Friday, April 17, 2009

33- [Re-Love..him;*!]

[ Shwayya En gilt a7tajik .
weshwayya En gilt ashtaqik ,,
weshwayya En gilt ana kelli lek ..
weshwayya En gilt ...
A H W A K ;* ]
.
.
I smiled .. ; " madre salman .. "
Salman ; " I don't know .. but Im shy ..
and I hate that about my self .. "
I giggled ; " yes yes! bil phone men6elq akthar .. "
He smiled to me ; " yeah I have some akward
things eb sha5seti ..
you'll get used to it m3a il time .. "
I smiled ; " I love the akwardness elli feek .. "
Salman ; " goodnight babe .. "
Shaikha : " goodnight .. "
he walked away ..
while my heart start beating so fast ..
I closed my eyes ..
and Opened it again ..
" uuuuuukh! I wish you come back! "
omg! ..
omg!
I stared at the door ..
whispering to myself ;
" what? .. 7abaiteeh?? "
I smiled ..
pushed the door ..
oo walked dakheL il bait ..
wana sa3da il daray ..
wella Fahad yefta7 bab il house ..
I jumped ; " BESMELLAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! "
He laughed ; " Shfech!! yenni? "
I laughed while putting my hand 3ala my chest :
" hehehehehe! madre kheeeeeeft! "
Fahad; " tawaa sheft salman barra .. kan ehni? "
Shaikha : " really? No! .. wagef barra bas 3end ilbab
ma dash :P "
Fahad ; " m3a wayhich ga66a ya3ni? "
I laughed : " Shdarannnnnnnni 3anek! ..
stupid Question ..."
fahad smiled to me ; " chabbay bas .. "
we walked together ..
I whispered ; " fahood .. et7eebb salman? "
he smiled ; " wene3m walla .. 5oosh rayyaL .. "
I nodded ..
Fahad ; " entay merta7a m3ah?? "
I smiled while my cheeks 7add'hum red .. ;
" mmm yes .. "
fahad ; " hahaha .. the way your eyes twinkle
is so futhee7a! "
I giggled while covering my face eb my hand ;
" hhehehehe la tefasheeeeeelni .. "
* BEEP*
From ; Salman .
"88.8 ;* dedicated to you ..
my one and only ;*"
I ran ebser3a to my room to open the Fm ..
Fahad yelled ; " wain wainnnnnnn?? "
I opened my closet searching for
my headphone ..
waaaaainha!! ..
I opened my Tv ..
radio ..
88.8 ,
" a7ibbek .. ya3ni mo dare??
ana mo naqes ella ajeek ..
oo a7e6 galbi ana eb edaik ..
oo agoolik ; allah e5allik ..
A7IBEK .. yallah efhamha ..
a7ibek ..
a7ibek ..
a7ibek ..
ya3ni mo dare??
a5aaaf etkoon fahemni ..
oo bas weddik eta33ebni ..
3ashani gouL .. rayye7ni ..
A7IBBEK .. yallah efhamha ..
a7ibek ..
a7ibek ..
a7ibek ..
ya3ni mo dare?? "
I choked ..
Layed 3ala il bed ..
opening my legs and hand 3ala kober ilbed ..
I felt so .. FREEEEEEEE! and alive ,
I called him ..
Salman ; " alooo .. "
I whispered .. ; " a7iiibeek .. "
.
.
* after 3 monthes ..
Salman was just so perfect ..
he's kind .. sweet and caring ..
and he's hot by the way ,
ok ok .. hot for me! ;p
I find hot khuu ;x ..
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ;****
do you know those days elli you're really happy ..
that everyone around kept telling you ; " me7lawwa! "
I was so .. In love ..
and So happy to find him ..
Today is Our milcha ..
Im so happy ,
but in the same time ..
i'll have a heart attack any second soon! ..
7aaaaaaaadiii afraaaaaaaaaaaid! ..
I woke up at 6 am ..
I just can't sleep!
I called Salmani ..
Shaikha ; " Salmaaaniiiiiiiiiiii ..
mu gadra anam! ..
madre shfene .. "
He was sleep .. he's nooma 7ad'ha 5afeefa!
LoooooL 7aram! :* .. ;
" mmmm .. try to sleep .. close ur eyes
shaikha oo you'll sleep ..
it's ilfayir .. sleep! "
I choked ; " mu gadra 7abebe .. mu gadraaaa! "
Salman ; " ta3awethay mn eblees .. sleep shwayya .. "
