Thursday, March 12, 2009

YOU.. # 12



radait mn starbucks .. ga3adt with my father oo Lama ..

shefna Tv. oo chit-chat shwayya ..

3ala ilsa3a 12:oo AM

I went to my room ..

I closed the lights ..

oo got into my bed ..


I woke up 3ala il 10 AM ..

wella there's 2 msgs from 3azizan;*


" Hey .. wainch? .. malich 7iss att all .." It was aroun 12:30 AM ..


the second one .. 3ala il 1:50 AM ..

" well , ra7 a6awefha haL marra .. bas never Sleep again bedoon Kissing me The goodnight Kiss! ;p .. "


I smiled ..


to: 3azizan;*

" Good Morning ;* .. Sorry Nimt Bedoon La agoolik gn ;/ .. im Not used to .. Sorry .. "


I fineshed The power Point ..

3aziz was a Loser with the Laptop things..

abaih awaL marra emour 3alay wa7ed ma e3arf 7ag computer!

7ada type papyers oo search eb google! ..

heheh He's Cute ;*


around 1;00 Pm

I finished il PP.

oo went to take a shower ..

my thanaweya friends where planing to have a lunch together ,,

im not close to them ,

okay i like them wayid .. bas madre mu enna a7iss'hum my reaL friends

they are some kind of stupid oo just Not my type ..

kenna Group of 20 girls ( I Know too much! )

So imagne ..

kil wa7da eb character ghair ..

o already I have Dina oo 2 Close friends bil jam3a ..

So madre , I didn't felt enhoum my reaL friends..

bas I couldn't ena ag6a3hom .. fashla ..

already il6al3at oo ilyam3at kil cham shahar ..


