane ..
a7is enna weddiii adoor bil streets chood
alga shay afham mennah ilsalfa!
I went to my work ( zain .. )
oo ana ga3da asawey my work..
faj'a I typed Salma's number ..
I know that's so wrong enny ashoof her calls ..
Bas I couldn't help it ..
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT??
her calls ib the last month ..
50% menhum mishary!
he called her daily ..
Is she having a relaitionship m3a
haL mani gayla?
aah that makes sense!
around 8 pm ..
She texted me back ..
From : Salma
"Sorry babe kent nayma .. Menu uhwa?"
WAAAAAAAAAY!
I wanna break ilmobile 3ala her head!
7aywanaaaaaaaaaa!
golili enna beqtah mennich! .. walla 3adeey..
bas DONT LIE TO ME!!!!!!!
bitch .. bitch .. bitch .. bitch .. bitch .. BIIIIIIIIITCH!
I called her ..
ma etrid! ..
I kept calling ..
Laima raddat ..
Salma ; "Hala shaikha .. ana eb 3azeema .. call you later .."
I yelled : "LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! MARAAAAAAAA7
ETSEKENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
She choked ; "Shtabeen??"
Shaikha : "Salma khalas! .. chakaitech! I saw your fatoora! ..
ya3ni tell me the truth ..cus Now i know enna entay 6araf bel salfa ..
so pls .. help me to find peace .."
Salma acted stupid .. : "6araf bil salfa?? which salfa?? .. ay check?? shfech Shaikha??"
Shaikha : "I'll tell you everything walla! ..
bas tell me .. sh3arefch feeh .."
Salma : "Nothing! .. he's my 2nd cousin .."
I yelled while dmoo3 tanzeL mn 3aine mn kether ma minqaaaaaaahra ..
Shaikha : "DONT LIIIIIE! LUW HE'S YOUR COUSIN MA TEWAHAQTAY CHETHEEEEEE! .. TELL ME THE TRUTH .. OR WALLA IL3ATHEEM BACHER I'LL GO TO HIS COMPANY .. WENSHALLA ENADELEEEEEEEE FAHAD MARA7 A6LA3!! .. I NEEEEEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH .. MU GAAAAAAADRA ANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!"
Salma choked ..
a7is kesart 5a6erha ..
Salma : "Shaikha please .. I can't tell you anything .."
I cried ..
Shaikha ; "please salma .. *Sneef* .. Please!"
Salma : "walla I can't .. sam7ene .."
Shaikha : "okay salma *Sneef* ..
Im going to Mishary's Office bacher!"
Salma ; "yannaitay??"
Shaikha : "shenu tabene asawey?? ..
I just wanna know the truth .. bas 3alshan agdar a3eesh! ..
I need to know the truth 3alshan I can move on ..
I can't move on 3ala shay ana madre 3anah wela fahmeta! ..
I just can't .. mu gadra alga shay akrahha feeh! ..
Salma .. ana ta3bana .. "
She crashed Down ..
Salma : "Im .. Sorry .."
my eyes poped out ..
Salma ; "can you come to my house? Now?"
I jumped out of my bed ..
oo sa7abt training oo gumt arkeeeth ..
Shaikha : "yes yes .. kani kani .. 10 mins!"
7 mins bil thab6 ana 3end bab bait Salma ..
She came Out oo erkebat my car ..
Shaikha ; "what?"
Salma : "sem3eeni lay il akher okay?"
I choked ..
I felt enna elli basma3ah something ana mu qaddah ..
Salma ; " first of all .. please .. qadray one thing .. Enna I came oo tell you hal shay eb eradte .. okayy? "
I nodded .. : "ok ok .. "
Salma : " Mishary is my 2nd cousin and you know that ..
So khalti mona and Om mishary eseroon cousins omi ..
oo enshoofhum every friday eb yam3a .. one day khalti Haifa (om mishary) called me 3alshan tes'alni 3annech .. getlaha walla ya7leelha oo chethe .. laish? .. chan etgooli ena she's asking for mishary .. oo ilsej I love meshary oo I want him to be mine .. oo to be honest mashoofich testahlain ta5theenah .. he's a catch bil nesba li wa7da methlich .. "
she took a deep breath ..
looking at me ..
my face was ..
expressionless!
emtan7a!
I kept nodding ; "ok? ok?? "
Salma : "ana getlaha madre ma3refha ..
enna i'll ask about her oo agoolich ...
oo I talked to khalti mona ..
enna I want mishary to be mine ..
galatli enah khalas enshalla ,
so so .. so .. so .. "
I raised my voice while still nooding : "SO WHAT?"
Salma ; "I gave her your pics 5athait'hum from your mobile oo mine .. tathkeren yoom agolich abi our pics 7ag card basaweeh for heba's birthday??"
Salma ; "5athait il pics .. oo 3a6ait'hum khalti mona ..
oo She told 5alty Haifa enich mu san3a oo enna hathoola ur pics eb 7aflat oo ga3dat .. oo ena ya3ni entay free .."
I choked ..
il pics elli 3a6ai'tha yamshoon m3a her story ..
cus eb nes'hum kenna eb yam3at or custom parties ..
fa akon labsa geser oo making cheap pauses ..
I whispered : "o mishary?"
Salma ; "we .. show .. him .. the pics .."
Shaikha : "FOR WHAT!!!!!!!!!"
Salma : "mu ana .. khalti mona .. to show him
ennch cheap .. and and .. and .. we gave one of hathoola il bedoon
security some money .. to call meshary oo egolon laah ennhum e3arfonch .. "
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
3ALA WAYHEEEEEEEE.......!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shaikha ; " mishary oo omah ma yadron 3an ur 5e6a?"
ga6a3atne ; "NO! .. uhma mu part feeha ..
uhma meqtan3een inch mu zaina ..
ana oo khalti Mona elli nadre bil truth .. bas!"
I stared at her ..
Not believing elli ga3da asma3ah ..
Salma : "ana Shaikha ana .. walla ..
asfa .. ana nadmana.."
I yelled ; "NIZLAY .. NIZLAY .."
She opened the door ..
gabeL la etsekkah meshait ..
I was driving so fats ..
oo mayta esya7 ..
I didn't know what to do ..
or where to go ..
I texted Mishary ..
To ; M.
"gabel la tetfalsaf oo tetwa33ad enna you'll tell fahad about us ..
fakker bil salfa 3adiL .. oo shoof enta '9alemni wella la ..! bas walla 5ab thanne feek mishary! .. ana etsaddiq fene 7ache without even asking me?? luw ana a3neelik shay .. chan nadaitney oo wajahtne .. bas Shame on you! .. rayyaL oo ma etwajeh? oo end our 2 years relaitionship eb msg? ... kafo walla!!!!!"