I felt sorry for him .. 7aram nayim!
Shaikha : " ok ok .. khalas i'll try .. bye .. "
I just couldn't sleep ..
I got into my car ..
oo went to Mcdonalds alsurra ..
oo parked there ..
setting all alone In the car ..
eating my breakfast ..
and choking keL shwayya ..
my heart beating so hard ..
and I just wanna cry but I cant!
mu 6al3a il bachwa!
I finished my food ..
closed my eyes ..
while listening to angham ..
" ma 7eelete ma asaweey?
reqeeq il galb weneyya wela
adre wesh nuwayahum ..
oo sedq il 7ub lihum anwee ..
oo a3lenha 3alaneyya , galbi kaif
yensahum? .. mutayyaaaaam
fe ilhawa yarwe .. "
I closed my eyes .. in the middle of the
word " yarwe " ..
I opened my eyes .. OMG!
it's 7:20 !!
did I just took a nap in the supermarket
parking??
OMGGGGGGGGGG!
I laughed so hard like an idiot all alone!
friday's morning at 7 am!
nobodies was there ..
but I felt enny homeless I don't know why! ;p
I went back home ..
and sleep from 7 am to 2 pm ..
I woke Up ..
2 Missed call
1 Msg
from ; Salmanii.
" hey babe;* .. shlonech Now? ..
I think ennch radaitay nemtay ..
sweet dreams 7ayatee .. "
I smiled ..
oo went to the salon to fix my make-up and hair ..
well , I Saved all my money from Zain.
to my wedding and milcha ..
So , I got for my wedding an AMAZING
Dior mermaid-cut long dress ,
bright blue color with georges details ..
sawait my hair slik with classic kubba ..
around 8 pm ..
I was setting ib my room ..
aghayyer color il 7umra ..
cus il makeup artist ghasib put to me a lipstick
loonha dark red .. it's black maybe! ..
I don't know .. it's not 3anabi or red ..
yeah .. maybe navy or black! LoooooL!
it sucks!!
my mom ; " yalla shaikha . salman ta7at .. "
I choked ..
while il tear 3ala 6araf my eyes ..
Shaikha ; " OMMMMMMG! mama my lipstick khara khara! ..
loonha omgggggggggg!!!!!!! khaaaaayissss lonnnnnnnha! .. "
mama ; " ok ok .. 7e6ay another one .. 3adi 3adi .. "
I mummbled like a little kid ; " ayyyyyhi ya3ne? ayhe ayhee? "
my mom searched between my lipsticks ..
she fond a dirty peach lipstick ..
mama ; " come here! "
she put her fingers 3ala my chin ..
and put the lipstick for me ..
mama ; " zouqa .. "
I looked at my self bil mirror ..
Shaikha ; " yumma 7eluu shakle? "
She nodded ; " yes yes .. yalla ilrayyaL ta7at! "
I took a deep breath ; " ok ok ..
mama wain enrou7 Now?
arou7 3end ahala?? "
she said to me while e7na ray7een il elevator ..
mama ; " yes yes .. 5awatch jahzeen ga3den eb my room ..
bas etrou7en now entay .. ge3day with salman 10 mins ..
then emshaw bait'hum .. e7na benkon gablich there ok? "
I nodded ..
She opened the door ..
he stood up ..
I took a deep breath ..
I walked in ..
Kissed my father's head ..
Salman kissed my head then my cheeks ..
I smiled .. okay shako my cheeks?
my father ; " mabrook .. "
I smiled ; " mashkor .. allah ebarik fek .. "
my mother stared at him ..
my father ; " yala 3ayaL ana amshe al7een .. "
we stood up ..
Salman ; " taw ilnas 3ame .. "
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA! CHATHAB YOU WANNA
KICK HIM OUT RIGHT NOW! ;p
My father smiled oo walked out
side with my mother ..
awaaL ma they closed the door ..
kenna wagfen ..
he moved toward me ..
I stared at him ..
mad his hand ..
and moved his figers ..
and whispered ; " come here .. "
i'll blackout right now..!
I faced him while smiling .. " mmmmm? "
He hugged me so tight ..
but in a gentle way ..
and whispered ; " GAAAAABBBLLAA .. "