anyway,

5athait Shower oo libast a cute topshop Dress ( the pic) .. with aa Navy cardigan oo let my wavy hair down .. with a big white prada bag ..
I look charming ;p .. with a cute pink gloss and a blue eye-liner ..
I texted 3aziz ..
" Sweety , Im Going to have lunch with friend mn thanaweya .. elli getlik 3anhom before .. Noura , Anwar , maryam .. etc ;p "
after 10 mins. wana bil car menndamjaaaaaaaaa ..
" ahhhhhwaakkk maahe muwaweeleen baha atttrannaaaaaaaaam .. "
aaah ya 3abduuuuu ..
* BEEP*
From: 3azizan;*
" Heyy;* Good morning Sunshine;* .. minu? the spice girls? elli 3alabalhum enhum eskit bas? popular? ;p .. Have fun babe;* .. I'll Go out also with my friends .. MY REAL friends mu methlich medabsa ;p "
I called him ..
" alooo .. "
" yis3eeeeedle sabba7 hal souuuuut .. "
I giggeled .. " Hallllaa walla .. "
" Shlooonch? "
I said shylyyy " Great , kent fine bas awaL ma sema3t ur voice sirt Great .. "
he giggled " akhaih 3ala limghazaL il6ayyeb .. "
I giggled also .. " hehehe .. khalas hawant ;p mane emghazla ;p .. "
" ehehe no no .. keep going .. " He yawned ..
" hehehe .. yalla wake up sweety .. yalla .. "
" yalla yalla .. kane gayem .. "
" 3azizan .. "
he whispered " e3yoonah ?? "
I whispered : " Come to Nino avenues .. "
he laughed .. " ahha .. betgazrenha 3alay cus malich khelqhoum ? ;p "
I laughed " ehehehe .. laaaa walla .. bas I want you there .. masta7melhum maleqenn .. pls pls .. come .. "
" Okay 7abebe .. elli tabeenah .. I'll come there .. oo I'll call u .. hehehe golelhum hathoola e3yaL 5alty .. oo come set m3ana .. walla e7na awnas ;p "
I giggled .. " weeeeeeeeeeeedi ;* " ..
Dashait Nino ..
wella 3 mn ilgirls already yayeen ..
Me : " Hiiiiiii Girls "
# 1 : " ahleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen .. "
# 2 + # 3 : " Halllllla walla .. 7ayach .. "
ga3adna oo chit-chat oo suwalif 3adeya ..
Shwayya chan eyoon baje il girls ..
mu il 20 6ab3an! ;p ..
ya3ni serna around 9 girls ..
oo beda ilmokan eser za7ma ..
So getlihum I wana go to the bathroom ..
oo re7t ketabt 3azizan's Name eb the waiting list ..
oo re7t ilbathroom 3adalt my make-up gabeL la eyeee ..
awaL ma radait mn ilbathroom ..
ashoof elii outside yan6eron between Nino and chocholate bar..
I saw 3 guys ..
two emjableene ya3ni shafoone ..
oo One ma36eene his back ..
I masseged 3aziz
" 7ubi I put ur name eb the waiting list ,
laima teye .. golihum 3aziz for 5 .. I dont know cham enta oo rab3ik .. atwaga3 5 ;p hehehe .. "
Shft Mobile The one eli ma36ene his back Shaabaw il lights ..
So .. 3aziiiizziiii kahu ;*
He was emghatter ;* awwhhh ..
white didasha and ghetra ..
with his zaiteye big eyes ..
and ghamazzat ..
whith a Gucci en3aL ..
He looked HOOOOOT;* ..
oo ana behind him ..
Chan yousalne msg from him ..
Fa sema3 BEEP ..
Chan yeltefet nes laffa ..
wana marra yam his shoulder ..
I smelled his perfume it was .. Strong and Sexy ..
marait while my eyes bil arth eheheh ..
re7t to my chair ..
oo his eyes following me ..
awaL ma ga3adt ..
chan arfa3 my eyes ..
he smiled to me ..
aaaaaaww;*
shefta ekallim the waiter ..
chethe 5 mins ..
ilgirls yet7achoon oo ana my mind eb 3alam thanee ..
wedii ahedhoum oo aroo7 alema 7aaaaaaaaaiiL ..
He texted me :
" talk to ur friends! ;p "
";/ I dont want .. "
" hehehe .. 3alashane Have fun ;* .. I dont Like to see embawza chethe .. although ur booz looks amazing ;p "
I giggled .. " hehehe si3louw ;* .. "
He smiled while reading my msg ..
chan ilwaiter e'asherlah ..
il table elli yamna ..
ilqanafat for fact ..
I was giving the qanafat my profile ..
so he'll be Next to me! ..
amed my hand ajeesa .. ;*
awaL ma ajbalaw ..
One of the Bitches said : " omg omg .. nouro nouroo .. See hatha bu e3yoon zaiteye .. waaayy .. Zoouqa! "
Noura: " yes 7adda kaaaaaaaalb ..! "
ana agooL eb galbi " kalba shaklich entay oo eli yaboch! ;p Stop talking about him .. "
I smiled .. channa mako shay ..
fa 3abalhum ana mallah oo abi asharek bil 7iwar!!!!!!!
Noura: " Mannor .. Shofay the One eli yamech .. bas mu etleffen ebbsir3a .. Shofeeh .. He's Hot .. "
I smiled to her .. feeling my heart coming out of my chest : " 3adi .. mu zood .. "
