Tuesday, March 31, 2009

You .. # 47

I was laying down 3ala our cosy dark wodden bed ..
I whispered ..
" 3aziz .. "
" mmmmmm .. "
" nayem? "
" shetshoofen? "
ookh ya ildaqra ;/ ..
I laughed while playing with his hair ..
kan nayem 3ala ba6na ..
while putting his hand as a below oo 7athef the below 3ala il floor ..
" 3azoozi yalla it's 4 O'clock .. ma warak dawam? "
he opened One of his eyes ..
while kissing my belly ..
" good morning yasmeen .. "
" SHE'S NOT YASMEEN! " she kicked ..
" AAAAAAAWCH! .. Sheft!! .. even ehya ma tabe!! "
he raise his amazing zaiteya eyes ..
while his lips still 3ala my belly oo yeth7ak ..
" 3ayaL?? " He kissed my belly ..
" I don't know .. anything else .. bas not yasmen! .. "
He kissed her again ..
" I love the name .. walla it's amazing .. 7elu! .. "
" no no 3azoozi please .. "
" 3ayaL? golele name! .. "
" mmmmm .. "
I really wanna change his mind
about that yasmeen name ..
" Noura? "
he smiled ..
" I don't Know .. nasir 3endah noura ..
banat 3am oo both noura? "
" so?? .. shako! "
" I don't know .., "
" yes yes .. noura noura .. "
he smiled ..
" aaaaah .. you're killing me ..
Okay , Noura it is .., "
I smiled that victory half smile ..,
" la te'97eken chennich saydatne! .. "
I laughed hard ..
" ma '9a7aaaaaaaaaaaakt .. "
" we will name her after your mother.. zain!! "
he said that while egoom mn ilbed ..
I laughed ..
" yeah , kate abdulaziz .. amazing name! "
he laugh ..
while washing his face ..
.
.
after 3 weeks..
I was in my 7th monthe ..
and today is my Birthdayyy ..
yeeeeeeeey ..I'm one year older..
" I donnnt wannaaaaaaaa get out! ..
nothing mn my dresses zain 3alay ..
kelhum '9aygeeeeen 3alayyyyyyy ..
oo efashlooooooooooonnnnnnn! "
3azizan said while crapping my hand oo
pulling me to our changing room ..
" yallaaaah! .. it's your birthdayyyyy babe .. "
" 3azzzzziiiz mabe walla .. let's stay home .. "
he nooded .. " no no! .. we'll go out oo have fun "
I changed my clothes to mother care navy dress ..
ofcourse ! FLOW DRESS! ..
and broad colored hair band ..
with letting my hair down ..
3aziz lebas iceberg grey trainig ,
with black polo t-shirt ..
and sexy yellow Gap cap.
" I love your face wina labis cap.. "
he smiled ..
" Im in the mood for some desert .. "
He smiled that sexy half smile ..
" here? bil streer?? "
I giggled ..
" yes , I think so .. "
after 10 mins we barked in the avenues mall ,
" C 4 .. the orange one .. remember manoor .. "
I smiled while giving him that puppy eyes ..
he opened his e7zam aman ..
and pulled his self up from his range rover sport
amazing shampin leather ..
and bend to me ..
while putting his one of his hand on my cheek ..
and the other touching my belly ..
" mmmmm , I love you .. "
he said that ..
while typing a soft kiss on my lips ..
I freeze while don't letting him move away ..
" dont let me .. "
he smiled ..
and kiss me again , deeper kiss ..
thanks god he's car em'3ayema ..
very dark ..
.
.
we eat our dinner In nodels factory ..
" mmmmm .. masta7meL eshkither latheeth .. "
" uuuuff! .. "
we eated our meals we7na sakteen ..
7adna youwa3a ..
we went to barou after that ..
took pics eb that small machine ..
I know it's halaqa ;p
but we had fun with small air and
opening our arms..
channa models ;p
while we was waiting the pics ye6le3oon ..
" manoour .. "
" 7ayatteeeee? .. "
" yasmeee .. qasde Noura .. "
I laughed ..
" okay okay ,
are you trying to impact on me eb hal 7arakat?? "
he laughed back ..
" walla bil ghalaaaaaa6! "
" shfeeha .. yasme-noura? "
he giggled ..
" min zeman she didn't kicked me! .. "
I said while putting my hand 3ala my baby ! ..
" yes .. etsaddeq .. me too ..
bas dina told me enna that's okay akhir cham month..
enna ilbaby ma yet7arrak wayid .. "
" are you sure?? "
" yes .. madre 3aziz .. it's my first time ..
madre etha 6abe3e aw la .. bas I think 3ady ..
dina told me ena 3ady ma yet7arak .. "
" ok call her .. "
I called dina ..
oo talked to her about enna my baby
ma yet7arrak wayid ..
and not kicking ..
" okay rou7ay il6abebe ..
there's nothing wrong .. 3adii ..
bas go to check in oo te6amenain .. "
I felt enna her words very right ..
a7san arou7 oo a6amman ..
even if there's nothing wrong ,
.
.
we went to the hospitaL ..
my dr. mu mawjooda today ..
I had her mobile number ofcourse ..
for any emergency cases and etha yani il6alq ..
we waited bil line ,
" aah .. 3azoozi .. the number Now 179 .. and ours 190! .. "
" mekhalif .. we already came ya3ni .. let's wait .. "
I put my head 3ala his shoulder ..
oo closed my eyes ..
I was really tired ..
and I felt like blacking out every few hours ..
that's normaL with pregnancy , I think ..
" Muneera ahmed .. "
we stood up ..
went to the dr. room ..
we sat down ..
while the dr. staring at us ..
" whats wrong? "
" I don't know ..
the baby .. not moving at all ..
maybe she's moving ,
but not so hard or in a obvious way .. "
" okay , let's check you blood pressure ..
and check the baby's condition .. "
I nooded ..
" ok .. ok .. "
my heart just beated so fast ..
I can't imagine anything wrong happens to my baby ,
I CANT! ..
I don't wanna think about it ..
cause it's too much to take ..
really , TOO MUCH! ..
I can't ..
I took a deep breath ..
the dr. put that dr. sama3a on my belly ..
" mmmmmmm..
your blood pressure is really down .. "
" I don't know , I wanna call my dr. "
I called her ..
and explain what's my case..
she replied ..
" okay honey , I'll come right now ..
give me the dr. please .. "
I cried ..
" Is there's anything wrong with my baby?? "
*Sneef* *Sneef*
" no no honey .. just give me the dr. "
I gave the dr. my mobile ..
and hugged 3aziz while crying so hard ..
" ta3awethay mn eblees .. there's nothing wrong .. "
" embala .. embala .. I saw it ib the nurses eyes ..
I heard it eb my dr. voice , there's something wrong! ..
I swear to god there's something .. "
he said while choking and cudling my hair ..
" babe .. nothing wrong .. ushshsh .. don't cry .. "
the dr. hang up ..
while talking to the nurse in that fucking dr. lanuage ..
I WANNA UNDERSTAND!
I stared at him ..
" what's wrong? "
" nothing .. "
he said while keep talking ..
I stood up ..
" WHAT'S WRONNNNG!!!!!!!!!!! "
" nothing nothing .. " he tried to calm me down ..
" set down pls .. nothing ., we are just concern about ur blood pressure .."
" I DON'T CARE ABOUT MY FUCKING BLOOD PRESSURE! ..
IM ASKING ABOUT MY BABY ,
THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG?? "
" no no , not yet! "
3aziz yelled at him ..
" NOT YET??????? ARE YOU WAITING
FOR SOME DAMN THING TO HAPPEN OR WHAT???? "
.
.
my dr. entered the room ..
I ran to her ..
while crying ..
" what's wrong? .. pls tell me .. what's wrong?? "
*sneef* *sneef* ..
She pointed at me ..
and talk to the nurses ..
" take her to Operation room # 2 .. i'll come now .. "
my eyes poped ..
and I felt so weak on my knees..
I just wana ran away ,
I choked ..
" what? .. whaa.. "
3aziz crapped my hand ..
" WHY? DON'T TAKE HER!! ..
SHFEHA!!!!!! "
the nurse yabat while chair ..
and pointed at the chair ..
" please .. set .. let's go! "
I choked ..
Looked at the chair ,
turned to 3azizan ..
our eyes met ..
we both crashed down ..
like a small kids ..
" 3aziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzz ..
la ya5thooooonnnnneeeeeeeee.. "
the dr. whispered something to him ..
he's eyes poped out ..
and he choked up with his tear ..
he said while force me sitting bil chair ..
" babe , go with them .. I'll come after 10 mins.. "
I sat down ..
while the nurse ga3da ediz ilchair .
I looked at my big belly jidame ..
I whispered ..
" I love you my babygirl .. "
I saw 3aziz through the opening door ..
the dr. was talking to him ..
explaining her words with her hands ..
he looked down to the floor ..
a hot tear enzalat from his eyes ..
he sat on the chair ..
closed his eyes ..
FUCK!
WHAT'S WRONG!!!!!!!