39 comments:

  1. First comment :D!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAISH MO FIRST :@:@ !! anoony ma7ebech :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. shno gabla?

    m'*

    ReplyDelete
  4. SECOND(A)
    God So Sweet :* ALLAAAAHH ETAMEEEMM:p..
    Neeeeext Post Please;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!
    Wheres mishary ?!
    He'll pop out !! sooner or later but he will!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaahh Ok emthay3a ana mu Second:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. i guess she meant GALBA ? Ya b3d Galbi ya slaiman ;* Way !! abeeeeeeeeeh yala nad3ey kelena eb 9oot wa7ed yalaaaaaaaaaaaaaah erzegna slaimaaaaaaaan nafs el charecter !! ameeeeeeeeeen ;P NAbi POST PLzZzzz

    ReplyDelete
  8. yallabbeee 3alaihum iyaninoon - sooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. anonymous .. heheh Love you ;* thanks ..

    madry shakw .. LOOOL ;p 7aram 3alaich ;@ .. I love her ;@;p ..

    M .. hmmmmm .. Gabla .. means hmm .. 6allah 7elwa? .. pretty .. bas in a kuwaiti way .

    HH .. hehehe 3adi 3adi ;* .. mwah ;*

    Madry shakw again :P .. heheheh take ur time babe ;*

    naturala .. yeah! :* .. hahahaha he's dead ;@:P

    ReplyDelete
  10. anonymouse .. NOOOOO! la7tha ;@ .. first of all .. he's salman not sulaiman ;@ ;p .. and 2nd .. GABLA not galba .. Gabla .. Qabla? .. means pretty bil Kuwaiti .. ya3ni 6alat'ha 7elwa ..

    3anooda .. yeah! ya ba3ad 3ommmre! :*:*

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww they are sooo extremely cute together <3<3<3

    are we getting another post 2nite *puppy eyes* plzzzz

    :******

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL I'm sooo happyyyyy! waay a7is chini ana shai5a LOOOOOOOOL! adri mako sh'3l :$

    ReplyDelete
  14. gabla ya3ni 7elwa aw mamlo7a ... hathi kelma kuwaiteya, ygoloun : Mel7 o gabla ;)

    NEXT POST PLZ ! ;*

    Bazza.

    ReplyDelete
  15. mmmmm can i ask if there any SALAMAN around !!

    is there any salman for mee PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ


    ZOOOOOOOOOOOOQAAA BOTH ..I Love yoooo guyZz ;**

    ReplyDelete
  16. y7leelhoum zoqaa ;**
    Ba3aad more post please ;**

    ReplyDelete
  17. YA WAYYL 7AALEEE!!!:(
    CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTEEEEEEEEE!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I Wannaaaaaaaaaaaa Get married!!!!!!!!!! :( AL7eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!!!!!! :P Continue plz more mooooooooooore!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. ana maby shy ! bs aby shy wa7ed
    3EZMOOOOOOOONY 3AL 3ERS PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:ppPP


    WALLAH 7ABAITKOM ,,,, OO ABY OOKHO SALMAN etha feeh :P hehehhe



    btw : i have a Q : are you using the real names? or fake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm really truly deeply in love with SALMAAAAAAAAAAAAN:p o takhayalt'ha shakilha 7elooooo:p

    ReplyDelete
  21. more more more more more more moreeeeeee plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:@:@:@ soooo luvnnnnn itttttttttttttttttt:*********************************

    ReplyDelete
  22. yala trzegna ilrayel ily nafs salman :p
    next post please;*
    [Sabika]

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dazzii ;* hehehe I love you :**

    madry shakw .. shfeech removed ur comment? ;*

    SKITTLES LOOOOOOOOOL ;* etyaneneeeeen ;* ..

