Friday, March 27, 2009

You.. # 37 ( bahtef mn il7asra ; MITA YE3OUDIE?? ;'** )

we froze in our places ..
he moved toward me ..
wanna kiss me!
I pushed him away so hard ..
" OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS???? "
" I .. I .. Love .. you .. "
" WHATTTTTTTT????? .. SHET7EB FENEEEEE!
IM YOUR SISTERRRR YA 7MAR! "
" no you're not! .. I love you .. since .. for ever! ..
oo wela 3oumre teshaja3t agoolich ..
then you got married ..
you let me down mneera .. "
I yelled ..
" 6A3 HATHAAAAAAAA !!!!!! ..
SHAKO I LET YOU DOWN??
I DIDNT KNEW ..
OO BA3DAIN IM MARRIED NOW FOR GOD'S SEAK ..
FA EVEN IF YOU HAVE FEELING FOR ME ..
YOU SHOULD RESPECT THE FACT ENNY MARRIED ..
TO YOUR COUSIN!!!!!!!! "
I walked away ..
I was ANGRYYYYYY ..
emmmmmfawrrrrrrrrrraaa ..!
he crapped my hand ..
" manoor .. no one will ever know about us ..
I want you to be mine .. pls manoor .. it will be out secret .. "
I stared at him .. from his tips to his head ..
eb ARAAAAAAAAAAF! ..
" are you serious?? "
He smiled ..
expecting that i'll approve ..
" yes .. Im .. alot of married couples .. cheat on each other .."
he crapped my hand ..
" it's not a "cheat" anyway, .. "
I pushed him from his shoulder ..
" OMGGG! I CANT .. I CAANT .. "
" cant what?? .. im your cousin .. and you can trust me .. "
I WANNAAAAAA THROUUUUGH UPPPPPP!! ..
" I can't imagine how Sick you are!!!!! ..
OMG! I love 3aziz .. oo I wouldn't cheat On him ..
la ma3ak wela ma3a ghairek! .. OMGGG! enta my cousin! ..
my best friend bil family .. you just LOSE ME .. "
" think about it .. I know ennich In shock now .. think .. "
" OOOOOH! .. that's too far .. I swear to god ..
bas erid 3aziz i'll tell him! .. I swear bagoolah ..
3alashan yetfaham m3a haL qathara elli enta feeha .. cus I can't ..
I just can't understand .. "
.
.
I went back to the ilshalaih..
I entered the bathroom ..
oo ga3adt abchi abchi abchi ..
OMGGGG!
he's my best cousin ever..!
shfeeeh? Shinu sar laah?? ..
I couldn't understand ..
waaaaaai3 ..
I wanna through up ..
I putted my head 3ala il sink ..
breath so fast ..
aaaaaaaah ..
I can't .. I can't ..
mu gadra astaw3eb ..
pls god .. make it a dream oo khaL agoom now! ..
plsssssssss ..
I washed my face with cold water ..
while breathing so fast ..
Dina knocked on the door ..
" Manoooor . . wainechh bagoolich shayyyy efa66es the7eeek .. ehehehehehe "
she entered my room ..
wella ana bending down 3ala il sink oo crying so hard ..
and washing my face with cold water ..
" SHFEEEEEEEEEEEECHHHHHH!!!! "
I left the water opened ..
and ran to her oo hugged her so tight ..
while breaking down ..
" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah .. dinnnnnnnnnnna .. I .. bamoooooot .. "
while breathing so fast ..
" shfech? shfech? "
" 7amanii .. " *Sneef* ..
" minu 7amane?? our 7amanni? "
" LAAAA! .. 7amanii your cousin .. "
" Shfeeeeeeeehh?? "
" He .. He .. "
I broke down ..
She hugged me so tight ..
I cried for half an hour ..
oo Dina just lamatni oo calming me down ..
" 7ayate manoor .. ushshshsh .. fahmene .. shfeeh? .. "
I moved away from her ..
took a deep breath ..
whipped my tears ..
while my nose 7adda red ..
" he .. tried to kiss me .. " *Sneef* *Sneef* ..
her eyes poped out ..
" HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!?? "
I told her all the salfa..
with details ...
" OMGGG! CHAAAAAAALBBBB! .. YAAAAANNN????? .. "
" I dont Know .. I dont .. " *Sneef*
"khaywalli 7aywan! min metta e7ebich uhwa? ..
la yeg3ad esawwey movies ..
