Friday, March 27, 2009

You.. # 38


gumt atlaffat chenne lost kid searching for his own mother ..
searching for Security ..
I put my hand 3ala my head ..
OMG!!!
WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN BETWEEN THEM??
.
.
I ran up stairs ..
knocked the door 3ala Dina's appartment ..
" Hallaaaaaaaaa" .. Dinaa said awaL ma shafatne ..
my face expressions kanaw worthless!
" Dina .. Dina .. wain naser?? "
" ray7 ilduwaneya gabeL sa3a yemkin .. why? "
I took a short fast breathes ..
" aah call him .. call him ..
goleelah 3aziz yaylihum yethba7 7amanne .. "
her eyes poped out ..
she knew what gonna happen between them ..
cus 3aziz trustes 7amani waaayed!
oo they were friends mn 3oumer ildinya ..
Dina called nasir oo told him enna 3aziz yay em3assib 3ala 7amane ..
he asked her .. " 3ala shinu? "
" ooh! .. salfa 6uweela ..
the plot feha enna 7amani met7aresh eb Mneera .. "
I felt my self so fucking Cheap ..
makan weedi ena everyone yadroon about it ..
She hang up ..
while saying ..
" manoor .. I have to go 7ag ma7aL wow for chocolates ..
teyeen with me?? .. sa3a bil kether .. "
" yes yes bayee ... "
I would go to the Hell ..
bas mag3ad alone at home when 3aziz come back ..
ballah yah em3asib oo 6aqane?? ..
OMG!
IM SCARED !
.
.
we went to wOw ..
oo she took her things ..
then we went to alfanar ,
kanat tabe etshoof Gucci ..
gayleen laha eyeeb chocholate eb cute small box .
tabee ta36eeh il peoples as a souvenir ..
around 9 pm ..
radaina il bait ..
Makan feeh sayarat ..
my heart eb ye6la3 mn mokannah ..
Laish a7is enna something really BAAAAAAAAAAD
will happen to me soon??
sa3adna our floor ..
oo wagfeen barra ensoolif oo her made
et7e6 ashya da5eL ilsheqqa ..
we heard 3azizan's voice ekallem nasir ..
my face en5a6af loonah ..
oo gumt ador ador eb my place ..
while Dina edezni to my appartment door ..
oo whespering " thelfay .. ehnee the door .. "
I whespered back .. " etha 6aqni I'll yell .. "
She giggled .. " she6eq fech .. shako e6eqich .. "
shakli kan stupid wana a7oos eb my place oo metyabsa ..
they came bil floor ..
" salam "
Dina replied ..
" wa3alaikom ilsalam .."
he looked at me ..
why there's no expressions on his face ??
I smiled to them .. while saying ..
" yalla good night ya jama3a .. "
I went dakheL ..
while 3aziz wegaf barra ekalimhum shwayya ..
IS HE PLANING TO KILL MEE??
I went to the bathroom ..
while hearing his voice yelling ..
" muneeeeeeera .. "
I just froze dakheeL il bathroom ..
" atsabbaaa7..! "
he opened the door of the bathroom ..
wana wagfa next to the sink eb my high-west peach shkirt
and my white elegant qames ..
he stared at me .. while qamet il '9e7ka ..
" tetsaba7ain eb ur clothes on ?? "
I looked at me self ..
while mumbling oo pointing 3ala il shower ..
" mm .. mm .. no .. al7en i'll take my dress off oo atsaba7 .. "
" enzain come out shwayya .. bakalmch gabeL la tetsaba7ain .. "
OK! ..
take a breath girl ..
you didn't do anything wrong ..
I went out while looking direct into his eyes ..
oo holding my self together ..
haha! like a tiger women ..
" khair? "
" shfech! "
" mafene shay ..
enta eli emnadene .. "
" shfech chethe dasha eb 3a'9alatich .. dasha tetnajerain .. "
" I'm not .. bas bagoolik shay ..
tara it's not a good thing to do ennk etzef girl 3ala something
she didn't do .. oo even e6eqha?? it's soo not manly walla! .. "
his eyes poped ..
" minu jasech? "
" ma7ad .. still! .. bas I know .. there's a point you'll slap
me for slapping 7amani .. oo for the hall thing .. "
did I saw a half smile in his adorable face??
" DID YOU SLAP HIMMMMM!!!!!!!! "
" yes I did .. Im sorry for that ..
oo Im not proud of it .. bas yes I did .. "
he laughed ..
" qaweya! "
I laughed too ..
" I KNOOOOW! ..
madre mn wain e6la3atli ilpower to slap him .. "
he kissed my forehead ..
" manoora , you are my wife .. my reputation ..
oo I would never ever let anyone touch you ..
7etan law kan out fav. cousin .. "
I smiled ..
" good .. "
" ilmawthoo3 DONE by my side .. khalas! .. it's over .. sakkaitah ..
I went to duwaneya and called him out side ..
oo talked to him .. oo nothing bad happend .. "
I felt sorry for him ..
cus embayyen mn his eyes enna me7tar ..
" Im Sorry 3aziz .. "
" for what?? .. entay sawaitay shay '3ala6?? "
