Saturday, April 11, 2009

17- [Re-Love.. him;*!]




[Luw teheb ildenya ree7 oo yentehe kil ilzeman ..
oo yesbe7 il3alam jere7 ,,
ANA EB EDAIK EB AMAN!;'**]
.
.
I went to my room ..
wana arketh ..
oo fahad 6ala3 barra ilhouse ..
Dashait my room ..
oo gefalt ilbab ..
I stood up eb nus il room ..
madre shasawey eb nafse ..
I swear to god enna I wish to cry!
bas mn kither ma ana mensadma oo my heart
eb yougaf .. mu gadra te6la3 il tears..
"M." .. Is calling ..
Shaikha ; " al..oo .. "
Mishary : "Guuuwa ,"
Shaikha ; " Halla .. "
Mishary ; "What's wrong?"
Shaikha ; "Haw , Nothing .. laish?"
Mishary ; "Shloun nothing? .. ur voice .. ekharre3!"
Shaikha ; "ekhare3?? .. how??"
Mishary : "Shaikha shfeech? sootech embayin mensadma ..
shfech?"
Shaikha : "Minsadma? .. No there's nothing yasdim
ena fahad bagha yetkafakh with oboy ..
3ady ,, "
Mishary : "OFF! .. WHY??"
Shaikha : "I told you mishary .. For the car thing ,"
Mishary : "Khalas Shaikha .. give him the car .. mu lezoom!"
I choked ..
huh! ..
for you mishary it's a easy thing ...
kelaha car .. isn't it?
Shaikha : "wana?"
Mishary ; "wentay shenu babe? ..
ge3day bedoon car for a year or two ..
oo when we married .. i'll buy you whatever eb 5a6rech ..
wela enna oboch esawe chethe .."
Shaikha ; "No mishary .. I don't want anything from you .."
Mishary : "Shiakh! .. magetlich ra7 ashterelich Car now ..
bas laima etseren mourte .. "
Shaikha : "7eta laima aser ur wife .. mabi mennk car .."
Mishary : "Why babe?"
I crashed Down ..
7asait rou7y menthallaaaaaa ...
7asait rou7y weeeeeeeeaaak wayid ..
Mu ana elli abche 3end my boyfriend 3alshan car!
Omg! .. it's just so humiliating..
Mishary ; "koko babee don't cry .. la tabcheen 7abebti ..
kelaha sayara .. etwalli .. walla ta7at eryooulich .. "
I cried more and more ..
bamooooooot mn ilbache ..
Shaikha : "Mishary it's not about the car ..
walla .. bas enna laish hal mathala? .. laish he treated us chethe?
oo ib the other hand his other house a7la 3eesha! .. laish?"
Mishary ; "Calm Down babe .. inshalla kilshay beser okay .."
Shaikha : "Take me .."
Mishary : "Where 7ayate?"
Shaikha : "To you .. wherever you are .."
I felt his smile ..
Mishary : "Come here .."
I closed my eyes ..
imagining my self eb 7ethnah ..
baain edah ..
I felt ib peace inside me ..
7asait enny save ..
Mishary whispered ; "I'll talk to my mother Today .."
I smiled oo ga3da amsa7 dmoo3e ..
Shaikha ; "Today? .. babe inta tawwek em7aweL mn Usa ..
oo ma 3adeloolik ella One year .. ya3ni baqelik Now 3 years .."
Mishary : "so what? minu galich abi ashtegheL then atzawaj?
the point enna I canafford you a good life , oo yes I can .. "
Shaikha : "it's not about the money mishary .. bas madre ..
tawna esghar ..
enta tawwik sayer 20 .. oo ana 19 .. babies .."
Mishary : "Next year? .. ana 21 oo entay 20 .."
I smiled ..
ABAIH YAHAL! ..
Shaikha : "I don't know ..
ana kent 7a6a eb bali enta 23 oo ana 22 ..
oo ham small .."
Mishary : "eser khair inshalla .."
we hang up the phone ..
cus Mishary lazim erou7 ildawam ..