telgainah he loved the moment .. oo 7as ennich close ..
bas he must know ennch close as a sister! ..
mu as a slut .. "
I smiled ..
" slut ha? "
she raised her voice ..
" EE WALLA! ..yabeech etkhonen ur husband! ..
hatha shesamoona? ghair .. slutness! "
I took a deep breath ..
" okay ,, now shasawey?? "
She took a deep breath ..
" tell 3aziz .. "
" WHAT?? NO NO .. HE'LL KILL MEEEEEE! "
" shaaaaako!! .. shenuu sawaitay wrong entay?? "
" NO NO .. "
" believe me .. yadre menich wela mn a7ad thane "
" a7ad thaany?? menu ya3nee!! "
" you dont know .. "
" I'll see .. "
Radaiina il bait ..
we7na bil6ereej 3azizan called me ..
bas kent bil car with my father ..
" * blowing a kiss* .. a7ibech .. "
I giggled ..
" ashkara yammich ildenya kelaha ;p ..
laima tousleen ilbait .. call me babe "
.
.
raddait ilbait .. told oboyy enny bacher bayeehum ..
took a shower .. oo shrinked into my bed ..
I called 3azooze ..
awaL ma he picked it up ..
I mummbled .. " mmmmmmm "
he screamed .. " 7ayaaaaaaaattteeeeeeeee .. "
I giggled ..
" haaa shlon ilshalaih ?? "
" good , "
I didnt wanna talk about it oo uhwa emsafer ..
" enta shlonek? "
" good 7ayate .. wayid zain .. "
we talked for half an hour taqreban ..
" manoora 7ayatee .. "
I mummeled while covering my head ..
oo hot tear enzalat mn my eye ..
" hmm? "
" whats wrong?? sootch mu 3ajebnee ,,"
I WANNAAAAAAA SPIIIIIT ITTTTTTT ..
BELEIVE ME ..!
" nothing babe .. bas ta3bana daikha .. "
" babe .. are you sure? "
" yes Im .. "
" manoora .. la etgseen 3alay ..
I know ur voice .. shfech?? "
I choked ..
" nothing babe .. "
" la etkhawfene 3laich .. "
I choked with my tear ..
qumt ashahheq ..
" manooooooorrra shfeeeeech? "
" nothing .. *Sneef* .. just .. just .. *Sneef* .. Missing you .. "
he replied with dess-believing ..
" bas?? hatha elli feech?? "
" mm .. bas .. "
" shenu 3endich next weekend?? ..
3endich exam ila7ad?? ..
come to me .. "
" I'll see .. madre .. matwaqa3 3endi shay .. "
" okay .. good .. 3ayaL la tabcheen now ..
cus betshofene after 6 days .. "
I smiled while blowing a kiss ..
" mmmmm .. 7addda .. "
" yala babe .. betnaameen?? "
He knew enna fene shay ..
ba ma yabe e'3asebni agooL ..
" yess .. 7addii sleepy .. "
" yalla good night 7ayate .. a7ibech "
IT BROKE MY HEART ..
.
.
* after One month *
ana kelish ma gedart arou7 for 3aziz ..
ya exams .. ya presentation ya madre shenu ..
oo nafsetyy 7ad'haaaaa doooooowwwnnnnnn ..
he'll arrive enshalla after 2 hours ..
I closed all the lights ..
oo putted small heart shape candles 3ala il floor ..
mn bab ilapartment laaaaay our bathroom ..
oo tarast il sink kelaha big fosheya flowers ..
and wrote 3ala il mirror ..
with my red lipstick..
" MIIIISSSSS YOUUUU ;* "
I made for him a warm bubble bath ..
with shwayya salt oo vanilla touches ..
ana libast a dirty pink lingerie ..
with slik ponytail ..
oo shwayya make-up ..
suddenly ,
" IMMMMMM HOOOOOOOOOME .. "
he threw his bag 3ala ilarth ..
while hugging me so tight ..
" mmmmmmmm ... Missssss uuuu .. "
I said while kissing his lips ..
" mmm .. miss you too .. miss you akthar .. "
he smiled while kissing me ..
" heey sexy .. "
I giggled ..
" yallah .. let's take a bath .. "
he hold me so tight ..
while ana afta7 his babyblue shirt zrayer ..
I kissed his neck ..
" mmm .. miss youuu babee .. "
.
.
after few days ..
ana oo 3azizan kenna ga3den bil 7adeqa malat bait'hum ,,
drinking tea oo chit-chat ..
3azooz kan ga3ed e6aferni egooli enna Shakira the best dancer ever ,,
