Saturday, March 21, 2009

You.. # 28


I opened my eyes ..
it's my alarm..
I whispered "3azizan 7abebe .. it's 5 am ..
yalla goom .. wadne home .."
he was mummbling ..
oo gave me his back .. " hmm .. ok ok .. mmmm .. "
I shaked his shoulder .. " 3aziz yalla galbe wake up .. "
we woke up ..
oo took a shower ..
and hit back to my house ..
aaaaah ..
in the way ..
the road kan fatheeeee ..
he opened his tanta ..
radait my head back ..
o my hair ga3ed e6er lay wara ..
" Im Happy .. " I said that while opening my hand .. hugging the air around me .. welcoming me New life ..
He smiled .. " hehehe .. ashwa .. hatha aham shay .. "
I kissed his neck .. " a7ebbik wayid ana .. "
he giggled .. " walla ad3am .. "
I giggled .. " waaaaay entaaa kilshay tagleeba e6naza .. "
He kissed my hand while giggling " 7etana a7ebich wayed .. allah la ebayin ghalatech .. "
wesalna my house ..
nizalt oo nemt laaaaaaaima il 3 pm.
I was just so ta3bana from ilmilcha oo kilshay ..
gumt wella msg from Dina;*
" hey wainch ams ya kaalba? you have a missed call from me tara! .. ashkara chethe??? :P LoooooooooooooooooooooL! where's the deaL yaL say3a? "
I giggled while reading her msg ..
ilwa7eeda eli fahmatne 100% bedon la agooL kilma ..
I replied :
" what? shfech? shinu sar? LooooooL .. Love you D;* "
I got up ..
oo took a shower ..
oo sawait my hair ..
waaay wai3 ..
why doing ur hair eb tasree7a eser khayis? I hate it! ..
I went with Dina to Alraya Complex. kent abe ashoofli cham shaghla gabeL ilwedding ..
3aziz called me around 8 pm ..
oo his voice kella Noom ..
" hey 7ayate ;* " he blow a kiss ..
I whispered " heeey;* .. good morning galbe .. "
" good morning .. "
" laish tawwek etgoom? ulla! Now ilsa3a 8! shenaawmekk at night? .. "
he said while mummbling ..
" mm .. madri .. dayekh .. noom belail ma yet3awath .. "
I smiled while remembering the reason laish ma nam ams ..
" eeh sa7 .. "
he giggled while saying " ma anlam akon ta3ban .. "
my face just got into redness ..
" heey .. Am in alraya .. la etgooli chethe walla anfethe7 hehehe my face egooL ana ams emsaweya something wrong .. "
" Shaakooooo wrong?? Im ur husband .. shako shako wrong ..?? "
" madre heheh " I giggles oo 7adyyyy meftashla ..
" aahhh Manoore .. 7adyy meshtehy Slider station .. let's go .. "
" hmm .. okay .. when? "
" hmm .. 9:30? good? "
' okay 7abebe .. Done ;* "
I went Home ..
Libast elegant Black and Chwetti Dress ..
and 3ala my shoulder fe big pepiona oo feh eb the middle big strass ..
with slik ponytail .. and big earings ..
re7na slider oo we sat down ..
" aaaaaaaaah .. 7adyyyy you3aaaaaaaan! mn ams mu makeL shay .. "
I said while rapping my hands ..
" uf uf uf .. me too .. 7adyy you3ana .. "
we ordered lolipop slider and that rip with yummmmmmmy sauce! ahh .. with minu burgers and french fries .. I orders pepsi oo 3azizan's orderd Cherry 7up ..
eb nus il akeeL ..
" Manoora .. meta tabeen kids? "
I choked oo gumt ak7k7 ..
gam e6g6g 3ala my back .. " Esmellah 3alaich .. Esmellah 3alaich .. "
I giggled .. while choking ga3ed erou7 ..
" aaaaaaaaah .. "
" shfech? kil hatha men 6ary ilkids? "
I laughed " la la walla .. bas enna it surprised me ilsara7a .. "
he laughed .. " I know .. Im just asking .. ga3ed asoolif .. "
I said while counting ib my fingers ..
" Im 21 years Now .. so .. give me .. 4 years .. "
he's eyes poped ..
" what?? no no wayid wayid! .. shinu 4 years without kids! no no wayid .. "
" La mu wayid .. I wanna Enjoy my time weyak before laa ayeeb e3yaL .. 2nd after 4 years I'll be 25 wenta 28 so 7adna esghar .. "
" No! .. I want babies right now! .. "
" Laa 3aziz .. Shasawey eb baby now wana lel7een baqele year bil jam3a .. Nooo .. "
" embala .. ! "
" Noo .. "
He stared at me .. " Im saying embala! "
" 3aziz 7abebe .. Okay it's a bless to have a kid .. bas lazim laima enyeeb kid enrabeh o ender balna 3alaih , oo I wont be happy eny ayeeb kid oo age66a with nanny willa made 6ooL ilyoom! oo bas ashofa waqt ma his mood good! oo his main moments ma enkoon their for him! .. "
he said .. " okay .. Bas ta5arejay from jam3a then we'll have babies .. ya3ni after year .. year and half .. mu four years! .. "
" no bas i wanna have a career .. "
" No .. asasan you know enna against the working thing .. oo luw eb eedi ma teshtaghlain at all! .. bas luw ma rasech ilyabes .. "
I smiled while saying
" Enshalla khair .. bas I think the 2 years deaL .. 7ad'ha okay .. "
He replied while drinking his Cherry 7up ..
" Enshalla .. and there's another talk about il career assue .. "
I giggled .. " eeh hayin ;p "
khalasna Our diinner 3ala ilbaraad ..
oo suwalif oo '9e7ek ..
I saw cham girl from jam3a and highschooL ..
Omg!
Some of them I didn't Knew 3adiL .. elli bas hi ..
bas shafoone with hot man .. " HIIIIIIII ;*"
" Haa tezawajtay?? "
LOOOOOOL!
3aziz el maleq egooli pls goleelaha la hatha my brother ;p
eheheheh .. khat7aweL et'9ab6ech .. ehehehe
we really had a good time ..
I felt 3azizan mu bas my husband .. he's my friend too ..
oo that's feels really good ..
wana bil 6ereej home ..
it was around 12 AM ..
my mobile was ringing ..
" Anwar .. "
She6ary??
anwar my cousin ..
Sh'es more than THAHAAAAAAAAAAB! ;*
I love her alot ..
wayid wayid mu shwayya ..
Bas there wasn't a relationship between us ..
madre laish ..
anyway,
I picked it up ..
" Halla wallaaaaaaaaa ;* "
after salam oo usuaL Questions ..
Shlonch oo shakhbarich ..
She Said in a serious tone ..


