Sunday, March 22, 2009

You.. # 29 (dedicated to my New best friend!;**)

my heart naghazne ..
" What's wrong sweety? "
" well , Uhma two things .. One of them magdar agolah by phone .. I need to set down with you .. "
I said while mumbling .. " hmm .. enzain oo ilthing elli tegderen etgolinaah by fone?? "
She choked .. " Well . emm .. Manoura .. I trust you .. oo whatever ena ya3ni the truth .. it's your life .. "
galbe beating so fast .. " shfech? Bedon moqademat please .. it killes me .. ma7eb moqademat .. spit it .. "
" ams kent ga3da bil jam3a bil break .. m3a our friends eli mn ethanaweya .. Noura oo Reem oo baje ilbanat .. "
I rolled my eyes .. ma khalasna? ..
" okay?? .. "
" ams yabaw 6areeyech .. chan agolihum ena tara emlichat fa ya3ni elli bebarek laha oo chethe .. chan Reem etgooL while rolling her eyes .. eeh 6ab3an! hathe ma5theeta after love story oo ahalah mu ratheen 3alaiha .. "
my eyes poped ..
" bas manoor .. walla ana dafa3t 3anech .. getlaha e7tarmay nafsech enna she's his 2nd cousin oo ya3ni 5a6beenha mn ziman mu tawa .. bas madre ehya ya3ni galat madre madre! .. chan Noura etgoolaha kella cus entaw fachaitaw .. chan etgooL reem la shako .. ana aslan my father galli awakher 3anha cus ehya 3alaiha 7arakat mu mathboo6a .. "
I Opened my eyes ..
oo took a breathe ..
" okay? .. "
" bas .. that's it .. fa ena ehya ur best friend .. deer balich menha .. tara ga3da tet7acha mn warach .. oo mu far7ana lich .. "
I smiled ..
how sweet is she?? ;*
" walla manoora ana mu fatana .. you know me .. bas sej galbe 7aarne 3alaich .. enna you treates her very good oo ehya tet7acha fech bil maqa3ed .. "
I smiled while kissing her .. " mwah;* .. 7ayate anwar .. walla thanks .. I know that .. oo aslan we are not close anymore .. bas thanks walla .. thank you enna et5afeen 3alay .. "
I closed the phone ..
while mummbling " malaqa ilnas .. malaqa .. "
3azizan smiled .. " Shfech 7abebeti?? who's ass im kicking?? "
I giggled while saying " Reem's ass .. "
5affaf ilsur3a .. while staring at me ..
" SHINU SAWATLICH?? .. "
" Nothing babe .. ma tiswa il salfa .. "
" What? .. talk .. "
" Nothing 7abebe walla .. bas galat 7ag my friends enny ma5thetik after lover story oo ena '3asben 3ala ahalik .. oo enah obooha gayelaha etwakher 3anne .. 3alshan chethe we are not close anymore!! .. "
his eyes poped out..
"OKH!! .. walla chalba .. "
I smiled .. " la etseb .. 6af .. "
he yelled .. " LA LA .. MU 6AF .. CHAM HER NUMBER ?? CHAMM?? "
I faced him .,, " shtabe feeh?? .. "
" I'LL CALL HER AWAQEFHA 3END 7AD'HA .. "
" no no 3aziz .. pls .. 7abebe .. malna khilq .. oo ba3dain don't give her size akbar mn sizha .. khatwally haileqeyya .. "
wesalna my house ..
wela mafe a7ad out side ..
il carage fathe ..
I called my father ..
" ALOO?? .. halla .. weee sij!! .. aaahha .. Laa 7ada shako .. 3adyy la walla 3ady .. sejj? ma sema3tik ;/ .. khalas okay .. "
3azizan looked at me .. " Shfeehoum? wainhoum ?? "
I smiled with that eviL look .. " ray7en ilshalaih .. wanna sleep over? .. "
he laughed that ( wahahahaha) while rapping his hands together ..
I giggled .. " come come .. we will have fun .. "
" bas channa fashla dash baitkomm we7na brou7na .. "
I giggled " fashla? ;p " .. " No 7abebe .. we are oficcially married .. so ma7ad yegdar eba6eL 7alcha .. "
he smiled while switching the car ..
" khanrouu7 baitna .. akheeth hdoom .. oo neye back .. "
re7na his House .. ana ma nizalt mn ilcar ..
cus fashla ya3ni .. obooh oo ommah oo naser oo 7amanne oo kilman inside ..
10 mins. wella uhwa radlii oo '3ashyan '9e7ek ..
" Shfeeeeekk? .. " I said awwaL ma sak ilbab ..
" e7na .. fasleen walla.. "
I giggled .. " Laa 3adyyy .. "
we went back to my home ..
awaL ma fachait il bab ..
I yelled ..
" NAWWWWWWWAR ILBAAAAAAAIT .. "
He laughed at me ..
" eb wujoodech .. "
" yalla .. let's Show you .. "
I said while crapping his hand ..
Our House is so simple and cosy ..
bas 2 floor's ..
the first One .. with Big Gold and navy esteqbaL sala .. and ma6bakh khareje ..
and the Other one .. Our cosy sala ..
then my father's room .. ba3dain big hall in the middle ..
and there's two doors ..
wa7ed ewade my room ..
oo wa7ed lama's room ..
" welcome to our room .. "
I smiled while opening my room's door ..
there a mamar first ..
with all pics for me .. my mother .. lama .. Dina .. my father ..
the main event's in my life ..
my graduation from high school pics with friends ..
pics around the world ..
my room's wall lonah babypink ..
oo feh shwaya painted ib whith and grey ..
and my bed naziL 3ala ilarth ( like the japanies tables?)
I loved my room too much ;*
He stood up bil mamar staring at the pics ..
while mummbling " manoori .. "
I came to the mamar ..
" hmm? .. "
" you lookes like your mother allah yir7amha .. wayid! .. "
I smiled " yeah .. 7addy hehehe .. "
he kept staring at the pic oo at me ..
" your eyes boneya .. her's blue .. your hair mu blonde ketherha .. hmm .. "
I smiled ..
" bas you have her small warm eyes and that small nose .. and ur chin '3amaza ba3ad .. and hmmm madre .. teshbeheenha .. madre shlon! .. "
I choked while saying
" tathkerha? willa bas pics? "
" madre .. like a dream .. mathker 3adiL .. bas chenna .. madre walla .. I was just 12 years or 13 .. mathker .. "
I said while walking away .. " I wish I had more time with her .. "
he hugged me from the back .. " yeah me too .. "
I choked .. " 3aziz .. She's .. She's .. "
he hugged me closer .. while calming me down .. " ushshshsh .. ma tadreen ilkheera wain .. "
we layed down 3ala my bed ..
Next to each other ..
while using his hand like a bellow..
he was cuddling my hair ..
I cried ..
and talked about her ..
for the first time ..
ga3adt agoolah kilshay I remembered oo Missed about her ..
he was such a good listener ..
I felt closer to 3azizan than ever..
we talked ..
do you know that stupid confession before you got to sleep?
it was just so perfect ..
I felt ena he's my ..
New best friend! ;*
and I was so happy about that ..