" mn zeenha? tara raqs'ha 3abee6! ma et3arf ..
aslan hatha muu egiption dance at all! "
" la la et3arf .. kaifech entay etshofenah mu 7elu kaifech .. "
" laaaaa laa .. " I saied while standing up ..
oo ga3ed aqaled'ha in stupid way ..
" haaaatha dace? "
we laughed so hard ..
wella 7amanne o5oh yay mn barra ..
" Shga3ed etsawoon? "
* still laughing to tears *
" 7emdellah wesheker! .. shfekoom "
I said while choking mn il'9e7ek ..
" amantik .. shakira et3arf tarqes?? "
tanna7!
" mm .. madre ya3ni it's something ma wedi afta7a with a girl! "
3azooz faj'a fe6aaaaaas '9e7ek .. " sheftaaaaaaaaay!! "
" oooooh pls!!!!! .. walla mako thoooooq entaw!! "
7amani mesha 3anna while giggling
3ala ilmawthoo3 ilsakheef eli ga3ed netnajar 3alaih ..
I said while taking a breath after il'9e7ek ..
" aaah .. ya7leelah 7amane .. 5oosh wa7ed .. "
he smiled ..
" laish 7asait 3omrah 10 years? "
giggled ..
" eeh 7etana 7asait chethe ;p .. "
he laughed while playing with his gofeL hair ..
" ilyoom lazem arou7 dwaneyat 3amame ..
akhir marra sheft'hum gabeL shahar oo zood .. "
OOH NO!
LA ETSHOOOOOOFFFFF 7AMANIIIIII YOUR COUSIN! ..
this is my chance ..
oo I don't want him to go 7ag edawenya oo eshofah ..
oo channa ahbaL ma yadre 3an shay ..
" 3aziz .. I .. wanna tell you shay .. bas la et3asseb .. "
he smiled ..
" shenu 7ayatee? "
I said while playing with my hair oo staring at the zar3 ta7te ..
" mmm .. I .. "
he putted his hand 3ala my chin .. oo erfa3ah ..
his eyes met mine ..
I just melted with those big zaiteyya eyes ..
" what 7ayate?? .. spit it .. mara7 az3aL 3alaich .. "
wa5art my eyes 3annah ..
" 3aziz ana .. feeh wa7id .. ta7arash fene .. "
he lifted his eyebrows " OK? "
" la la .. wait .. wait .. mu chethe ilsalfa .. "
" what?? shenu ilsalfa?? "
" tathker awaL ma safart ..
I told you ena benrou7 ilshalaih?? "
" hmm .. eeh? "
" eee .. that day .. I .. went ehnak .. oo m3ahum kiloohum .. oo ga3dat ebrou7i at night chethe ilsa3a 8 .. barra bil street jedam ilshalaih .. "
" manoor dont give me details! .. speak! .. il point shenu?? shenu sar?? "
I took a breath ..
okay , that's will be hard ..
" I .. we .. me oo 7amani wild 3amek ..
qa3dna bara bil street .. oo suwalif o chethe .. "
" enzain? "
" out of no where .. he .. he .. "
" shinu qa6 3alaich kelma?
tara 7mayyen 5ekre sa3at .. 3ady .. "
" noo .. ma ga6 kelma .. he .. "
I got his nerves
" HE WHAAAAAAAAAT?? TA7ACHAAAY! "
a tear slept from my eyes ..
while my heart was beating so fast ..
" 3azez .. la etsarekh .. "
he took a deep breath ..
while kissing my cheek ..
" okay.. okay .. shenu baba? shfeech 7ayatee? "
" 3aziz .. 7amanii .. tried to kiss me that day ..
oo he.. he .. I pushed him away .. bas he told me enna
he loves me oo it's okay to cheat ... oo ..
bas he didnt kiss me .. bas ya3ne tried to .. bas .. I .. "
Like a stupid kid .. I start non-stop talking!
madre shga3da a5arbe6 ..
he stood up oo hit the table ..
" YEL3AAAAAAAN OBUUUUUUU .. "
" I .. bas .. I .. Im sorry .. bas walla ana zafaita ..
7ady zafaita .. I .. walla il3athemm ana .. zafaita 7aiiL oo
after hal salfa kelish mala 7es .. oo ma 7awaL enna
ekalemne or msgs me kelish kelish ..
bas bas .. he told me to .. think about it .. "
he yelled ..
while his face 7ada me7teqen ..
oo his eyes red ..
" THINK ABOUT ITTTTTTTTTTT????? "
he crapped a glass of water mn 3ala iltalbe..
oo e7teteefah 3ala his home out-door garage ..
I closed my eyes ..
while he was going out side ..
yelling ..
" SON OF A BITCH .. "

