Tuesday, March 31, 2009

You.. # 49

I woke up ..
while there's a stupid nurse looking at me ..
Muneera : " mmmmmmmm.. "
Nurse : " were in the waking room .. take you time .. "
Muneera : " I want coca-cola! .. Im thirsty .. "
Nurse : " sure , I'll give you water .. "
I felt like .. Sakrana!
I swaer to god ..
Im sakrana .. am I ??
.
.
after 2 hours maybe ..
the took me up to the room ..
awaL ma ba66aL al elevator ..
3aziz : " 7ayaaaate .. shloooonch? "
I mummbled ; " 3adi .. "
3aziz : " akeed?? "
he said that while kissing my forehead ..
I looked at Dina , My father and Lama ..
Muneera : " Can you give us 10 mins pls? "
3aziz : " ta3bana? "
Muneera : " No , Im not .. walla kelish ..
feeling like im having my period .. my hall body
emnammeL .. bas im fine .. "
3aziz : " great .. "
I closed my eyes ..
I just wana throw up ..
Muneera : " 3aziz .. 7abebe , "
3aziz : " yes 7ayate?? "
Muneera : " can we let this go? ..
eser we close the file oo bas?
ma nefta7a ever again? "
he kissed my cheek ..
3aziz : " sure babe .. sure .. a7san! "
.
.
after 3 monthes ..
I decided to go to a therapy ..
not because Im having some issues ..
my hall Idea was " talking to a stanger "
do you that feeling elli you wana talk to someone
doesn't know you at all??
my life just get back to normaL ..
radait for 3elaj ..
taking that pills ..
oo just gave my hall case to god ..
bas a7is im not more intrested in the hall babies world ..
Im done ,
The labor did his job to my souL ..
I got into GYM ..
abi my body ered nafs awaL ..
and got into therapy ..
So I really got busy with my life ..
that's okay,
kids is not everything! ..
One day ..
I went to 3aziz ..
while he was watching al arabeya Tv.
and Don't ask me why!
Munnerra : " 3azooze .. Can I do a plastic surgary?? "
His eyes poped out ..
3aziz : " are you serious???? NO .. ofcourse NOOOOO!! "
Muneera : " please! .. I want to do it for my stomach .. "
he lifted my t-shirt ..
3aziz : " let's see .. "
I laughed ..
" hmmmmmmmmm .. "
while pulling my shirt down ..
Munera : " 3aziiiiiiiiiz .. it's not funny ..
Im serious .. "
he kissed the scar ..
3aziz : " No , I love it .. it's turns me on for fact .. "
I laughed ..
Muneera : " yalla 3aaaaaaaaaaaaad .. Im serious .. "
He laughed while kissing me those small cute kisses ..
3aziz : " Im serious .. "
.
.
One day I went to Souq Sharq ..
all alone ..
I wanted that Cute Zara Shoes ..
oo the avenues told me last time inna
i'll find it in zara sharq ..
So I went there ..
it's fusheya shoes ..
with small gold and white lines ..
it's adorable ..
sharaita ,
Then I sat In starbucks ..
out side ..
Next to those 2 old womens ..
I loved setting all alone ..
drinking my hot chocolate ..
and reading alwatan newspaper ..
I mummbled while reading
something about majlis ilommah ..
Muneera: " Is this a shit or what?? "
One of the womens turned ..
oo stared at me ..
Muneera : " eem .. Im Sorry khalte .. Asfa .. "
She smiled .. " la la 3adi .. 3abale etkalmene .. "
Muneera : " Noo khalty .. at7al6am 3ala majles il Ummah .. "
they Laughed so loud .. " minu ma yet7al6am 3alaihum?? "
we chit-chat shwayya .,
then they asked me to join them ..
well, as I told you before ..
I was in love to talk with strangers ..
Women # 1 : " eeh gelteeli metzawja? "
Muneera: " eeh walla .. "
Women # 2 : " mashalla .. shaklich esgheera .. "
I smiled ..
Women # 1 : " ma 3endich e3yayeeL?? "
IS THAT KIND OF INVESTIGATION OR WHAT?
Muneera : " La walla .. mallah rezaqni lel7een .. "
I crapped my bag .
well, shakelhum not stangers anymore!
Women # 2 : " 3ad wala ana bentyy
5athatlich a3shab seneya mn 7away ilfai7a ..
wa7da eb wa7da! .. yabatlaha al7een 4 mashalla .. "
I smiled ..
Munera : " Enshalla , yala ana asta'then .. get to go .. "
Meshait ..
while he words etrin in my ears ..
4??
4 kids??
.
.
after Few days ..
I wannat tell 3aziz about the pills from il 7away ..
He was laying down after the lunch ..
he's in love with small naps ..
Munera : " 3azooze .. bagoolik shay funny .. "
he smiled ..
3aziz : " what babe? "
I told him about the womens oo the majlis al ommah ..
I choked ..
Muneera : " yes ba3dain 3ad one of the womens malgoofa etgoli
meta matzawja oo menu ma5tha oo chethe .. chan etgooli 3endich e3yaL? ..
chan agolaha no .. chan etgooli you have to take pills from 7away ilfai7a ..
7ad'hum amazing .. "
SAY YES! ..
3azizan stared at me ..
3aziz : " okay? "
Muneera : " bas .. "
I laughed .. trying so hard to make it normaL ..
3aziz : " La yuba mala da3e .. 7away oo 7boob oo a3shab oo 5arabe6 .. No! "
I laughed ..
Muneera : " yes yes .. abaih ay shay a5eethhum! .. "
.
.
after 2 weeks ..
I went to my fathers House ..
Lama : " waaaaaaay meshtahya burgerking! "
Muneera : " yalla let's go .. "
re7na there ..
while she was ordering her meaL ..
ana 7adyy mabi shay ..
Munera : " Lamooy .. ana barou7 iljam3eyya ..
give me 5 mins ... okay?? "
She smiled to me ..
Lama: " Sure .. "
I went to the 7away ..
I walked oo my heart just beated so hard ..
do I want to do this??
I went to the 7away ..
Muneera : " can I have chinese pills? "
he gave it me ..
Muneera : " do you have water? "
I took a deep breath ..
this is like buying a herion ..
you don't have water ..
I went to jam3eya ..
sharait water ..
oo stood yam il raf ..
took the pills and drank water ..
.
.
anonymous told me ..
enna better a7e6 ( munnera .. 3aziz .. etc .. )
so shraykom girls?

