Monday, March 16, 2009

YOu.. # 17

first of all ,
Happy Mothers day ..
oo allah ekhalikom umahatkom
wela ebayin '3alahum wela ya7remkooum minhoum ..
I received a msg from villa moda :
(Incelebration of mother's day & the arrivaL of springm Villa moda is offering a gift voucher worth 10% of any purchases made between march 19-21)
so , Girls elli ma sharat 7ag her mother shay ..
go there yemkin et7aslon shay ;'*
yalla , Now let's go Back to my place..
.
.
it has been a 4 monthes ..
since Dina lefted for her honeymoon ..
her husband as I told you before yadris eb Usa handasa ..
oo 3enda his finaL project ..
oo 3enda also dawra after it ..
so after her honeymoon ..
she went to Usa 3ala 6ooL to stay there 8 monthes ..
it sounds shwayya 8 monthes ..
bas Im having a hard time without her! ;*
3azizan has been hired eb the nationaL bank of kuwait (NBK) ..
7adda 6afarta'h agolah Killa min my power point uhwa eli wathefeek there LooooooL ;p shakoo madre ;p ..
Reem ( my highschooL sweetheart;p ) has been so close to me eb the last view monthes .. after I saw her eb the Airport 6ala3na cham marra without the girls .. bas Me and her .. there's something I hate it about her , enna mat7eb ne6la3 ma3a the hall Group .. bas just the two of us! .. she's so sweet to me .. bas madre ya3ni faj'a sarat close to me .. calling me all the day oo messaging me all the time .. bas 7aramm .. She's so kind oo sweet ..
She told me enna she's in Love with some guy named Saud .. oo he's good to her oo planing to marry her .. I was so happy for her .. ya3ni allah ewafeq'ha .. bas I don't know why there's a voice eb my head galli Don't tell her about 3aziz .. So I just told her about 3aziz oo 7amani oo the rest of the guys as my cousins ..
3aziz told me enna he have a dawra eb his work , o he will traveL after 3 weeks to london for 6 monthes .. Ohh God laish kilman 3enda she'3eL out side kuwait ella ana menthabra her all alone??
I was talking to Reem on the phone oo complaining about it ..
" waay malaqa! what the hell! laish chethe?? .. kilman besafer out side ela ana! .. "
" haw shfeech? minu emsafer? .."
" Dina oo my cousin tawa egoli besafer oo my father " okay okay , I made the father thing up! ;p bas ya3ni madre 7asait enna i'm sad ena my cousin besafer feha something wrong and obvious ..
" really? wain besafronn ur father oo ur cousin?? .."
" my father to dubai .. oo 3aziz to London "
" ahh .. for what? "
I giggled while still complaining " work ya3ni for what? ;p .. way malaaaaaaaaaqaa .. "
" mekhaliif yalla 3ade .. etsadqeen 3ad we have an apartment eb london .. oo every year we go there all the summer .. for the 3 monthes .. come with us .. "
AAAAAAH I WIIIIIISH! ..
" really?? .. wanassssa .. " I giggled oo replied In a sarcastic tone " wain come with u? galoolich avenues? :P .. oo ba3dain every year we go to swiss to my grandmother house tere .. '3asben 3ala ashkalna! .. even if we don't wanna go .. lazim enrou7 .. "
my fathers enter my room ..
with that serious look eb his face ..
bas heart just stopped ..
" reem .. shwaya oo i'll call you .. "
I stared at him oo asked him in a shaking voice " yuba?? shfeek?? "
he closed my room door oo abruptly moved toward me ..
my lips just couldn't move to speak any work out ..
i'll have a Nervous breakdown Now ..
he hugged me do tight ..
a7is my heart beathings saraw million ..
he moved back oo smile " manoura I wanna talk to you about something .."
what do I have a feeling enna begoli he wanna marry? which i'll kill him for! .. yes , Im a moron oo selfish .. bas I don't wana my father to re-marry again!
I whispered " amir yuba? "
" yuba ilyoom il'9eher ana zayir omch bazza oo sheft 3ametch ehnak .. oo kalematny 3an wa7ed metqademlich oo 5a6rah feeh .. oo uhwa rayyaL wene3m .. "
NO ..
NO ..
NO..
I DON'T WANNA MARRY ANYONE GHAIR 3AZIIIIZ ..
SHAAAAAAAAAASAWEYYYYYYY??
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..
he was telling me enna entay kebeera 3omrech 20 oo ma buqalich shay wetseren 21 .. oo ana wedi ara7 feech oo ana mane dayemlich .. oo kil wa7d laima yekbar weda yesteqer .. ooooo .. ooooo ..
I saw my father's lips moving oo he's talking and talking and talking ..
I just heared the beating of my hearts and the thoughts in my head ..
I throwed the Question ib his face .. " minu uhwa? "
he smiled .. " 3abdil3aziz wild khaltch Nooura .."
WHAT???????
3AZIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN??????
WHY DIDN'T HE TOLD MEEEEEEEEEE?
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?
my eyes poped out and yelled ..
" WHAAAAT ? MINUUUUUUUU ??????? "
" 3abdil3aziz il**** .. wild 5altch Noura .. wild 3am Dina oo a7mad .. "
did I just heard that ???
did 3azizan just proposed ??
YUBA .. SLAAAAAAP ME!!!!
mu gaddra afhaaaaaaam ..
haaaaaaaa??
my father kissed my forehead oo whisper
" fakray yuba 3adiiL oo kilshay bil hadawa .. mane ghasbech 3ala shay .. bas uhwa wene3m oo ahalah 3arfenhoum oo ba5seenhoum oo wene3m fehoum .. " he smiled while going out out my room oo ana amshe yammah .. " fakray .. "
I Locked the door ..
give it my back oo standed behind it ..
OMMMMMMMG!!
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ..
a verryyyyy Broad smile got into my face and heart ..
I ley down on my bed feeling the hall word between my hands ..
my childhood's faith .. the wedding .. MY prince charming .. the white dress .. omgg! kids .. nersory ..
ommmmmmmmgggggggg!
I swear to god there's a plenty of butterflies and little gold stars oo tinny hearts shapes are flaying all around me ..
what shloud I do know??
call 3aziz??
channa fashla ..
i texted Dina;*
" omg omg omg !! I wanna talk to you .. now now now .. 777 .. 777 .. "
after 10 mins. she called me ..
" aloooooooooo .. "
I yelled " DIIIINNNNNNNNNNAAAA .. I NNNNNNEEEEEDDDDDDDD YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU .. "
" ha? haaa" .. she giggled while saying " 777?? .. haa? LOOOOOOOOOOL! use 911 aksha5 tara :P .. "
I giggled .. " chab chab .. I know it's stupid .. bas listen .. "
" shinu? "
" hehehehehehehehe OMMMG! hehehehehehehehehehe " ..
" what?? shfeech te'9e7ekeen? i knowwww that laugh!! shfeeech tell me?? "
" OMGGGGGGG! .. DINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .. " oo Im giggling ..
" walain! hathe shesaket'ha? .. TAAAAAAAALK! .. shfech? "
I said while mayta the7eek mu gadra asket .. " 3aziz .. 3aziz .. 3aziz .. "
she was laughing too because of my laugh .. " shfehhh? shfeeh?? "
" 5a6abne today! .. "
aaaaaaaaaaaah!
did i touched the 7th sky yet??
IMMMMM FLYINNNNNNNG mn ilfar7a ..
she screamed " whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!"
she yelled .. " nasssssssssir! naaaaaaaaaaaaasiiiiiiiiir .. "
I heared him from the back .. " hala? "
she asked him " did you knew ena 3aziz 5a6ab mneera bint khali ?? "
he giggled .. " eeh adre .. gayelli mn shahar yemkin .. "
" whyyy ma getlee?????? "
" I knew you .. betgolen laha .. he made me swear ena magooL 7aggich .. cus he want it as a surprise .. "
he giggled while crapping the phone from Dina ..
" ha manoora .. 3asa tefaja'tay? "
I giggled .. " ufff! 7adyyyyyyyyyy! "
he smiled while saying " 3aL baraka .. mwafegeen inshalla .."
I hang the phone up ..
oo called 3aziz ..
toooooot ..
omg!
I closed it ..
magdar a7acheh ..
hehehe shagoooooolah!!
after few mins..
3azizan;*
is calling ..