10 comments:

  1. lol
    action
    love it
    yalla cant wait
    haram 7amani
    :)

    please i would like to see some blood shed not someone dying but you know blood :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooooool ashaaan etlaaa7theeeen eshkether ana meshtaa6aaaaa sheft awal post o i started reading .. o kill eshwaay abeeeeh mettaa hatha saar !!! !!! !!!!! am i missing anything !!!!
    walla am missing the two last post LOOOOOOOOOL
    laish maye6la3ly update :''(
    let me go o refresh el gessah ashaaan asta3eeeb

    bas hal 7ammaaani &#@&%$^#^(&%@)&!%&) min sij walla 3aaaaib .. mal KAF !

    ReplyDelete
  3. anonymouse .. hehehe .. yeah believe me .. ra7 eser feeh blood bil mawtho3! ;/


    I;* .. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL .. abbaih tha7akteeneeeee ;p .. Laish ma eser update?? ..
    no no .. egreeha 3adiiL ilpartat emratebeen .. fehmay shinu sar . then come back babe ;**** .. MIIIIIISSSSS YOUUUU AND YOUR HUGS! ;***** xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG cant wait to see wat he duz to 7ammani he sooo deserves watvever he gets....

    ReplyDelete
  5. NEW POOOOST AGAIN :***
    YouCompleteMe <3
    looove the part ,, emmmmm
    manor; :** amout 3l romantic things ana ;p
    3aziz; ya ba5tek eb manor wallah :*
    AND 7amani !! 7amani still ~!@#$%^&*( 3ndi :P:P

    a5aaf reem sa7rta :P! << bt2lf new story

    xoxo
    [M]

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3aaSh bo S3aayed Aywaaaa 3aaSh Bo S3aaayeeeed :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh im glaad ma 39aab 3leeha lol !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dazzlin .. 7addaaaaah!!! ;x

    [M] ; heheheheh .. the "sa7reta" thing is way over :P .. bas mn na7yat she's romantic oo ya ba5ta feeha fa hathe fact :P LOOOOOL .. Lovvvvve uu babe;** xoxo

    Madry Shkw .. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! ya malich il3afya! you made me laugh chennii khebla! ;p ga3da alone in the room oo atka3ka3 ;p .. Lovve uu :* .. oo 3aaaash buuuuu s3aaaaaayid ;p

    Pearla ; yeah! .. Shaku e3assib 3alaiha ;/ .. She didn't do anything wrong! ;/

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg omg omg 39aaaaaaaab 3aziizaaan !!:0

    ReplyDelete
  10. wooohooo! Kick his ass 3zizzz! GOOOO 3ZIIIIZ!!!!

    ReplyDelete