11 comments:

  1. FIIIIIIIIIIIIIRST;*

    agraah wrd a3lq ;p
    [M]

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg :(
    inshallah mako ella el 5air !!

    [M]

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! wuts wroooong?! :'''''(((

    ReplyDelete
  4. M .. yeeeeeeey first ;***** .. enshalla ;/

    SKITTLES .. I dont know :(

    I'll post Now enshalla ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG OMG OMG dnt let her lose the baby PLZZZZ DNT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hv a question, in the earlier posts you said that dina makhtha khal 3aziz, you mean makhtha ukho 3aziz 9a7?

    ReplyDelete
  7. anonymous I said that?? :S
    where? which post?
    No his brother! :*:*
    sorry maybe bil ghala6 ..

    Dazz .. ;/ Posted

    ReplyDelete
  8. post 10, bil comments, hehe maybe bil ghala6;)..
    I love your story bs I hv a suggestion, can you pls write the dialogue this way? for example:
    3aziz:.....
    Muneera:...
    its easier.. thaankss;*

    ReplyDelete
  9. bil comments? LOOOOOOL ashwa :P .. I thought bil post .. 3ady 3ady akeed thaya3t :S ..
    Sorry :* ..
    Okay ;* mn e3youuni ethentain babe;*
    tamren :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehe thaankss 7abebtyy teslamly 3younech;** keep it up;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOUR GRAMMAR/SPELLING EYEEB EL39AB M3ANA I LIKE THE STORY

    ReplyDelete