Tuesday, March 17, 2009

You.. # 19

I returned from their house around 1 AM ..
oo 3azizan's flight Enshalla at 5 .. So , He'll go to the Airport at 2AM ..
ya3ni ..
ONE HOUR left oo he will be gone ..
I took a shower oo take the make-up off ..
OMG!
what can I do??
I can't stayy ib my place ..
adoor adoor ..
aaaaaaah ..
the fucking time moved so fast ..
pls pls pls .. STOOOOP MOVINNNNNG!
Give me just one more hour with him!
I called him about 1:30 AM ..
I hate Goodbyes ..
I really hate it ..
Hi pick it up while giving me a warm welcome " hala hala hala .. hala eb hal sout .. hala eb shaikhat il banat .. hala eb 3omre .. "
I choked .. " hal.." before I can fineshed my sentence I got into tears ..
he calmed me down " 7ayaaaaate pls 3alshane stop crying .. walla marou7! .. " he asked me gentely " tabene ma arou7??
I cried more and more .. *Sneef* *Sneef* .. " eeh eeh la etrou7 .. stay with me .. stay with me .. "
he calmed me down .. " okay okay sweety .. stop crying now .. stop crying .. " he blow me a kiss " yalla manoora stop 3aad .. you are a big girl .. don't cryy yalla .. I hate to see you weak ;* .. dont cryy 3alshane .. walla et'9aygen sadre .. "
I Swallowed me sadness and take a deeep deep deep breath ..
" okay .. I'll stop crying .. "
he blow me a kiss " kafoo ;* " ..
I smiled .. " 3azooze .. Go .. dont stay .. I dont want you to go .. bas ham! im not selfish ena let you stay bas 3alshane ..
I felt his smile .. " I know you are not selfish .. 3alashan chethe Im going now to the airport .. " blow me a kiss ..
akward silence ..
he whispered " 7abebe manoora .. I have a surprise to you .. "
I giggled " what? we got married? :P "
he laughed " la wallaaaaaaaaa? hehehe " ..
back to the romantic mood .. " babe .. I putted something before 5 mins eb ur car garage .. take it okay ;* .. it's Something simple to remember me
while am away ..
I chocked .. while saying to my self .. STOP IT! baseech bache .. bas stop it ..
I ran out with my nasty hair after the tasree7a oo my winnie the poo pajama and that Cow house slippers ..
I fond a Small prada chees ..
I took it oo got back to the House ..
" OMGGGG! I LOVE PRADA TO DEATH!!! .. "
he giggled while saying " I know that honey ;* .. "
a kissed him over than dozen times .. " mwah mwah mwah .. thaaaaaaaaaankkkkkkyou .. thaaaaankyouuuuu .. makan lah da3e .. thaaaaankyouuuu .. mwah mwah .. OMG!! theeee bracelet just amazing .. ahh and those little pearls .. adorable .. thankkkyou .. mwahh mwah mwah .. "
he giggled .. " aaaaaahhhhh .. I don't wanna traveL .. such a good mood .. "
I laughed " hehehehehe 3ayar ;p .. "
" There's Something dakheL .. Not just the bracelet .. "
I Opend the bag Quickly ..
I fond classic envelope with that red and blue lines on the side ..
I yelled surprisely .. " ENVELOPE????? "
he smiled " yeah ;p .. Don't open it please .. illa when we hang up .. "
I replied while playing with the flip of the envelope ..
he remembered a thing .. " manoor .. open it .. bas take the pic .. don't read anything okay?? "
I opened it genetly mabee eser feh shay or yenshaq .. while sayig " okay okay .,, "
When my eyes fell on the picture.. I Screamed : " OMG!! MN WAINNNNNLEK HATHEEEEEEE ?????? "
he replied giggling " mn dina .. bas I saved it for something speciaL .. "
I chocked .. oo let the tears Out for the last 10 mins. with 3aziz ..
it was a picture of me and 3aziz I were 5 years Old oo 3aziz were 7 years .. standing up in that Circular tinny blue and yellow swimming pooL .. I was in a babypink and white bikini oo 3aziz was in a black and white short .. I was putting Swimming glasses as a hair band oo my hair blode to my shoulder all wet and wavy .. oo 3aziz with drops of water 3ala his shoulders oo his face .. and we both kenna emsaghreen e3yoona because of the sun oo he was putting his hand 3ala my shoulder .. hehe we seemed like really
good friends ..
I remembered that day ..
not clearly ..
like a dream .. or a vision ..
my mother allah yir7amha was also bil picture ..
kanat in the corner madda her hand to give me a club sandwich ..
wana 7aqrat'ha to take a picture ..
hehehe eb the picture kanat tetkallam ;p
she looked funny .. chenha yelling at me oo ana smiling oo take a pic ;p
what aaaa kid ..
In the back there's 7amani oo ahmed oo anwar ..
oo few kids I didn't recognized ..
my tears mixed with my laugh ..
I whispered .. " I really .. Love you ;* "
He whispered back .. " I really .. Love you too ;* "
" yala sweety .. get to go .. "
I whispered .. " no no .. five mins. more .. "
he smiled .. " 7ayate .. it's 2:30 .. I really have to go .. "
I choked .. " okay .. etrou7 oo etrid bisalama .. call me when you get there .. and take care .. o don't look around .. oo dont forget ur prayers .. oo text me always .. oo .... "
he giggled .. " fe ba3ad shay 6aaL 3oomrech?? "
I giggled .. " la la ma a'9en eheheh "
blow me a kiss " I'll miss you ..bye bye "
and closed the line gabeL ma arid ..
he knew enna mara7 aseka ..
so he have to close it .. cus wayed ta'akhar ..
I took a breath ..
and whispered to my self ..
" you can get throu this .. it's okay .. mako shay ebache .. pull ur self together .. "
I received a msg from 3azizan;*
" deray balich 3ala ur self .. oo don't be sad .. pls 3alashane .. oo if needed anything .. ANYTHING .. just click ur fingers oo it will be jedamich ;* .. Love you to death ;* " ..
ahh ..
I got into my bed ..
oo shrinked while hugging the blanket ..
oo cried tell my tears khalisaw ..
I felt so lonely ..
a7is my life mafeha shay without him ..
Im scared enna shay eserlina ..
I felt enna my heart fall out jedame ..
I saw the time wella 4:40 ..
I texted him ..
" I know you'll be always there next to me .. I missed you although .. Love you akthar .. take care of ur self and my heart elli eb ur hand ;* "
I Stared at the pic ..
it really made me smile ..
and feel so .. HOME! ..
I missed my mother ..
I giggles while remembering old good days..
I was so Unruly kid oo 7ady shai6ana ..
I rememberd il litter ..
jumped to open it ..
wella he wrote eb his hand writting .. :
" Dear Manoora ,
well , I don't Know what to say .. But when the time elli ga3da tegrain feh the letter i'll be On the plane .. 7ayate .. Take care and live your life .. it's only 6 monthes .. I promise it we pass so fast and easy .. oo i'll be back to marry you oo have litter Noura and wahabi with you ..
Manouura sweety ,
pls don't cry .. "
I stopped reading ..
and coverd my face with my hand ..
and Cried ..
after few mins.
I took a breath and continued reading ..
" mimi , take care of ur self ( I know I said it million times) bas I really mean it .. oo Hope every thing will be just fine .. oo if you needed anything just sms me .. and pls I spoke to 7mayyen and he will take good care of you .. you are not alone ..and dont worry about me .. im save and happy in your heart ..
A7IBECH ;********
yours,
3aziz .. "

