Thursday, March 26, 2009

You .. # 36 ( Dedicated to Anonymous! ;*** )

* Read the comment ib the last post..
and Know ur self babe! ;*****
.
.
3azizan whispered
" manoori .. 7ayatee .. 7abebtti .. 3omre .. "
I mummbled ..
" mmmmmmm "
He Kissed my head ..
and Kissed my Cheek while smelling it ..
" I'll miss you babe .. "
I closed my eyes tight ..
" manoora .. I have to go now .. please ..
just smile eb wayhe .. ter'9ain arou7 wentay emnafsa 3alay?? "
I covered my head bil kanbaL ..
sema3t his foot steps ..
I jumped ..
" 3aziiiiiiz .. "
I yelled while getting up from the bed ..
" 3AZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ .. "
I opened the the apartment ..
oo gumt arkee'9 bil daray ..
while watching the elevator sign enna ga3ed erou7 down ..
wesalt ta7at gabela ..
wana emchandessa jidam il elevator ..
oo breathing so fast ..
" aaaah ..aaaaaah .. "
the elevator door opened ..
I entered and press the botton 2 ..
saak ildoor ..
I crapped his shirt so hard ..
while eating his lips ..
he hold my waist so tight ..
" mmm .. I'll miss you .. "
" mmmm I'll die without you .. walla .. I'll die .. "
he smiled while pressing the botton zero ..
and said while kissing my forehead
" take care babe .. okay .. "
a tear eflitat mn my eyes ..
" I will .. "
he kissed my tear ..
" don't cry .. 3alshan kha6re .. "
I hugged him too tight ..
while the elevator door ga3ed yefta7 ..
" Enshalla .. I promise .. "
he smiled ..
oo uhwa mashe barra il elevator oo ga3ed ediz his bag .
I yelled ..
" 3AZOOOOOOOZEEEEE .. "
he turned 3alay ..
with his hot zaity short and white DG shirt oo il brand maktooba bil red ..
while I was wearing a short pink PJ ..
" 3ooomre??? "
" 3azoozeeeeee .. 3afya .. call me awaL ma tousaL ..
oo 6amenni 3alaik .. oo take care .. oo don't forget ur prayers .. oo .. "
I chocked ..
He said while pushing the jan6a out ..
" enshalla galbii .. wa3ad .. "
.
.
sa3adt my room ..
oo layed down On the bed ..
all alone ..!
I Missed him already walla ..
feta7t il Tv. 3ala il watan ..
ga3da ashouf khalid il3abdiljelel ..
I giggled ..
I mummbled ..
" why to god he talkes channa 3ayooza?? ..
bas wedii afham! "
I closed my eyes eb nes qarqeeta ..
thanks god ennah edawwekh ilwa7id oo yagleb rasah! ;x
I opened my eyes .. wella ilsa3a 3 pm
2 Missed calls from Dina;*
2 msgs ..
Dina;* " Call me babe awaL ma etgoomen ;* ..
this is will be the best month ib your life ;p sadqeene ehehehehe .. "
I smiled ..
7abeebtii .. wala et3arf shloon etwanesney ..
The onether msg from 3azizan ;*
" MIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!;*********** "
I texted him back
" yentehe 3eedi oo tawwa ma ektemaL .. yoom ma tes7ab mn edaine edaiik!;* .. luw hazamt ilkhouf yehzemni ilkhajaL .. ma agdar ahmis ; entether la7tha .. ABEEEEEEEK! ;* "
after 10 mins ..
" 7abebetiiiii ;****** ABEECH AKTHAR ;* ..
hanat .. Countdown; 29 day to go ;* "
" hehehe .. counting the seconds saddeeqnee ;* ..
Miss you waayiidd ;* take care .. "
.
.
I called Dina;* oo told her about ilsalfa kelaha malat reem ..
" OMMMMMMMMG!!!!! WHAAAAAT AAAAA BIIIIIITCHHHHHHHHH!! .. MA ASAAAAAAADEEEEQ WALLA!!! .. OMGGGGG! OMMMGGGG!! "
" uf uf .. la etthakrene .. walla lel7een a7is menqatha .. "
qumna ensibbb Reem for half an hour ;p maako bad word ma engalat 3anha ..
" enzain agoolich .. 5atwally hathe il haileqeyya .. betrou7een bacher shalaih mama bazza? "
" uuuh!! nesait!! .. yes atwaqa3 barou7 ya3ni mako shay asaweeh here .. "
baddalt ehdoomi oo re7t ilfai7a to my father oo Lama ..
ga3adna ta3ashaina together .. oo shifna il tv.
oo suwalif oo '9e7ek ..
" I miss you guys! ;* "
my father replied ..
" walla e7na ba3ad .. mokanech embayyin .. "
Lama sakta ..
I stared at her ..
" Enshalla etgoolen me too ya3ni .. "
ehya oo oboy e5ezoon ba3ath oo mayteen '9e7ek ..
wana like an idiot bil nus ..
" SHFEKOMM?? SHFEEKOOOOMMMMMM ?? "
wuuhma mayteen '9e7ek ..
" OMGGGGG .. GOLOOLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII .. "
Lama said while laughing ..
" allah wakeelich Im having fun eb your room ..