11 comments:

  1. omg LA LA she shudnt take the pills....dnt upset 3aziz again..inshalla nuthing happens to her..o 7lailha walla with the pregnancy difficulties o its hard to lose a baby that far into a pregnancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. much better thanks babe;**
    She shouldnt take the pills, lo sam3a kalam 3aziz a7san laha, a7iss hes right, mala da3y hal kharabee6.. I hope nothing bad happens!

    thanks babe bada3taay elyum with ur posts;)ur amazing;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allaaah Yasteer Shbeseer Ba3dain:'S
    ana khayfa la yadre 3aziz akthar Minha:$
    O I am Ok with (3ziz: ..Munnera:)
    Bas A7iss Malhum Da3y Cus Khala9 We already Ta3awadna ina 3aziz Blue o Manoura 3inaby ;)
    But its OK;)
    Will you Post more today wala that's it For today ?

    [Raghad;*]

    ReplyDelete
  4. bas chethy chines blls... 7ag shinooo !!!!!!!!!!!!
    mayaklooon el nasss AY SHAAAY MANOOOOOORAAH *yelling*
    eshnawyaaaaah 3ala 3omrich !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noooooooooooooooooooo!
    I cried in last 2 posts....
    =(
    Ya Allah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ufff meskeeena hal bnt :(
    bs oho now btgom el7rb b3d makalat the herbs..
    allah yester

    mafhmt esh anonymous said :p


    thank u dear..

    ReplyDelete
  7. noo 5llich 3la 3azozi o manor ;* etha ana fahma 9a7 lol:P

    emmm
    manor; 9ayra so desperate 9ra7a
    3azoz; lo ydry ya welha

    thanks YCM btw u r so talented
    and thanks 3l post <3 <3
    i love u so much :*

    [M]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots Of Posts 6aFoooni :'( Im Sick Faa nu9 elyoum Kent Nayma :'(

    Waaaaaaaai Baacheteni :'( Bas allah laygoola t9er mudmenat mu5draat shay :P

    yela im going back to sleep :'( im sooooo tiiireeedd

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg omg she hardly bring babies ooh :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. i so admire them for getting back to normal after that they've been through!
    rabina yostor min sh'3l el 7away!

    oo that mneera oo 3ziz thingy is better, i like it. ;*

    ReplyDelete
  11. i sense something is gonna happen. something bad! moooooooooore pleez

    ReplyDelete