6 comments:

  1. Ouch.. sad! ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. *ta'7eth ma'7adaat haa o el7afhaaaa o atrppp7 tensede7 yaaam manooorah*
    *hugz bass manooorah la walla ag6a3lich ticket o asaaafrich warraaaaaaaaaah* or i DHL you loool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol the DHL sounds better.

    i hate good byes, ksaraw kha6ri:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god
    I have tears in my eyes

    I want to go to london :P

    love you
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. first anonymouse : yeah :( very sad and .. OUCH! ;'*

    ipunctilious MY LOVE;**** : *SNEEEEF* *SNEEEEEF* .. ahhh .. come here .. Huggg me so tight please :( .. don't let me go .. I need you here by my side :( .. yes yes .. DHL sounds great ;(

    Finicky;* : hehehe I though ena you loved my guys ;@ .. laish li6naza? ha?? :@ .. la te'97ekoon 3alay la abchee Now ;'x .. LOVE YOU ;* .. heheh yes yes DHL PLLLLSSS .. Or send me as an email .. mekhalif < - okay? hathe ga66a? :P

    2nd anonymouse : Take me with you to London! :( .. Don't cry pls :* you'll make me cry too ;S .. Love you more and more and more ;* xoxoxoxox;*

    I feeL like posting a New part .. right Now :)
    LoooL im such a good blogger mu? :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3aZizaaaaaan 7adaaa Cute oo ZOooooooqa Wala lo ana chan ma Khlytaaa EYrou7 ey safr ;'(;'(;'( A7Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ;*(K)(K)(K)(L)(L)

    ReplyDelete