Sunday, April 5, 2009

3- [Re-Love .. him;*!]


[ Kaif raddi?..
walla madree!! ..
ya balay oo ya balah! ..
a3tereflah bil 7aqeeqa?
wella at7ayaL 3alaih?? ]
.
.
I choked ..
ya3ni cousin Mishary eser my brother bil chethba
wella my cousin bil chethba?
radaina kil wa7da her house ..
around 10 pm ..
Mishary called me ..
I picked it up ..
Shaikha : " Na3am Misharyy? "
Mishary : " Guwa .. "
I smiled ..
His voice ESHAAAAAAAAAAWIQ..!
Laish most of the Kuwaiti men
aswat'hum HOTTTT ;@ .. LAISH? :@
Shaikha : " Hala..! ..
Hala Mishary .. "
Mishary : " Mashalla .. Mashalla .. Mashalla ..
What a pretty face! .. 7aram 3alaich il pics
eli et7e6enhum bil msn!
entay waaaaaayid a7la..! "
I giggled ..
Shaikha : " hehehe Mashkour .. "
Mishary : " aah ya3ni hathe entay? "
Shaikha : " Yes ., "
we kept talking oo giggling about
everything eb our lives ..
just like the msn ..
bas bil phone ..
maku shay ghair ,
or even akward..
well ,
Shaikha : " Mishary ,
mn wain yebt my number? "
Mishary : " hehehe .. malich shegheL! "
my heart start beating so fast ..
oo my hands saraw so sweaty ..
I know enna I did something wrong by lying at him..!
oo Now , 7adiiii metwahqa..!
well , qal3ete!
I Deserve it..!
3ayazt..!
met oo ana a7in oo
as'ellah mn wain yab my number ..
akhir shay ..
Mishary : " well ., I know someone ib mtc .. "
I CANT TELL HIM ..
WELL , IM LYING OO IT'S NOT MY FAMILY NAME!!!! ;/
Shaikha : " aaha okay , "
we kept talking every single day ..
for 3 monthes ..
oo I never had the courage to tell him the truth ,
I knew enna after the highschooL ..
ya3ni after few monthes ..
Mishary will go to the USA ..
3alshan yabi yadris ENG. there ..
ana barou7 KU. , I don't know where bil thab6 ..
anywhere yaqbeloone .. well, my Gpa ma yesma7li ataddal3!
he was so kind , Sweet and Caring ..
One day ..
after 3 monthes mn chocolate bar day ..
kena ensolif at night ..
Shaikha : " Mishary ..
e7na friends lay meta ya3ni? ..
what's the point? "
He giggled ..
Mishary: " this is naghza? or what? "
I laughed ..
Shaikha : " NOOOO! at all walla ..
bas Im just wondering .. "
I felt his smile ..
Mishary : " well , Shaikha I don't know ..
e7na friends Now .. Bas etha kamalna friends ..
you don't know .. maybe akher shay we'll get married..! "
I choked ..
LUW TADRE ENNY CHATHABBBBBBBBA!
Shaikha : " ahha , "
akward silence ..
Shaikha : " Mishary .. enta mn sejik? ..
wella nafs the rest of kuwaiti guys ..
awaL kelma etgoolha for a girl ..
married oo kids? "
he laughed so hard ..
Mishary : " SHAKOOOOO! ..
we don't know shenu beserlina Shaikha ..
bas after few years eser khair ..
ma tadren shenu allah yakteb lina ,
oo In chocolate bar .. I was trying to tell you enna we may
go to a next leveL eb our relationship akthar mn just friends ..
bas entay cha3amtene .. "
I smiled ..
he remember that ..!
Shaikha : " yeah , 3ala qoltik ..
khankhalli everyting chethe ..
oo enshoof where it will leads us to .. okay? "
He laughed ..
Mishary : " Sure , "
Shaikha : " yalla ana bagoom anam ...
Good night"
we hang up the phones ..
oo ana a7is enna my
heart eb ye6la3 min his place..
I wanna make rewind oo delete
that day elli chathabt 3alaih feeh..!
I remember my Fosheya Tahoma bold font..!
and his regular black verdana font ..
athkir that msn window very clear..!
chenny ashofha jidamme ..
I texted him ..
To: M.
" Mishary , I wanna tell you something ..
I don't wanna talk to you anymore ..
please don't ask me why .. "
after 10 mins ..
wana a7os a7os ib my place ..
kil second a6eL eb my mobile ..
from: M.
" huh , sij enich magassa! "
I choked ..
felt dizzy ..
a7es ildenya edoour 7oole ..
what "MAGASSA" suppose to mean???
I rolled up in my bed ..
and cried alot ..
Im sorry ..
walla I didn't mean it .,
.
.
after One week ..
I kept calling him every single day ..
ma erid 3alay ..
I texted him over and over and over ..
ma ereeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddd..!
faj'a ..
marra ga3da eb my room ashoof Dubai One tv.
I dialed his number wana adre enna mara7 erid..!
Mishary : " NA3AM?? "
His voice shayla bet'hawash..!
I choked ..
I close it ib his face ..
took a deeep deeeep breath ..
I called again ..
Mishary : " ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! "
I choked ..
I said with a shaking voice ..
Shaikha : " aa .. al .. aloo .. "
Mishary : " Na3am Shaikha .. Oh! wait! ..
what's your REAL name?????? "
OUCH ..
Shaikha : " Im Sorry Misharey ..
walla madre laish I did that ..
Mishary walla it's my first time ,
bas madre .. khift ..
I was afraid .. ma3refk so well , "
he yelled : " SO???? .. MA ET3ARFENE SO WELL ,
ETGOOLEN ASAME BANAT ILAWADEM??
BALLAH FE GIRL ESEMHA SHAIKHA IL******?????
LIKE YOUR FAKE NAME!! TER'9AINHA
3ALA 3OMRCHHHHHH???? "
I choked ..
I didn't see it men haL View ..
Shaikha : " Im Sorry .. walla mako a7ad eb hal name .. walla! ..
I didn't stole identity from a7ad! .. walla ma3rf a7ad .. walla ..
I just .. just .. "
I choked ..
" lied.. "
Mishary : " KHARAAAA 3ALA IL ASHKAL ELI METHLICH ..
AKRAH MA 3ALAY ILCHETHB ANAAAAAAA..!
AWSAAAKH SHAY ETSAWEEH EL
BINT ENHA ETKON CHATHABAAAAAAAA..!!!! "
I felt like drowning down ..
a hot tear fell from my eyes ..
Shaikha : " I know enna that's wrong ..
walla I know .. oo Im so sorry ..
walla il3athem .. I .. "
he yelled at me : " META KENTAY NAWEYA ETGOLELE????? SARLI A3ARFICH ONE HALL YEAR! .. WENTA EMCHATHBA 3ALAY EB ASKHAAAAAAAAAF SHAYYYYYYYYYY..!!!!!!!
BY THE WAY SHAIKHA , I FIGURE OUT BY MY SELF!!! ..
MU MN SANA3ECH ILZAYID ELLI GELTELE .. "
I choked ..
Shaikha : " walla kella bagolik .. oo aste7y mn nafse .. "
Mishary : " OO TASKETEEEEEN?? .. YA SALAM 3ALAICH!!! "
Shaikha : " Shdarrak enny liar?? "
he took a deep breath ..
Mishary : " Huh,,! .. my cousin e3yaL elli geltay 3anhum ,
Fa I asked them once etha e3arfoonech ..
bas ma7ad e3arfech ..
oo One day I saw your email eb
my cousins forward list,
fa sa'alt'ha etha hatha emaiL haya ..
chan etgooli No .. it's my friend's email ..
getlaha shesemha? chan etgoolii ur real name .. "
I choked ..
I whispered to him : " Sorry..! "
Mishary ignored my whisper : " I was waiting
for you shaikha to tell me the truth one day ,
bas you knew enny adre ennich
chathaba since I find your number
oo texted you eb your birthday! ..
oo after 6 monthes bil phone gabelha
madre cham khara month eb msn
yaya etgolili please khalas?
I don't wanna talk to you?? ..
bedoon la even etkalfeen 3ala rou7ich
wetgolili THE TRUTH!!!!!!! "
I choked ..
oo crashed Down ..
Shaikha : " *Sneef* .. Im Sorry walla .. "
Mishary : " THAAAAAAT'S BOLLSHIT!!!!!!! ..
3an ilchethb please! ..
luw ana mu dare by my self ,
chan lel7een ana metheL il idiot 3alable
I did something wrong to you ..
oo I promised my self enna 3ady ..
ba3adeha lich .. "
akward silence ..
with his hot fast breathes ..
oo my sneefing ..
Mishary : " yalla shaikha , Faman allah! ..
malich Mokan eb my life.
mantay kafo! "
and he hang up the Phone eb wayhi ..

