Tuesday, March 10, 2009

You.. # 8

I run away from that idiot ..
gumt arketh min ilba7ar laima ilshalaih ..
feeling exhausted ..
Dina saw me ..
She yelled .. " MANOOOOOOOR????? "
I raan faster ..
oo Enterd our shalaih ..
I heared the door yenfete7 after me ..
Dina's Voice .. " Manooora ?? "
I slap my bedroom door ..
oo yelled at her : " GO AWAAAAAAAAAAAAY ! "
while I was crying from my deeeep deeeeeeeeep deeeep souL ..
I shrinked in my bed and cried alot ..
I want my mothers hand temsa7 3ala my hair ..
gumt ashaheq .. 7asait enna I wanna go to her ..
I don't wana stay in this world ..
I just hate to live without her ..
why didn't I get a fair chance to know her ??
I kept crying oo asking my self why do I feel like an egg!
qaweyya from the outside .. bas you can break it .. oo see that she's nothing inside ..
I felt the empteness On my souL ..
No one's deserves to live without a mother! walla!
it killes when some part in ur life is missing ..
and everyone's things that you love the attention eli eyekom mn wara hal shay!!
some sick people thinks that I act like I act enna Im lost without my mother .. ena I wana attention!!
OMG! WHAT A SICKKKK PEOLPES!
Imagne a day without your mother?
everymorning you have to see her bed , see ur father , see her pics all over the house , Open the fucking Fm wela 7a6een Omii oo allah la ya7remne!! while you say to ur self ( I dont have one!!!!!!!)
It's a feeling that I don't wana anyone to try it! walla !
bas galoha before ( ma e7es eb qemat ilshay ella eli fagda! )
when ur mothers dies ( ba3ad 3omren 6oweL .. )
you'll understand my feelings ..
I was talking to my self ..
like that enna I was talking to 3aziz ..
SHUTTT UP RWAISHHHHED .. ;@
7a6ait my mobile Silent ..
" Dinaa;*" .. Calling ..
She kept calling and calling and calling ..
million times!
I texted her ..
To : Dinaa;*
" pls stop calling me .. I wana sleep! "
in a less than min.
From: Dinaa;*
" 7ayate .. I talked to 3aziz .. talk to me .."
wana agra his name ..
shahaqt ..
fe nas chethyy 7amer ??
wallla .. really .. fee ??
I coverd my head ..
oo gumt aseeeee7 aseee7 mn galbi ..
he hurts me walla ..
3AAAAAAAAAAIB!
SHINU HAL Q. ??????
I closed my eyes ..
oo neeeemt wana abche ..
I Opend my eyes ..
wella it's 5:54 AM ..
gumt ghasalt oo sallait ilfayir .. oo ga3adt ad3e allah enna ethabetne oo esa3edni enna a3eesh bedon my mother oo artha bil reaL life .. khalas it's Over .. I shloud live ..
dawart bil mobile wella 6aye7 bil arth ..
I found
2 Missed calls from Dinaa;* ..
and 6 Missed calls fron Unknown Number ..
8 msgs ..
From : Dinaa;*
" Sweety .. answer me! a7atech! .. "
another one from Dinaa;*
" Manooriii .. 7abebeti .. pls pls pls pls talk to me ;* you are not alone! :* "
I smiled ..
yes Im Not alone ..
God didn't left me alone eb hal life ..
3endi my father oo Dina o Lama ..
Im Not alone ..
aaaaaaaaaaah ..
I LOVEEEEEE HAL BINT!! ;*
there's 6 msgs from the Unknown number ..
From: ............
" Pick it up pls! "
From: ...........
" mneera .. Im 3aziz .. pls I wana talk to you ..
ilsalfa mu metheL ma you fahamtay .. pls talk to me ! "
From: .........
" okay?? .. GIVE ME A CHANCE PLLLLLS! .. "
From: ..........
" Muneera .. pls .. I don't wana tell ilkalam by msg! pls pick it up!! .. "
From: .......
" well , Im sorry for asking haL Q. , I know it's rude .. Bas kena ensolif for 2 hours oo I felt close to you .. my mother is fighting cancer oo I feel enna I will lose her soon .. I needed someone to comfort me Inna I will live after her .. Inna I can be happy without her .. Because kil ma afakker ena she's will die soon .. a7is enna I'll pass away 3ala 6ooL waraha .. "
From: ........
" Sorry .. I know it's Not Acceptable ena as'elich haL sou'aL mahma kan il sabb .. Im sorry .. walla Im Sorry .. but I felt .. Im sorry .. pls pls .. I wanna talk to you .. pls .. Im Sorry .. walla makan qasde enna akon jerk walla .. Im sooooryy .. I need u by my side .. only eb hal mawthoo3 pls! .. cus kilman egooli don't worry you'll be just fine .. bas I know enna Im not! .. I need someone who knows shga3ed egooL! mu wa7ed emjabeL his mother 24/7 oo egoli dont think about it..! .. Sorry! .. "