he workes ib his father's company ..
oo me too .. I have to Go to my work too ..
.
.
at work ..
around 6 pm ..
ana ga3da a7oos bil system ..
Hatha my first week elli ya36oone password ..
oo agdar ashetegheL ..
so 7addy ma abi asawey anything wrong ..
I was typing something bil system ..
... ; "salam ."
I raised my eyes 3an il laptop ..
Shaikha ; "wa3ala...ikom!"
I choked with my shock ..
It was mona my step-mother ..
Mona ; "ooh shaikha! shyaybech ehni!"
I gave her a fake smile ..
Shaikha ; "heheh ana ashtegheL ehni khalty ..
mn shahar .."
Mona ; "aha! .. mashalla! .. enzain ana yaya badfa3.."
Shaikha : "tamren .."
I closed my eyes ..
oo took a deep breath ..
ga3da akteb her information bil system ..
faj'a ..
Mona ; "don't play with me .. ok shaikha?"
I turned my eyes 3alaiha ..
Shaikha : "Sorry?"
she smiled .. ; "la tel3eben bil nar .."
Shaikha : "which nar? .. shfech khate?"
Mona ; "shenu hal ma7aba elli enzalat 3alaich
for your father? faj'a! ..
oo yoom ma defa3lich il floos ra7at hal ma7aba? ..
hahaha .. ya 7obkom 7ag ilfloos .."
my eyes poped out ..
Im having a bad dream sa7??
Shaikha : "well , khalti I don't think enna
haL mokan monaseb 7ag hal 7achi .. "
Mona ; "ma 3endich 7ache!"
Shaikha : "believe me .. matabeene abda at7acha!"
Mona ; "menu maskech?"
Shaikha : "you don't deserve my time .. walla! ..
mu kafo ashra7lich shay .. you mean nothing to me ..
ma ehemni tefhemen my point of view .."
Mona ; "oo you think you'll marry mishary?"
I choked ...
Shaikha : "menu hatha?"
Mona ; "Don't act stupid!"
I laughed ..
mn eteewehhiq ..
Shaikha : "I don't know what you
are talking about..!"
Mona : "hehe .. I'll show you!"
shaikha : "bring it up .."
6aggat eb her hand 3ala iltable ..
Mona ; "la etnarfezene! .. shaikha la etnarfezene!"
I raised my voice ; "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME????"
Mona ; "stay away from mishary .."
Shaikha : "minu mishary? .."
she stood up ..
oo 7ad'ha em3asba ..
Mona ; "I want my car back!"
she gave me her back ..
and walked away ..
I choked ..
a7is enna galbi eb yougaf Now ..
all the customers oo the employees ga3id e5ezoonah ..
Did I make a show?
waiiiii3..!
I hate laima eser chethe shay ..
I don't wanna be a show girl ..
mabi ilnas yet7achon fena akthar mn
elli ga3ed yet7achona!..
.
.
raddait il bait ..
I put il key eb small bag .
and gave it to our driver ..
getlah ewaddeh my father's house ..
Fahad entered ilbait oo ana a36e il driver ilbag.
Fahad ; "SHENU SHENU?"
Shaikha : "What?? .. abi a36e Oboy his car ..
manaby mennah shay!"
Fahad : "Ekhase! .. it's yours..! mu his car! ..
il sayara eb my name aslan! ..
7etan luw 7a6 reeL bil sema oo reeL bil arth .."
Shaikha : "Fahad , 3aib net'hawash m3a
obona 3ala car .. manabi drama .."
Fahad : "ANA ABI DRAMA! SHLOUUUUUUUN!"
fahad took il bag mn our driver ..
and gave it to me ..
fahad ; "Shaikha! it's your car! ..
la et5aleen a7ad edoos foogech! ..
stand up for your self .. 7etan luw elli
eb togfen '9edda is your father! .."
I closed my eyes ..
That's true ..