11 comments:

  1. ...im sorry bas she brought it on herself...she should have not lied to him..y3ni in the end he was bound to have found out with or without her saying anything...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dazz .. 7addah! ;/ .. we say in Kuwait
    (6abkhen 6ebakhteeh yaL rafla ekleeh! ) LOOOOOOL ;p .. ya3ni if you did something wrong .. you deserve what ever happened to you mennah! ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ambaaaihhh! 7ada action wallah el3atheeem!

    Love it walla! oo love you more babe ;***

    ReplyDelete
  4. SKITTLES .. badeeen embaacchir ha? :P LOOOOOOOOOOOOL .. LOOOOOOOOVE YOU MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRE!;******* xoxoxoxoxo ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. walla its true...lol would it be too much to ask u 4 another post 2nite???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dazz .. tadren? I was in my bed ..
    watching alrai tv.
    chan adesh from my mobile ..
    shift your comment ..
    gilt : DAAAZZ TESTAHEL!;***
    I'll write and Post right Now babe!;* xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwww thaaank uuu <3<3 chaaan astaaanss.... lool im sitting her playing around with my blog o listening to my ipod..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dazz hehehe ;***** .. walaw :*:* ..

    madry shakw .. 7aram 3alaich :@;p hehehehe

    4 .. POSTED;*

    ReplyDelete
  9. testahel :p elchthb mo shay 3di

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the story babe ;**

    ReplyDelete