    Baazza .. yeah 3almeehumm ;@;@

    Jood .. yeah yeah sure there's a one for you! :*

    lulu .. yeaaaah eyaninoooon walla ;'*

    you have a heart .. hahahaha okay re7tay emarati? :P .. eeeeee walla ya waaaaaaail 7ali ;'(;*

    Nouf .. eeh walla :'( me too :'( believe me! :*

    Ba6or .. LOOOOOOOOL 5alas wela ehemmich! ;p .. hehehe yeah there's a brother .. around years old .. ha?? tabeenah?? .. ehehe about the name .. ofcourse fake names! ;p .. for fact bas abdullah the Iraqi guy esma sej! :P

    Shaikhat ilzain .. yessss ;* .. Dior dress! ;* .. kilman eb ye6la3 feeh 7ilu! ;p .. and he's the One ;* eyanin ..

    anonymous .. mwah ;*;*

    Sabika .. hehehe AMEN ;*

    ReplyDelete
  24. bidoon mobala'3a ow mojamalat ur post is addictive oo iyanin...a7iba 9ij....3ady ag3ad an6irich itnazleen postat ow agoom ni9 il lail achayik oo chithy so keep it up oo lat3ayboon.... i'm hooked...awal kintay tiktibeen akthar bas i'm not complaining

    ReplyDelete
  25. ana ana i'm complaining! abiii postaaat wayid! y3ni 9ara7a wa7id ma yshabi3 :$

    and i totally agree, it's 7ada mada addictive. ;*

    ReplyDelete
  26. Mmmm enshala yanzel el poost ya3ni :p

    6ol el yoom a7e6 refrsh 3ala el page :P


    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL yala nabe en3aref salmanooo esh9aar 3aleeh o shyoo5 ;p

    ReplyDelete
  27. YALLAAAAA MORE POSTS PLZZZZZZZZ :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  28. is there a post tonight ?????????? =D

    ReplyDelete
  29. great story wallah ;D

    ReplyDelete
  30. LOOOOOL!
    Shfeekom 3alaaaaaaaaay :'(
    ma7ebkom khalas khalas :'(
    Im having a bad week wala! :S
    wai3 wai3 ..
    ma7eb hal week ok :(
    I'll make it up to you guys ;*
    i'll post Now ;*

    ReplyDelete
  31. thanx thanx ur the best...hope this coming week is much better for u
    srry bas its u that did that to us we r so addicted to ur story
    and we love u so much hope u feel better sweety :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Laaaaaaaaaaaa 7ayatiii ba3ad chabdee hope next week will bee a7laa weeek o ele 3ogba wele 3ogbaa

    o mn bacher ur dayZ will be mn a7la le a7la

    WEE LUV YOOOOOOOOOO ;***

    ReplyDelete
  33. Yalla YCM waina ilPost :P!!
    7addi abbi agra ilNext :P!
    Yarait Lu Bser3a Bacher Waray Emti7an:p<< Etshr6 ! LOOL
    B3d 3umri Wallah;*

    ReplyDelete
  34. 7yatee Ma tshofen shar ;**
    yalla inshhallaH u get better soon soon ;*
    YaLLa 7adnaa waiting, 9ej we are addicted to ur story ;**

    ReplyDelete
  35. enshallaaaah this is the last bad week in ur liife! hope you feel better. luv u ;*

    ReplyDelete
  36. Mitta The Next Post ..PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSEE:$!! Am waiting 7addii for the next post a7ess 7adda bekoun eshaawiiq :*(L) ou BTW every half hour am checking the site again incase the post is there(A)..

    ReplyDelete
  37. anonymous # 1 ;*.. 7ayyate! :*:* .. mwah mwah :* .. Love you guys too walla ;*

    Jood .. aaaaakh ;'( I hope so ;****** .. LOVE YOU AKTHAAAAAAAAAAAR <3

    anonymous # 2 ;* .. kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak! :P .. gumayy raj3ay ;@ ;* .. good luck ..

    anonymous # 3 ;* .. 7ayate;* ishar ma eyech ;* ..

    SKITTLES .. mwah ;*********** xoxo .. part 34 is posted babe;*

    HH .. I love 7arf il H! @@;* .. hehehe .. pOsted babe;* .. enjoy;* .. hehe 7ayaaaaaaaaaate! ;* .. yeah eshawwiq walla ;p

    ReplyDelete