" Manoora .. meta agdar ashofech? I wanna Talk to you about something Important .. "

8 comments:

  1. Eeeeh Walla ANA FIRST HAHA :p!

    Btw Loved iL-Post ;* Shwagteni Walah :P Chenech sahrana m3ay ?:P


    Hehe Yela te9b7en 3la 5air Wrana Dwam bacher :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg omg omg omg omg sheno important b3ad galbi is beating fast @@

    ReplyDelete
  3. oho leash my comment is not published!!

    mali 5elg a3eed:p bs yala kamli:p walah yaster min ele ebyengaal

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya raabe i don't want drama..they're happyyy

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaaay i'm with pearla! mabi drama oo ka2aba chithi all is great and sexy wanasaaa :-o

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madry Shakw .. yaaaaay :D firsssst ;* .. heheh I am! ;p ana sahrana weyach ams ;p hehehe bas today kashta eb 2 classes! ;/

    another-penelope ; eeh walla ;/ Shinuu :( manaabe ;x

    Nosa : wee laish!! ;/ .. eeh walla .. ya satir sitrek! ;/

    I;* .. ufff! ;S *Hugging you*

    Pearla .. lazim ilwa7ed eser happy shway then eser something ya3fes ildenya ..

    Skittles .. yeah ;( .. ma nabyyyyyy :(

    ReplyDelete