Saturday, March 28, 2009

You .. # 41

we went to Barcelona ..
AAAAAAAAAAH ..
IT'S AMAZINGG ..
" 3azooze .. "
he mummbled ..
while we was in the funiclar De montjuic ..
uhwa nafs telephreak etshofoon the hall city mennah ..
wagfeen enshoof the view ..
while 3aziz 7a6 his hand around my waist ..
" 3azeeeeeeez ... "
he was so taken by the view ..
the small red houses ..
and big modern buldings ..
the small and big boats bil sea ..
it's amazing shloon kilshay next to each other ..
nezalna to amazing park esemha costa ..
feha all the kinds of cactus mn kilmokan around the world ..
the telephreak kan ga3ed yanziL from like a jabaL ..
so chenna we are landing ..
I turned 3alaih ..
oo standing 3ala my tous ..
and kissing his neck small kisses ..
he smiled while rupping my back and waist ..
I giggled while my lips 3ala his neck ..
" mmmmmmm ..
I'll keep you busy tell we land ... "
he smiled ..
" ya rab e3alliq 3alaina .. "
we laughed ..
after that we went back to the hoteL ..
cus kenna daikhen oo not in the mood to do anything ..
" 3aziz .. ana barou7 ta7at fe spa .. "
" okay , bas etha men elli esawoon il massage ..
come back! "
I laughed oo ga3da a6afra.. " la la .. 3adi 3adii .. "
he stared at me " walla ya wailech .. "
I kept laughing 3ala wayha elli 3assab ..
" shbetsawey? takser edaaaah? "
he laughed .. " aah! chethe il modaiL .. " he pointed 3ala ildoor
" bara bara .. rou7ay 5aL ejeesich hatha il spanish il wasekh .. "
I got out while laughing .. " eeh eeh .. luckyy me ;p "
he yelled .. " Come here .. "
I looked at him while laughing ..
" mako rou7a .. bas ge3day .. balaha spa .. "
I laughed oo tears came out mn my eyes ..
" MA E'9AAAAAA7EEEEEEEKKKK..! "
I laughed while hugging him ..
" wakhray wakhray .. roou7ay lemmayy maL ilspa .. "
I kept laughinig oo holding him ..
and whispered ..
" mabi .. I wanna hug you enta .. "
I felt his smile ..
I said while still hugging him ..
" 3azizan .. "
he mummbeled while playing with my hair ..
" mmm .. "
" I didnt have my period .. "
" ok? "
" ya3ni met'akhra 3alay ..
theres a chance enna hathe
akher safra we7na mo family .. "
he hugged me tighter ..
while giggling oo whispring ..
" welcome prince/ abdulwahab .. "
.
.
Next morning ..
we went to Barcelona fotball team mal3ab ..
it's Noucamp ..
esawoon tour egolonlina tareekh il nade oo il team
oo the players oo ilgames oo bla bla bla ..
akhir shay feeh small souvenir shop ..
we went dakheL oo fe blenty of shirts oo
players signs. oo balls madre shinu ..
ashya maleeqa ilsara7a ..
faj'a ella 3azizan masek a
tiny tiny tiny tinyyyyyyyyyyyyy
no no ..
really ...
TIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYY ..
SHEBEEEEEEEERR ..
blue and red t-shirt ..
malat il club ..
oo mn warah maktoob esm player ..
he put it 3ala il counter ..
" i'll take it .. "
I laughed ..
" oo ballah bent? "
" no no .. mali shegheL! .. "
I smelled the t-shirt ..
for fact kanat re7at'ha .. box!
bas I felt my souL melting down
while imagening our tiny cupcake!;*
we went after that to the magic fountain ..
OMG!
it's a nafoora .. but not our nafoora raqesa!
believe me! ..
it's a NAFOOOORA..!
we I saw it .. I Knew what "nafoora" stands for! ..
it's just .. breath taking ..
that magicaL design by calres bugas ..
it's amazing ..
every night theres a music show ..
whith changing the lights oo dancing around ..
I felt enna I belong her ..
where you can take you shoes off ..
and DAAAAAAAAAANCEEEEEE ~
.
.
the last day ..
we went to mall ..
called maremagnum ..
it's classy and luxury mall ..
like alsalheya and alraya here in kuwait ..
eb the entrance feeh catwalk ..
I screamed ..
" UUUUHHHHHOOOOOO AMAZINNNNNNGGGGG! "
3azizan laughed so hard .. " wallaaaaaaain! hathe awalha .. "
I laughed while saying " ya waileek etha mallaaaaaait .. ! "
the place was so viber ..
with live band ..
oo all peoples chilling out , dancing and drinking ..
we went back to the hoteL ..
there's a 6abi3 in 3azizan enna he hated enna