" No babe .. walla I dont .. bas madre .. Sorry enna all this happend .. "
" yeah .. Im sorry too.. bas he's the loser .. "
.
.
I went to the bathroom to take a long long long shower ..
do you know that kind of shower elli you use every single cream in ur bathroom?
and 3 diffrent kinds of shampoo??
I used Body shop papaya body scrub ..
it smells .. mmmm .. african! in a sexy waaay ..
6ala3t mn ilbathroom to our bed room ..
wella msg from Dina;*
" OMG! hahahaaaaaayy!! .. Nasir told me .. ennah 3aziz 7a6 7amanni oo 6aqah out side the duwaneya! oo he broke his arm! .. OMG!!!! .. I didn't imagne enna 3aziz eb yakser a7ad! .. he's so kind oo gentle! .. heheheheeeeeeeee .. Take care girl .. la yakser fech shay eb yoom ;p "
I smiled ..
AAAAAAAAWWWWWW ;*******
I felt enna flog of butterflies and heart shapes flaying around me ..
Libast a white skinny very short tight dress ..
oo nashaft my hair with only Hawa ..
sar wavy .. cute waves ..
re7t to the living room ..
wella 3aziz ga3ed oo 7a6 eb his lap boll feha that tiger sugar cronflakes ..
EMOOOOOOT 3ALAAAAAAAAAIH ..
ma eltefat ..
he was watching a game ..
sema3 my foot stepes ..
" Manoora .. there's ice?? .. abi ice ..
erkabbey et3awerni .. "
I smiled .. Did he fight u back? ;p
" Enshalla .. "
I went to the kitchen ..
makuu ice ..
there that bag feeha green beans ..
I went to the living room ..
wella mad his leg 3ala il 6awla jedamah ..
oo his knee red oo feha blue bruise ..
I put the bag 3ala his knee ..
while setting next to him ..
" Esmellah 3alaik .. "
he looked at me ..
with that pure shiny smile ..
" you look .. "
he said while removing a khesla of my hair 3an my face
"mmmm.. adorable .. "
I smiled ..
" 7abebeeee " ..
he moved his eyes 3ala iltv.
ga3ed eshoof il game oo 7adddda meshta6 ..
why do he looks sexy oo uhwa eshoof games??
" 3azooze .. "
still looking at the tv. " mmmm? "
" do you know enna you look extra hot
wenta etshoof a football game? "
he giggled .. " really? "
I kissed his neck deeply .. " mmmmmmm .. "
he laugh while moving his neck away ..
" 7ayate .. you look sexy all the time .. "
he don't wana make up Now ..
cus he's busy with the game..
football means the world to him ..
while it means nothing to me ..
for fact, I HATTTTE football games!
it's stupid! .. where's the point?
okk .. they win that golden trofie?
what's next?? ..
" 3azooze .. cham baqe 3ala ur game? "
" waqat thaye3 ... 3 mins "
I smiled ..
that broken arm turned me on ,
" 3azeez .. "
he raise his voice while still looking at the tv ..
" HA YUBA?? HAA?? "
" egolon you broke his arm! .. "
his eyes poped ..
oo turned 3alay ..
" Min galech? "
" Nasir ... Dina ya3ni told me .. "
He smiled ..
" mo shay mohem , "
" ooh god .. believe me it's something mohem for me! "
he smiled while looking at the finaL outcome mn ilmubarat ..
that schedule .. cham hajma oo cham goaL oo madre shinu ..
" manoora ,
ay a7ad yet3arathlich believe me
I'll kick his ass .. I'ts a promise .. "
I smiled while kissing his knee ..
" et3awrek? "
" shway .. "
he said that while resting his head lay wara ..
oo closing his eyes ..
I kissed his knee ..
moving my lips to his hip ..
then kissing his stomach ..
aah .. reaches his chest and shoulders ..
" what a maan .. "
he smiled while playing with my hair ..
" mmm .. "
I sat on his lap facing him..
while putting my hand around his neck ..
and kissing his lips ..
after 5 mins.
" mmmmm .. I loooooveeeee uuuuu .. "
" mmmmmm .. mu kethhhreeeee 7abebeeeeeeee .. "
" meme.. "
" mmmmmm .. "
he moved his lips away ..
" I wanna ask you .. "
gabiL la ekammeL his joumla ..
I kissed him again ..
" mmmmm .. later .. later .. "
he smiled ..
and crapped me from my waist ..
oo take me to the bedroom ..
.
.
Next morning ..
I rolled up in bed oo put my head 3ala his chest ..
oo closed my eyes again ..
after half an hour maybe ..
7asait feeh playing with my hair ..
" mmmm .. "
" heey .. "
he kissed my head with smelling my hear ..
" manoor .. before la etgomen mn ilnom .. say yes .. "
I smiled .. " yes yes yes I do .. "
we laughed ..
" we will go in another honeymoon ..
because that 2 weeks not good enough for me .. "
I laughed ..
" aaaaaah .. Wanaaasa .. where? "
" hmmm .. Im thinking about spain .. "
" spain it is .. "