15 comments:

  1. @@
    @@
    @@
    waaay wa3alayh 3alayha hathi shino wain ma i6igha 3ouya la min uboha la min her step mom la min her bf la min her friends shinO hal 3eeesha!!

    bas wala KAFFFFFOOOO i3jibatni i LOOOVE her personality walla msahallah 3alayha ityaaanin oo giwiya ;)

    NEEEEEEEEEEEXT POST PLZ ASAP TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ;'(
    kamlii please !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA77777 @@ QaaWWeeYYYaaaaaaaaaaaaaa @@ @@

    Waaaiii3 Waaaiii3 SaaaLMaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaiiiii333

    7aDDii WaiTiNG NEXT POST;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. uff ,, may9er chethe :(!
    kl ma agra part e'6eg 5lgy !!
    e7na 7azzat mid-termat plz mo nag9een 3war glb o '6egat 5lg .... :P!!

    I LOVE FAHAD !! 5la9 i want fahodi ;p

    thanks alot
    xoxo
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG :'(

    it makes me feel sick to know enna fee nas so low chithi! maskeena shaaai5a! ma tistahal :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7777777777 QaWiiaaa @@

    KaMLiiiiiiiiiii

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG THATS LOW THATS REALLY LOW FOR MONA O SALMA...HOW COULD THEY DO THAT TO HER?? O SALMA IS HER FRIEND...GOD I HATE THEM...O HOW COULD HE BELIEVE THAT?? 7MAAAAR HAL INSAAAN..

    loool ok 6l3t ili f56rya..love yaaa :****

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my god !!!!!!!!!!
    salma must die !!!!!!!!!
    okay next one

    ReplyDelete
  9. Abaih bada3aaaaw !!! maskeena shaikha takser el5a6er oo hathi walla 7mara chethy etsawi eb refejat'ha!!!! please part thany please !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. NO NO NO NO!!! you cant stop here you caaaaant! pls continue pls pls pls!!! pls post part 23 today pls I want to see meshary's reaction pls post 23 today!!;/

    ReplyDelete
  11. PLeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    next poooost!!
    and translation
    i didnt understood everything salma explained!!!
    pleaseeee
    somebody help me???

    NEXT POST
    NEXT POST

    ReplyDelete
  12. PLEASE CONT. !

    im begging ;((( !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nur .. Mishary is Salma's 2nd cousin .. and she loves him since forever , and though that he's too much for Shaikha! and she shouldn't have him in her life .. So she talked to Mona .. and they made a plan , they took Shaikha's pics from her .. and give to mishary as a fact that she's a party girl and know alot of guys .. and they pay for some guys to call mishary and kept telling him that they know Shaikha from One of her parties! ..

    Thanks all 3ala il comments ;*
    A 7 I B K O U M ;********
    23 POsted ;*

    ReplyDelete
  14. aah i love you
    :D
    thanks a looot!

    ReplyDelete