Thursday, March 5, 2009

YOU.. # 1

I woke up from my phone ringing .. abdullah alruwaished was yelling at me!
" tethakarnee etha sar ilward jooriii .."
I opend one eye .. and look at the screen ..
" DAD..;*" is calling .. wahhhh! ;/
whats the time Now asasan ? I talked to my self ..
2:38 PM!
SHIIIIIIIITTTTTTT!
today is our zwara ..
oo ghasbin 3alaina ma en6awefha ..
my grandmother noo3ha tez3aL oo tafgid kil wa7id ma eye ..
" aloooooo .. "
" Hala manoooooura .. wainech entaay ??? NAYMA?? " he's asking me .. oo uhwa already knowing the answer !
" hala yuba .. la la mu nayma .. bas kane kane al7een ayee .. masafat il6erej .. "
I jumped out of my cosy bed .. and wear a red dress with my wavy blonde hair and without wearing make up at all maaaali khillq 7etan a7e6 i-liner! fene ilnooooooom ;@ ..
peaple keep telling me all the time that I look like Lindsay lohan .. but with dark brown eyes and boonne hair .. ( I hate that fact , because it Gives an idea that Im like her .. kinda slutti person ..) I have a small sharp nose and eyes .. in fact also my lips small ;p kilshay fene netfa LoooooL ..
I ride my babyblue Lexus jeep .. and play to ( if I were a boy by beyonce ) ..
I always dreames of having a brother .. I have Only One sister younger than me (Lama) .. and I was raised by my father after my mother passed away before hmm .. well , she Died during the birth of my sister Lama ..
Im 19 years Old Now .. and Lama is 9 years Old ..
So I remember my mother .. bas mu wayid .. ya3ni .. I was like 9-10 years when she passed away ..
I remember her clearly in Only two scenes ..
the last One was before her death 3ala 6ooL..
She was wearing a black dress .. I was writing my home works ..
she came over my hed and take a deep breath and kissed my forhead ..
getlaha " mama wain ray7a ?? "
she gave me the biggest smile and reply " Im going to bring you a new baby-sister .. la etkhafeen 7ayate .. do ur homeworks oo then namay .. oo after couple of days I'll be back enshalla .."
and she lied to me ..!
She never returnds ..
* In my grandmother House *
Dina : " abbaaaaaaih manooooooourrrr! 6afeeeeeeeech ! yesterday bil fanar tahawasht m3a wa7da .."
Me : " haaww!! LAISH?? ( I yelled at her ..) Maynoona?? "
Dina: " hehehe .. No walla .. takhayelay .. kena wagfen bil door bilcinema chan et3adeena kelena .. I looked at her and told her enna 3aib ya3ne .. chan ta7qerne .. chan atna7ais 3alaiha .. then she yelled at me jidam allah oo khalqa! "
Me: " uff! abaih fashal! .. law ana mennich ahawin 3an ilmovie oo arid ilbait! .. "
Dina my cousin .. was a really sweet person to know , she's funny and smart .. caring and successfuL person .. mashalla laha ma3arif eb kil ilkuwait .. and she took care of me and Lama ( well, She's like my Step mother ;p) .. She's 25 years Old ..
mama bazza interrupted the conversation ..
mama bazza: " Muneera 7abebtii ta'3adaitay ?? "
me : " eeh yumma .. mashkoora .. laima yeet met'akhir galatle Linda (the maid) ennkom shayleenli ghada .. Mashkoora .. "
Dina: " agoolich .. barou7 today avenues bashtery sha'3la .. Come with me .. then nig3ad eb phase 2 .. mashift il other side lel7een etsadqeeeeen ;p "
I went to my father .. awaL ma shafne chan edaneeli yamma .. I sat next to him .. oo he wrapped me with his arms .. " hala hala hala " ..
I whisper " baba 3adi arou7 m3a Dina avenues ? "
dad : " hmm .. enzain , bas la e6awlon cause ilyoom weekend .. "
I kissed his cheek .. " Enshalla ;* .. thanks .. "
at 7 pm .. I went to avenues with Diiinnnaa ;*
she bought ashya from booths + topshop ..
Dina : " haa? wain tabeen neg3ad ?? "
Me : " mu geltay tabeen il side ilyedeed?? .. emshay .. feeh wayid ma6a3em there .. "
Dina : " yalla .. let's set eb Casper&Gambini's out side .. galoole il View mu sijje .. "
Me : " yes ... iljaw egolich Come with your husband mu your cousin :P " eheheh .. she laughed hard .. while saying " eeeeeeee wallaaaaaaaaah .. "
we sat down and Ordered .. One Greek Salad .. And One Good Old Turkey Swiss sandwich for me .. and One Pizza to Dina .. with 2 cokes ..
Dina : " Hmmmm .. Latheeth .. Channa Home- made " ..
Me: " eeeeeh na6ee3 .. "
Dina Left her Hand .. and smiled while saying " hala walla .. tamam .. shlonik enta ?? .. hehe " ..
Me : " minuu ga3da etsalmen 3alaih ?? "
Dina : " warach ma shefteh .. my cousin ( Side Oboha , Dina bint 3amete her mother ekhet oboy ..) .. ma tathkerena?? 3aziz?? .."
Me : " hmmmmm .. wait .. Okho 7amanne ? "
Dina : " Noooo .. wild 3amma .. the One with big zaiteye eyes ? "
Me : " eeeeeee .. chan gelteli the Hot one! :P .. does he kept the good looking? wella kubar oo ejkkar like the rest of our cousins? "
Dina laughtes in a loud voice : " Noooooo.. he's the hottiest Guy eb 3aylatna .. Law ana koubra chan ashkara 7abaita ;p " ..
I smiled .. " ya e7laila .. He was really Nice to me we7na yahaL .. bas he was sooooooo quite .. mu metheL ilbaje .. 3ashan chethe I didn't rememberd him ebser3a .. 7amani was the deviL hahaha .. ( I giggled ) tathkeren yoom daz reem bil pooL while she was In live with him ?? maskeena ehya ga3da 3ala ilconer oo uhwa yarketh playing football chan edizha bil ghala6 .. heheheh she cried for a weeks .. tara lel7een tathkir ildazza hehehehe 7aza eb kha6irha .. "
we laught alot 3ala suwalif awaL .. while our 2nd cousins kanaw eyon bait mama bazza oo ezeroon m3ana kil week taqreban ..

2 comments:

  1. i love this story!!!!!!!!!!:)

    sounds so exciting so far:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just found ur blog can't wait to read the rest:)
    good start btw:)

    ReplyDelete