11 comments:

  1. omg omg omg Honey moooooooooooooooooooon abeeeeee honeymoooooooooooon:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. YCM I LOOOOOOOOVE U
    i am so so hooked
    kel shwaya i check your blog {actually every minute}:$ 3ashan new posts!!

    dina ; tolden bel salama ;*;pp
    3azez and manor <3 <3 have fun :D

    [M]

    ReplyDelete
  3. another penelope .. You will have amazing one inshallaaaa ;***

    Madry Shakw .. hehehehe .. ashwaa :****

    ReplyDelete
  4. [M] .. awwwww! ;* we posted our comment eb nafs il waqt bethaaab6 :***** ..
    7ayaaaaaaaate ;* Enshalla bilsalama eheheh ;p
    ooooooo 3aziz oo manoora aaahh ;*(a)

    ReplyDelete
  5. laaaa2 jad !! fee a7la min 3aziz?? matwaqa3 fee ! LOVE IT BABE :* thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just read the 1st 10 parts, and lemme tell ya, i'm definately hooked :) keep it up.. will read the rest when i'm more awake ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. * R .. Not I dont think so! ;**** .. Love u ;* .. thanks to you guys walla ;*


    atoona .. heey ;*.. welcome aboard ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that was HOT babe! SMOKIN! :-o

    can i join them on their honeymoon? ooo ooo can i have a 3ziz too? :$

    ReplyDelete