15 comments:

  1. Waaaaaaaaaaaiiii3 SHDarraaHaaa B MshaRiii HaL 7aQeeRaaa;@@

    Ma7ibha ;[

    aBiii ParT 18 ;[ ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay etnrfz mona .. bs eshdrahaa 3an mishary ? et7eer mona yalla please next .. ashkraa mona emshyshaa rylhaa 3alla 3yalhaa .. shino hal ryaal skanaa mortaa ;@@@@@@@
    Yalla more ;*
    7beet-haa kel shii foug ras-haa ;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaaayyy 7abeeeebtyy allaaaaaah ykoooon eb 3ooonhaaa :'(
    Waaaaaaaaay monnaaa shdarahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:O!!!!!!

    N,

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok mona 5are3tni ?:) jad jad 5eft !!!:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG 7AMARA MONA waaain tbaaaa???? god she is such an annoying person laish hee chee y3ni is she that jealous that he husband is having a relationship with HIS DAUGHTER?? god she needs to get a life, personality and sum confidence.. o kaif it3rf 3anha o mishary???

    o fahad <3<3<3 hes right she should stand up 4 wats right even wen it cums to their father who they cant really consider a father and who duznt deserve to be called their father...

    ReplyDelete
  6. 9ij laih galaw .. kil man yara il nas ib 3ain 6ab3a !! hathii mona ishtabey !!!
    lifeless

    ReplyDelete
  7. LoL ? ;\ Sh.saaLfaaT omiiN YaaBt,haa [ mert el obo ;s ]

    eeW 7dha ;s ,, yallah Waiting the next post ;* Enshallah tet3daaL Aw'9aa3ha bl next post :D

    Thank you ;*

    Dillo ;*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Umbay, Mashallah I love your writing and both your stories:* w mona 7ad'ha ta8hiiiiiir, ya3ni shtabeee ihya shaku itha msharee y7ebha! WAY GHATHEETHA! w im in love with fahad btw, khala yetzawajne:P?

    ReplyDelete
  9. haa mona mumkin tnt7rr !! wsh tbeeeee ... uuuu5 rf3tly '9'3tyyy !!
    neeext pooost plzz,, abe a3rf ish b9eeeeeer

    ReplyDelete
  10. ufff lets c esh e9er

    thanks 4 the parts.. tara im a silent commenter eshway..coz i dont log in.. bs read men my phone..

    i love the company of ur story..

    ReplyDelete
  11. 7yatii el youm fee new post ?? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  12. JUST WANA SAY 7ESBEYALA 3ALA HIZ FATHER O MONOOO :@

    WHY WHY !! eNshala they will pass thosz opsticalz o they will be 2gether 4ever lool maalaa da3aii jodo

    huuff yaynii e7saas bet9er DARAMA GAWEYA LATER :S allah yaster

    XoXo LoVe yoo more & more ;*

    ReplyDelete
  13. ee wallah i agree with her! wala tnthal 3shan car! ;O w3lyaa! :S
    im Waiting :)....

    ReplyDelete
  14. anonymous .. waiiii3aa sa7? ;S

    lulu .. yeah! 7adda mako sha5seeyya! ;S maaL kaf walla! .. you'll know bil next post mona eshdaraha ;*

    N .. 7adda ;/ ,, bil part 18 you'll know shdaraha! ;* oo it's posted tara ;p

    madry shakw .. la la la et5afeen! 5atwalli ;@

    Dazz .. yeah! malat box mona .. et77777ir..! .. and fahad ;* he's the One walla ;p .. if he's not her brother kanat tezawejtah mn ziman ;p ..

    naturala .. eeeeeeeh walla sajjjjjja! ;*

    Dillo .. 7mara ;S .. mwah mwah inshalla :*:*

    anonymous .. 7ayate thanks ;** .. shdarrane! :S bayqa 7alal oboha ;@ .. hehehehe ya ba5ta walla etha 5athach ;p ta5theen wa7ed ma3had? :P

    pearla .. 7ad'haaaaa ;@ .. we will kill her .. mala lazma tente7er ;@

    Nosa .. I love you;* .. I love when sillnet commenter yeshta6oon oo yaktebon ;p ..

    lulu .. 18 posted babe;*

    Jood .. eeeeee walla ;@ .. allah ya5eth 3adooha .. yes shakla chethe ;S .. Loveee uu ;*

    tntoun .. 7adda! ;S .. 18 posted;*

    ReplyDelete
  15. murt oboho 7qeeeeeeeeeeeera, she doesnt have a heart walla ;**

    ReplyDelete