10 comments:

  1. Aaaaaw So Sweeeeeet;* <3


    Loved it 7adi ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww cute..

    2a9ln the perfect hubby is the 1 that becomes ur best frind.. n u can talk to freely ( allah y36ini :p )


    kena part ge9eer:p ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i am 6ama3a :p


    enzain i havnt asked yet.. is this a real story or 1/2 real or made up??

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh maleee8a 3aziiizaaaan leesh 9ayer romantic :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madry Shakw .. ehehe yeah that's so sweet ;*** love ;*

    pearla .. Love u ;**

    nOsa .. 7adda the best thing EVER! .. sij?? .. I'll post another taaaaaaaaall part for you ;* .. Hmm .. well, It's a mex from wayid stories .. so I can't say enha truth because ehya mu Someones story .. bas can't say enha Not truth cus it happened ;/ .. Bas I made it up mn my mind with reaL events ;*

    Skittles .. yeeeeeeeaaahh ;$ .. ;*

    another penelope .. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! ;p bas shwayya ;p because his wedding gereeb ;p bas the Funny 3aziz will be back soon :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe e y3ni u can talk to ur hubby about anything.. n again he's ur hubby o feh the wajebat n ms2oleyat.. its like frinds living together in a legal way :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah sure .. oo some times Nosa you just need a close friend .. malich khilq Lover or husband ..
    you wanna confess stupid things .. wannna get mad oo etsebeen someone ..
    ya3ni you need to feeL free with ur love ..
    u need a friend inside ur lover ..
    ana a7is chethe ;)

    you# 30 .. Posted ;);*

    ReplyDelete