laima ne6la3 ana asheeL il bags ..
uhwa e7eb esheelhum
so I didn't for fact notice bil thab6 cham bag he's holding ..
7a6 il bags 3ala il bed ..
my eyes poped ..
" ulla! 3azizz e7na sharaina kilhatha? "
He laughed .. " eeh .. ! "
I said while looking inside the bags elli masheft'hum before ..
" WHATTTTTTTT ISS THAAAAAAAATT?? DIORRRR PJJJJJ?? ARMAAAAAANIIIIIIII TRAINING?? .. 3AZIIIIIIIIIIZ!!!! .. FOR MINUUUUUUUUUUUU?? "
" shinu shinu?? sharait colors tesla7 for girl oo boy .. "
" IM NOT PREGNANT YET! ..
maybe bas met'akhra 3alayyyyyy..! "
he came out from the bathroom ..
feeling my madness ..
kissed my lift ear while whespering ..
" khalas babe ..
i'll make you pregnant right now .. "
I giggled ..
.
.
Radaina ilkuwait ..
oo kena sij sij having the best days of our lives ..
after view days ..
" manoora .. meta te6la3 natayej ur test?? ..
ma re7tay il 6abebe yoom radatna? "
" yes 7abebe .. aslan tara il result '3aliban
te6la3 after hour bil kether.. mu sena! ..
bas madre 3anhum shfeehoum .. I waited for sa3a oo nus ..
chan il nurse etgooli enna she'll call me laima te6la3 il results ..
oo .. "
my mobile rang ..
Un-known number ..
" yes? "
" Hi .. madam muneera? .."
" yes? "
" Im from almowasat hospitaL ..
can you come today at 5 pm to get ur result? "
" yes yes .. sure .. "
it was 2 pm ..
so 7addy kent a7atey oo an6ir etseer 4 to go there! ..
3aziz ghaseb eyeee ..
I felt enna something wrong will happen madre laish ..
agoolah mabee teye ..
egooli 3ayaL entay ma etrou7en!
LooooL ghasib?? ..
we went there ..
the hospitaL was full with new-babyborn Stuff ..
that cute mothercare store ..
little kids all around ..
aroung 4:45 .. sa3adna where's the 3eyadat ..
" Muneera ahmed .. "
we stood up ..
" yes?? "
dakhalna 3end ildr.
he was old kuwaiti man ..
very sober .. mashalla ..
ga3adna ..
he looked direct into my eyes ..
" 3asa mashar yuba? "
" mashar dr. .. nothing wrong with me ..
bas Im married from 1 and half year taqreban ..
oo now I think enna im pregnant .. "
" oo what makes you think ennch pregnant? "
I mummbeled .. " mmm .. " looked at 3azizan ..
" ya3ni I didnt have my shesma hatha this month .. "
he smiled .. " period? "
I smiled that half smile oo my face me6asher jidame ..
" yee .. "
" well , " he said while looking at the papers jidamah ..
" you have a very low fertility rate .. "
3aziz ga6a3ahh " she's not pregnant? "
he looked at 3azizan " no she's not .. "
he looked back to me ..
I felt enna he took my smile o hit it to the wall! ..
regaa3 galbi bil 6oofa! ..
" listen bente .. your fertility rate is low .. it's around 20%
oo it should be upper than 60% to get pregnant .. "
I stared at him ..
feeling the hall world collapse around me ..

9 comments:

  1. THANK YOU 4 posting, i've been checking ur blog every 5 min...now let me read love ya
    from A

    ReplyDelete
  2. no maskeena...i was so excited about them having a baby...muneera really wants one and azoooz ba3ad...no no make her pregnant plz plz
    from A

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg 7laaaaailhaaaa pllz next post i wana know wat happens..7aram they were soo excited

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7araaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam :(

    [M]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gelna la Ta7lem bas Ma Gelna moLEYA !:p 7rAAAAAAAAAAm !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. where's my comment? ;/

    A; LOOOOVE YOOOOOU GIRL;***** .. I posted another one babe;*** .. shensawey ba3ad ;/ .. this is life sweety ;/

    Sexy Sour ; yeah ;/ .. hathe ildenya ..life isn't fair! ;/

    Dazzline .. I posted babe;* .. yeah .. dagra!

    M. yeah ;/ wa3alayya ..

    Madry Shakw .. LooooooL .. don't comment! ;p pls khalas :P .. walla you made my laugh ib time I shouldn't :P LOOOOOOOOVE YOU WALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;********** ..

    ReplyDelete