Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I HATE RUDE IDITOS.com!!!!! ;@

Hey everybody ;*
IMMM SO MAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDD..!
ta5ayeeeeelaaaawwwww ..
Omgg :'(
wait wait babchii Shuwayya then I'll tell you what
happend to me ilyoom ;(


I fineshed my classes today at 12 pm .. oo 7addi Sick oo in a bad mode ba3add ;@

anyway , my car .. yes yes .. was the Yellow one! oo sakken 3alay from everywhere!

ya3ni wain should I go?? .. Tara there's no Flying button bil car!! wain arrrrrrou7!

ilmoshkella il 2nd line kellohum wrong!!!! oo ma eser esedon 3alaiiiiinaaaa ;@ ..

I just waited from 12 pm to .. 2:30 :)

talking In the phone with my friends oo listening to Loya Loya In kuwait fm ;p hahaha it's a good show by the way walla :P ..

and Now .. brb ..

I wanan go oo cry shwayya :(

rasi e3awerni ..

yeah .. and that idiot elli sak 3alay ..

came Out mn iljam3a with his idiot Gap cap oo polo shirt ..

WAAAAAAIT DO YOU THING THAT HAVING

A RANGE SPOT ALLOW YOU ENNA

ETSAKKER 3ALA ILNAAAAS???? ;@ .. asshole ;@ ..

I stared at him .. and then Opened my window ;

ME ; " law sama7t .. this car is yours? .. "

he nodded ..

ME ; " tara it's so rude! ..

I Have been in my car mn il sa3a 12!! oo Now it's 2:30!!

ya3ni 2 hours and a half oo ana an6erik!!!!!! it's so rude!! "

he smiled ; " sorry .. "

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA???????

SAY WALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ;@

.
.
There's an Online store called ;
" I hate rude idiots .."
I swear to god enna One day i'll go to jam3a
with One of the shirts elli maktoob 3alaiha
NO RUDE IDIOTS ZONE!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ;'(

17 comments:

  1. o lesh ma dagaity 3ala salmani eyee ya5thech hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOL! 7araaaaaaaaaam ;*

    people can be so inconsiderate at times, you just wanna kick the shit outta them!

    hope you feel better ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww salmat sweetie.. stupid ppl had to ruin ur day..u should have called the police MADE A HUGE SCENE to teach ppl not to do that again :P:P

    hope your day gets better daaahling.. :***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ba6or ghal6ana :P LOOOOOOOOL

    SKITTLES .. uuuuuuuuuuf ge6ee3a ;@ .. la oo he gave me that stupid look et3arfeenha! elli " I didn't do anything wrong! " waaaaaaaaaay! kan weddi anziL from my car oo kick his ass ;@ .. bas he's hot tara ;'( LOOOOOOOOOOL way3a :P ..

    Dazzi .. :'( I hate idiots walla ;@ .. thanks god enna I don't have anything important to do .. wella mn 12 lay 2:30 oo ana an6er! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY! ;x .. hahahah Im not that kind of poeples .. I hate scenes ;p hehehehe ma7eb aste7777e .. bas next time i'll do it khalas :P.. mwah mwah :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. lool ana nafsich bas it would be funny chee u have a smirk on ur fae wen he cums and see the police moving his car AWAY hahahaha omg i feel evil this afternoon o i have sum very violent thought towards a certain teacher.. so excuse the violence or evil thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  6. kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!
    I will do it next time babe! :P khalas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL wanasaaaaa!!

    if im tired aw 3ndi shay muhem wet9eer fini! walah seeda police !
    7ada wait 15 mints.. m7d yaa! seeda 999 :P
    o a note 3ala the car! bs mdri eshbktb :P that time i know bakon em39ba o eby6l3 elkalam ;p LOOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. waii3 siij jerrkk !! :/ inarfiiizz

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOOOOOOL Maskeeeenaaaaa;p Lo minich ad3ima hahaha;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. KaaaaaaaaK ...

    t3esheeN o taKliiiN gheeRhaa ;P

    ReplyDelete
  11. loool mekhaalf hadaay a39aabch ;**
    yala 41 mn ams w ana at7aalm feeha ;$$
    ;**

    ReplyDelete
  12. np ;* Inshlaha Ma tn3aad ;P
    o becareful again ;* la t9f6een amakeen inside :P aw 76y sign (ile Yogf waray bmoot 2day :@) LOOOOL ;D (y) a7san FiKraa xP

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL .. la te'97ekon 3alay ;@

    ReplyDelete
  14. loool ur so cute when ur complaining;*

    M;*

    ReplyDelete
  15. way qahaaaaaaaaar
    ma7eb enas ely ma t7es o ma tqder chethey :@

    ReplyDelete
  16. M .. hahaha 7ayaaaaaaaate! ;*;*

    anonymos .. ufufufufufuffffffffff! maL box walla ;@

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL ta3jibeeeeeeeeniiiiii ;*

    ReplyDelete