Thursday, March 26, 2009

You .. # 34 (dedicated To Madry Shakw;***, Pearla;*** and SKITTLES;*** )


I came out from the bathroom..
after having a warm refreshing bubble bath ..
I was rapping my self with peach short toweL ..
I smiled while remembering 3azizan;* ..
suddenly he opened the door ..
coming back from il dawam ..
I jumped ..
" Besmellah!! .. 3oumrek 6oweeeeeeeeL .. "
he smiled while moving toward me ..
he faced me .. while I felt his hot breaths 3ala my wet cheeks ..
oo my back lazig bil 6oofa waray ..
" Laahh? "
I smiled while nodding my head ..
" walla.. kint afakkir feek .. "
he smiled back that naugty smile ..
while kissing me ..
" I " .. *kiss* .. " Miss" *kiss* .. " you" .. *kiss* ..
I kissed him back ..
while saying ..
" me too babe .. "
he carried me from my waist ..
oo lay me down 3ala il bed ..
while kissing me on my lips ..
" 3azoozi .. "
" mmmmmm .. "
" Im so tired from yesterday.. "
he smiled while kissing my neck..
" taw ilnas .. ma sheftay shay .. "
I giggled while saying ..
" ya bakhtee .. "
.
.
I opened my eyes ..
while moving my hand 3ala il other side of the bed ..
3azizan's side ..
WHERE IS HE?? ..
my heart just stopped ..
I looked at the time ..
4:30 pm ..
" ahh thanks god! .. he's bil bank .. "
I went out to the living room ..
wella 3ala il table fe andomi ( nodels you can make it by only putting hot water ) ..
I LOVE IT!! ADDICTED TO IT ..
there's a note ..
" babe .. tasty just like you ;* .. "
I smiled ..
ana already emwaseeta to bring it weyyah from ildawam il '9eher ..
bas I didn't saw it ella tawa ..
I called Dina;* ..
" wainech?? "
" yammech! ;p "
we giggled ..
" waaaaaay! it amazing to live next to your best friend .. "
" dont tell me babe .. 7addaaaaaah! "
" diinoo .. emshay with me lamode ..
ana ma5tha maw3ed to color my hair .. "
" uuhh .. pls maaali khelq .. "
" where's nasir? "
" 6ale3 .. "
" 3ayaL shut up ..
i'll meet you 3end ilbab after 10 mins ;p "
we went to lamode ..
I cut my hair also ..
lay akhir my neck ..
where that bone ?
it looks girly oo cute ..
and colored it chocolate brown..
with light golden brown and caramel highlight ..
bas wayid il highlight khafef .. chenna not highlighted ..
7ADDAAAAA ADORABLE ..
sayir laima altefet eser feeh nafs shine ..
ma chenna highlight..
.
.
we went after that to alsalheyya ..
Dina kanat tabe etshoof anything for her un-born kid ;*
my mobile was ringing ..
" aloo .. wainech?? "
" ana .. bil sal7eya wih Dina .. "
" oo laish mu gaylatle? .. "
" madre .. nesait .. "
" aha .. "
" Im sorry walla .. bas kent barou7 ilsalon warid ..
bas she needed shay tharoori from here .. kanna yayeen walla .. "
" 7eta ilsalon .. laish ray7a bedon la etgolili? .. manoora I told you dozen of times enna ana abech etgolili wain etrou7en wetreden mu 3alashan im a controL freak! .. bas mu 7elwa eb 7aqqi enna egololi shefna mortik ehni .. wana metheL ilahbaL madre .. oo 2nd thing ballah sarlich shay?? ana madre wainech!! .. "
" I know that .. ana asfa .. "
sekat ..
" yala bye! "
I whispered ..
" 3azoozi .. "
" ha? "
" khalas .. 6awwefli .. for today's seak .. "
he laughed ..
" sektay zain sektay ..
ilyoom bedawam mali khelq ashof wayehum .. "
I laughed ..
" a7ibek wayid .. "
.
.
radait ilbait ..
oo sat down with 3aziz oo we watched Tv.
oo ilakh mala7th my hair!!!
" 3aziz .. "
" hala oboy? "
" you didn't noticed shay metghayyer fene? "
" hmm .. ur New chubby body? "
I smiled ..
" no .. bas laish shfeeh? "
he laughed ..
" mafeeh shay .. Im in love with him aslan! ..
it's amazing .. mu il 3asaqeeL elli awaL ;p "
I giggled ..
" enzain la la .. not my body .. something thane .. "
" hmm .. "
he stared at me ..
while pointing 3ala il places elli egoolhum ..
" your eyebrows?? "
" NOoooo! .. "
he yelled channa mektisheff shay ..
" your nooooose!!? "
" no no no ! "
" haa 3ayaL? "
" MY HAIIIIIIIRRRRRRR!! "
" shfeeeh? "
I stared at him ..
ekhtara3 hehehe ..
" aah aah ok ok .. embala embala niiiiice .. "
I yelled ..
" shinu nice???? .. ma et3arf sheli taghayyar feh!! "
" hmm .. you cutted it? "
" eeeeeeeh .. oo colored it .. "
he said while kissing my head ..
" sorry manoor walla ana ma ala7eth chethe small things .. "