7ady mestegheeeeela ilmawthoo3 .. "
I smiled ..
" bas chethe?? 7ada 7alaaalech ;p "
Im not that kind of peoples elli laima yetzawejoon ma yaboon a7ad ejeez a'3rath'hum ..
it's okay with me enha ta5eth my room or my stuff .. she's my sister bil nehaya! ;****
.
.
aaaaaah .. I opened my eyes ilsa3a 10 am..
wa3adna bil shalaih ghada ..
so ya3ni lazim ne6la3 mn ilhouse @ 12 .. nousalhum wa7da ..
tesaba7t oo sawwait my hair .. oo libast flow purple dress .. 7adda cute ..
called my father ..
chan egooli ennah yebay sheghlich Now ..
meta eb teyeen taskenen bil bait??
wanna 7adyy mali khilq anqeeL sheghli to ilfai7a ..
" khalas yuba .. after ilshalaih .. a'9uuf a'3rathey oo ayeekom .. "
" eeh a7san .. "
" bas yuba tara e7temaL 3ala lisboo3 ilyay arou7 dubai bil weekend 7ag 3aziz " ..
" eeh rou7ay! .. bas 6ooL haL shahar malich qa3da eb bait ilnas brou7ch ..
meta ma rad raylich .. redeelhum .. "
" eeh inshalla .. "
I texted 3azoozi ;*
" 7abebe ..
ilyoom feeh yam3a eb shalaih mama bazza ..
i'll go with my father ;* "
he replied ;
" Have funn babe;* .. salmay 3alaih wayid .. and take care ;* "
.
.
we went to alshalaih ..
OMG!
MN WAIN E6LA3AW KIL HATHOULA??
I yelled ..
" 7amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiii "
he smiled at me .. ( my cousin 7amanii .. not 3azizan's brother )
" halaaaaaaa bil zaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiin .. "
" halaaaaaaa walla .. abbbaaih missssss yooooouuuuu .. "
he said while scratching his head ..
" eeeeeeh! .. leena allah ..
elli yetzawaj yenghar ya3ne?? "
I laughed ..
" 6a3 ilwayh bas .. 6ab3an No .. oo 7etan luw yenghar ..
mu 3alaikk enta .. "
I winked ..
7amanii was my Brother ..
the closest cousin ever ..
abbaih I LOVE HIM to death ..
gabiL la namlich ana oo 3aziz ..
uhwa 6ala3 mn iljam3a oo went to qatar 3alashan ekammeL ..
fa ana lahait bil wedding oo kilshay ..
oo uhwa laha eb derasta ..
bas still .. ghair eb galbe ..
a7ibah wayid .. he's my brother ..
athiq feeh kether ma ana wathqa eb nafse ..
bas our family ma kenna mn ilnoo3 enna 3ady kisses or hugges between cusins ..
anyway ,,
taghadaiina oo kilhum esba7aw ma 3ada ana kint 3ayzana abaddeL oo a6ub ..
oo ba3dain madri etha 3aziz yertha wella la enny atsaba7 with 7amanii ..
3ala il sa3a 7 pm ..
" manoor .. teyeen netmasha barra?? bil street side?? "
Gumt mn mokaane ..
ga66ait il klinks elli feeh qshoor il7ab bil trash ..
" yalla .. Sure .. "
meshaina bil street enshoof ilnas ..
oo ilguys 3alablhum e7na emwa3deen ..
emerroon yamna oo e5ezoonah oo ege6oon naghzaat ..
we laughed so hard ..
" hehehe waay luw yadre 3anhum 3aziiiiiiiiz .. "
" eheheh .. wainah sej? "
" Dubai .. in dawra .. "
he smiled ..
" ahha .. "
we chit-chat about EVEEEEEERYYYYYYYY SINGLE THING eb our lives ..
3ala il sa3a 11 pm ..
my mobile was ringing ..
" hala yubaa?? eeh .. kanee jedam il shalaih ..
yes okay .. enshalla al7een neyye .. okay .. "
Kint ga3da 3ala wodden chair jeddam ilshalaih ..
while 7ammanni wagef jedamii oo ehez ilkersi eb his leg .
oo ensoolif ..
" Manoor .. ma ta'3ayartay after il zawaj at all .. "
I laughed ..
" oo laish ballah atghayyar? "
" madre .. I know wayid guys and girls ..
after ma yetzawejoon yetghayeroon .."
I rolled my eyes wanna afakkir ..
" hmm .. you Don't know 7amanni shenu '9oroofhum ..
bas ennah fe nas 3alablhum il zawaj it's the point mn 7ayatna!
oo that's so wrong .. yama nas metzawjeen oo mu happy oo nas singles
oo 7ad'hum happy oo having the perfect life .. aslan 7mayyen ilzawaj mu ma3nata ilwa7ed san3! .. yama hailaq oo tezawejaw oo yama san3een qa3deen eb bait'houm! .. fa elli e7asib rou7ah better than il singles .. ghal6aaan! "
he nodded ..
" yes yes .. sure .. saa7 kalamech .. "
faj'a sar awkward silence ..
" manoora .. "
I smiled ..
" Halaaa?? "
he putted his hand 3ala my shoulder ..
oo bent 3alay ..
oo tawwa will print that gentle soft kiss 3ala my lips ..
bas 7a6 his lips 3ala mine ..
a chill sarat eb my body ..
mn a6raf asab3 eryooli .. laima my head ..
I pushed him away ..
and Stood up ..
then ,
SLAP HIM!