* BEEP*
" Minu 3ade ?? :'( "
I giggled .. Shako ga6 il athoon? :P
" ma7ad 3adi :P .. bas a6ay7ik mn 3ainhem .. plus la etge6 il athon pls ;p .. and Stop msging me .. malah da3e a7ad ela7eth .. "
I smiled back to the Girls ..
" aah! ambay 3alabale the one with The armani Cap , limghatter?? He's my cousin! .. "
I wana Shut them up!
la yet7achoon 3anah ..
.. " haw! .. o laish ma salamtay?????? "
Me : " Ma shafne .. ma sarat 3aine eb 3ainah ena asalem .."
Noura and the Other 7mara Lateefa stared at me channe chathaba ..
" Haw! shtaboon? walla he's my cousin! .. "
laffait 3alaih gilt khalas basallem ..
wella the waiter wagef baiinna ..
ga3ed ya36ehoum il orders maloot'hum ..
3aziz saw me laffa ..
chan yerfa3 3ainah from the plates ..
Chan agolah : " Hii .. "
Hee Shocked! .. and replied " Hi! .. hala .. "
I smiled and talk in a low volume .. : " Shloonk? oo shlon 5alty oo 3ame? "
" fine 7emdelah esalmch .. "
we smiled to each other ..
oo lafaina ..
He was Completely on shock ..
lafait 3alaihm .. with a Victory look eb my face ;p
7ammer! ana mu chathaba! ;@
Ok I love him :P Bas he's my cousin too ..
so don't talk about him ..
Noura: " wayy .. minu welda? "
sawait rou7y deff masma3! ..
oo kamalna ensolif 3an random things..
*BEEP*
" What that was for ?????? "
7aqarta , a7is enna bayan we are messing each other ..
after the lunch ..
6ala3t mn avenues..
I called him ..
" Hala? "
" 3aziz .. walla Im sorry .. I know I looked stupid .. bas Im Sorry .."
He said in a serious voice .. : " I hate yar3een girls! .. and u know that .. "
WHAT?
it hurts me shwayya .. " IM NOTTTTTTT! .. u know me .. IMM NOT! "
chan agoolah ilsalfa kelaha ..
" okay? oo laish ma kentay tabeenhum yetkalemon about me? etshekenn fene? enna i know wa7da fehoum? "
I replied ebbsir3a " NOOOOOOOO! .. for God's seak noooooo .. walla nooo .. "
" 3ayaaL ?? "
" ma7eb ena a7ad yetkalam about uu .. shako? .. "
he whipser .. " et'3aren ..? "
I giggled " haa ..masmaa3?? "
he giggled .. " et'3areeeeeeen?? "
" mennik? yeah! ;p"
" la et'9ay3en ilsaqla oo teste5efen damech now ;p .. answer me .. et'3aren ..? "
I whipsered smothley " yes .. Im a gelous person .. oo I hate to share .. "
I felt his heart beating throu the phone walla ..
He whispered : " Manouuriiiii .. "
" Hmmm .. "
still whispering : " you looked Hot .. "
I giggled .. : " aww .. thaaaanku .. "
" Noo really .. u looked HOOT .. "
" ehehe .. thaaaaanku .. u too .. the didshadha ou ghetra fits u .. "
" kan wedi a7thefhoum rab3e oo rab3ich .. oo neg3ad only we two together .. "
I laughed mn galbbb .. " eeeeeeeh walla .. same here ;p "
" kan weddi aklich as my maindesh ;p hehehe "
" No , Im a desert ;p " I giggled ..
he whispered " ur my life ;* "
we flirted shwayya ..
then he asked me about il power point ..
" Shlon al7en ba5tha?? "
" hmm .. adiza emaiL? wela mat3arf? "
" Shda3wa ma a3arf! shgalolich? .. embala a3arf shwaya ;p .. bas I dont have an email Now .. my emaiL atwaqa3 sakoh cus mathker meta akhir mara dashait .. for fact I dont remember il password! .. "
I laughed HE'S FUNNY WALLAAAAAAAAA! ;p : " waaaay matkhayyaaaaaaaL! .. Okay I'll put it bil drafts eb my emaiL .. oo shofah okay? .. "
" ha? .. khalas .. ana afech il emaiL oo i'll call you to handle it .. cus mali khelq adawir shay .. "
" okay 7abebe .. "
" what just did you saidd? "
I giggled .. " Heeeeeeeeyyy ;$ .. "
" eheheh .. fedaitaaaa lammaan egeeeliii 7abebeeeee ;p .. "
" hehehe sarlik youmain men6ereb ;p "
" yeeeees . la oo galeb shemaaL ba3ad hehehe ;p bas e7eqli walla ;x "
hehehe ..
we kept talking oo ne'97ak laaaima wesalt il bait ..
fa sakaita to sit with my sister ..
oo he had to go 7ag ilduwaneya ..

3 comments:

  1. looooooool walla 3aziizaan mo haien "et'3areeeeeeen!!!!" PLz testahbil !!!
    waaay manoora such a sweet heart :****

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inpunctilious .. LOOOOOOOOL eeeeeeh la7athtay!! walla e7e6 ilwa7id eb zaweya ;p ..
    Lovve u ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAAAAAAAAZING STORY WALLAH!
    LOVE U ;***!

    ReplyDelete