" hatha small thing?? "
he laughed we going to the room..
I went to the kitchen oo sawait andomi for my self ..
" 3azooz .. taby andoomi?? "
" laa wai3! .. emkarram ilne3ma! "
I said while going to him in the room ..
" laish? abaih 7ad'ha latheetha .. yummmmmmy .. "
I said while giving him the spoon..
" thouq thouq .. "
" mabii mabii .. ma7eb chethe barabees .. "
" kaifek .. walla it's nice .. "
" shinu a7la shay bil denya? "
" hmm .. me? "
He laughed ..
" ghairech ghairech .. "
" I don't know .. "
" ennek ta5eth il kas bil italian dawrey oo tetshai7a6 3ala ilkeL .. "
I smiled .. cus madre shga3ed egooL ..
" enzain minu a7la bint bil denya eb 7arf il M ?? "
he layed down 3ala ilbed ..
while roling his eyes chenna efakkir ..
" hmm .. muneera 3ashoor?? "
I laughed .. ma gedart ma a'97ak ..
" hehehe .. MALLLLLLLLLLEQ! .. No reallyyyy! "
" hmm .. Miley Cyrus?? "
I stared at him .. while going out from the bedroom ..
" maleq! .. khaL efedoonik .. "
he laughed while yelling ..
" ta3laaaaaaaaaaay ehneeeeee .. "
I yelled ..
" maaaaaaaaabeeeeeee! .. "
" babbbbbbe .. come herrrrrreeeee la ayeelich .. "
" maaani yayaaaaaaa! "
he came .. while moving so slowly ..
oo emsawey asab3a like a tiger eb yakeL a7ad ..
" GRRRRR ..
THE MONESTER JUST GOT MAAAAAAAAAAAD AT YOU .. "
I giggled ..
" maaali 5elqik ..
rou7 tickle mneera 3ashor wella that twetii mylie!! "
he laughed ..
" etghareen ?? "
" la 3ady .. "
he kissed my cheek ..
" etgharen manoora? "
I smiled shyly oo my face sar red ..
" eeh shwayya .. "
" kil hatha shwayya? "
I giggled while pushing him away ..
" wakhir 3anny .. mabeeeeeeek .. "
" mani emwakkhir .. kaife 7abebti oo balziq feeha .. "
I laughed ..
" a7ibek .. "
" a7ibech akthar eb wayid ..
bas tell me .. etghareen? "
I said while hugging him so tight .
" uff .. I don't share .. "
he hugged me back ..
while whispring ..
" that's my girl .. "
.
.
after few days..
I was sitting alone at home ..
3azoozi kan bil dawam ..
oo Dina ta3bana 7aiiL ..
there's that unknown number
kept calling me sarlah 2 days ..
there's a text msg ..
" Hi , Please Muneera call me back .. "
I replied ..
" who's this?? "
they called immidiatley after my msg ..
so it's rude enny dont answer ..
cus they know eny mjabla il mobile right now ..
" aloo .. "
" hiii muneera .."
" hala ? "
" ma 3araftene? .."
I recognized that voice ..
and cursed my self ..
khara khara , laish radddddditaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!
" la .. minu? "
" Im reem .."
I replied with the coldest tone ever ..
" ahh .. ok? "
" muneera .. Im really sorry walla ..
ana lail nahar afakir fech oo you are in my mind walla
.. 7addy met7asfa .. "
" should I believe that ya3ne? or there's something around 3aziz ba3ad? "
" Laa walla! Laa .. I swear to god enna mako shay .. walla .. "
" okay .. that's all? daqqa etgolili sorry? "
" eeh walla .. I changed my phone number .. hatha il New one .. "
" okay? .. thanks for calling .. bas pls don't ever call me again .. "
" munnera im .."
" please! .. "
" shda3wa!! .. give me a chance .. "
I yelled .. " I DON'T WANT! GHASEEB????? "
" omgg! minu ga3ed eshaysheech 3alayyy?? "
" huh , no body! .. ma a7taj ..
elli shefta mennich was already
enough ma a7taj a77ad eshayeshne 3alaich .. "
" mneera pls .. la et3amlene chethe ..
dont speak to me chethe , please .. "
" reem , ana 7a6aitech 3ala rasy oo you ruined my happieness wela ehtamiitay! .. oo luw 3aziz mu yaybech '3asib oo emkhalich tet7acheen .. chan till today wentay etchathbeen 3alay!! "
" munnera walla ana taghayart .. "
" good for you self :) .. not for me babe .. "
" khara! .. tara it's so mathalla! .. shda3wa 3alaich .. you know enna my neyya kanat 6aiba .. "
" No I actually don't "
" oo ba3dain ya3ne?? "
" what ba3dain?? .. it's not a big deaL .. tara I moved on .. 3ala balich ana affaker feech wela 7etan ta6ren 3ala bali?? .. Ohh god! believe me .. you don't wanna pass on my mind .. cause I keep cursing the day elli 3araftech feeh .. "
" this is too far .. "
" yeah , sheftay shlon! "
" bye munnera .. ilsharha 3alay ana elli called you .."
I laughed and said in a hummar tone
" eeh walla .. feech il6eeb .. san3a san3a "