13 comments:

  1. OMG Y WUD HE DO SUCH A THING !!!!

    o she broke my heart wen he was gna travel

    love ur posts :D cant wait 4 the next one

    ReplyDelete
  2. who???
    whaat??
    i dont know arabic
    its torturee haha
    who kissed?
    aaah
    i wanna knooowwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!
    7amani!
    wala 7asait!
    next post please(A)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ( Dedicated to Anonymous! ;*** )

    AWWWWWWW :$ :$
    thaaaaaanks honey :D U MADE MY DAY :*:*

    LOVE YOU AND UR BLOG SO MUCH <3
    ------
    7amani !! @#$%^&* !! el slap shwaya 3leeh!
    manor:( i'm sorry for her ,, b3d 3mry :*
    3azozi; ........ =(
    lamoya <3 <3 looool etksren her room bel 3afya ;p

    [M]

    ReplyDelete
  5. awal shy i just so that dedication! walla enich b3d 3umri! :*

    oo thani shyyyyy zaaaaaaain sawaitaw en reeeem el m3afna!

    oo thalith shy! OMG OMG OMG! 7mani ya 7maaar! 3ziiiiz 7araaam! manoooor fajreee!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG OMG 7amani deserves the slap.....i love muneera and feel sorry for 3zeez...cant wait for the next post sweetie ur the best write i keep on checking ur blog every few hours to see if u updated..can't wait for the next post...i love how to add drama to ur story every time u right...u make my day...i can't go to uni without reading ur blog it makes me happy...thanx a lot from the amazing story
    from A

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dazzline .. I don't know walla!! ;/ .. Im wondering too!!! ;/ .. yeah! :( akrah shay the goodbyes! ;x

    A*MODE ; yeah!! HELLLLLLL! ;/

    Nure .. WHAT? you don't know arabic?? .. half of my post in arabic! ;/ .. Im sorry for that .. Hmm .. muneera slaped her 2nd cousind hammani .. because he kissed her .. and she's married to aziz ..

    Finicky .. Halaaaaaa;****** .. magdar magdar ma abtisem laima ashof ur nickname! ;* .. sij?? .. ana ensedamt ;/ .. ma tewaqa3t walla! ;/..

    [M] .. Heeeey babeeeee;* .. ehehehe walla testahlain akthar;****** .. Hmmmmm ..
    7amaniii .. Believe me .. I wanna kick his ass ;/
    Manoura .. Sorry for her? 3ala 3aziz or 7amanne! ;s
    3azizan .. aaaaah;***
    Lama LOOOOOOOOOOL ;p Funyy ;p ..
    LOOVE;* xoxo

    SKITTLES .. hehehe .. 7ayatii entayy;** mu qadrech;**** .. yeah kalba! 5atwaaalyy .. and munera .. 7aad il wehqa ;/

    A .. first of all .. your words qawoomooni mn my bed oo feta7t il laptop (kint dasha from my mobile) .. oo SMiled! :D .. I swear to god .. YOU MADE MY DAAAAAAAAY! ;******** .. OMGGGGG! walla kalamich wayid 3alay! ;* .. Im just an ordinary girl confess her feelings be3ed 3an ilnas .. I'll keep posting till the end ;************ .. LOVVVE xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOOMMMMGGGGGGG AYYYY SHAAAY !

    Whaaaat THE HELL IS FREAKING WRONG WITH THIS GUY ??

    Is he like COMPLETELY INSANE ? :P

    ( Baaas 5laa9 ana 39abt :P )

    ReplyDelete
  9. AAAAAAAAH hatha minsijaa !!
    ee wala mal kaaff !!

    thanks for posting babe:*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Madry Shkw .. hehehe madre shako your comment made me laugh :P ma3annah not funny at all ;x .. aaaaaaah .. 7mar! ..


    *R ; madreeee walla! SHE6ARY 3ALAIHHHH!!!!!! ;/ .. NP sweetyy ;***


    You # 37 .. Posted ;) .. Enjoy ;*

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow kiss mara wa7da ow yadri ur married 9ij jerk!!!ow ya yesta7el mo bs slap ila box loool love ur story;****

    ReplyDelete