7 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAH !! NEW POST NOOWW !!
    haha 7ade shagala il tha7ka al7een :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. looool
    and *R we miss you yallaaa posst:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. what?????????
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :'(:'(:'(

    * RAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Manooooooooooooooooraaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!!!!!
    I didn't see that COMING !!!
    WAAAAAAAY sheftaaaay eshloooon RAYAAL!
    Sij am on your team BAS 3aziiizaaaan yestahaaaal
    tasfeeeeeeeeeeeeq 7aaaarrrrrr 3ala hal Mofaj'aaah el 7elwaah
    MAno0oraaah *tight hug*
    *tearing up*

    ReplyDelete
  5. a5eeeeeran, yala next post please ;**

    ReplyDelete
  6. *R : 7adda AAAAAAAAAH;* .. hahahha .. I was writiing oo giggling! my friend etgooli yanaitay?? :P So its okay to etsheqeen el'9a7ka ;p

    Finicky:* ; heheh ;* .. yes she better post soon wela ben6eq'ha :@ .. oo you should open ur own blog too :*

    pinky: thankyou sweety;* .. glad to hear that :)

    RAIN ; LOOOOOOL! yes yes! I know that's Shocking ;p ..

    ipunctilious : *jumped into her arms*
    hahahaha yes he is .. yes he is ;* .. thanks god :) .. LOVVVVVVE YOU :*:*

    Love;** ; yeah 7addaa akheran! :* .. yala :D i'll post Now enshalla ;*

    thanks girls 3ala ilcomments ..
    walla it made me smile oo post again and again :* LOVE (L)

    ReplyDelete