Sunday, March 29, 2009

You .. # 44 .. ( Kint ashof il3oumer fane welli yubqali .. hawak!;'* )

Marraw 2 weeks oo 3aziz 7aqerne!
I went to my fathers home ..
getlah enna 3aziz ra7 ilbar with his friends..
I kept calling him ..
o msging him ..
ma erd!!!!!!
I texted him ..
" 3aziz pls .. redd 3alay .. Im sorry walla ..
Im so so so sorry .. walla asfa .. pls reply .. "
7aqarne!
I took a shower ..
oo ga3da asawey my hair ..
my mobile beeps ..
I took a deep breath ,
cause Dina ma et7achene ,
and 3azizan too ..
fa ya3ni ay msg betkoon waslatne ..
bet3awwir galbe ..
" 103.7 "
I ran ebseer3aaaaa adawwir my mobile sama3a..
where's itttttt?????
ga3da arketh ebser3a ..
put it eb my nOkia mobile hole ..
" kint a3aned bik zemani ..
oo at7addah eb wefak ,
enta re7t oo huwa bekanii ..
gaaL ; ana bawqaf ma3ak!
ekteshaf ennik ananee..
wenni akbar mn 5a6ak!
7athek elli ma guwanee ..
jabek oo rad oo 5athak ,,
weddi akoon ay shakhs thane..
ay shakhs 3abir .. oo eltegak!
oo bas'elik ; wesh mink jane?
bil moqabeL shelli jaak??
enta ma tathker 7anane?
oo kaif kent ashrey rethak?? ..
kent ashoof il3oumer fane ..
welli yubqali .. hawak! "
I choked ..
Called him ..
ma ered!
10 Missed call ..
ma ered ..
Is that a out side kuwait ring??
ga3ed erin channa bara ilkuwait!!
.
.
after One hour ..
he called me back ..
" wainnnnnek 3aziz?? "
" emsafir! .. "
" wain?? "
" with my wife , "
" whatttt?????? "
" Im in my honeymoon .. "
I choked ..
SHUTTTT UPPPPP!!!!!
" na3am??? .. who's she?? "
" I have to go .. "
" MINUUU EHYA BENT ILKAAAALBBB?? "
" la etsebeenha! "
" 3aziz.. minu ehyaaa???????? "
" figer out by your self .. "
oo saddah eb wayhe ..
my heart just stopped ..
walla I swear to god ..
If I go to il6eb ilnafsy right Now ,
they'll chick me in!!!!!!
YANAAAAAAAAIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!
OMG! no no ..
that's not my life ..
I swear I felt enna they'll tell me now
enna there's a hidden camira oo that's all a joke!
oo i'll get back to my life!!
I WISHHHHHH!
.
.
I called Dina ..
okay, She's mad on me ..
bas men lie '3airha??
" na3am? "
" DINNNNNNAAAAA "
I said while crying so hard ..
" SHFEEEEEEECH MAMAAAAAA?? "
nesaina enna e7na metza3len oo met'hawsheen ..
" 3AZIIIIIIZ .. HEEEEEEE .. *Sneef* *Sneef* .. HEEEEEEE .. "
" Shfeeeeeeehh?? "
" AAAAAAAAAAAAA .. *Sneef* .. HEEEEE .. *Sneef* .. HE'S IB HIS HONEY .. *Sneef* .. FUCKING .. *Sneef* .. MOOOOON! "
" WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!! MINNNNN GALICHHHHHH???? "
" HE TOLD ME .. *Sneef* .. LAISH MA GELTELE?????? *Sneef* "
" WHAT?? "
she laughed so hard ..
" OMG! ma7ad 3areflich ella uhwa! "
I kept crying so hard ..
oo she's laughing at me ..
" MA E'9A7EEEEEEEKKKK!!!!!!! "
" hahahaha .. abbaaaaaih! .. he's bil ba7rain for
the weekend with nasir oo rabe3hum ..
hehehehe wallaaaaaaaa wallaaaaaa hehehe .. "
I smiled ..
" AKEEEEEED?? 7ELFAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!! "
" walla il3atheeeeeeem , ".
I texted him ..
" Enjoy ur honeymoon with Nasir , "
he replied ..
" I turned into gay! .. kaife! "
I laughed ..
okay it's not funny! ..
.
.
I went to my appartment back ..
I decided to stand up for my life and husband ..
oo no one's yadre ilkheera wain ..
I'm okay with what god's ketable ..
khalas!
I accepted that ..
I put a small table in my bed room ..
and 1 Big babypurple candle in the middle ..
with 2 elegant white plates ..
and made 2 unique juice ..
7up with blueberry sauce and starberry big pices ..
oo heart shape ice cubin ..
7add'hummmmm cute ..
libast a peach langurie ..
and put a slow music ..
his flight tousaL 8 pm ..
ana 7:30 zahba ..
mmmmmmmmm ..
that pene pasta with white saue smells AMAZING ..
I looked eb my watch ..
it's 8:30 ...
WAINAAAAAAAAAAAHH??
Suddenly ..
3azizan opened the door ..
oo put his fingers 3ala il light button ..
HIS FACE EXPRESSIONS .. WORTHLESS!
ensedaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamm ..
I ran to him ..
oo hug him so tight ..
" Im sorry .. Im sorry .. walla Im sorry ..
I love you .. samee7ne .. walla Sorry .. "
he hugged me back ..
" Im sssssssooorry walla .. a7ibekk .. amoot feek ..
don't leave me .. "
I kissed his neck ..
He hugged me close to him ...
" take me back .. abeek .. Sorry walla .. "
he moved away ,
" akhir marra? .. promise .. "
" yes yes .. walla! .. wa3ad .. I promise .. "
he smiled while pulling me from my hips ..
while his other hand 3ala my waist ..
he printed a deep kiss 3ala my lips ..
I put One arm around his neck ..
oo the Other 3ala his back ..
" mmmmmm .. a7iiiibek .. "
" a7iiiiiieeebch .. "
" SOrry .. "
" khaalas .. it's over .. "
" 7abebe .. khalas? ensik il chapter? "
" okay babe .. oo etha allah rezaqna .. khair oo baraka ..
bas mu kil ma a7ad youlad enrid to the point zero! .. "
" yes yes .. walla .. "
I crapped his hand ..
" yalla babe .. let's eat dinner .. "
re7na ga3adna 3ala il table ..
while he was touching my leg eb his feet fingers ..
oo flirting .. oo talking ..
" OOOOOOHHHHUU! .. la etgolili that's heart shape?? "
I laughed ..
" yes yes .. "
" CUTEEEE! "
" not cuttter than you babe .. "
he laughed ...
while taking one of the heart mn ilshampain shape glass ..
mad his hand ..
" Take it .. Take my heart .. thaaayib feech .. bemooooot .. "
I laughed oo blushed OMG!
min zeman ma7ad ghazalne! ;x .. " 7abebeeeeeeeeee "
" yalla don't laugh .. ga3ed ethoob akthar .. yabeech yabeech .. "
I plushed .. " 7ayateeeee .. "
I put my lips 3ala his hand ..
while taking the ice cube in my lips ..
while licking his hand ..
" hmmmmmmmm .. ma nabi desert? "
I laughed ..
" embalaaaa .. wayid .. "
come here ..
ga3adt On his lap ..
7a6 his finger 3ala my chin ..
" I want my heart back .. "
I opened my mouth slowly ..
" mmm .. "
.
.
after 3 months ..
OMG!
THE BEST BEST BEST MONTHES EB MY LIFE!
ta3athart from Dina ..
oo everything 7emdellah rad normaL ..
oo me and 3aziz just doing GREAAAAAAATTTTTT ..
7abebe he's doing his best 3alshan yes3endi ..
oo I kept taking my pills ..
bas walla khalas I believe ennah etha allah rezaqna a kid ,
I'll be thankfuL ..
bas etha ma rezaqna for sure hatha shay eb masla7atna ..
maybe allah yarzeqni baby mareth of mo3aq or anything I don't understand it ..
bas God's know what's best for me ..
.
.
I went to the Dr.
I have appoinment every month .,
eshofoon my result oo egolon li shinu a7taj kind of pills
oo etha a7san akiL Particular type of food ..
The dr. smiled ..
" ha yuba shlonech ilyoom? "
" Good 7emdellah eb a7san 7aaL .. "
" 7emdellah , that's good ..
mashalla nafsetich wayed a7san mn last time .. "
" yeah .. khalas ana qarrart to have fun with this treatment .. "
he laughed ..
" kafo kafo .. that good spirit 7ad'ha etfeed enshalla ..
mu bas bil marath .. 7etan eb your life .. "
I smiled while the nurse ta36eeh my paper ..
he mummbled ..
" hmm .. last time cham kan ur result?? "
" hmmm .. 38% .. bas kent having my period .. now cham?? ..
cus eli gabelha kan zain .. 49% .. "
He smiled at me ..
" what? 3ady 3ady etha bad one .. walla 3ady ..
tara ana yaya tawni oo maklaa nino ams ..
fa yemkin athar cus makla .. madre .. "
he smiled ..
"congratulation"
I smiled ..
" whatttt? Over il 50%?? "
he told me before .
etha sirt over 50% ..
ra7 eser my chance WAAAAAAAYID high ..
" you're .. pregnant! .. "
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT??????

17 comments:

  1. HEEEEYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA;*


    il7en agder anam : Phehe :P Loved el post;* Oo Te9b7en 3la 5aiR:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG yaaaaay :D seriouslllyy the hugest smile is on my face now !! WOW :D love it love it ;***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shes PREGNANT woohooo she soo deserves it...o things u want usually cum wen u least expect it...

    a7la shay ilhoneymoon salfa (with Nasir) hahaha o he turned gay LOOL it made me laugh..

    Thanx 4 the post :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG AKHEEEEERAN!!
    GOLOLOOOOOOSH!! IM SOO HAPPY FOR THEM;****

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiyaaaaaaaa heheheheh!!!!! ;***

    walla for a moment there ebali 9ij he got married! b'3ait amoot honestly! :-o

    ReplyDelete
  6. FINALLY SHES PREGRANY YAAAAYYY...there dream will come true...i loved the part where aziz is on a honeymoon with nasser hehehe ...thankx for the post and can't wait for more
    love ya
    from A

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was typing so fast i spelt this wrong PREGNANT*
    from A

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im soo extremly happy ena i was traveling o makan 3ndi net :p o gereet kel elmezereble parts - ele 9aye7oooni btw ! - o stopped here with gooooooood news..


    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh walah knt mayta gahar! ena laa2 eshloon chetheeeeeh!


    this part beda with me wantiing to smash the laptop laman galha eno ho eb honey moon! then KAAAAAAAAAAAAK weya na9ir:p

    i love tarteeb el2ashya wel 2a7dath ele etyeebenhum:p


    i really missed ur story ya bnt! hehehehe

    n eeee bssssss :D a7s a7bhum both alot!

    yala allah e5leech lat6wleen :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTT !!!!!!!!
    woooooow sij keft first 7asssaaait yummaa manooora yanaaat :O
    waaaaaaaaaaaay 7abeeebty HUGZZZZZZ
    alf el7emdellaaaaaah sheftaaaaay .. elly yasber yenooooooool ;)
    BEST NEWS kololololosh
    WAIN 3aziiiizaaaaaaaaaan
    GO GO GOOOOOOOOO
    RUN
    ebser3aaaa
    *tarketh wahaa shailaa jan6athaa* ya3ny khaifa 3alaihaa loool

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

    huge smile on my faceeee!!
    but i want to be tooooooo!!!
    this is like torture!!
    next post next post!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mdry Shakw .. heheheheh tesbe7een 3ala khaaaaaaair sweety;**********

    Pearla .. eheheheh Im giggling for fact not only smiling :P

    Dazz .. uff! soo truee! .. laima you expext ur life oo khalas .. allah ya36ech eli tabeenah .. LoooooooL yeah the gay salfa :P mu mn seejha! .. mu waqta ye6annaz! ..

    Finicky;* .. hehehehe thannnksssss babbbbe;* .. Missing ur comments ;* xoxo

    Exquisite .. YES SHE ISSSS!;******

    SKITTLES .. hehehe walla amot weyaaaaaaaach! ;'(

    A.;* .. heheh that's okay m3a ilshe66a there's dozin of badleyat hehehe .. yeeeeeey :D:D:D .. 7adda wanassssa;* .. LOOOOOOL the gay part :P maynoon walla ;***

    Nosa .. babeee;** etrou7en wetreden bisalamaaaaa;*** alla ya7fethich;** .. hehehhe ashwaaaaaaa glaaaad enich shefteeh gabeL .. walla luw emsafra oo thayeg 5elqich oo all the good pots 6afooch :P ra7 tad3een 3alay hehehehehehe .. xoxo .. ;*

    I;* .. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL .. I laughed 3ala ( etsheeL jan6at'ha) LOOOOOOOOOOOOL .. Love you giiiirl ;********* .. hehehehe .. thankkkkkkks ;* .. 7alaya ilwayh sarlich sena ma taktebeenli comments :( *staring at her*

    Nur ;* .. yeeeeeeeeeeeeey :D:D .. hehehe 3ady 3ady Im writing oo smile shaqa ilwayh :P ..
    hehehe ;*****

    ReplyDelete
  12. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    YCM :************
    love u love u love u

    [M]

    ReplyDelete
  13. hehehehehe laa zain rej3t o gereet all the good stufff :D

    allh eslmch hun:D

    uff wala elge9a soo 7amas!!! emswyatlech da3aya 3nd rb3i:P

    ReplyDelete
  14. M .. Love you more .. Love your more .. Love you more ;**************

    Nosa .. heheheh wain betrou7een? :*:* ..
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 7ayaaaaaate! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  15. whens the next part can't wait xoxo

    ReplyDelete