13 comments:

  1. i love ur blog its amazing i read it all in one day...can't wait till the next post cute couple i wish i can have him...hehhe
    from A

    ReplyDelete
  2. allah!! keep going!! i love it... walla 7ail 3ijabne radha 7g reem ... wai3 i hate REEM!! ...

    Love it! ;*;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love ur story
    but
    please it's driving me crazy...

    it's PUT not putted;p
    and CUT not cutted

    and KEY not kie


    don't want to be mean, just wanted to tell you

    other than that, loving ur blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. good 1 ..

    yala kamli :p

    >> lol mdri eshfini ma3ndi t3leq! hehe bs i enjoyed this post

    ReplyDelete
  5. A. thanks for ur comment oo 3ala reading the blog ;* it really make me happy :D walla .. LOOOOOL NOOOOO he's Taken please ! :(

    Shoug .. yeah 5atwalliyy reem! :S maleqa! .. thanks for ur comment sweety ;*

    Anonymouse .. OMG .. mn sejich?? .. 7addddaa it's not mead wela even rude!! ;** .. its ur right walla :) .. oo 7addich sa7 ;p .. bas Sorry im having some spelling mistakes cus akoon lahya affakker bil seyagha oo akhoorha .. bas i'll take ur comment eb 3ain li3tebar walla ;** .. o i'll fix it eb hal post ;) .. Sorry for that :* .. bas walla I post the story eb 7azat'ha ya3ni kil post afta7 il blog oo abda akteb .. So sam7ene :****

    Nosa .. heheh thanks babe :* .. LOOOOOL 3adyy 3adyy .. aham shay ur name eb my wall :* that's anough walla :***** LOVE YOU ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. anonymouse .. KAAAAAAK ..
    * MEAN .. not mead :P hehehehehe
    sheftay! ;/
    Im a human after all ;/ ;*
    Love u ;* give ur self a name oo keep commenting ;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG OMG OMG !!!!
    kill hathaaa SAR o ana mo mawjooooooodaaah
    MAno0o0ortiii baabe I MISSED U :***
    Sorry babe my friend had an accident i had to fly and be with her..
    she's all fine now ... I MIIISSSSSEEEEDD UU WAIED
    first things *winks* 3ala el Honeymoooooooooon lool amoooot fee el bkini el a7maaaar ;*
    second thing *tears* 7araaaaaaaam 3aziiiz's mother :''(
    third thing :p i missed you did i tell u this :$
    fourth looooooooool amoooot 3ala el '3arooooon .. bas babe plz et'3areeen min muneera 3ashoooor 7abebty did u see ur self bel mirror .. ZOOOOOQA :*
    tabeeeen akaaamil ... looool
    shaklaaa beseeeer POST mo comment
    sorry for being awaaaaaay LUV YA
    o misssss u waied
    ashkaraaaaah a7daaaath saraaaat

    ReplyDelete
  8. WANAAASSAA ITS DEDICATED TO ME :P i feeel BIG (h) :P



    Btw LOVED IL-PAAARRRTTT;*

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehehe .. 7ayaaaaaate ;****************
    il part love you too ;*

    ReplyDelete
  10. IIIIIIIIIIIIIII ;********** babbbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! MAA SHIFT YOUR COMMMMMMMMENNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! ;**
    yes yes ..
    miin wain abdee :(
    first .. ma3thoora oo Miss you too .. oo matshoff sharr ur frieeeend!! ;****** ..
    2nd .. haha the honeymoon! ;x aaaaaahh .. khaleene sakta a7san ..
    3rd .. MISSSSSS YOUUUUUUU AKTHARRR BBBBBBAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBEEEEEEE ;'********
    4th hhehehehe maaaaaleq!! ana eqarene eb muneera 3ashoor? :'( .. bas 3adii kuwaiti etha ma te6anaz emoot :P ..
    3ady 3ady kamlay ;* .. it's ur blog too hoooooonney;***** ..
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAH .. I MIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS YYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :'(
    * huuuuuuuugggggggggggggsssssssss;***********

    ReplyDelete
  11. awwww it that pearla me ?? aww Thaank u so muuuuuch ;* realllly i smiled like :D
    looved this part too ;* i jst love the whole stooory !!
    mwaaaauh xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. heheh .. yes yes .. YOU GIRL ;***** ..
    hehehe glad to made u smile ;****
    hehehe 7ayaaate ;******

    Love you.. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. AMBY MANOORA IS MEAN:p:p OMG OMG JK:p

    ReplyDelete