It just broke my heart ..
OMG!
7araaaaaaaam ..
laish I didnt stay oo hear him?
7araaaaaam ..
I texted Dinaa back ..
" Thanks Sweety :* .. Im fine Now .. I will talk to 3aziz .. thanks ;*
ur my rock! :* "..
I texted to 3azizan back also ..
" hmm .. well, It's rude! mahma kan ib ur mind.. anyway , allah eshafe ur mother wenshalla etgoom bilsalama .. Don't worry .. it will break ur heart bas you will rise again and you are not alone .. Im in ur side :) .. Be strong oo Have fun with her tell the last min.
P.s : Keep her Smell in ur mind .. it's comfortable wagt ilshedda .. "
I took a shower ..
oo libast my red juicy training oo went out side ..
ga3adt 3ala ilba7ar agra "thousand splinded suns" oo ashrab 7aleeb kakaw KDD with amazing French toast .. ammmmmm :*
Shwayya wella " Dinaa;*" is Calling ..
Me : " Halla .. "
Dina : " Halla to u2! .. wainch entay ? "
Me : " 3aL ba7ar! .. reading oo eating breakfast .. "
Dina : " ok , i'll come now .. "
after 10 mins yat Dinn;* ..
I hugged Her 7aaaaaaaiiL ..
oo whisper to her ..
" Im Sorry for yelling at you .. "
Dina : " Thats Okay 7abebti ;* .. etmonen .. what happend? "
Me : " Can we close it ? .. mabi atkalam bil mawtho3 pls .. "
Dina : " aah , Okay .. bas tara 3aziz told me ya3ne! oo I gave him ur number! .. because I know ena his mother sick oo I know also enna he's not 7aqer to ask such a Q. metheL hatha 3ala bas
legafa! .. "
Sekat ana shwayya sar7ana bil ba7ar ..
Dina .. : " He's afraid of loosing his mom! .. "
I chocked with my sadness again ..
wai3 I hate it ..
when Something mahma 6awaaaaaL ..
still hurts like hell .. mahma marrat lisnen! ..
Me : " Dina .. pls! .. Stop it .. mabi atkalam bil mawtho3 .. pls ! "
Dina : " Okay .. Tara he slept eb our shalaih maa3a a7medo oo 7amane! .. "
I Smiled .. It felt good .. : " Whattttt?? CHATHABBBBBA .. "
Dina : " walla .. He kept telling me enna call her mu qasde shay .. oo fahamne ilsalfa .. bas entay ma etreden .. chan egooL khalas ill set her .. magdar a7dir oo ehya betmoot menne .. ana mu qasde shay .. I have to stay .."
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
THAAAAAAAAAT'S SWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEET ..
I smiled .. : " ya7leelah .. "
Dina Stared at me .. : " ya7lelaah?? wayid 3alaich walla!! "
I start talking to Dina's oo getlaha kilshayyy sar ams oo shinu 7asait oo kilshay ....
Dina hugged me : " 7aaayattttttteeeeeeee ;***** .. Tara walla he didn't mean it walla .. mu qasda , "
Me : " khalas walla I understand! .. Bas im not foziya ildrai3 to solve his promblems .. I have my own walla! .. mali khelq yeq3ad ege6 3alay ehmooma .. oo specially the One elle feeha loosing a mother! MAGDAR! "
Dina : " Foziya drai3? She's for thingeeees problems ;p muu mothers .. "
I giggled .. " maaaaaaaleqa " ..
She kissed me 3ala my cheeks .. : " be on his side .. that's all .. ;* "
Me : " Enshalla .. I will .. "
faj'a wela 7amannoo esarekh ..
" GOOOOOD MORNIIIING OUT THEEEEEERE .. "
Me : " Hallaaaa .. "
Dina : " Good morning .. where's ilbaje?? " ..
ma kammalt her word ..
ella 3azizan 6ale3 ..
with veeeerrrrryyyyy Short Gray Short ..
oo White t-shirt 3alaiha a big and Green DG Logo ..
wayha was Sooo cute oo uhwa ga3ed mn ilnooom ..
He came over uhwa oo 7amane ..
ana sawait rou7e mendamja bil Book ..
3azizan : " Good morning Girls .. "
Dina : " Hala 3aziz .. Good morning .. "
ga3ed e5ezni .. 7asa feeh ..
I kept reading ..
Dina whisper to me : " ya 7aqiira .. "
oo ana asaewy rou7e mafham ..
3azizan walked away ..
while saying to Dina ib low voice ..
" kaifha .. ! "

3 comments:

  1. hhhhhhhhhhhh ana 7amane

    ReplyDelete
  2. what? ma fahamt! ;p
    ur name is 7amane?
    oo enta 7amani the cousin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete